Sharon Finds Erotic Photography Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great. I hope the photos are as good as these. My god you look so sexy! Come here."

"Let's go upstairs now. I want to show you the outfit I wore for some of your photos."

In the bedroom, Sharon dramatically removed her over-gown, then dropped to her knees in front of her man. She pulled hard on his pants and his large cock sprung out by her face. Mark knew that nobody could suck a cock like Sharon. However, he didn't know that her college tutor had schooled her.

As Mark looked down, the magnificent view made him rock hard. Sharon was on her knees looking up at him- her big green eyes, her curly blonde hair, and red lips tight around his big member. Her magnificent tits literally spilled from her bustier as her pretty head bobbed.

Then she withdrew him from her mouth to kiss her way along the underside of his cock until she reached his big balls. Her red lips enveloped one and then the other, while her tongue playfully licked each one. At the same time, Sharon stroked his cock and peered up into his eyes as if to say how happy she was to love him.

Now she wanted to have his cock deep in her throat. Kissing slowly back up to the head, Sharon flicked her tongue around the most tender areas, while Mark groaned in seeming agony. Then her sucking red lips encircled the entire head and she winked at him. Continuing to stroke slowly but firmly, Sharon's head went down until his big rod had disappeared completely.

Quickly she pulled back to catch her breath, then slowly repeated the practiced moves. Suck, swallow, withdraw, repeat. Suck, swallow, withdraw, retreat. And all the while those big green eyes and rouge lips filled Mark's view. He even noticed that the descent of her mouth was marked by broad streaks of lipstick along the length of his engorged cock.

"No more baby or I'll come in your mouth," Mark warned, even though he didn't want her to stop.

It was his turn now. He had noticed already that his wife's pussy looked different and he was eager for a closer inspection. Mark had Sharon sit on the side of the bed, then pushed her back and pulled her knees apart. Kneeling before her, he could see that she had shaved away all the blonde curls that framed her vagina. Only a little patch remained above her labia.

Mark used his fingers to push the remaining patch upward, exposing her bright pink lips and between them, her erect little bud. His tongue darted in and out, tickling his wife's clitoris, bringing little moans from her mouth.

Then he kissed it as he dipped first one thick finger, then a second down into her wet cavern. Smearing her sticky fluid onto her clitoris, Mark kissed, then sucked it between his lips. He flattened his tongue against her clit and dragged across it, sending an electric current through her pussy. Sharon moaned loudly, lost in lust.

"Nobody can do that like Mark," she thought, forgetting about her college fling, and not realizing the opportunities to come by way of Joannie's studio.

"So good! Better stop now honey. I have more planned for us," she gasped.

Ten minutes later, Sharon had straddled Mark's prone body, his erect cock deep in her wet pussy. She still wore that sexy bustier, but her cups were down now so that she could pull at her sensitive nipples. They projected outward like bullets- succulent points eager for stimulation.

As Mark thrust steadily upward, Sharon ground her undulating hips down against his groan. Her vagina seeped with evidence of her intense arousal, lubricating their moving parts, minimizing friction. Both groaned and sighed as they moved like a well-oiled machine, thrusting and grinding, thrusting and grinding. The love machine.

"Oh fuck, baby. Love how your tits sway while we're fucking. What a body! And that shaved pussy! My god. Ugh! Ugh!"

"Stop for a moment honey so I can turn around. You'll love this view too!"

Sharon shifted to face his feet, reached back to grab his big cock, then slid down it, right to his balls. Leaning forward, Sharon began to fuck him, rocking forward and backward, bringing most of his rod out before rocking back to bury it again.

He was treated to an unexcelled picture of her clinging pink labia, the mounds of her shapely ass, and another opening which he occasionally explored. Bending his neck to one side, Mark could see her big tits moving a half beat behind the rest of her smooth body.

"Do you like me fucking you, honey? Feels so good in my cunt."

Now that was different! This was not a word in Sharon's vocabulary. Between her language, the new bustier, and her pussy trim, Mark was already aware of subtle changes in his wife since she had posed nude.

"Oh yeah. Incredible! Can I get behind and really fuck you hard now? I don't know how long I can keep this going. You are driving me wild tonight, baby."

Sharon scrambled to her knees, then leaned forward onto her hands. Mark could see her beautiful tits suspended beneath her, seemingly twice their normal size like that. She looked behind her and spread her legs apart at the same time. Then she tilted her pelvis down so that her lovely, shaved pink was readily available to Mark's cock. Last, Sharon wiggled her ass. There was never a more appealing invitation.

He brought himself close and stroked a bit to start sliding deep into her womanly body. Immediately her flowing juices enveloped him in a lubricating bath, while her toned muscles grabbed him in their grip. Looking down, Mark could see that Sharon had brought her painted fingers to her clitoris, rolling them on its tip. She began to moan as the double-teaming - his cock, her fingers- brought out her need to be fucked and fucked hard.

"Fuck me, baby. Fuck me!" Then Mark was surprised to hear Sharon begin to slowly urge him on. She was taking a page from Joannie's seductive playbook.

"Imagine this... We're fucking for my photographer... In her studio... She's watching closely...With her camera... My cunt is spread wide... I'm soaking wet... Your cock is huge... You stretch me completely... We start to move faster..."

"Oh fuck, baby. That is so hot!" her husband groaned.

"She's watching us fuck... You're pounding into me... Harder and deeper... I finger my clit...Her camera is close... She is watching us fucking... She sees it all...She wants us to come for her!... Will you come for her?"

"Oh fuck, baby. You're making me crazy!" Mark was higher than he could ever remember before.

"You're almost there... So am I... She wants us to come... She needs to see it... You keep fucking me... She's watching us... Go harder!... Harder... Harder!" Mark just couldn't last any longer.

"Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! Aahhhh!" And he exploded.

He came like it was his first time. His stomach muscles clenched, and his hips moved at breakneck speed. He could feel himself releasing into his wife's vagina as she continued to strum her clitoris. One, two, three...five jets of his seed flew into her depths. Still, she rubbed herself, but two could play this erotic game. Mark took his turn.

"Baby, she knows you're fucking yourself... She sees your big clit... She knows what you need... Rub it, baby... Rub it hard... Do it for her, baby...Do it...Come for her, baby... Come for her... Give it to her...Come for her now!"

"Oh fuck Mark! Oh fuck! Here it comes! Oh fuuuuuccckkk!" And she was there.

Sharon's whole body lifted up, jerking wildly, while fingers continued to fly across her raging nub until she couldn't take any more. Too much of a good thing. Too much sensation. Too much. And she rolled down onto her side. Mark quickly lay across her damp tits, skin-on-skin.

"Oh my god, baby! Just amazing!" he babbled. " And what's with that sexy talking?"

"Joannie does that when she's taking photos. It is a real turn-on!"

Then Sharon smiled at her husband, and they kissed deeply, like lovers. She looked at him and whispered in a low, sexy voice.

"That was incredible! One that we'll remember for a while. Now I have my new job at the studio, so I think there'll be plenty more like it. Maybe even better?" Then she paused to reflect for a moment.

"You never know what might be coming next."

No. And neither did Sharon.

She didn't yet realize all the experiences that lay ahead as a model.

12