Sharon Finds Erotic Photography Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now the photographer's voice took on a soft, more persuasive tone, and the directions became increasingly intimate as she led Sharon farther into her erotic photo session. Joannie was coaxing and gently insistent at first.

"Honey, you can open a bit wider now. That's good. Stiffen those lovely nipples for me. Perfect. Now offer me those beautiful tits and think of someone kissing them. You are so beautiful Sharon, so sexy, so uninhibited. I love watching you pose. Do you like showing your body to me for pictures?"

"Yes. Yes. I love it. Just tell me what you want me to do, Joannie, and I will. I'll do it for you." Sharon's voice was low and sultry, a reflection of how aroused she was feeling. She wanted the photographer to take her deeper into this new world.

"Perfect. I want you to drag your fingertips down across your stomach now and I'll just keep shooting. Good. Go lower for me. Lower. Yes. That's lovely. It's your body Sharon, and you can enjoy whatever you find down there, honey."

Sharon didn't need any more prompting. Her mind was filled with images of her naked body on display for the camera. It was an experience like no other. She moved her thighs even farther apart and trailed one hand down to her moist labia while pulling at a stiff nipple with the other. Lust was beginning to consume her now.

Sharon could feel that she was very wet, so she used a finger to bring some lubricant onto the little nub so close by. Her finger began to move in small circles around the tip of her clitoris, teasing it, drawing it up. It felt so good that Sharon arched her back and tilted her head backward in ecstasy. Her seductive open mouth revealed her intense desire as she began to float away.

"You like this, don't you honey? Good. Just go very slowly to make it last as long as you can. We'll go to a very special place now and my camera will save it for you. Now close your eyes and come there with me." Joannie's soft voice was hypnotic.

Sharon's eyes closed and she could feel her breathing change. Yes she was going now, gently wafted into another realm by the power of the photographer's words and her own circling finger. Then she heard Joannie's slow and deliberate voice leading her farther into unknown territory.

Beautiful, honey, beautiful... Hold yourself wide so I can see it all... So beautiful... So soft...So wet... Please love yourself for me... Yes, like that...Go nice and slow...Show me how hot you feel... We are all alone here...No-one will stop you...Play for me while I watch you...Oh honey, I love how you play."

Sharon was someplace else. With Mark. On stage. In a porn movie. There was nothing but this incredible feeling that had overtaken her; this overwhelming need she felt inside her lovely body. It was so erotic to be completely naked, knees spread wide, hands at her pussy and nipples, while the camera watched it all!

Sharon's eyes were closed and her fingers slowly, gently caressed her needy pink flesh, so hungry for more intense stimulation. Then she began to moan softly through her open mouth as she lost herself, her fingers sensuously stroking the full length of her engorged clitoris. The photographer intermittently edged her along in a soothing voice while Sharon brazenly loved herself for the camera.

"Such a beautiful woman...Such a pussy... So wide open... And so wet... Taste your fingers...Mmmm!...Now love yourself again for me... Slower. Slower... I love to watch you touching... Please. I want to see everything... You are so beautiful right now, honey." Her intoxicating tone was overcoming any misgivings that might still be holding Sharon back. Continuous moans and long sighs spoke only of the model's growing pleasure.

There were no reservations about any of this. Sharon would do whatever the photographer asked of her. It was as if she had fallen under some sort of magical spell which had taken away her will. Today she had found her inner slut, a woman who loved openly touching herself, loving herself in front of a relative stranger. And it all felt absolutely, delectably sinful!

As the waves of sensation intensified, Sharon's hips began to undulate to meet her fingers and her moans grew louder, more insistent. She was lost now, a wanderer in the sexual realm to which she had been carried by her photographer.

"Taste your pussy, Sharon... Lick your fingers for me... So good, isn't it?...Imagine people watching you now...They see how you are playing... Would you like that?... Yes, I thought you would...You are so hot, aren't you?...Show my camera how hot you can be."

Sharon shifted to open her legs as far as possible, at the same time spreading her pussy wider her with fingers from above. She wanted Joannie's camera to see every bit of her private flesh. She rolled two fingers lazily around her urgent clitoris, using the others to bathe it in her own flowing juices. No act was too intimate now. No close-up was too close. And the camera was watching it all.

Never in her life had Sharon felt so completely uninhibited. It was the camera. It was the photographer. More than anything, it was a powerful urge deep within her that had just surfaced. She knew she was losing control of herself and had no desire to stop. She knew where this was headed and she wanted that, badly!

Then Sharon opened her eyes for a moment and glanced down. Joannie had come in very close at a low angle between her parted knees, shooting upward from bed level. Her lens took in the model's wet, open pussy with fingers playing inside. Higher in the frame were the undersides and erect nipples of Sharon's ample tits. And between them, the camera could see her highly aroused face looking down, her open mouth begging for more.

Joannie saw her eyes open and spoke softly, slowly. "You like this don't you honey?... Good... Go very slowly...Make it last as long as you can... Very slowly... You're in a special place right now...Close your eyes while I save it all for you... We will be there soon."

Then the photographer began to tease Sharon with a slow chain of very sexual images. Her voice was a bare whisper, scarcely audible above the sound of the model's deep, erotic moaning and heavy breathing as she loved herself. Joannie could tell that Sharon needed to come. She could see the model's fingers moving faster, as she clutched and kneaded a soft breast.

"Will you come for me, honey?... Your clitoris so big right now... Would you like Mark to kiss and suck it?... Wouldn't that feel soooo good?... Mmmm...Would you like him to pull those big nipples into his mouth to suck them too?... Imagine him doing it now... Would you fuck Mark right here on my bed?... Oh yeah!... Imagine I'm here watching it... He'll push his big cock deep into your beautiful, wet pussy... Would you love that?... Would you cry out for more?... Come for me, honey... Come for me... Come..."

That was what it took to send the model over the brink, in the watching eye of Joannie's camera. Sharon came hard and long for both of them. No, she came explosively!

"Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! Fuck me! Fuck me Mark! I'm coming! I'm coming baby! I'm com...Aaarrraaaggghhh!!"

Sharon's body lifted off the bed as a spasm jerked through her, causing convulsions in the muscles from her stomach to her thighs. Her eyes were jammed shut, while her fingers continued to fly across her raging clitoris as long as she could. Then it was simply too much. Her body was completely spent, wet with perspiration and Sharon slumped onto her side, where she lay panting for breath.

As the earth slowed back down, Sharon opened her eyes and saw Joannie staring at her smiling.

"Are you OK now?" was all she asked. "I have your robe and then you can get into your street clothes. I'll call in a week or so when the proofs are ready."

And Joannie winked as she used one arm to pull Sharon up and the other to pass her the robe. "I know that was an experience that neither one of us will forget for a long time."

"Will we."

12