Sharon Finds Erotic Photography Ch. 03

Story Info
How was she seduced by a beautiful swimwear model?
5k words
4.57
23.3k
15

Part 3 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1fastguy
1fastguy
298 Followers

She meets Liana

In the dressing area, the stunning model struggled to get everything properly situated. As the commercial shoot progressed, the swimwear had become more and more risque, tiny items that nobody could actually wear for swimming. The last one was hardly there, simply framing each of Liana's naked breasts with a coloured triangle of string. The bottom had just two strings passing between her long legs, with only a miniscule patch to cover her slit.

"Sharon don't be shy; this is the fashion industry. Run your fingers along each of these strings to make sure none of them are twisted. That's it. Across the back, in my ass and then up front. I'm used to this. All part of the swimwear business."

It was Sharon's first month on the job and the photographer had her attending to the Tropica Sun and Swim Creations model. She could feel Liana's soft, tanned skin as she ran her fingers under the top strings and felt the underside of each breast. Then she adjusted the knot at the back, and Liana wiggled her shoulders, shaking her pert breasts to see how it felt. Sharon liked the way her nipples seemed permanently pointed, or was the model aroused by her touch, she wondered?

"That's good. Now the bottom. No twists."

Sharon knelt behind her and put two fingers under the strings there and, starting at the back, traced them down between her firm buns. The model widened her stance to give better access. Finally, the assistant got the nerve to adjust the strings that passed on each side of Liana's pussy. Sharon's heart was pounding as her fingers moved so close that she could almost touch the model's slit. Then she changed position, kneeling in front of Liana.

As Sharon's fingers followed the strings again, she could see glimpses of the model's shaved outer lips and her protruding nub. Something inside the assistant wanted to 'accidently' touch the private flesh so close at hand. She felt confused by this new feeling and found herself murmuring to the model.

"Mmm...your body is so beautiful, Liana. So soft and smooth." Then the model surprised her.

"You want to touch me, don't you?" she whispered seductively. "It's OK. I want you to. A bit now, more later if you like it." She looked down to give Sharon a mischievous grin.

Sharon found herself complying, as her fingertips traced along the bare outer lip and then onto the model's damp clitoris. She felt the woman jerk a bit at her touch and moan softly, widening her stance even more.

"A few more with your fingertips, OK? I'd like that," she breathed to her helper.

Sharon retraced her path again, bringing her face closer and bending a little lower to see. She boldly rolled her fingertips harder on Liana's clitoris, then leaned forward to leave a soft kiss on the bare skin at the top of her slit.

"Thank you," Liana whispered, "I hope you'll help me with my shower afterwards. Joan is probably ready now, so let's go."

Sharon was learning a great deal about the inner workings of a photo studio and enjoying her eight hours weekly 'volunteer' time. By the end of next week, she would earn her second sitting as Joannie's studio model. She was impatiently waiting.

Joannie's files were a mess and formed Sharon's initial order of business. First, she filed paperwork, establishing proper computer folders to create ledgers so the photographer could track revenue and expenses. Some interesting names came up, prominent people from the community.

Next, she tackled the proof folders, currently jammed into boxes, in no apparent order. Again, there were familiar names. Curiosity got the best of her, so Sharon browsed through the proofs themselves when Joannie was busy elsewhere. My god, there was the school principal's wife, and the mayor's eldest daughter too!

She was making good headway with this work when Joannie told her that on Tuesday she would need her help with a model coming in for a swimwear shoot.

"Liana can be pretty fussy sometimes. Last time she was quite annoyed because there was only one shower towel in the dressing area. I hope you are available Tuesday afternoon?" Fortunately, she was.

"I'll need you to help with the lighting too. Come, I'll show you what to do. And don't forget to check that everything is tip-top in the dressing room: fresh towels, shampoos and soaps, clean and tidy."

A few working days later, the model finally arrived. Sharon saw a very attractive woman, late-twenties perhaps, with long chestnut hair and very dark eyes. Her cheekbones and face were quite angular. Liana's body was lean and tanned, with pert breasts and long legs. She looked appealing in that tight sweater and short skirt, with those big heels.

Liana seemed brusque at first as she gave her name and announced her purpose when Sharon answered the doorbell. Joannie's assistant didn't notice the woman giving her a long appraising look before asking Sharon her name.

"You're new here, aren't you? Didn't see you last month. Well, it's a good thing because Joan needs help. Last time there weren't enough towels in the spa, and she took forever to get the lighting ready."

"I'll be looking after you today, Liana. I hope that you'll be happy with everything."

"I think I will. Definitely." she replied, her eyes once again sweeping across Sharon from top to bottom.

Then Joannie came from the studio area and greeted the model with a polite little hug. "This is my assistant and sometime studio model, Sharon...."

"Yes, we've met. I'm looking forward to working with her today." Then looking directly into Sharon's eyes she added, "I'm sure it will be a good experience for all of us."

"Sharon, please get the Tropica box from the top shelf in the spa," the photographer said. "Liana might need some help with some of the more complicated items, so go back with her to assist with each change."

Liana smiled at Sharon. "Yes, that would be great. Thanks Joan. Come on Sharon and let's see what I'm wearing today."

In the dressing area, Sharon stood beside Liana as the model quickly stripped off her street clothing, passing it to the assistant to hang. Sharon tried not to look, but did see that Liana had a total tan- her breasts, butt and groin. She noticed a tiny chestnut patch, almost non-existent in fact, and firm, pointed nipples. Her dark eyes blazed, perhaps her most striking feature. Liana caught her looking.

"I hope you like what you see Sharon. I'm sure that you would look fabulous in a French bikini like this, with the body you have. Joan says you are her studio model. Have you posed much?"

"Just once a few weeks ago. It was so exciting that we worked out this arrangement. I help out part time and she does an erotic shoot for me every couple of weeks."

"Interesting. When is the next one?" Liana asked before adding, "Check that no strings are twisted and that the knot in the back is even."

"Probably Friday or maybe Saturday morning if she's busy," Sharon replied. "OK, everything is fine."

Sharon worked the lights as Liana strutted her stuff for the camera. Things moved along quickly, and soon they were in the dressing area again for the next item. Sharon soon learned that the Tropica box was arranged in a progression, items becoming skimpier as the shoot progressed. Every item offered more glimpses at Liana's fine body, and Sharon couldn't help but see.

Some of the swimwear was almost transparent, so thin that Liana's brownish nipples were clearly visible. Sharon could imagine what it would look like when wet. Others were cut so low on top or so high on the leg that much of her pleasant anatomy was on display. And some were little more than tiny cloth triangles connected by colourful strings. These needed care to ensure that nothing was twisted. Sharon pictured herself parading and posing almost naked in such sexy items.

" Looking again!" Liana would tease and Sharon would blush red. Yes, she was staring, and it surprised her that the model was drawing her interest like that. This was another part of herself that she didn't know until recently.

The following day, Sharon was thinking about her time in the studio during the Tropica shoot. No-one was home now and she was wearing the micro-bikini which Liana had slipped into her hand before she left the studio. "Keep it. A little souvenir to remember me by," she had whispered before she gave Sharon one last kiss. She washed it and was stretched out on her bed in the early-afternoon sunlight.

Liana's photo session had unfolded like a dream, one Sharon would remember for a long time.

"That's it for today, Liana. Sharon, help her in the spa, would you? You two seem to have clicked today. It was a very good shoot." Joannie was satisfied with how well everything had gone. Her new assistant had made a real difference in Liana's attitude.

"Come on Sharon," the model said, as she took the assistant's hand and playfully pulled her toward the dressing area. Joannie had already turned away and didn't pay any notice.

.

As soon as they were in the spa, Joannie closed the door, then wrapped her arms tightly around her helper, kissing long and hard on the mouth. Sharon was surprised, but soon found herself returning tongue as their mouths opened wide. It felt intoxicating. She hadn't done anything like this since her college lecturer had brought another girl into bed with them. At nineteen, she was awkward and unsure. At thirty-five, she was willing and eager.

"Help me out of this thing, so I can shower. You can't join me, but, it's all glass and I think you'd like to watch. Have a couple of big towels ready for me, please."

As these thoughts passed through her mind, Sharon looked down across her own almost naked body in the micro. Her breasts were bigger than Liana's, fuller, rounder, but her nipples seemed flat. Stroking fingertips soon took care of that. Further down, Sharon could see that her own hips flared out more than Liana's slim, tanned figure.

Yesterday at the studio, Sharon had fetched the towels, while Liana got the water temperature the way she wanted it and began to lather soap across her body. She talked to Sharon as she showered.

"I've seen you looking at me today, Sharon. I like you watching me in the shower too. It makes me feel sexy, sort of wicked. Do you like this?"

Sharon hesitated a bit because there was a huge lump in her throat, and she was feeling a bit short of breath. "Y...yes, it's fine. You are lovely. Your body is really beautiful..."

"I'm sure that your body is too. I'd really love to see it sometime. Hey, maybe I could come to your shoot on Friday or Saturday? Would you like that?" Sharon blurted out her approval, without much thought. It certainly sounded wonderful as she stared at what Liana was doing now.

The model had soaped up her pussy and had both hands there, working the suds around vigorously. Then she turned to the side a bit, so the spray could rinse the water away. Sharon could clearly see Liana's engorged clitoris standing out from the top of her inner lips.

"Come closer so you can watch, Sharon. I want you to," Liana had ordered matter-of-factly.

Back on the bed, Sharon pulled two more pillows under her back and neck, then spread her legs wider. She slipped two fingers into her vagina, a place she found already very moist, and used one hand to pull the tiny cloth patch and strings aside so that it was easier to dip deep inside for more. She found plenty- her juices were flowing copiously at the very thought of what happened yesterday.

In the spa, Liana had spread her legs wide apart too, leaning back against the shower wall. Fingers from above held her open, while the other hand explored her vagina and that bulging clitoris. Water fell on her tits, stimulating her nipples into hard little plugs, and washed down across her sexy body. Sharon came as close as she could without getting wet, and could not take her eyes away.

She did the same thing in her bedroom now as she thought about that shower scene. Sharon dragged her second and fourth fingers between her inner and outer lips, while using the middle one to torture her long, wet clitoris. She turned her head to one side and began to drift to that erotic zone where she had been spending so much time the past few weeks.

The sunlight poured over her smooth body like melted caramel, leaving shadows behind the peaked mountains that were her tits. Then she closed her eyes as she entered that other world of pure pleasure. It felt surreal, another place far away. It always did.

Liana had been there too, in the shower. She had moaned softly, tilting her head back and closing her eyes. Her legs had edged wider, and her fingers moved faster. Sharon was breathless, sure that this beautiful woman was going to come right in front of her. Nothing like that had ever happened to her before. Then, just when it seemed that she would reach orgasm, Liana stopped and took her hands away.

But not Sharon in her bedroom. The sensations jolting through her body were much too strong to resist. She dipped three fingers deep into her vagina and carried the gift to her waiting mouth, where she licked and sucked greedily. Sharon returned to the well again and again until her thirst was sated, then brought her fingers to her clitoris while the other hand caressed a mounded tit. She began to moan more loudly and slowly roll her head from side to side in the soft pillows.

The build-up was slow and languorous, then the orgasm came like a thief in the night. Sharon's desire had climbed sky high, but she was not quite prepared yet for the vigorous shaking that suddenly seized her hips. Her fingers continued at work automatically, rubbing hard on her engorged nub, while her whole body lurched up from the bed a few times.

"Oh.... Oh!... Oooohhhhh!....Fuucckkk!....Oh my god!" and then, as quickly as it came, her orgasm had passed. While it was fast, Sharon lay on her bed smiling, for she knew that she'd been coming almost daily of late, sometimes even two or three times!

Back in the spa Liana was finished too, such as it was for her. "OK, that was nice. Now pass me a towel." It seemed that the model had only been teasing the new assistant.

Sharon almost lost her balance as she moved to pass the thick towel to Liana. Her legs felt unsteady, and her heart was thumping hard. She felt completely distracted as she watched the model dry off her upper body, then wrap the towel around her hair.

"Another towel, please." Then Liana dried her lower body. Next, she boldly placed herself directly in front of Sharon, wrapped her arms around her shoulders and kissed her deeply. In between reciprocated sucking lips and tongues, she whispered to Sharon and grinned.

"Check to see if I've dried everything down there." More teasing no doubt.

She widened her stance and wiggled her hips. It was an invitation which Sharon could not refuse, certainly not the way she was feeling. Using her arms, Liana hung there, kissing and moaning as the assistant explored the breadth and depth of the territory between her legs. Sharon had never in her life been intimate with a woman this way!

Then there was a soft knock on the door, followed by another. Joannie! They scrambled into less compromising positions and Liana wrapped herself in the second towel before they called for her to come in.

"No. Just checking if you have everything you need in there."

"Oh yes, everything is fine, Joan. Just perfect. I'll be out shortly." That's when she gave Sharon the souvenir swimwear.

Sharon was at the studio the next day to complete her weekly eight hours. Joannie greeted her with a hug and again, Sharon noted how her boss' appearance was changing for the better. She had done her hair and makeup and wore a smart-looking woolen outfit. The butterfly was emerging from her cocoon.

"Thanks so much Sharon for your help with Liana yesterday. It was my best shoot ever with her. She can be very difficult but seems to have made a good connection with you. She's popular with photographers and I want to keep her and her current boyfriend as my clients. You really helped."

"What makes you think we made a good connection, Joannie?" Sharon was worried that she might be suspicious about how long they had been in the spa.

"She called this morning asking for your phone number. I don't usually give that out, but she explained that she wanted to help prepare you for your next sitting, like a professional coach. I agreed. Also, she asked if your session was on Friday or Saturday morning. I have a wedding, so Friday morning would be best. Does that suit you? I think she plans to come to your sitting."

"Liana was nice. I think it would be useful to get her advice on Friday."

"Just a bit of advice from me, Sharon. You two have different lives. You're a mom with kids, but she runs in pretty fast company. Parties, booze and maybe even drugs. I photograph her boyfriend sometimes, Jay, a model for Tropica, and you should stay clear because I think he is bad news. Liana may seem nice, but she can be trouble too. But that's all I'll say. I'm not your mother."

That evening, Sharon had a call from Liana, and a surprise.

"Hi Cher. Hey, when are you posing? Oh, Friday at 10:00. Perfect 'cause I'm free then. Hope you won't mind if I come by the studio to help out with some on-the-spot direction?" Then she explained, "Cher? That's what I'll call you. Do you like it?"

Sharon told her that coming to the sitting would be fine, as long as she kept in mind that she was a novice, posing for only the second time. She unwittingly stumbled right into Liana's trap.

"You need to feel comfortable, Cher. That's why I want you to come to my apartment tomorrow evening so we can practice. Say about 6:30 or 7:00? Bring the things you plan to wear for the pictures, and we can talk about the best ways to present the look you want."

"Thanks, Liana, but I need to be home before 10:00. Where do you live? OK, I know the building. So far all I have picked is a black French bra, panty and garter belt set, with stockings. Probably sheer white baby-dolls too. Yes, I will bring them for sure. Thanks for the offers to help. Bye."

Afterwards, Sharon told her husband that she'd be out after supper the next night, getting some professional advice from a swimwear model who had been at the studio on Tuesday. Mark took great interest in learning more about Liana: what she looked like, what she wore, where she lived and so on.

"Why are you asking me so much about her anyway?" Sharon finally asked, feeling annoyed.

"I'm just wondering why she's taken this interest in you? Did she come onto you or anything at the studio?"

Sharon waited to compose herself, then lied straight-faced, "No, of course not!"

It was the first of the lies, half-truths, misrepresentations, and with-held information that she would feed her husband in her new world of erotic modelling. Her job would offer more opportunities to stray than she could ever imagine.

As she thought about her upcoming visit to Liana's apartment, Sharon had to face reality head-on. She knew that Liana wanted to have sex with her. The prospect scared her because she had never gone further than kissing another woman on the mouth, a long time ago.

At the same time, the very thought of kissing and touching intimately like they did in the spa was incredibly exciting. Yes, Sharon wanted to go to Liana's place, to practice for her photo shoot. But mostly, she wanted to fuck with the model- to take sex well beyond anything she'd ever dreamed of doing until now!

Sharon showered again before getting ready to go to Liana's- she knew tonight would be hot. And, she put plenty of gum in her purse too. Sharon spent a lot of time on her appearance, and Mark noted that it seemed like she was going out on a date, not just visiting a friend.

Liana's building was easy to find and before 7:00, Sharon was buzzing up. The apartment itself was on an upper floor, facing across the river, and elegantly decorated. It seemed that Liana had both taste and money. The hostess welcomed her with warm kisses on the mouth. Any doubts about how this evening would end up were quickly dispelled.

1fastguy
1fastguy
298 Followers
12