Sharon Finds Erotic Photography Ch. 02

Story Info
How does she pursue her newfound desire to pose nude?
4.9k words
4.57
31k
24

Part 2 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1fastguy
1fastguy
303 Followers

A Studio Model

Dancing in front of the tall mirror, the beautiful blonde's ample breasts were swaying as her long legs moved to the Latin beat. Sharon could feel the cool cotton of her husband's white dress shirt brushing against her sensitive nipples as she tossed her hips lewdly and wagged her ass. No-one else was home. Sharon was slipping back into the love zone.

"Dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-Hey! Dah-dah-dah-dah..."

Her arms swung in time with her tits as she chanted out the sexy beat.

Sharon was oversexed after her first erotic photo shoot, unable to get the experience out of her mind. At work, she remembered herself kneeling naked on the bed, teasing her body for Joannie's camera. At home all she wanted to do was fuck her husband's brains out. Fortunate man.

Alone at home during the day was sheer agony. Sharon could not concentrate on anything but posing nude for Joannie. She wanted to do it again. She needed to do it again!

Sharon heated up as she danced. She gradually unbuttoned the shirt and opened up the cuffs. First her erect nipples came into view, and then her entire breasts as she moved. She liked watching herself dance like this because it felt very sexy. Then she slipped the shirt off altogether and continued dancing naked, just her and the gorgeous MILF in the mirror.

"I need to get Mark out dancing again," she mused. "I love it. Certainly like this!"

Sharon wore plenty of bright red lipstick today because she was feeling especially hot. She had done some intimate hair removal during her morning shower, and it made her feel rather slutty. She was eager to show off her new look.

After a while, she stopped dancing and stood swaying in front of the mirror, studying her beautiful body. Her hands curled under her shapely tits, holding them up and out. She pulled and rolled her nipples and examined their reflected tips, now swollen and erect

Craning her long neck, she lifted each one to her mouth, pleasurably sucking the entire areola between her lips. Each nipple came away tipped in red from the lipstick she had applied for this afternoon's game. Then she cupped each breast in her hands to admire her mouth painting.

"Nice tits, girl," she murmured. Sharon could feel telltale moisture beginning to seep down her vagina.

Sharon was eager for Joannie to phone, telling her that the proofs were ready. How could one week pass by so slowly? But sometimes she remembered how far she had stepped out of character in the last half hour of her sitting. She dreaded facing the relative stranger to whom she had so brazenly exposed herself and masturbated to a shattering orgasm.

But she wasn't thinking of that now. She dragged the dressing mirror close to the foot of the bed, then came to her knees in front of it. She was going back to Joannie's studio again.

"I'm wide and wet for you. See," Sharon said to the mirror, as she slid a hand down across her stomach and into her vagina. Then she gave a sultry look as she brought her damp fingers to her red lips and sucked them.

"Mmmm...my pussy tastes so good," she purred, before scooping inside again to bring more of her nectar to her licking mouth. Some of her red lipstick transferred to her fingers, which in turn further rouged her labia each time they returned there.

The photographer's slow, teasing words kept echoing through Sharon's brain. They were a reminder of a half hour in her life about which she had little recollection, apart from coaxing phrases and fingers on urgent pink flesh. She couldn't escape Joannie's seductive words.

"Do you like this? Yes, I thought so. Go slowly. Make it last. I'll take you to a special place. Let me see all of you now. I love watching you play. So wide. So wet. Do you like to show your body to me?"

"Oh fuck, Joannie, you know I do!" Sharon exclaimed loudly.

A few days later, Sharon stood in the noise of downtown traffic, pressing the doorbell of the little studio. Joannie ushered her into the dim quiet, and quickly locked the door behind her. The photographer gave Sharon a friendly hug and European kisses on both cheeks this time. Her client reciprocated and began to speak immediately.

"Joannie, I'm so sorry that I got carried a..."

"Stop. You were wonderful. I won't hear another w..."

"I've never done anything like that be..."

"Me neither! You drew my camera out like never..."

"Me! I just feel so embarrassed..."

"Please Sharon. Accept that it was a special moment. Just the three of us- you, me, the camera. Now let's look at the results before we both fall all over ourselves apologizing about a good thing."

There she was again: straightforward and practical Joannie. However, Sharon did notice that she looked better turned out than last time: makeup, hair down, smart clothes. She complimented her photographer. She liked the woman.

Joannie just shrugged it off, saying, "I've decided to try a bit harder," and smiled. "Now let's look at your proofs."

They were sorted into three folders, as promised: Glamour, Black-and-Whites, and Private. The women browsed through the first two folders, commenting on the twenty or so photos selected for each group. Comments like, "Love that one," "You look so hot there," "Best one I've seen," flew back and forth.

"You look fabulous in these Sharon. What a body! It was a pleasure to photograph you. So easy to work with!"

"I love these photos, Joannie, and Mark will too. They are hot alright, and I never expected to be posing completely naked for you. But, I'm almost afraid to look at the Private folder."

"Remember Sharon, we signed an agreement the day you came in here. These pictures are for you only. I am not permitted to use them or even to show them without your express permission."

"And the ones that you rejected? Where are they?"

"Digitally erased. I operate a reputable business and rely on repeats and referrals. Anything in these three folders is in cloud storage, accessible only to me. Your photos are strictly your own."

"You know, I've been thinking about our session a lot the past week," Sharon said. "Every time I do it gets me excited all over again. I think you know what I mean?" They laughed and Joannie unexpectedly made a confession too.

"I know. Don't get me wrong, Sharon. I'm straight, but I don't get much. Since my divorce years ago, I really don't get any. Quite honestly, what you and I did last week was probably as exciting for me as it was for you. A vicarious experience. After you left...well... you know."

"Did you use my photos?" Sharon burst out in amazement.

"I...I did. I hope you don't mind Sharon? It isn't very professional, but I just couldn't help myself and I had to relieve..."

Sharon broke the tension by laughing and patting Joannie's hand. "If you only knew what I was doing with my cell camera five minutes before you called yesterday!" Then they both laughed like old friends who knew one another's secrets.

There were twenty photos in the Private file, a few of them open-legged shots of Sharon in her white bustier or nude in stockings and shoes, but most came from the end of the session. They were arranged from Sharon's fingertips trailing down toward her labia, to her stunning orgasm. Four photos off to the side were face down.

"Oh my god! These are so wild! I can't believe that I did this for you, but at the time... well, you really did take me to another place. It seemed like I was there for hours."

"Actually, about fifteen minutes from this touching photo until you came. Time can stand still at moments like these. Doesn't it look good in light and shadow? In full colour, I would call it porn. But, in black-and-white, its erotica. Don't you agree."

"Yes, when you explain it like that. Here, I can see just how aroused I felt, the way my back is arched, my head tilted back, eyes closed and mouth open. I'm somewhere else."

"And this one, with your fingertips on your clitoris while you hold yourself wide- it has excitement and mystery. The light is focused on those fingers, while the rest fades to grey, then black. No-one knows who she is, but they can tell where she is at that moment- in a world of sensation."

Then Sharon hesitated before adding, "OK, show me the last four. I suppose I'm going to see myself falling over the edge, right?" Joannie smiled and nodded, then spread the remaining shots across the table.

Sharon saw herself like never before, more intimately than anyone except Mark and a lover she had back in college. She could see the intensity of her arousal. It was like looking deep inside herself.

"You know, Joannie," she said softly. "They are very personal, but they show how I felt at that moment. I've never seen myself this way before. I'm looking at myself from outside, miles away from here." Then she was quiet, looking at them more closely.

Joannie began to worry that Sharon might be angry at being so exposed. After all, the woman in the photos was spread as wide as possible, fingering her clitoris furiously. She was leaning forward, and her nipples were fully erect. Part of her face was obscured by a mop of curled hair and her mouth was open. One could almost hear the erotic moans and sighs filling the air. Joannie certainly could.

The last photo caught that final moment. She was clearly in the middle of being shaken hard by a crashing orgasm. Her fingers were still at work, but their job had already been done. Sharon had come long and hard for both the camera and the photographer. As Joannie watched her client carefully, Sharon finally spoke.

"Amazing work, Joannie. And there's something I must talk to you about. Do we have about fifteen minutes or so now?" It was a proposal that she had been rolling around since yesterday.

The day before she came in for her photo proofs Sharon had decided that she must pose nude again, and soon. She was thinking about it as she knelt on her bed, the dressing mirror a few feet away. She had just slipped off Mark's white dress shirt.

Now Sharon was taking things a step farther. Her cellphone lay on the bed beside her. This would be as close to her recent experience as she could come by herself- her first naked selfies. She spoke to her image in the mirror.

"Do you like my body?" she whispered. "Good. Let me show it to you now." Sharon stretched her camera arm out while she grasped a red nipple and used it to lift the whole breast.

"Do you like my tits? Look how long my nipples grow when I tease them. Wouldn't you love to suck them?" she purred. Then she used the phone to take photos from above and each side. The other one was offered in the same way, and devoured by the camera.

Next Sharon shifted her legs farther apart and rolled her finger slowly in a little circle around her clitoris. She whispered to the camera intimately as she held it just out from her body.

"See how I shaved some curls today. Do you like it? It makes me feel soooo sexy. Why don't you take some pictures of it? Get close enough to see how wet I am. Do you like my pink labia? You can see my clitoris now. It feels sooo good to touch it."

Sharon arched her back like she had at Joannie's and began to moan as sensations spread outward from her centre to her extremities. A warm feeling, more of a heat, began to course its way through her body, a sort of wonderful tingling.

Then Sharon had an idea, a wicked idea. A little video! She picked up her cell and reset it, then positioned it on the bed between her legs pointing slightly inwards and up. "That should work," she thought, then remembered the audio.

With a devious little smile, Sharon set and tested the volume. "And, why not in black and white, like at the studio?" So, she changed the setting and after another trial, everything was ready. Now she turned it on. She would talk as it explored her body, a sort of erotic guided tour.

Sharon dipped her fingers into her wet pussy and used the lubrication to pull and roll her lovely nipples into long points. Even this feeling made her want to lean back and close her eyes. They always felt so good stimulated like this. Sharon spoke softly to the camera.

"Aren't my nipples nice like this? I love how this makes me feel. Are you watching closely now?" With that, Sharon slid one hand across her stomach, down to her moist labia, like she had done for Joannie. She spoke softly and slowly.

"Would you like to watch me play now?... Good. I'll go slowly so you see everything. I want you to see me love myself," she coaxed the camera. Sharon continued teasing herself while it whirred and she whispered slowly.

"My clitoris feels so good when I do this... Can you see it swelling now?... Oh, it makes me so hot... I'll open as wide as I can... See my wet, pink pussy... I love showing it all to you... I wish that you could kiss it... Or suck it hard...Oh I'd love that so much!"

Sharon was floating away now, leading herself into this other world she had travelled to with the photographer last week. It felt wonderful to be naked and spread wide by her fingers again, in front of this probing eye.

She opened her eyes and glanced down at the soft spinning sound below. On the screen, she could see creamy fluid seeping around her caressing fingers, while she dipped the others into her vagina to collect some more. A few little drops fell onto the glass.

Sharon was pleased with how firm and round her breasts looked from beneath and she wiggled her bum a bit to watch them gently sway from side to side. She could see her state of arousal in her pouting mouth and half-lidded eyes.

"Oh god. I need it bad! I really need to be fucked," she murmured as her fingers continued to play with her engorged clitoris. This was definitely a hot woman- the thermometer rising was her own doing.

Sharon was forcing herself to wring every second out of the feeling running through her naked, spread body. As she continued to caress her demanding little bud, creaming it for more stimulation, her erotic moans of pleasure rose in volume and urgency. Then she brought her sticky fingers to her red lips, where she licked them greedily, while looking down between her pointed tits.

Now she was starring in a porn film. The crew crowded around as she loved herself so willingly, so shamelessly for them. She was showing everything that she kept hidden from the world. Naked and alive, fingering and moaning, Sharon's inner slut was out to play once more. She would do anything they wanted.

"Who would like to fuck me?" she moaned. "I need it so bad... Two of you?...Oh yeah!...I want to do that!... Three at once?... Sure, I love to suck... Come on!...Fuck me...Fuck me!" Sharon was feeling her passion nearing a peak.

They were ready to film the last moments of the final scene, and Sharon couldn't go slowly anymore. Her fingers began to fly across her screaming clitoris, while she pulled harder at a swollen nipple. High pitched moaning and guttural sounds filled the room. They were filming her porn movie, and she was ready to come for them!

"Oh fuck!... Fuck...Ugh. Ugh... Yes. Yessss! Come for me!... Come now!... Fuck!"

Sharon's beautiful body began to move in time with the waves of sensation that were passing through her. Then she crested and fingered more softly, causing her hips to thrust forward in little bursts. After a while she stopped to catch her breath and rest. Eventually Sharon stopped the video recorder and shut off her phone.

Just as she was sliding from the bed the phone rang and the number of Joannie's studio flashed. Sharon waited a few rings while she took some deep breaths, then answered.

"Hi Sharon. Your proofs are ready. Can you come in, say, ten tomorrow morning? Good. See you then."

The next day in the studio, Sharon had examined all of her proofs and Joannie was looking at her inquisitively, as if to ask, "What is it you want to talk to me about? Are you still concerned about the signed agreement or the security of your photos? Something else?" Sharon saw her concern.

"I am perfectly happy with everything, Joannie, and I really don't care if you get off sometimes with my photos either," she laughed. "I want to talk to you about doing it all again. It was so exciting, and I have a proposal. I could help out here in exchange for more photo sittings."

Sharon went on to explain that in her part time job as an Administrative Assistant she was skilled with all sorts of business-oriented computer applications, with filing, telephone work and generally dealing with people. She suggested that Joannie could use some help to manage and grow her business. And she raised another point.

"You told me last week that you enjoy doing erotic photography but don't have the opportunities to practice it. I could be your studio model and we could practice together. Different settings, lighting effects, poses and so on. Yes, your studio practice model. I'd really like that."

Joannie was interested and asked Sharon if she could also help her with lighting and such during shoots.

"I do commercial work for sportswear and swimwear companies from time-to-time. It is hard to work alone. I need someone to help with setup, lighting, and sometimes the models can be very demanding. Could you handle that?" Sharon replied in the affirmative and Joannie was quick to decide.

"Great idea. I would do a full photo session with you every two weeks in exchange for two days help, about sixteen hours, when you are available. Could you do that, starting Monday?"

"Yes, Joannie. I'm your studio model now, twice a month. I can hardly wait for my next sitting!'

Saturday was going to be special. The kids were overnight with her mother and two birthday gifts were ready for Mark. Both were wrapped: thirty relatively tame photo proofs Sharon had chosen, and Sharon herself, packaged in the same bustier she had worn for her photo shoot. She knew there would be fireworks tonight.

Later, Sharon emerged from the bedroom wearing a long filmy white peignoir which offered a revealing look at her lingerie and her silky white stockings. Her lips were red, and curly blonde hair cascaded around her lovely face and green eyes. Mark was speechless!

"Come sit beside me, Mark," she suggested. "I have a surprise gift for you."

"I can see that now and I like it already," he enthused. "When can I open it?"

"You can open me later, but first this one."

Sharon passed her husband the folder of proofs and as he unwrapped it, she told him to pick his favourites. She'd have prints made of anything he chose. He was already shuffling through the glamour shots and some black-and-whites she had included. His eyes were wide!

"Oh my god baby! These are fabulous! Damn, look at you! Sharon, you should be a model. These are fantastic! What if I want them all?" Then he caught his breath and stopped, looking at Sharon quite seriously.

"When did you do this anyway, and who took them? I really don't like the idea..."

"Of Joannie taking my photos at her studio downtown? Relax Mark and see me as an erotic model. It's something you're going to enjoy, I know."

This was the perfect time to tell him about the deal with Joannie. Sharon was dressed for sex and he held her nude photos in his hand. What could go wrong?

"I had a wonderful time posing, so I decided to do it again, Mark. I had no idea how exciting this can be. I was on a high for the whole sitting and Joannie is so good. She brings everything out in me."

"Yeah, I can see that. These are so hot! Now I know why you wanted sex all week. I was really dragging my ass at the office. Not complaining. No."

"Mark, I made an arrangement with her. She needs help at the studio because she's on her own there . I'm going to give her eight hours each week and in exchange, every two weeks she will do another sitting with me. I'll be her studio model! We've already agreed, and it starts on Monday."

1fastguy
1fastguy
303 Followers
12