All Comments on 'Sharon Finds Erotic Photography Ch. 03'

by 1fastguy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

when Liana offers her to try her boyfriend Jay one day, why does Sharon not propose her husband with Liana ????

Wow !!!

she, she could fuck another man but her husband couldn't fuck another woman?

What for ? will it hurt her? she will feel betrayed, worried, .....?

But it is true that women always have a good reason. Among those that we find all the time and which by force become without imagination and are clichés:

it's only sex,

I deserve it,

if he didn't know he wouldn't be unhappy,

this will breathe new life into our relationship, .......

So what follow-up are you going to give?

1) exchange

or

2) cheating with a fucked up excuse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It seems that the girls are bisexual.

Why Sharon does not try to integrate her husband Mark.

First by watching and then by participating.

That way everyone would be happy and there would be no cheating or lies.

3⭐

waiting which way the story goes, sharing and swapping or the cuckold weakling.

OnethirdOnethirdabout 3 years ago

Another great chapter. Sharon doesn’t have many barriers to surmount, so it is full steam ahead. She is going down the rabbit hole without her husband in tow, a d I’m sure she’ll be meeting Liana’s boyfriend very soon. Loved the Soixante-neuf line. My French studies are coming in handy!

InfosaugerInfosaugerabout 3 years ago

I hope if Sharon cheats with Jay, that her husband finds out and destroys all of them. I don't have a problem with her having sex with Liana, even without including her husband Mark, as long she doesn't cutting down her sex with him. But as soon she Jay is included without Mark, the marriage is dead.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Unfortunately....

This is going in the direction that I supposed it would.

My ex is bisexual and I never discouraged her fantasies and occasionally indulged her crushes on young girls. But, I never ever would allow the deception, cheating, behind the back shit that Sharon has already indulged in.

Didn’t this story start as an adventure on the part of the loving wife to do something erotic for her husband, empowering for herself, and a way to SAFELY outlet some of her sexy steam?

Instead, Sharon is a lying, cheating cunt who’s headed down a rabbit hole with self destructive people who really couldn’t give a shit about her or her marriage.

Wish it had stopped here, but I see two more chapters.

~Enkidu

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hot. Also, very sad watching the train wreck about to happen.

Ed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user1fastguy@1fastguy
My stories often spin off from happenings in my own life, or else reflect my curiosity about a range of things. I like a story with some underlying factual content. It should be about 'something', even if most of the tale is simply sexual fantasy. .