Sharon Finds Erotic Photography Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1fastguy
1fastguy
301 Followers

I admit though, that my mind was in a turmoil, torn by conflicting thoughts. Sure, I'd love to do that gorgeous Liana- who wouldn't? But I was reluctant to have my wife ploughed by her boyfriend Jay. I was thinking that if she was ever with him, Sharon might always find me second best. It was a truly sobering possibility.

So, I made my decision, smiled at Liana and Jay, and pushed back into my wife.

No, I wouldn't risk giving Sharon to another man. I wouldn't self-inflict the cruel pain of cheating because I didn't measure up. She wasn't going to fuck Jay- not now, not ever! I'd read her eyes and I would pass on Liana tonight. The price was too high.

"Hey Liana! We'll swap with you," Virginia shouted. "They're no fun, are they!"

Sharon probably felt embarrassed, having denied her new girlfriend publicly, but I didn't care. I felt pleased with my decision. The others did swap, and new partners, Liana and Shawn dropped to the carpet on one side of us, while Virginia and Jay came to the other.

What happened after that is pretty much just a blur. Too much booze and smoke, I guess, because I don't remember very much of it. My wife might recall more about last night than I do.

Mark's cock did feel good in me, so I pushed up hard against his strong thrusts, squeezing him tightly with toned muscles. He didn't know just then that a small part of me was fantasizing about Jay. He didn't know that while I was watching him with Virginia, a dark corner of my mind wondered what it might be like.

But my husband was in me and it was satisfying. Sex with Mark always is, and soon I was content. In fact, there among new friends, sex seemed more exciting than ever. I was perspiring, and breathing hard under his powerful assault. I heard myself sighing softly, enjoying the pleasurable sensations my man was delivering.

Then Virginia called out to her boyfriend, "Shawn, Shawn. Come here!"

He understood what she wanted and left Liana to join Jay in giving Virginia a double. This was completely new to me. Sure, I'd seen it in one of Mark's porn videos, but now it was happening right beside me. Oh my god, this crazy party was getting wilder by the minute!

But, what about Liana? Not part of their scene, she found herself left out, so she joined us. First, she kissed Mark and whispered something to him. I saw him nod approval and they kissed a bit more. Then she crawled over close to my face and began to French me deeply, before murmuring in an aroused voice,

"I want you baby. I want you now. It's been too long. Love my pussy, Cher. Please love me now."

She moved above my face, kneeling on each side of my head, facing Mark. Then she lowered her body down over my mouth so that my lips and tongue could pleasure her. They were met by the soft, damp warmth of her succulent private flesh. I was eager to do this with my lover for the first time in weeks.

Mark was pounding into me like he was possessed while I loved my girlfriend. Liana rocked her hips in time with my flicking tongue, giving maximum contact with her engorged clitoris. She held herself wide for me as I kissed and licked and sucked her tender pink pussy. Two of her fingers joined my mouth in playing with her wet sex, driving herself higher with desire. We all could hear her erotic moaning .

I felt Mark's cock pressing as deep as he could go into my sodden pussy, and I had my beautiful lover's organ spread across my mouth. Amazing! It was the threesome I had been fantasizing about for weeks! One man, two women, three orgasms- the math was simple and all of us wanted it to add up to a perfect score.

Mark was puffing like a runaway train, balancing on straightened arms as he drove into me. Liana was calling out urgently as my mouth and her fingers probed every bit of her sensuous pink. They were both getting close. I decided to help myself along and reached down to rub my clitoris. It felt so good to be flying high!

Here I was in a Roman orgy chamber, surrounded by the sights, sounds, yes even the smells of sexual abandon. Naked limbs intertwined with one another shone in the low light. Virginia's voluptuous body gleamed with the sweat of her labours as the two studs roughly rocked her to-and-fro.

Right beside me, she was crying loudly for more- Jay, beneath her ramming into her much-plied organ while her boyfriend pounded from behind. She seemed insatiable, but this was her favourite way to have sex. Two hung men, one willing woman- Virginia knew that these guys would soon fill her with their spunk.

I was buried in lovers too, in this drunken orgy. 'Marcus' was probing my depths, thrusting as hard as he could. The beautiful Roman hostess, Liana, was offering me her ripe, juicy fruit, pushing it right into my face, clamouring, "Eat me, Cher! Suck me! Suck my pussy!" Who was I to deny them what they needed? I would make us all come!

Mark seemed focused on Liana, watching her beautiful body bouncing from her knees, down against my mouth. From below, I could see her pert tits rising and falling, the nipples hard and projecting like dark bullets. I heard her breathing in short gasps now, the urgency a sign that she was getting closer to coming.

Thoughts ran through my head. I knew that my husband would fuck her if he could. I wouldn't blame him because I always found sex with her so good! But I also knew that he was not willing to share me with Jay. Then the whole thing became so clear, so simple. Why not continue in future with this same threesome: me, Mark and Liana? No Jay. No anger. No problem. Brilliant!

It was all coming to a head now, each of us lost in our deep-seated need for sexual satisfaction. Mark was nearly out of control and Liana was almost smothering me under her plush body. Next to us, Virginia was squealing with delight as the two guys grunted and urged her on. I was climbing higher and higher myself. This couldn't last much longer.

I really don't know who came first. Suddenly the room burst alive with orgiastic cries. Virginia hitting her peak, almost screaming, and somebody groaning loudly, blasting into her body. Mark spasming in my vagina, pumping streams of sperm deep inside until he couldn't thrust anymore. Liana pressing down hard, grinding her raging organ into my mouth where I held her clitoris captive between my sucking lips.

And finally, through it all, my skillful fingers continued to rub my own little nub to oblivion, leaving me lurching off the carpet and begging for release.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! I'm coming. I'm coming. Ohhhhhh! Yes! Yes!! Mmmmpppfff... Yeah!!"

The argument was winding down. Mark was finally willing to admit that to me that he had a great time, even though both of us were paying heavily for it this morning.

"Yeah, OK, you win. It was a crazy party, but we lived to talk about it. I still don't want you fucking with Jay, though. You're my wife."

"But you and Liana, that would be alright, I suppose? I've said it before. That is a double standard, you know." I was just teasing now.

"Look, Sharon. You have sex with me, and you have it with her. What's the difference if the three of us are together at the same time? It seemed to work out well at the party."

"The difference is, you're fucking my girlfriend..."

"But only if you are with us at the same time..."

"Still. I can't have Jay, right? That's the double standard..." Just more teasing.

"No. The difference is that you're NOT already fucking him. But you ARE doing both me and Liana. Get the logic?"

"Hmmm. Yeah, I see what you mean when you put it that way."

"Right. So, when can we do it with her again?"

"How about a weekend like this when Mum can take the kids overnight?"

"Agreed!"

We both still felt awful, but our argument was finished.


1fastguy
1fastguy
301 Followers
12