All Comments on 'Sharon Finds Erotic Photography Ch. 02'

by 1fastguy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I think she will soon be hit with the Martian Slut-ray

angelofaionangelofaionabout 3 years ago

Next time male model package with large Vitamine C

LionclanLionclanabout 3 years ago

I enjoyed this part 2, and cant wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I personally don’t have a problem with any of it, and I guess chapter 2 is a sort of crossover between LW and Exhibitionist/Voyeur, but it is more appropriately posted in the latter category.

I’m hoping this doesn’t move into sharing/HW/cuck.

I’m a big fan of Ex/V. I thought Ch 1 was significantly better than Ch 2, and this one feels more like a transition chapter into ‘something else’.

PeggyNPumpsPeggyNPumpsabout 3 years ago

Love it. Too bad the prudes that have taken over Loving Wives will all vote 1. I gave it a 5. Excellent story about adventure and love.

OnethirdOnethirdabout 3 years ago

Great follow up. I like the allusions to more to come, which is an effective way to tie chapters together. Kind of surprised she told him that her photographer used explicit language with her- that might be letting the cat out of the bag. He didn’t seem to mind, though. I’m looking to seeing where things lead; hard to do much more as a solo model, I’m thinking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hot,

Ed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user1fastguy@1fastguy
My stories often spin off from happenings in my own life, or else reflect my curiosity about a range of things. I like a story with some underlying factual content. It should be about 'something', even if most of the tale is simply sexual fantasy. .