Sharon Ch. 02

Story Info
Sharon.
3.1k words
4.55
31.6k
32
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FredTR
FredTR
110 Followers

After Sharon relived herself she headed to work at the Garden Center. She was running late and tried to focus on was being on time and praying she didn't get stopped for speeding.

Once at work it wasn't a particularly busy day and she had time to consider the problem further.

"Is there really a problem," the voice in her head asked, "the girl is 19, old enough to make her own decisions."

Sharon believed she could actually accept lesbian sex between her daughter and Megan. In fact she'd wondered about it for a while now; the girls still had sleep overs and seemed much more "touchy" than Sharon had ever been with a female friend. Plus Megan was really very pretty.

While watering plants in the greenhouse the image of nearly naked Megan ran through Sharon's mind.

Little Megan is sitting, nearly naked at Cathy's feet. Her complexion is perfect, skin is a uniform tan from sun bathing topless. Her tits are B-Cups with no sag, aureola just a little puffy and nipples stick out. Her stomach is flat and toned. Her toenails are painted red to match her fingers. Her only clothing is a pair of simple white, cotton panties with a playing card symbol, a Queen of Spades, on them. They are tight and clingy enough that Sharon can see the outlines of Megan's pussy lips...

A deep voice behind her brought Sharon back to reality. "You okay, Shar?" he asked, "you've been watering those mums for a while." It was her boss, Tim "Old Man" Jackson. He liked being called "Old Man" more than "Tim Senior" and his son was just fine with "Tim" as opposed to "Tim Junior". So that's what everyone called them.

By way of reply Sharon laughed. "Oh God, I guess I have been. Lost in thought. Must be getting old, I guess."

Old Man laughed back. "Nah, not you, Shar. You look like you should still be in high school to me. But maybe, even if we are getting older," he added, "it's nice we can still find time to daydream. Right?"

Sharon smiled back at him. "Who you callin' old, Old Man?" she asked. The fact is they were almost exactly the same age, born only days apart, and had pretty much grown up together. Same nursery, elementary, junior high and high schools. When Tim's son (Timothy Jackson, Jr) was baptized, Sharon was there. When Cathy was christened, Tim Sr. was there.

"So tell me what's on your mind. What's bugging you?"

Sharon shook her head. "No, nothing, just, like you said, day dreaming..."

"Okay," he said walking away, "well, I'll be in my office if you want to talk."

"Old Man" was certainly a better nickname than Tim's father, Marcus Jackson, had. Back when Sharon was a kid everyone called Marcus "Old Nigger Jackson". He had a pickup truck and he ran a little business out of it, cutting lawns, raking leaves and plowing snow for a living.

Marcus died just shy of Tim's 21st birthday. Tim inherited the pickup and built his father's little business into a privately owned chain of garden centers with stores in four counties. No one called Tim "Nigger" anything. At least not to his face.

Work was slow, as it often was this far in the fall. Spring, Summer and even early Fall was reasonably busy, October got a little boost from Halloween decorations and by November things were pretty dead. Sharon would have liked to start putting out the Christmas decorations already, but the Old Man had a strict policy against doing that before Thanksgiving (as opposed to his son, who would have left Christmas stuff out all year long if it made them an extra buck).

That gave her plenty of time to think about the video and, after a bit, she realized that the plants weren't the only thing getting wet.

She needed a distraction. It was Monday, she knew the Old Man would be in his office, watching yesterday morning's football games on his computer. Sundays, according to his wife, were for Church and Family. Football was fine in the evening, but that still meant a morning and afternoon's worth of games missed. Watching some with Tim would be a welcome distraction.

Sharon's knock on the door was more of an afterthought as she walked in and dropped into the couch in the office. Tim closed the lid on his laptop, as if he didn't want her to know he was watching football and not really working on spreadsheets. He didn't bother to hide the bottle of Seagrams and glass of it on his desk.

"Just come on in," he said, "make yourself at home..."

Sharon smiled at the jab. "Thanks," she said, reaching for the glass of whiskey, "I think I will." And proceeded to down it in one gulp and for some reason started talking.

"Tim," she said, "you're right. Something is bugging me."

"What's going on?"

"It's Cathy. She's just, I don't know, too grown up, too wild for me, I guess."

Tim looked serious. "A boy?" he asked.

"A boy. Maybe more than one. Maybe a girl..."

Tim nodded. "Megan, right? I've seen those two together. Very... close, I guess you'd say, but I don't think that means anything. They act like sisters."

Sharon shook her head and poured herself another drink. "Sisters? I can't say I've ever gotten naked and climbed into bed with my sister for a 3some and filmed it. I'm pretty sure that's not normal sister behavior."

Tim's eyes got wide. "Really?! They did that? You know this for a fact? You've seen it?"

Sharon took a more controlled sip. "Yeah, they did it and I know it for a fact and I've seen it."

"Do you know who the boy was?"

Sharon took another sip. "I couldn't tell, I couldn't see his face, but he was black. And big, if you know what I mean."

Tim seemed genuinely unsure what to say and Sharon realized how awkward things had become. "Oh God," she said, "I'm sorry, that's a lot to dump on you. I didn't mean to, I really just came in to watch the Buffalo game or whatever with you and get my mind off things. Oh God, let's just, just forget I said anything and watch the game..."

Sharon reached for the laptop and turned it toward her as she opened it. Tim didn't realize what she was doing until it was too late. By the time he tried to stop her the screen was open and had flickered to life.

He'd knew he should have a password protected screen saver or require a password when the lid was opened. For a while he even did, but it was just such a hassle. Plus his wife insisted on being able to look at his laptop whenever she wanted, so it seemed almost pointless. After all, no one would open his laptop and just start looking at it, that would be rude. And he only looked at this stuff online, he never saved anything to his computer.

Sharon's jaw was slack. There was a video paused but it wasn't football. There, on the screen, was a naked white woman, probably in her mid-forties, average looking, certainly not a porn star beauty. She was on all fours, bit tits hanging down to her nipples almost touched the bed. Behind her was a naked, dark skinned black man, obviously fucking her. In her right hand she held another lighter skinned black man's cock. It was huge. From what she could see, both men looked much younger than her, maybe in their 20s. The look on her face was absolute ecstasy.

Tim reached for the laptop to close it again. "I can explain..." he stammered.

She held out a hand to stop him. She glanced at the door to laptop to close to make sure it was closed and started the video again. Tim sat back in his chair, staring at Sharon, unsure what to do.

The volume was off but the video didn't need sound. The woman was doing her best to suck the cock in front of her but couldn't because of how hard she was getting fucked from behind. She rubbed her face against the cock and licked the balls. The camera moved to behind her and showed a closeup of a long, fat, dark black cock pumping in and put of her pussy almost like a machine.

The two black men switched places and flipped the woman onto her back. The camera panned to a mirror and Sharon got a look at the "camera man". A naked white man, about the same age as the woman in bed, his much smaller cock very hard. He paused to kiss the woman on the bed on her lips, despite the fact that she'd just been sucking other men's dicks. He looked her in the eye and, even without sound, Sharon could tell he said "I Love You" when his lips moved.

It was impossible to know if she was going to say the same thing since the young black man between her legs shoved his cock in and started to violently fuck her before she could respond. Her legs were up on his shoulders and he was pounding her. Despite the awkward position, she did her best to suck the other black cock.

The white guy, apparently her husband, sat on the bed, holding her hand and masturbating.

The guy fucking her pulled out and switched places with the other black guy. He fucked her for a few minutes and then they pulled her off the bed, onto her knees on the floor. The two black men stood over her, stroking their cocks in her face. She sucked the cocks until they came in her open mouth. The video ended with her husband kissing her on the mouth again.

It had been a little under 10 minutes in length and Sharon had sat almost motionless and completely silent while she watched.

Tim hadn't watched the movie, he didn't need to, he'd seen it before. Instead he watched Sharon. He watched her cheeks flush, he watched her subtly bite her lower lip, he watched her chest raise and fall as she breathed and gasped at what she saw. He'd never watched a woman watching porn before and he was surprised to discover it turned him on. His cock was as hard as it had ever been.

But this, of course, was Sharon, a long time friend and now employee of his. Certainly nothing would come of this.

"Are they all big like that? Black men's, you know..." she asked quietly.

"Well, all the ones in the movies," Tim answered, "in real life, probably not much different than white ones, I suppose."

"I've never been with a black man," she said.

Sharon got up and walked to the door. Tim thought she was going to leave but instead she just made sure it was locked. Tim was behind his desk, Sharon was in front of it. She felt safe when she said, "Show me."

"What? I can't, that's just, just... I can't."

Sharon just looked at Tim and repeated herself. "Show me." It was a request, not an order.

Tim pushed back from his desk. When he stood up Sharon could see the bulge in his jeans. He opened the zipper, reached in and fished out his cock shaft. Sharon shook her head. "I need... want, want to see all of it," she said.

Tim opened his belt, unbuttoned his jeans and pushed them down, exposing his full hard shaft and balls. He was long, not the longest Sharon had ever seen, but he was also thick, and the combination was very impressive. He was not uncut, as the black men in the video had been, and Sharon was just slightly disappointed by that. His balls hung low but not loose and seemed large. His pubic hair was coarse and tight.

She didn't recall walking around the desk or reaching for the thick black cock in front of her, yet there she was, standing right in front of Tim, holding his dick in her hand.

'Well,' she thought, 'this is all that's going to happen. I can't believe I've done this. But it's over now.'

That's when she realized she was stroking Tim's big, hard, black cock. She felt a familiar tingle, a twinge between her legs, an urge she'd been satisfying for herself for a while now.

Tim reached a hand up and touched her left breast through her shirt. He squeezed slightly. It was like there was a direct connection from her tits to her pussy. The tingle gave way to a flood.

She looked up from Tim's and at his face. "Okay," she said. Even as she spoke she was starting to kick off her shoes and pull off her pants.

Tim nodded.

Sharon stepped out of her jeans. She turned toward the desk and bent over with her legs slightly spread. Tim ran his large black hands over the mounds of her white ass. Unable to restrain himself, he slapped it.

Sharon let out a noise like a gasp and whimper mixed together. Tim feared for a second he'd hurt her and she was going to panic and run. Instead she said, "Do that again. Please."

Each slap across Sharon's ass was a weird wave of pain/pleasure. It was like an electric charge running into her pussy. It felt a wet drop run down her leg and couldn't stand it anymore.

"Fuck me, I need it in me."

Tim and Sharon had been friends for a long time and he was an obliging man, yet now he felt the need to tease his friend and make her beg.

He began to run his middle finger between her pussy lips as he bent down and whispered in her ear, "Say please."

Sharon couldn't help herself. "Oh god, please," she begged, "please fuck me. I need it in me."

Tim's middle finger pushed into Sharon's pussy hole without resistance. It was wet and wide open. He began to move it in and out. To Sharon that one fat finger felt a lot like her husband's dick inside her.

Tim whispered in her ear again, "Is this what you need what in you?"

"Nooooo..."

"What do you need?" he whispered.

"Your cock, I need it in me."

"You need my cock in you were?" he whispered, still finger fucking her.

"In my, in my, you know, where your finger is..."

"Tell me" he whispered, shoving a second finger into her.

There was the slightest pause before Sharon broke and said what she realized she'd needed since she watched her daughter's video. "Please, I need your big, fat black cock in my white cunt, please. Fuck me, please." She wouldn't have thought it possible, yet the act of realizing it and saying it aloud made her even more wet.

Or maybe it was just the finger fucking.

Tim pulled his fingers out and push the tip of his cock into Sharon. She tried to move back to take more, but he held her in place. "Say it again," he whispered in her ear.

"I need your big, fat beautiful nigger dick fucking deep in my white cunt hole, please. Please." Sharon had never talked like this, but just then it felt good and right.

With that Tim shoved his dark black cock deep into Sharon's white cunt hole, straight in without pause. He didn't need to, she was wet and wide open. He pounded back and forth, mercilessly, punishing her for years of being a white tease and for saying "Nigger" minutes ago. She managed to slip a hand between her legs and rubbed her clit as she got fucked.

At some point Tim had started another movie. A series of short videos, a minute or two at most. White women, just an average looking mothers or housewifes in their late 30s or 40s or 40s maybe even early 50s. They were all sucking big black cock.

The first was sucking a huge, young, black dick in what looked like a public bathroom. She was completely dressed and his pants were open. She was licking his balls and shaft and rubbing it against her face and sucking until he came in her mouth. She showed a mouthful of cum to the camera and then showed her empty mouth after she swallowed.

Another video quickly followed. A naked white woman in what looked like a motel room sucking black cock. This one came on her face.

And then another scene, another white woman sucking another black dick. This one on her back, getting throat fucked the way Cathy had in her video.

The last scene was just what Sharon needed and within seconds was on the verge of the greatest orgasm she ever felt.

She pinched her own clit hard. Her asshole puckered. Her whole body tensed and convulsed and a little of what might have been piss squirted from her cunt.

Tim felt her cunt tighten around his cock as she came. He shoved in deep and hard one last time and let himself go. Sharon reached back just a little more and had her finger tips on Tim's balls. She felt them pulse as he pumped his nut deep into her womb.

After Tim was done with her, mini-orgasms rocked her.

Tim smacked her ass again as he pulled out of her. It felt good although it wasn't the same electric feeling of earlier. She slid off the desk and into a sitting position on the floor. Time started to pull up his pants but she stopped him.

She looked at his cock, no longer hard but not yet flaccid, it gleamed with her pussy juices. A white wad of cum was still on the tip. For well over a decade the only cock that had been in her mouth was her husband's, and not even that in years.

She acted like one of the video sluts, one of the white whore's she'd just watched. She licked Tim's balls and up the shaft and took the cock into her mouth and savored the taste of her cunt juices mixed with his cum and ball sweat. She sucked the last of his cum from his piss tube and swallowed it even as his seed began to leak and drip from her pussy.

And then she looked up at him and said, "Thank you."

Tim nodded. It had been years since he'd fucked a white woman and Sharon had not disappointed. He would have to fuck her again, he decided.

Curiously, Sharon was thinking almost the exact same thing at that moment.

FredTR
FredTR
110 Followers