Sharon Finds Erotic Photography Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you like a little tour of my place? Could I fix you a cool drink?"

"No thanks. I just want some hot sex!" Sharon countered, urgent to finish what had almost happened at the studio.

"You have to ask for it. And say 'Please'." the hostess teased.

"Please baby. Let's have sex right now!" Sharon asked, playing along.

"That's better, but tell me what you want me to do with you, Cher."

"Just fuck me!" Simple enough, but Liana was enjoying her little game.

"That's all? Better ask again. Tell me more."

"Please Liana. Suck my pussy while you fuck me with your fingers. I want that so much!" Sharon sounded more urgent now.

"Oh, I understand. Come into my bedroom and get those clothes off," Liana commanded.

Sharon was a different person since she had begun posing for Joannie. Many of her inhibitions had disappeared, leaving her eager to pursue every aspect of her sexuality. Sex with Liana was her newest drug and like an addict, she was willing to beg for more.

Helping to direct her new girlfriend's shoot had been especially stimulating to Liana, giving her a sense of control. Now she wanted extend her power over Sharon in the bedroom.

"Take off my clothes, Sharon," Liana ordered. "Kneel in front of me while I put this blindfold over your eyes. Now put your hands behind your back. I'll tie your wrists together with this ribbon. How do you feel naked, blindfolded and tied up like that? Will you play with me this way?"

"Yes, baby, I'll do what you say. Just don't hurt me." Sharon replied earnestly, ready for this submission game.

Liana stepped close to her lover's beautiful face and pushed her naked sex against Sharon's mouth. Then she spread her legs apart and tilted her pelvis up, while using two fingers to open herself wide. With the other hand, she firmly pressed Sharon's head against her pink flesh.

"Suck my pussy. Suck it all into your red hot mouth. Suck it, bitch. Suck it!"

Liana's bitch? Aroused like this, Sharon complied completely. She delved into her lover's pussy like it was succulent fruit, sucking and licking the ripe juices that she squeezed from it. Liana was moaning, spreading herself wider, moving her hips and pushing more firmly against Sharon's busy mouth.

"Stop, stop, before I come all over your face!" she suddenly cried out. Sharon had done a good job as Liana's obedient servant, but the control game was just getting started.

"Now you kneel on the side of the bed and stay like that. Wide open while I get something you will like." Sharon couldn't see her go to the night table and retrieve a tube of lube and a big, flesh-coloured rubber cock.

"My boyfriend Jay is a big guy. You're going to meet him now," Liana began mysteriously.

Sharon quickly pulled her legs tight together. "What! You're not bringing him in here, are you?"

Liana laughed. "Relax. Of course not! I promise. This is something like Jay that I use when he's not around. It's rubber so it won't hurt you. Now open your legs again while I put some extra lube around that hot little pussy," she coaxed.

Sharon nervously obeyed. "Good. Here are some pillows for your face. I want you to lean forward onto them so your lovely ass is right up in the air. Perfect! You look irresistible!"

With Sharon in this inviting position, face down, legs wide and her hands behind her back, Liana began to work the lubricant around her vagina. It felt good and Sharon felt so deliciously exposed like this that she began to twitch her hips. Liana edged her along by fingering her girlfriend's clitoris as she raised the big rubber cock to the entry. Then she slowly began to work it inward, applying only a little pressure at a time.

"Ugh. What are you doing Liana?" a blindfolded Sharon asked, a bit alarmed at the pressure building at her entrance.

"That's Jay's big rubber cock. They're both about the same size. I'll go very slowly, and I know you're going to enjoy it. I always do. I'll play with your clit to help you along."

Sharon wasn't too sure about this, but she had little choice right now- tied, blindfolded, kneeling, and lubed. Liana began to slide the rubber cock deeper, going slowly to help her girlfriend accommodate the big toy. Meanwhile, she continued to rub her fingers across Sharon's clit to ease the entry.

"Oh my god that's big, Liana!" Her girlfriend complained. "Is Jay really so large? It's as big as my arm! How can you fuck him? Ugh... Ugh... so huge!"

"Slowly, slowly, that's the only way. I stretch. You'll stretch too. Soon it will feel good," Liana laughed.

She was right. Liana had carefully eased the dildo as deep as it would go and begun to gradually work up a fucking motion with it. She could hear Sharon grunting and exhaling each time. Soon she was aware of the woman's hips responding, pushing back against the descending rubber cock. Liana began to edge her along, working the dildo with one hand and strumming Sharon's engorged clitoris with the other.

Then Liana started with the dirty talk.

"Jay's a big man, isn't he? I'll bet you like the feeling of him in you like this? I'm sure that he would want to be deep in your pussy. And wouldn't it feel good, Sharon? Tell me, wouldn't it feel good?"

"Oh yeah. This does feel good. I feel so full of cock right now. Don't stop. Keep rubbing my clit." Sharon was moaning now, wanting more, but trying hard to think of her own man, not Jay.

"Jay loves fucking you, Sharon. He can feel your juicy cunt wrapped tight around his big cock. He likes me watching all this too. Wouldn't it be exciting for me to watch like this? Would you do that for me?"

"Yes it would, it would. I like you watching me." Sharon whispered. She was certainly feeling hot right now, her mind reeling, on the verge of succumbing to Liana's repeated image.

"Tell me what this feels like for you. Tell me everything now."

"It makes me feel so bad. I'm wide open, and you see this big cock in me. I'm so wet and it feels good. I want to be fucked hard!"

Sharon was losing herself in submission. She was feeling so aroused now, kneeling helplessly, spread wide, bound and blindfolded, fucked and fingered. She'd never had sex this way before and it felt so wild, so exciting!

"Could I play with you two? I would suck those big nipples. I would lick your clit. You could be our hot little bitch. Would you do that for me?"

"Yes. I want that. Three of us. Yes, I want that so bad," she begged.

Sharon's breathing was much faster now and she was moaning loudly with pleasure. She was lost, imagining herself being filled with cock while her girlfriend loved her body! It was a threesome with husband Mark, and it almost seemed real!

"You want to come now, don't you? You want to feel like I do when I come on his big cock. You want that and I'll watch you. Come for us now, slut!"

"Yes. Make me come. Make me come for you! Make me come! Harder, harder! Yes! Yes! Yes! Uuuggghhhh!"

Sharon was beside herself now as her beautiful body jerked and her hands pulled so hard at the ribbon binding them that it snapped. She cried out as Liana continued to thrust the big dildo into her, before she finally fell forward to get free of it.

Gradually her body began to settle down as she gasped hard for breath. Sharon pulled away her blindfold and saw Liana standing beside the bed peering down at her. She wore a strange grin, more of a self-congratulatory smirk, proud of how far she had just pushed her new girlfriend.

"What about you, Liana? You didn't... "

"Don't you worry about me, Cher. Jay and I party tonight, so I'll get way more than I need. But it will be the real thing, not just pretend. Maybe you'll get your chance too?" she laughed.

Sharon's thoughts were disturbed as she drove home.

She saw things at Liana's place under a harsher light, and some of it didn't feel so good anymore. Nobody had called her a bitch before. And Liana had been teasing her about sex with Jay. A threesome with her girlfriend was very tempting, but not with him. She didn't want that, knowing that if she strayed, it would certainly end badly. Mark had already made that plain enough.

It was one game far too dangerous to play.

12