All Comments on 'Sharon Finds Erotic Photography Ch. 06'

by 1fastguy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
francemanfrancemanabout 3 years ago

Sharon is a bad wife, selfish and above all manipulative.

She makes you want to vomit.

The husband should give her a big kick, because he will end up cuckold.

francemanfrancemanabout 3 years ago

the more the story progresses, the more the wife Sharon reveals a manipulative attitude and a disrespectful behavior towards her husband.

And the notes of your story tumble down. Hazard????

And as always, the husband waits for his balls to grow instead of making firm, final decisions.

Sharon has a thing for Jay's big cock and sooner or later, with or without consent, with knowledge or hiding it, .... she will get fucked. It's all over the place, everyone knows it except the husband of course.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

1 ☀

Sharon is a manipulative slut who only wants to fuck Jay's big cock.

Her husband should wake up and give her a good kick, and pull her off.

Sooner or later he will end up as a cuckold weakling.

GarySmith69GarySmith69about 3 years ago

Well all is good so far. The husband and wife have found thier boundaries. And are talking to each other. It is up to the writer what happens next. Personally i can see the wife cheating on her husband with Jay at some point. If that happens then the husband needs to leave the wife to her new friends. The writer says he dislikes Cuckolds. So there might be hope for this couple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Look forward to what is next. like the slow progress and the thought process of both on how they think about the experiences. Very well written and look forward to many more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Mark is described as tall, good looking and in very good shape.

Why not reverse the roles, and have him become a model with a lot of attention from younger women, flirtations, and develop an insecurity of Sharon and risk losing him.

Maybe that would put Sharon's brain back in place.

OnethirdOnethirdabout 3 years ago

Jay is still the forbidden fruit. Will she or won’t she? And will she do it behind her husband’s back? I’m guessing that Jay might drop in on the two girls at an opportune time at some point.

SexytitswifeSexytitswifeabout 3 years ago

Please continue. We need to know if Mark will finally let her fuck Jay. Just don’t stop here.

InfosaugerInfosaugerabout 3 years ago

One moment. Did Mark fuck Liana? Not according to the story. He fucked his wife who at the same time licked Liana. So that's great difference to her fucking Jay.

It would be the same if Sharon fucks Mark and Mark blows Jay, but please, pretty please don't bring some gay stuff into the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I still see a train wreck coming. Too bad. They seemed to have such a nice marriage.

Ed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user1fastguy@1fastguy
My stories often spin off from happenings in my own life, or else reflect my curiosity about a range of things. I like a story with some underlying factual content. It should be about 'something', even if most of the tale is simply sexual fantasy. .