Sharon and Sandra and Stacy

Story Info
My cousins give me a new hair style and a valuable lesson.
1.7k words
3.8
10.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tailtales
tailtales
185 Followers

Hi, A word of caution. If you are looking for blow by blow descriptions of sex it might be best to go to other author's stories. I like to think that the mind is our greatest sex organ. So I try to leave out the graphic details then you can use a little imagination.

Sharon and Sandra and Stacy

My cousins give me a new hair style and a valuable lesson

My cousin was finally getting married. Twenty-four years old and it was about time. Her three siblings were overjoyed. It seems that Sophie thought that being the oldest gave her permission to rule the roost, at least as far as it went with the children in the family. Now she was leaving and the triplets were out from under her thumb and being twenty they felt it was about time.

I being only nineteen was the baby of the bunch I was double glad to see the wedding take place. Sophie was happiest when she could remind me that she used to change my diapers. Enough about Sophie, she was going to be ancient history on Saturday.

The wedding was taking place in New Mexico, one of those away weddings that are so popular. Why New Mexico I have no idea. To help with the costs the triplets and I were assigned the same room. Two queen size beds took care of the sleeping arraignments and if we had insisted we could have gotten some day beds. But because we were really best friends it was working out ok. As you can picture when it came time to get ready for the big nuptials confusion reigned supreme. Four young ladies taking showers, getting their hair done just so and then getting dressed. The whole rigmarole was taking place.

I was the last out of the shower. I had forgotten my deodorant and ran out into the room. Slipped and went ass over teakettle. The towel went flying and I was flat on my back, naked as a jay bird with three cousins standing over me.

The first words I heard was, "Oh my!"

The second was, "Sweetie, don't you ever shave?"

The third chimed in with, "What a jungle!"

Finally someone asked, "Are you ok?"

I told them I was ok and what was the problem?

"Your bush, it's out of control." from Sharon.

Sandra, "We need to fix that."

Stacy added, "No time now, we have to finish getting ready."

In unison Sharon and Sandra chimed in, "Tomorrow, first thing."

As I scrambled to my feet, "What are you guys talking about?"

Sharon, "That disaster that's' growing between your legs. It needs to be trimmed before cooties take up residents."

"Don't worry; we can take care of it in the morning. Just don't flash your pussy at the reception and no one will be any the wiser." from Stacy.

Of course with all the conversation they had me worried. I always had lots of hair down there. No one had made an issue of it before. My doctor never said a word. If it was a problem I think she would have. Just to be safe I would make sure my panties were pulled up tight.

The wedding went off perfect. The reception was perfect. I danced with this cute guy from the groom's side. Just to be safe I did sneak off to the restroom three times to pull my panties backup tight.

The next morning was terrible. All three of my cousins had apparently having one or two drinks to many the night before. As I woke up all I could hear was moans and groans and somebody vomiting in the bathroom. Me, I was awake and smiling and enjoying the bright sunshine out the window. Hoping the conversation about my pubic hair was forgotten I quickly dressed and headed down to the continental breakfast.

Feeling ready to explore, I headed back up to see if anyone wanted to take the hotel shuttle to the local zoo before the afternoon picnic. As a group they flatly rejected my idea about the zoo. Instead and in spite of nausea and headaches and stomach problems they assured me that the comments from the previous day were still to be resolved.

As a group they kind of surrounded me and suggested I sit down for a decision making discussion. It appears that there are a number of options when it comes to grooming the pubic hair.

There is bald, meaning all gone, nada, nothing to hide the rest of the area. Stacy explained the benefits. It's easy to wash the space. If a special someone was to spend any time down there they would not suffer stray hairs in their teeth. The minus was that it might itch as in grew back so it needed a bit of maintenance.

Sandra covered having it just trimmed real short, like maybe only a fraction of an inch long. This solved the itch problem and a person could go a few more days before another trim was needed. Of course it hides things a bit but might make it more enticing to a first time viewer.

The other idea is to shave some areas and leave a bunch above to slit suggested Sharon. The portion left can be long or short so the itch is minimized and many thought it was the most attractive. It can even be trimmed into a special shape, like maybe a heart or an arrow pointing south.

I suggested that I preferred it just the way it was. I didn't have that special someone; I didn't think the necessary maintenance was a good idea, why trim it short if it still needed periodic attention and finally the last choice just sounded silly. I felt my augments were sound and will founded.

They disagreed, with a vengeance. It sounded like they had made up their collective minds. So when I told them I would consider their different ideas I would give them an answer tomorrow. Stacy suggested that maybe I was just stalling and when she asked when was my flight leaving I had to confess it was at eight am the next day.

"Will I truly believe this must be resolved yet today, do you agree?" Sandra asked her sisters.

It seems everyone was of the same mind, except maybe me. When I pointed this out I was promptly out voted. It was also suggested by Sandra that it could happen one of two ways. I could make a decision on which style I preferred and let them do the work or they would make the choice for me and if necessary force the project on to my unwilling body.

My last attempt to stop this assault on my person was to explain that I really couldn't make up my mind and could I think about it till noon. They were aware that a large family picnic was in place to start at noon and was scheduled to last many hours, so my ploy was quickly shot down.

Sharon had an answer to my inability to decide on which I might prefer. She stood in front of me and dropped her pajama bottoms and panties. "Here is the heart pattern that I prefer. Zack thinks it's really a wonderful pattern."

Stacy was next and displayed her smooth hairless pubes. "I only have to shave every two or three days and I'm never bothered by an itch. I'm sure you will find this most convenient. Hank has never complained about hairs or razor burn on his delicate cheeks."

"My choice is the close trim. I usually go a week without any maintenance and have never had a compliant from any of my male friends." Added Sandra as she showed me her haircut, "So, it's time to make up your mind what do you prefer."

"One more question is are you willing to let us do it or will there be a contest of three against one before we do it?" asked Stacy.

I was beat and knew it. The close trim seemed the least abrasive choice. "I like Stacie's the best and if it works out I might do another one someday. Should I shower before this operation takes place?"

"A shower's not necessary, just strip off and spread your legs," advised Stacy. Sandra headed to her bag and pulled out the supplies.

They had me sit on the edge of the toilet seat. A scissors cut back the heavy growth. Then a hair cutter with some attachment was applied until I was nearly bald down there. It was very unnerving when they would pull on a lip to get the skin out and tight for the cutter to do its thing. I mean when they would do that everything was exposed. When each one inspected me and my shaven pus and gave my haircut a passing grade they allowed me to take a shower.

Someone cleaned up the mess as I showered. I wrapped myself in a towel and went to find fresh clothes. As I left the bathroom Stacy said, "Ok one last test...before you get dressed. Go lie on the bed and spread your legs."

"No, I will not. It's over, you did what you wanted. Let me get dressed."

"It's just a quick check. To make sure we got every last hair," Sharon added. "We can do this the hard way if you want."

"Come on kid, just a minute more. The hard part is over, a quick check and it's done." Sandra was adding her two cents worth.

Crap...so I climbed on the bed and opened my legs a little. How embarrassing can this get? Then Stacy grabbed one leg and Sharon the other. Before I knew it I was spread wide open and Sandra was between my legs. She smiled up at me, "Relax little one...you will enjoy this."

Damn...she was right. I enjoyed it. Then I enjoyed it when Sharon did it. When Stacy took a turn I enjoyed it a third time. I had no idea that what they did to me could be bringing such good feelings to my whole body. In fact when Stacy rolled away I asked Sandra if she might like to do it one more time.

For the next two hours or so we took turns giving each other an enjoyable treat. I had found a new hobby and was excited to get home and share it with my best friend Bunny. Was she every going to be surprised when I showed her my haircut and that other thing that felt so good? I think she will love it; Bunny has always been willing to try new stuff.

The end

tailtales
tailtales
185 Followers