All Comments on 'Sharon Finds Erotic Photography Ch. 04'

by 1fastguy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Get ready for the back side of the eyewall of the hurricane to take down her marriage ... but she has already earned her ultimate divorce. Hope she enjoys her new pimps

GarySmith69GarySmith69about 3 years ago

If she did love her husband once, she doesn't anymore. She belongs to someone else now, probably two someone's. I pity the husband it might have been fun at first to have a bisexual slutwife but not anymore unless he gets to fuck around too afterall fsir fair is fair.

OnethirdOnethirdabout 3 years ago

Things are getting nastier. No soft girl loving this time. There’s resistance, so we’ll have to see how far she’ll go. Good tension buildup in this series, so far. I see the usual moral police commenters are out in force, par for the course in the LW section. I look forward to future posts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please continue. well written and good story line. Let her explore some more with or without husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Agree with most posters

Sharon’s fallen off the deep end and the author continues to telegraph that it will get worse.

This is something sloppy:

“In Chapter 3, she meets a bisexual swimwear model in the studio and begins a torrid sexual affair with her, one fully accepted by her husband.”

This is, of course untrue. Husband didn’t know until halfway through chapter 4. Husband seems to be coming onboard but the truth is that Sharon lied and cheated and never asked for or received a pass. Husband weakly agrees to/encourages some lesbo play after a week of constant fucking amped up by Sharon’s cheating. Of course he did. But then he drew a line, after she crossed previous lines, so what’s going to restrain her now?

~Enkidu

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I've read through the first five chapters and find them sizzling. You write very well. Sharon's masturbatory sessions so intensely capture how the photo shoots are becoming so addictive for her.

Liana's control of Sharon seems to be the direction the story is taking, but there's another story that I think would be fascinating to pursue—Joannie's story. She seems so control from behind the camera, but does she hid the fact that she comes away for a shoot with drenched panties? Does she masturbate when she's preparing proofs? Though she doesn't have a model's body, does she every pose for th camera herself using a remote shutter?

Sharon's notes that Joannie was taking more interest in her appearance. It was Joannie who coaxed Sharon to bring out her more sexual self; it would have been interesting for Sharon to repay Joannie by fucking her,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user1fastguy@1fastguy
My stories often spin off from happenings in my own life, or else reflect my curiosity about a range of things. I like a story with some underlying factual content. It should be about 'something', even if most of the tale is simply sexual fantasy. .