Sharon Finds Erotic Photography Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smooth jazz was playing as Liana brought wine and they talked about their men. Liana mentioned Jay and said that Liana might meet him when he was scheduled for a shoot with the photographer. She jokingly told her guest that she could have him if she wanted, because he was becoming tiresome, "only interested in sex."

"What did you bring tonight? The white baby-dolls? Let's start with that. I'll change into something similar, and that will make it easy for us to walk through some basic poses together."

Liana returned a few minutes later, wearing a very short transparent white gown while Sharon was clad in her silky sheer baby dolls. At a glance, their sleep lingerie looked quite similar. They both felt their temperatures rising as they examined the bare skin readily visible through the filmy fabrics.

"Mmm. Very nice, Cher. Lovely!"

"I was thinking the same thing about you Liana. You are a beautiful woman!"

"Here's the best way to pose in something full and sheer like this," Liana began, determined to provide some modelling tips before dragging Sharon into her bed. "The idea is to be sure that the light is coming through it." Liana stepped in front of a large floor lamp which rendered her gown almost transparent. The she slowly spun on her heal so that the gown opened and flew outward.

"You saw a lot of skin when I did that, right? That's a trick for good photos at your session." Then Liana had more modelling ideas for Sharon.

"Be sure to really focus on the camera as you move. Stare at it. Follow it with your eyes. When you put a hand on your hip, push down on a sheer fabric so that it pulls tight across your tits to show off your nipples. See? Another sexy pose is to put both hands on your hips, push down and bend forward a bit. The photographer can highlight your tits from the front and your ass cheeks from the back. Now try those moves, Cher."

Sharon's heart rate had risen with Liana's sexy display, and she could feel her pussy becoming moist. Liana took her hand and led her through these moves a number of times. After practicing, the model pulled Sharon against her body and kissed her mouth. She pressed her breasts tightly against her girlfriend and put a leg between Sharon's before pushing into her groin. Their kiss turned into extended exploration as they succumbed to what both really sought tonight.

"Liana, my other outfit for Friday. Let's do that first. I need to practice. It's the black lingerie set, and I know you'll like it on me."

"How can I refuse? I'll slip into the same thing. We can help each other to change."

It was all-hands-on-deck as the two highly-charged beauties helped one another into the sexy black lingerie. There were many moving parts to deal with: bra, garter belt, stockings, panties and shoes. They spent more time touching and kissing than dressing, but when they were finally ready, their look-alike outfits were gorgeous.

"Here are some ways to best show off this one. Lean against a wall, one arm up and fingers spread. Push your opposite hip out like this, and put your other hand onto it, bending your elbow out. Now turn your outside knee inward this way. A real glamour pose! It looks good laying down on your side too. And lingerie like this is sexy if you go onto all fours, legs apart, looking back over a shoulder. Try it now Cher."

As Liana watched her guest's beautiful black-clad body move, she knew that she could not wait any longer. She beckoned her to the sofa. Sharon sat very close to Liana and boldly leaned in for a kiss. The model's lips responded and soon their tongues were moving in each other's open mouth again.

"Touch me like you did when we were dressing," Sharon whispered urgently. "I want it! You want it too, don't you?"

Liana couldn't resist sliding a hand between her guest's parted legs, where it was met by soft, damp flesh which yielded invitingly to a little pressure. Her fingers quickly found Sharon's stiffening clitoris, almost begging to be stroked and loved. She sighed loudly and moaned into Liana's mouth

"Oh fuck, don't stop. That is sooo good!"

As she writhed on Liana's practiced fingers, Sharon desperately worked at removing the model's lingerie. Liana wanted this as badly as her guest, and helped shake off her bra and panties. Before long, both women wore only their garter belts and stockings, neither of which posed any impediment to their building lust. But Sharon was a bit concerned.

"Liana, I've never done this before. I'm not sure...."

"Just follow me. Things I do to you, I want for myself."

The next half hour or so passed like minutes as the two beautiful women lavished each other's body with every manner of kisses, licks, and even little nips to the skin. Sharon had never been loved this way and found it all-consuming. Their painted fingertips trailed across the other's skin, touching and teasing private flesh, pulling and rolling tender nipples. Sharon was lost in the sensations and completely gave herself over to incredible desire.

Liana was more aggressive than Sharon expected as she moved her girlfriend into every conceivable position. Rolling Sharon over onto her back, she held her down while torturing her nipples with her lips. Pushing her guest's legs wide, Liana delved two, then three fingers into her gushing vagina. The hostess had wanted this from the moment they met two days before.

Then Liana softly told her what she needed. Sharon found herself devouring the model's private flesh- fingering, licking, kissing, and sucking it deep into her mouth. Sex was never like this with Mark, never as teasing and prolonged. Sharon's face was wet with her female lover's flowing juices. She asked herself why she hadn't done this before now. It was delicious! It was a drug!

Liana returned the favour, dining on Sharon's organ with skills no man had ever applied. She made a succulent meal out of every part of it: the outer lips, inner lips, vagina and clitoris. And what she did with Sharon's clit drove the woman out of her mind! Sharon spread herself as wide as she could and ground hard against Liana's probing mouth. It felt amazing, better than she could ever have thought.

"Oh my god, I love what you're doing, Liana! Don't stop. Don't stop!"

Now Liana moved herself so that she was atop Sharon, facing her feet. She pushed her girlfriend's legs apart and buried her head between them, seeking the epicentre of Sharon's quaking passion.

Meanwhile, her guest did the same from below. Erotic sounds filled the room: lips sucking loudly on wet, pink flesh; aroused moaning and cries of pleasure, all mingling into a rising anthem to sex between two gorgeous femmes.

But this intensity could not last forever. Liana had unleashed Sharon's sexual desire and now it threatened to overwhelm the model herself. Liana could feel the flames inside of her rising higher until she knew they couldn't be contained much longer. The beautiful blonde beneath her was using mouth and fingers to carry Liana right to the limits of endurance.

Then, to Sharon's sheer delight, Liana's pelvis took a life of its own, grinding down hard against her face. Still, Sharon sucked the swollen clitoris held captive in her mouth. She would not let go of it, as Liana called out.

"Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! Suck, baby. Suck it! Give it to me! Give it to me. I'm comminggg!"

Moments later, Liana bore down on Sharon's engorged nub, nibbling it gently with her teeth, hooded behind her pursed lips. Meanwhile, her skilled fingers were racing across her girlfriend's clitoris. Sharon loved the sensations and began to heave her beautiful form against Liana's face until she came mightily.

"Yes. Yes! Yes!! My clit. My clit! Harder. Harder! Hard... Aaarrrraggghhh!"

A flaming orgasm swept across her overheated body like a brush fire which had been ignited by Liana's fiery climax. Imagine, two beautiful women, locked in soixante-neuf, coming hard and long on each other's mouth at almost the same time! It is the stuff of fantasy.

Both continued until neither could breathe for the wet, swollen flesh plastered against their mouths. Liana rolled off and scooted around so they lay side-by-side, panting for air. Their eyes locked and Liana took Sharon's hand. After a few minutes she spoke softly.

"Cher, that was so good for your first time. When can you come here again?"

"I'll come anytime you want me, Liana. I will."

Tonight, Sharon had discovered what it was like to have sex with a woman.


12