Sharon Finds Erotic Photography Ch. 04

Story Info
How was she led into an erotic game of sexual submission?
5k words
4.6
20.5k
15

Part 4 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1fastguy
1fastguy
303 Followers

Story synopsis

The series traces the gradual evolution of one woman's sexuality.

In Chapter 1, an attractive married woman experiences a sexual awakening at a glamour photo shoot when her photographer takes her to the limit.

Chapter 2 finds her reliving that shoot in real time with her cell camera and later having hot sex with her husband as they examine her photo proofs.

In Chapter 3, she meets a bisexual swimwear model in the studio and begins a torrid sexual affair with her, one fully accepted by her husband.

The series unfolds slowly as Sharon expands her range of sexual experiences- without cuckolding her husband.

Her second time

The lovely model with the chestnut brown hair wrapped an arm around her lover's shoulder and leaned in for a kiss. She was met by a subtle waft of perfume and a probing tongue fully receptive to her advance. Her blonde companion drew her closer, their eyes closed as they sucked greedily with open mouths. Then she reached forward to push the button, whispering, "Good luck, Cher."

Soon Sharon, Liana, and Joannie the photographer were closeted behind the locked front door of the little photo studio. They sipped glasses of chilled Chablis, intended to calm Sharon's nerves. She was already on edge, having eagerly awaited this the past few weeks. Her two 'volunteer' days in the studio were complete, and now she'd receive her reward.

Sharon and Liana were intimates, even though they had only met three days before at the studio. Things progressed quickly from there, including a rollicking session of lingerie and sex at Liana's apartment the previous evening. Liana was here to help with Sharon's second photo session.

"This should go well, Joan," Liana began. "She's ready. We practiced poses and looks in both outfits she'll pose in before you go to nudes."

"I'm open to your suggestions on the whole shoot today, Liana. I trust your experience," the photographer noted.

It was time to get underway. Liana went to the spa with Sharon to assist with her hair and makeup while Joannie set up her lighting. Her girlfriend eagerly undressed Sharon and caressed her naked body as she helped her slip into sheer white baby-dolls.

"Just skip the bottoms," Liana advised, as she went to her knees to place a little kiss right above Sharon's shaved slit. Sharon pressed her girlfriend's head from behind and Liana stared up at her.

"You look good enough to eat, baby!" Liana whispered appreciatively.

"I hope you will. I can't stop thinking about last night!' Liana lavished some more intimate kisses to Sharon's already damp pink flesh.

Then it was into the studio, where Joannie began on the sofa. Sharon folded her legs beneath her, off to one side. The lighting filtering through the silky fabric made it perfectly clear that she was naked underneath. By pushing the gown downward, her breasts and particularly her nipples were highlighted.

"Look right at the camera." the photographer led. "Slowly untie the top bow. Stretch your arms out to open the front so we see half of your breasts. Good. Different poses. Yes. Now the next tie and lean forward so they are almost spilling out the front. Lovely. Cup them and slowly lift them above the front edge of your top. Stiffen those nipples. Great!" Joannie took shots of this from every angle.

"Give some slutty looks now. You're tempting a lover," Liana advised, knowing that in fact she was.

"Undo the last one and take the bottom corners. Open it all the way out to show us those big breasts. Arch your back while following my camera as I move to shoot from different positions. Beautiful, really lovely!" As she worked, Joannie sought Liana's opinion.

"Now I think that you could turn her around so she's on her knees against the back of the couch. Get some shots of her nice ass. Then have her open up a bit to show more from behind." Sharon heard all this and moved to the new position, spreading her thighs a foot or so apart for balance, and of course, for a flash of shaved pussy.

"Leave your top on for now, but arch your back to show us your cheeks," Joannie told her. "Turn a bit to look over your shoulder. Right at the camera. That's it. Now let the gown slide down your arms to the elbows and keep it there. I'll get some from the side too. Oh yes. Excellent!"

"Yeah, that's it," Liana chimed in. "Show us those beautiful tits, baby!" Then she added, "And begin to slide those knees apart more so we get a better glimpse of your puss. A little more. Some more. Oh, that is so damn sexy!"

"You can slip the top right off now and I'll finish this up with some nudes in the same position. First, some with your arms above your head, stretching up. Head up too." After a few minutes she continued. "I think I've got plenty of good ones now. Let's change outfits. Have some more wine, then Liana will help you into that black lingerie set you brought. Here's a robe."

At times during the first part of the day's photo session, Sharon had some difficulty fully concentrating. Her mind kept going back to the night before, thinking about something that her new girlfriend had suggested. Sex at Liana's apartment had been fantastic, and afterward the two lay on the bed talking for some time.

Sharon had told Liana the story of her college lecturer, a handsome man a dozen years older, her first serious romance. He had taken an interest in her and offered some extra help with her studies at his place. It hadn't ended well, despite some great sex, but it had been her first time with a woman, however briefly.

"We used to go to his apartment after an evening out, but the last time we met another girl he knew. She came back with us to share some wine. Later Colin and I went to the bedroom. She came in when we were fucking and she lay beside me. I let her kiss me for a while- it must have been the wine. He said that she'd be having sex with us, but I just couldn't do it. I tried, but I wasn't ready for anything like that. We were finished that night."

"Do you think you could do it now? A threesome with a man and another woman?" Liana had asked.

"Maybe. I didn't think I'd ever be doing anything like we did tonight and look what happened. So, who knows?" Sharon admitted.

Liana lay thinking, a sly look on her face. "The two of us and your husband maybe? Or with my boyfriend, Jay? Don't you think that would be fun?" she offered.

"I don't know. It couldn't be planned. The only way I could do anything like that is if it just happened. Who knows?" Sharon had concluded.

Liana had gone quiet, thinking about what her new girlfriend had just said. Maybe there was some way that she could make it 'just happen'? Today Sharon was wondering about the same thing.

In the dressing room, Sharon was on fire as her lover kissed her and caressed her naked body. She had already fantasized about fingering her clitoris for the camera, then masturbating to orgasm like she did in her first sitting. Now Sharon wanted to fuck with Liana right there on the little sofa in the spa. She lay back on it and opened her legs to her lover.

"Touch me! Touch me. I want you so badly!" Sharon held herself so invitingly that Liana couldn't resist.

"Just a little now. We need to change your outfit. There, do you like that? Oh, you are so naughty today!" Liana teased. "And so wet too." She was delighted to see Sharon aroused like this. "Would you like to come to my place after we finish?" This drew a vigorously affirmative nod. Both women knew that there'd be sex together.

As they worked to assemble Sharon's French lingerie outfit, Liana noticed a substitution since the night before. These silk briefs were crotchless, split from the back waistband to the front! Soon she was all ready: a silky black bra barely big enough to contain her ample assets, the fully accessible underwear, a matching garter belt, black silky stockings and high black patent leather heels. Liana was most appreciative.

"Oh, fuck baby. Let's just go straight to my bed, right now!"

Feeling every bit the wicked slut, Sharon minced out into the studio, her high stiletto heels clattering across the floor. Joannie let out a long, low whistle. She was just as impressed as Liana.

"Now that is about the hottest thing I've seen, and nobody can wear it like you, Sharon. What a body! I'll get some great photos with that one. Shall we start now? Any suggestions, Liana?"

"We practiced some looks last evening. How about a series against that wall over there? Show her how it's done Cher." Cher? Joannie was quick to notice the familiarity that Liana was projecting about her assistant and hoped that Sharon had heeded the warning she'd given earlier about the model's wild lifestyle.

Sharon stood sideways to the white wall and slid her inside arm upward, spreading her hand wide. Her outside hip cocked outward, and the knee bent forward a bit. As Joannie fired away, Sharon moved erotically, tilting her head down as she stared into the camera; lifting her outside knee and turning it toward the wall; running her outside arm along her body.

Now Sharon turned to face the wall and slid both arms wide, above her head. She looked over her shoulder and stared back at the camera, a sultry little smile on her red lips. Then, she broadened her stance and pushed her ass out, enough that the slit in her panties began to open to show a flash of private skin. It did not go un-noticed.

"Oh my! Aren't you bold, Sharon. I want more shots of those open panties. Spread wider and tilt your bum up. Oh yes, excellent! Now turn around to face me. Arms above your head again and spread enough to open up that seam for me. Lift your pelvis and thrust it out. Perfect! Bend both knees forward just a bit. You're burning up my camera today!"

Liana spoke: "I think you need some with her bra off now, Joan. Show off those big tits from all the angles you've done already." She was feeling aroused seeing her lover strutting her stuff today. It reminded her of what they had done last night. It made her look forward to what she had planned for today too.

"Yes, good idea. Bra off and bring up your nipples. We'll do everything again, Sharon. Ready?"

It was exciting to pose erotically like this, to be the centre of attention and hear others commenting about her body. But a part of her hoped it wouldn't end up like the first one. Maybe with Liana here, Joannie wouldn't lead her up the edge and beyond? An orgasm in front of both of them would be embarrassing. Maybe she could hold herself back this time?

"Take the panties off now, Cher," Liana ordered. "Go on all fours on the bed, like we practiced. Joan, move around the bed for different angles, high and low. Cher, follow the lens like it's your lover. Seduce it. Yes, very sexy!"

"Now arch your back down and bring your pelvis up. Spread your knees a little wider to flash your pussy. Yes, just like that. Oh my god, you look so hot. So fuckable! Doesn't she, Joan?" Sharon could feel her vagina lubricating- posing like this was so stimulating!

Sharon had been highly stimulated the night before and lost track of time. She had intended to shower at Liana's place but found herself rushing home late instead. Mark was waiting for her in the kitchen. He didn't say anything; instead, he took her into his arms and kissed her deeply. His hug and kiss had mainly been for inspection purposes.

"You had sex with her, didn't you?" her husband said calmly. "I can taste a woman on your lips, even through all that gum you're chewing. You smell like sex too, and a strange perfume, probably hers. Admit it, Sharon. You two did more than talk tonight, didn't you? That's why you are late."

She stammered the first excuse that came to mind, and it was not very convincing. "I... I had some trouble with the car, and had to call the auto club to come start it for me, and then..."

"Sharon, if you two had sex, just admit it. All the signs are there: your breath, your smell, late and flustered. I'd be angry if there was another guy involved, but two attractive women... that's different."

"You're saying that you wouldn't be upset if Liana and I did what you seem to suspect? I find that too hard to believe!" Sharon exclaimed, feeling herself on firmer ground now.

"No. It's kind of exciting thinking of you with another woman. My wife doing it! Let's go upstairs so you can tell me about it. Since you started at that studio, you are just full of surprises, aren't you." But Sharon wasn't finished yet.

"So Mark, it's OK with a woman, right, but definitely not with a man? Seems like a double standard to me," Sharon teased.

"Maybe it is, but it goes no farther than her," he replied firmly.

Sharon reassured him. "Nobody else was there, honey, except the two of us."

They spent time talking in bed and Sharon told her husband how much she enjoyed the sex with Liana. Mark listened with great interest and she rather liked reliving the experience, though not long ago it would have felt strange to admit to something so out of character. However, Mark's ready acceptance of another woman was a relief.

"So, I suppose that you'll want to do this again?" Sharon nodded affirmatively and Mark added hopefully, "Maybe I'll meet her sometime?"

"I'm not sure. I'm just getting to know her myself ," she had replied. But Mark's question had her thinking about the liaison which her girlfriend had suggested an hour before.

"OK. Till then, it will be our little secret, baby," was all he had said, as he closed his eyes, smiling. Sharon wondered how long it might stay that way.

Back in the studio, when all the possibilities for the French lingerie set were exhausted, the three women took a break before the black-and-white nudes. Sharon noticed sunlight streaming through a big, shuttered window facing the parking lot. She picked up her wine glass and walked to the window while the other two watched.

"You look like a zebra, all stripped in sun and shadow!" Joannie quipped. Then Liana went over by the window. She had a suggestion.

"We could shift the sofa here and try different adjustments to the shutters to get just the right effect. What do you think?" All agreed that this would create very bold black-and-white images, so they worked together to move things into place. Then Sharon stripped off her remaining black lingerie, and Joannie gave instructions.

"Sharon, these images will show everything, so instead of looking into the camera, you need to look away. Sometimes we'll use your hair to cover your eyes and nose, the most identifiable part of your face. You can't be recognizable because the photos will be as erotic and revealing as possible."

Sharon loved the sound of the phrase, 'as erotic and revealing as possible.' She repeated it and felt a little shiver pass through her body. After the warm-up photos they had already done, she was eager to show her private flesh. Erotic photography brought out an exhibitionism that she had kept under wraps for her entire adult life.

First Joannie had Sharon stand close to the window nude while Liana adjusted the shutters to allow about fifty percent light to pass through. For a moment Sharon worried who might see through from outside, but that quickly passed when she saw diagonal stripes of shadow and light spread across her face and chest. She liked the effect.

"Great. Pull your nipples stiff and I'll start shooting!" Joannie enthused. She had Sharon turn her body and move her head to different angles. Liana adjusted the shutters, trying different amounts of sunlight to change the width of the zebra stripes. "Any suggestions now Liana?" the photographer asked.

"Move to the sofa and lay on your stomach, Cher. We can stripe your whole body with that light," and she again played with the window treatment to change the skin pattern to the photographer's satisfaction. Then Liana called for her to turn onto her back, where the photographer repeated similar shots.

At one point she told Sharon to turn her head away from the camera, and at another asked Liana to bring some of Sharon's hair over her eyes. "The mystery," the photographer said. "Who is this naked beauty?"

"Open your legs now Cher, so we can see more of your puss," Liana ordered, clearly enjoying the show. "Come in closer Joan and we'll get some really hot ones. Sharon open yourself wide and touch your outer lips. Good, your pussy is in the light and your arm is in shadow. Bring up your knees part way and spread open. Tilt your pelvis up. Oh yeah! Move your fingers while we watch you."

This was incredibly exciting to the model. She was spread wide and touching her intimate parts with Liana close by and Joannie leaning in with the camera. She could feel herself very wet, excited by the photo action. A free hand came to her soft breast and pulled at her nipple urgently, then began to knead her entire tit. Sharon was losing it again as she lay naked loving herself on the studio sofa.

It all felt so bold, so bad. Now Sharon was naked, sprawled out on the stage at a sleazy little strip club. The drunken audience was clamouring for more, crowding closer to see her nude body. She would give them what they wanted, what they came to see. There'd be no secrets, nothing held back. She would give them everything she could!

Liana's words seemed far away, but Sharon obeyed her. She was urging her lover on, telling her to open wider; to show them everything; and to love herself for the camera. But Sharon hadn't wanted this to happen. She was going to exercise some self-control today. Now she felt powerless. Her inner slut had come out to play, and it felt so damn good!

Sharon glanced at Joannie, seeking some support. Surely, she could put a stop to this? But no, the look on the photographer's face showed that she was in the moment too- another vicarious sexual experience. And Liana was no help either, pushing her hard to do everything for the camera. Soft moaning signaled that Sharon had given in, her desire already climbing higher.

The model was beginning to perspire there by the window in the sunlight, but her fingers continued to ply her clitoris. It felt so good- it always did. Holding herself wide open and stroking like this brought a latent exhibitionism to the fore. Having experienced it at her first erotic shoot, Sharon loved being watched. In response, she began breathing hard and moaning more urgently. And Liana continued urging her on, calling for her to come hard now for the camera. Yes, she wanted to do that.

Sharon was almost there. She couldn't climb any higher. She stood at the mountain peak looking down into the verdant valley so far below. Strong winds were pushing behind her- it would be so easy to let herself go, to tumble down into the lush grass. It would be wonderful to give into the feelings surging inside again, to just fall over...

"And...Cut! That's all we need! Great work, Sharon! Fabulous photos! The best!"

At the last moment Joannie had tossed a rope and dragged her from the brink. Sharon opened her eyes to see that Joannie had turned away and her lover was staring down at her. Feelings swirled inside: first disappointment, followed quickly by embarrassment at having given in to her intense arousal. She scrambled to her feet and wrapped herself in the robe which Joannie held out to her.

"I'm sorry. I let myself get carried a..."

"Nonsense, Sharon. It's what we all wanted," Joannie enthused. "The images will be our very best! Those patterns across your body- a perfect idea. Just perfect!"

"You were marvelous, Cher, just marvelous," Liana said softly. Then she whispered, "We can finish this at my apartment, anyway."

The two of them left the studio a very short time later, and soon they were alone, behind the door of Liana's slick urban apartment. Liana was in a devilish mood after her girlfriend's photo session and decided to tease an obviously needy Sharon.

1fastguy
1fastguy
303 Followers
12