All Comments on 'Sharon Ch. 02'

by HStoner

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I loved this story!!

JeanCFNMJeanCFNMover 4 years ago
Liked both of the chapters

The sex was well written but not outre. The story held together well and the characters were realistic.

It didn't veer off into group sex or gang bangs etc and was, in fact, a love story.

Well done waiting for chapter 3 now.

isadoreisadoreover 4 years ago
thanks

i can understand your original hesitance in your point of view for writing this series but after reading both chapters I do not see why you were of two minds. An excellent piece of writing.

rodryder44rodryder44over 4 years ago
More, Please

I agree this story needs to continue.

chanchitochanchitoover 4 years ago
Difference in opinions

Hi!

Like always, I looked forward to reading a story from you. Like always, I have been more than pleased with the story. And wished you continued with the story. But that is only my opinion.

The thing with opinions is that they vary and you have to decide what is important. But in writing this comment, I realized one thing:

Did you like writing from another perspective? What was the experience like for you?

If you enjoyed it, why not continue writing under that perspective, it would please me to read some more. And I don't think I would be the only one to enjoy it based on the comments and favorites ( 4.79 is more than any other stories on here). This can't be it for Carol, Sharon, Mike and Ron.

Cheers from a Canadian fan

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thanks for the continuation:-

I liked how you continued this love story and I am sure that the chapter of Ron and Sharon on Wreck Beach might hold some interest, especially if the find themselves having to act in their police roles on a day off (police are sometimes never off duty).

I agree with other comments that changing from third person to first person narrative mid tale would seem quite odd. As the one to call you out in the last chapter, I still think you should try a story in the first person from the woman's point of view. Acually, it is quite fun to write the story twice from the male and female perspective.

Looking forward to more from you.

Share the Love

Devir Ginator

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Another winner

I've read about everything you have written here and have enjoyed it all. This story was no different. Please keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous