All Comments on 'Sharon Finds Erotic Photography Ch. 01'

by 1fastguy

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
OdiouserOdiouserabout 3 years ago

VERY good writing, Sensuous without being sexy (since there is no male participant.) Keep it up. A great first story, but it was only a vignette. Maybe another session when the photographer's boyfriend or son or husband comes in,

whateverittakeswhateverittakesabout 3 years ago

That was scorching hot.

LionclanLionclanabout 3 years ago

OMG that was so sexy, so well written. I kept waiting for Joannie to move closer and lick Sharon's swollen clitoris.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
What's out of control?

The fact that she's a slut? Laughably bad.

1 star

Uppity1Uppity1about 3 years ago
Next...?

Very nice, can only imagine what the next chapter will bring!

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Have to admit it was better than I was expecting. I doubt any of these have ever had the woman NOT pull a train or just have a small intimate gang bang.

OnethirdOnethirdabout 3 years ago

Very good. Nothing rushed; the photographer really knows her job. Can’t figure out why the usual anon crowd are offended this time, but they are an ever present nuisance. I look forward to seeing how this progresses, if there is more to be said. 5 stars as a stand alone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

How wonderfullly erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I enjoyed this story and led how you set the pace. Not rushed and lovely details , keep on writing please.

guzzieathomeguzzieathomeabout 3 years ago
Great quality writing.

How could anyone entering Literotica find that find that anything other than beautiful?

Where do the stupid naysayers come from, stop reading if you do not like it.

Like other commenters I look forward to more submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I had to laugh my ass off reading these comments. The whiners with the fake names have a big problem with anonymous comments. Listen idiots, it's the anons that are usually right on with a story not you whiners. The nuisance is you. You're the one with the problem. May I suggest you stop reading anon comments, the truth seems to be something you're not interested in. By the way everybody can have an opinion, what makes you think you got a monopoly. May I suggest "guzzieathome" you stop reading comments. No wonder so many stories in loving wives are garbage, the authors keep writing them because of the idiots who favor them. There is no accounting for taste. I don't give a fuck how well a story is written, I'm more concerned about the content. Well written trash is still trash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very erotic and arousing

Great build up in the writing to the climax of Sharon bringing herself off and having a wonderful orgasm. Will next week bring more adventures for her when she looks at the proofs??!!

SluggerOTooleSluggerOTooleabout 3 years ago

Great story! And I am still hoping to have my wife do this in the future.

ice67ice67about 3 years ago

A great hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The imagery is beautiful! Thanks.

Ed

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

If you like hearing people being directed to pose…

Helen1899Helen18998 months ago

So hot, my feelings mirrored Sharon's every step of the way, even until we orgasmed together, never have i read a story were i have orgasmed in unison with the MC, wow 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user1fastguy@1fastguy
My stories often spin off from happenings in my own life, or else reflect my curiosity about a range of things. I like a story with some underlying factual content. It should be about 'something', even if most of the tale is simply sexual fantasy. .