Sharon Finds Erotic Photography Ch. 12

Story Info
Who could have seen it coming? Not Joannie the photographer!
5.2k words
4.51
7.6k
2

Part 12 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1fastguy
1fastguy
297 Followers

Thanks to readers One Third and an Anonymous reviewer for their ideas incorporated into this story. I take responsibility for the result.

Who Could Have Guessed?

Sharon lay in bed late one weekday morning. She felt weary and pensive.

Sometimes it seemed like everyone wanted to fuck her. That thought wore on her today.

Her husband Mark frequently enjoyed his consenting wife, of course. They had a very active sex life together, both of them in the full bloom of love for each other. Sex with Mark was a very satisfying thing for Sharon. They were so good together that she doubted anything could ever tear them apart.

But, in recent months others wanted her too. Ever since her first glamour photo sitting with Joannie Wesley, her life had begun to spin out of control. That included her own personal sex life. She was sometimes insatiable! Sharon could not recall masturbating so often before, usually ending in stunning orgasms that made her want to do it again.

That first photo session had brought something out in Sharon. To exhibit all of herself to the camera roused a latent exhibitionism, one which seemed to grow with each subsequent shoot. Now her nipples seemed more sensitive than ever, always alert for stimulation. Her vagina was often moist, ready for action, and her clitoris was like a match, eager to ignite her explosive desire.

Her list of sexual partners expanded. First there was Liana, the swimwear model who came for a photoshoot and ended up as Sharon's first bisexual lover. Another photoshoot brought the model's boyfriend Jay onto the scene, a constant source of temptation. She managed to resist that one, but barely. There had been a falling out with Liana, so she and Jay were now history.

Sharon liked bi relations and now found herself intimate with her hot new photographer friend, Gwen Miller. It seemed easier for Sharon to take the forbidden fruit each time she was naked with someone appealing. Even Manuel, the Millers' model friend, had been extremely tempting during their simulated fucking when Sharon auditioned for the photographers.

And then there was Joannie. Sharon hadn't seen that one coming at all!

This morning she was thinking about her.

****

Joannie was where it all began several months ago. She presented as an unassuming and understated person when Sharon met her at the studio. About forty or so, the woman didn't take much interest in her own appearance, although Sharon noticed that her shape and features were pleasant enough. She seemed to be rather serious and cautious; for example, keeping her business door locked in case of someone entered without an appointment. But she knew her glamour photography, as Sharon soon learned:

...."This is fun, Joannie. You are making me feel so sexy. I should have done this long ago."

...."Sexy enough to lift those beauties out of the cups and tease them like you did with the jacket? OK, let's do it. Perfect! Yes. And you can shift your legs a bit if you've been holding that pose for too long. A little wider is fine if your husband would like a bit of flash? Oh, you are so naughty! As much as you want. They're your pictures, right.".... [Sharon 1]

There was a sexy streak inside Joannie that didn't show itself. She certainly knew how to coax along her half-naked clients, easing them into showing the camera more than they might have planned. She had a way of bringing out their hidden desires, fantasies previously unknown. That was Sharon's experience during her first sitting with Joannie:

...."Oh god, I almost feel like opening right up to show my pussy to the camera. Fuck! What's gotten into me? If she asked me, I think that I'd even finger my clit for her and let her watch me come right here on the bed."

...."We don't have any shots yet to highlight your nice bum. Turn around so your back is toward me and keep your legs together while resting on your knees. It will show your curves beautifully. Yes, like that. Now arch your back in and turn to look over your shoulder at me. Your cheeks are so full, and I don't mean your face," she joked.

...."I can unsnap the bustier and do the same shots from the back with you nude. I'm only asking because I seldom see a client as relaxed and comfortable as you are in here. Confident about your sexuality, and it just oozes from your every pore.".... [Sharon 1]

Patiently and persuasively, unassuming Joannie had led Sharon into full nudity at that first photo session. Perhaps she purposely downplayed herself to gain her clients' trust? The photographer had successfully coaxed the model into total exposure, then urged her on to a shattering orgasm.

While Sharon felt embarrassed at the moment, it was an experience like no other, one she was eager to repeat. Joannie accepted Sharon's proposal to help out at the studio in exchange for another erotic photo session every few weeks. Sharon set about organizing the photographer's files and soon was actively assisting with the shoots themselves.

Her relationship with Joannie was very cordial, especially after the photographer candidly admitted that she had masturbated with Sharon's images! Little did Sharon know the extent to which Joannie would develop a private sex life around her erotic posing.

Sharon had observed that Joannie was visibly changing. She began to wear more stylish clothing and spent some time with her hair and makeup. Now there was lipstick and eventually stockings and heels. Sharon could see that Joannie seemed to be taking a cue from her own way of dressing on the days she volunteered. The photographer was pleased when Sharon noticed her efforts.

Same-sex impulses emerged unexpectedly when Sharon was assisting in the spa with swimwear model Liana. She recalled that Joannie had warned her away from the model because of their different lifestyles- Liana, single and wild; Sharon, a married mother of two. Now she wondered if it was more than that? Was Joannie already becoming possessive? Later events suggested that to Sharon now.

During Sharon's second erotic photoshoot, her burning sexuality triggered something in Joannie. Swimwear model Liana, with whom Sharon had become intimate, came to the studio to coach her through the session. Joannie took the pictures while Liana directed much of the action in her own sometimes-crude style.

Sharon's silky black French lingerie looked spectacular with her long blonde hair, as she vamped around the set. Joannie took notice of every detail. The photographer enjoyed the on-set action more than the other two could have known:

...."Oh my! Aren't you bold Sharon. I want more shots of those open panties. Spread wider and tilt your bum up. Oh yes, excellent. Now turn around to face me. Arms above your head again and spread enough to open that seam for me. Lift your pelvis and thrust it out. Perfect! Bend both knees forward just a bit. You're burning up my camera today!"

.... Liana spoke: "I think you need some with her bra off now, Joan. Show off those big tits from all the angles you've done already." She was feeling aroused seeing her lover strutting her stuff. It reminded her of what they'd done last night. It made her look forward to what she had planned for today too.

...."Yes, good idea. Bra off and bring up your nipples. We'll do everything again, Sharon. Ready?".... [Sharon 4]

Joannie found herself eager to see Sharon's black undergarments come off that day. The transparent silk, the slit panties, the sexy garter belt, the stockings, and the towering heels had her stomach in a knot as she worked. And her panties felt drenched! By the time Sharon was down to the stockings, the photographer was palpitating, and her face was flushed. Sharon's wanton display of sexuality had Joannie highly aroused:

...."Take the panties off now, Cher," Liana ordered. "Go on all fours on the bed, like we practiced. Joan, move around the bed for different angles, high and low. Cher, follow the camera lens like it's your lover. Seduce it. Yes, very sexy!"

...."Now arch your back down and bring your pelvis up. Spread your knees a little wider to flash your pussy. Yes, just like that. Oh my god, you look so hot, so fuckable! Doesn't she, Joan?".... [Sharon 4]

Sharon certainly did look fuckable, and the photographer had been acutely aware of it. This surprised Joannie, because her own relations had mostly been hetero. Once there had been some kissing and touching with a girlfriend when both were high on weed. In fact, her former husband had egged her on, watching as the two fumbled with each other's clothing. But that was more than a dozen years ago.

Joannie's real pleasure came after the photo sessions. Too much pleasure! She spent hours enlarging and cropping explicit images of her assistant's lips, breasts and pussy. Some nights when her desire for Sharon became almost unbearable, she would kneel, legs wide apart, loving herself with the life-size photos arranged in front of her. Yes, Sharon did look so very fuckable to lustful Joannie.

Sharon noticed little changes in Joannie during the weeks before the next photoshoot, but she didn't yet understand the context. The photographer was increasingly friendly, lingering over morning coffee longer than before and engaging in more familiar conversation. She wanted to talk about Sharon's personal life, past and present, and the model was an open book.

She told Joannie about her bisexual experience in college, when her older boyfriend brought another girl into bed with them. Sharon admitted that at age nineteen she wasn't ready for it, but now at thirty-five things were very different. As they chatted, Sharon admitted that she found sex with Liana very exciting.

Joannie wanted to hear more juicy details, a vicarious sexual thrill for her, but Sharon said she'd need to wait for their scheduled shoot to see for herself. It wasn't long before she had Sharon and Liana naked together in her lens:

.... "Joan, we're going to finish with something we practiced. Scissoring and its pretty sexy. See what you think."

.... Sharon knelt on the bed with her legs wide apart, completely opening herself up. Then Liana lay down facing her, sliding one leg under Sharon while bringing the other one above one of Sharon's thighs. Their legs were arranged like two interlocking pairs of scissors.

.... The two lovers were so close now that their labia were touching. And then they began to simulate fucking one another by moving their pelvises in opposite directions. Liana found that she could press harder by using her forearm to push upward while Sharon ground down against her. It did look very sexy and the lovers felt that way too.".... [Sharon 7]

Oh my god, the photographer had never seen anything quite like this before! The raw sexuality of the action tapped into Joannie's deepest hidden desires, and she found the scene playing out in front of her absolutely breath-taking. She could even see that Sharon was lubricating from the intense stimulation! Joannie wished so much she could take Liana's place as Sharon's lover.

Her tortured mind reeled as she struggled for self-control. Joannie wanted to touch Sharon's wet pink flesh, caressing it lovingly with her fingers, then fucking that lovely pussy like a man's cock. Next, she would come lower and bring it into her mouth, licking, kissing and sucking until she brought her assistant to one of those stunning orgasms which she had witnessed before.

But there were photos to take right now, so Joannie forced herself back into the moment:

.... As they rotated their pussies together, Sharon could feel her clitoris being stimulated. The look on Liana's face told her that she could too. This was exciting, here under the lights making love with another woman. Both instinctively tilted their heads back, mouths partially open in arousal as they pressed their bodies together.

...."Bring that ring hand down where your bodies meet, Sharon," Joannie directed. "That's it. No-one knows who it is, but they'd be shocked the married woman has a lover! Perfect. Liana, bring your hand down and take hers. Have the rings up. Got it. Carry on.".... [Sharon 7]

The rings. Yes, Sharon was a married woman and Joannie had seen her husband Mark when he dropped by to pick Sharon up at the end of the day. He was such a handsome man, and Joannie could see that beneath his clothing he had an impressive physique. She wondered about his cock size, and took sly glances at his trousers when the couple weren't looking.

Joannie imagined the beautiful couple in bed, Sharon reaching orgasm after orgasm as Mark pounded into her pussy. Whenever the photographer pictured it, she could feel herself getting wet. Several times in the studio she had seen her assistant's rising excitement, followed by a powerful orgasm. It aroused Joannie, and the thought of the couple reaching that peak together made her gush.

It had been so long since Joannie had been with a man. Sometimes at night she would put on her sexiest negligee and drink wine alone until she couldn't bear the emptiness any longer. She'd go to her night table for the big rubber cock, the size she guessed Mark to be. Then, Joannie would drunkenly kiss and suck it, all the while whispering imagined pillow talk between her dream couple. She had overheard them enough to know their pet names for each other.

"Let me suck your fat cock, honey.... So thick.... So long....Ohhh...."

"Take it all, angel.... That's it.... As deep as you can... and suck it...."

"Will you fuck me some more too?... Oh please, please... my man...."

"Baby, I'll fuck you.... 'til you beg me to stop.... Ready for some more?"

On her back and spread wide, Joannie would pretend to be Sharon, moaning and urging her husband to make her come. She would work herself into an orgiastic frenzy, pulling at her extended nipples with one hand, furiously plunging the cock into herself with the other. Her hips would bounce on the bed- her body out of control- babbling both parts as she was fucked hard, just like Sharon.

"Do it, Mark.... Do it.... Fuck me, honey.... Give me your big cock.... More!.... More!..."

"Sharon baby.... Open wide.... Your juicy cunt.... I want it all.... Love to fuck it...."

"Like that!... Ohhhh!... Fuck me, Mark.... Fuck me.... Fu.... Mmmmmppppfffff.... Ahhhh!!!"

****

Sharon lay in bed thinking about how she had misjudged Joannie. The photographer was blossoming right before her eyes, but she missed something important. Yes, she had seen the outward signs pointing to the woman's transition, particularly her upgraded appearance and projected self-confidence. She was very different now, but more subtle signs had escaped Sharon's view.

The annual erotic photographers' convention changed everything in a few days. Actually, it was in a matter of a few minutes. Sharon had no idea what was coming. It took her completely by surprise.

She remembered that Joannie had once told her that she masturbated with her erotic photos. She also realized that the photographer had become increasingly warm and personal with her, even agreeing to split the revenues from the sale of her framed photos at the coming photo convention. Sharon thought of Joannie as a very friendly boss.

What she didn't know became clear when they arrived at the convention itself. Sharon was aware that they were sharing a hotel room at Joannie's expense. It was very nice, a junior suite, with an area to entertain guests and a separate bedroom with a king-size bed. There was that one bed for them to share. Joannie told Sharon that was how all the junior suites were set up, but she lied.

On the first evening after supper, Sharon and Joannie sat together on the sofa in their suite to plan the poses for the workshop the following day. Joannie had brought plenty of wine with her, and she poured for both of them. They relaxed and drank some before getting down to work. Thinking back, Sharon remembered that Joannie seemed 'different'- animated and a bit nervous.

Then she opened her laptop and retrieved a file.

"I have six basic poses planned for each of the two presentations we're doing tomorrow and Saturday. Here's what I have in mind. Move over closer to me so you can see these shots while we go over them."

Suspecting nothing, Sharon slid close enough that their thighs were touching. Joannie reached over and patted her leg affectionately as the file came up. And there it was. Sharon had not seen this coming!

"This is how you'll start when you come on-stage. Pretty dramatic, right?" Joannie said, her voice cracking a bit.

The image showed a woman with her hair obscuring her part of her face. She wore a very sheer white gown, tied at the waist with backlighting pouring through it. Her arms were out from her body and raised a bit holding the top half of the gown open. The effect was like illuminated angel wings.

The model's breasts were bare and her nipples very erect. She had placed her towering high heels about eighteen inches apart, leaving only the gauzy folds of the gown to hide her apparently naked pussy in a touch of shadow. The pose was highly erotic, barely hiding the model's most private flesh. Joannie said nothing as they stared at the photo.

"Joannie.... Who's your model? She seems familiar," Sharon asked hesitantly.

"Me.... I shot these with a remote button in my palm," she replied with a shy little smile.

"You mean that's YOU! Oh my god, Joannie! IT IS YOU!"

Despite part of her face being covered, to someone like Sharon, who had spent many hours working with her, there was no mistaking that it was Joannie. She couldn't help but focus on parts of her boss hitherto unseen- those erect deep pink nipples, longer than her own, and the shadow of the woman's obviously shaved pussy.

"Yes. I've seen you naked so many times, Sharon. Now it's my turn. I have five more here. We'll go through them, talking about different movements within each pose," Joannie replied, trying to stay calm.

"Joannie.... I don't know what to say. I mean, I'm supposed to be the nude model, not you...."

"Have I embarrassed you, Sharon?" Joannie could tell that she had.

"You know how much I enjoy your erotic photos- I told you that before. I want you to like mine too," Joannie said, with a sincerity that made Sharon realize what was might be going on here.

"Oh no, Joannie, I'm fine with this," Sharon lied. "It's a good idea, and your pictures will help me know exactly what to do tomorrow. And... you do look good as the model... great in fact! Um... did you have fun doing it? I mean, I like posing nude. Did you too?"

Sharon felt very awkward because she had always seen Joannie as her boss, her photographer, and a friend. Now it looked like she might be coming out as something more- her lover! Was that why Joannie was showing her erotic images of herself? Is that why she brought plenty of wine with her? Is that why there was only one bed for the two of them tonight?

"Yes, it was incredibly exciting!" Joannie replied. "In fact, I barely made it to the last pose before I had to help myself out, if you know what I mean! Now I understand why you respond to erotic photography like you do. I came harder than all those times when I used your photos!"

Then Joannie looked her straight in the eye- a hungry, deeply sexual look- and there could be no mistaking her message.

"Sharon, I want you to see me nude...and I want you to like what you see. I'll show you everything.... I'll give you everything.... Do you understand what I'm telling you?" Joannie stated, putting her hand over Sharon's and squeezing tightly.

Sharon understood completely. Now she knew that her boss, her photographer, her friend wanted to have sex with her tonight. Joannie had planned all of this- the trip, the room, the wine, the bed. And now she was going to use her self-shot erotic photos to seduce her assistant.

1fastguy
1fastguy
297 Followers
12