Sharon Finds Erotic Photography Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now Sharon's head was swimming- sure, she liked Joannie, but this was completely unexpected! In the meantime, the photographer was filling both of their wine glasses almost to the brim. What to do?

Then the photographer continued, talking about her first image.

"After you come on stage like this, strike some poses, with your head and arms in different positions. Then, I'll give a signal for you to turn your back to the photographers. You'll untie the bow at the front and slowly let the gown slide down to your elbows. Hold the gown with your elbows and slowing rotate your body at the waist to show the side of one breast and then the other. Got it?"

Then Joannie went on to the next five pose positions, each one more explicit than the last. She took her time, a look of pure lust on her face as she revealed herself. In the second photo her bare back was to the camera, her body turned enough at the waist to give a side view of her tit with its erect nipple. In the third photo, she was parading across her set, the gown fully open now, with a bare leg forward and her tits fully visible.

The fourth image featured Joannie stretched out on her side propped on one elbow, with light streaming across the smooth curves of her breasts and right down to a bit of gown between her legs. In the fifth, she lay on her back, caressing herself, two fingers tugging at an upright nipple while the other hand lay atop her bare pussy. Her 'Just Fuck Me!' pout was unmistakable.

In the final pose, Joannie sat fully naked with her back to the camera, light exploring the curves of her ass and the side of one tit. Joannie talked about the photo, then it was awkwardly quiet in the suite. Exhibitionist and unwilling voyeur sat side-by-side on the sofa, both wondering what would follow.

Sharon knew that the photographer had taken great pleasure displaying her naked body to her. It was clear that Joannie wanted Sharon to see her tits, to see her erect nipples. She wanted Sharon to see her caressing herself and staring wantonly at the camera as she pressed the remote button. Joannie wanted to show Sharon her hidden sexual side.

More than anything, Joannie wanted to get Sharon into bed and fuck her. She had been consumed by this thought since that first glamour shoot, months ago. Now Sharon had seen virtually all of her flaunted lean body. The photographer had plied her with plenty of wine and both women were feeling no pain. It was now or never.

There came Joannie's hand sliding up Sharon's leg and under her skirt as the photographer leaned against the assistant, offering her lips. Joannie wanted this so badly, but Sharon held back, her mind racing. Perhaps a few kisses might satisfy her? Maybe that would be enough?

As they kissed lightly, Sharon peeked and saw that Joannie's eyes were closed. Then she felt the photographer's tongue pressing against her lips, seeking entry. Sharon relented and was treated to a probing mouth fucking by the woman. Her boss pulled her close as they kissed, hugging tightly, her fingers now caressing Sharon's breast. Joannie was breathing hard, hyper-stimulated by this long-held fantasy finally coming to a head.

The wine was beginning to deaden Sharon's resistance. Joannie quickly opened buttons down her assistant's ample chest and skillfully undid clasps. Soon her eager lips were sucking taut nipples- erect sensory flesh without conscience, always ready for stimulation. Though Sharon was resisting, her body was betraying her. Her inner slut knew what she wanted.

She felt the first inkling of stimulation in her vagina as Joannie's stealthy fingers crept under Sharon's skirt, easing the elastic of her panties aside to gain entry. It was her last chance to stop this unexpected happening. Instead, Sharon eased her legs open to welcome Joannie inside, completely surrendering to her sensory self.

Then she began to respond, unzipping her boss' clothing to lay her bare. In short order, both were almost naked, a heaving, moaning mass of smooth female flesh sprawled across the sofa. Joannie's nude body was flushed deep pink with her intense arousal, and her breath was coming in sharp little gasps. She had longed for this moment and now it threatened to overwhelm her senses. Joannie was on fire!

They retired to the bedroom.

The two women had an evening of sex in the convention hotel suite. Joannie gave more than she received, kissing and sucking every part of the beautiful body which she had craved for so long. Sharon's pink flesh tasted even better than she could have imagined- so musky, so womanly. Joannie gorged herself on it, thirsty for more.

She found her assistant's now- engorged clitoris and sucked it vigorously, like a sweet candy which must be consumed. To her delight, she listened to her fantasy lover moaning softly with unwilling pleasure. Joannie pushed Sharon to the edge several times, tasting and teasing, wanting this night to never end.

For her part, Sharon was rather passive in bed. This was what Joannie wanted, and she would give herself just this one time to satisfy her boss' desire. Besides, the photographer's aggressiveness in bed told Sharon that this was more about taking her body than anything else. She let herself be used by Joannie, returning only what was necessary.

Sometime before midnight, Joannie's hunger was finally satisfied. Sharon handily fingered her to an intense orgasm, far beyond any vicarious experience she had with photos of her model. The photographer was gasping, pleading for what she needed, as Sharon furiously rubbed the screaming clitoris at her fingertips:

"Oh fuck.... Give it to me baby.... Yes! Yes! Yessss....I need to come.... Do it for me.... Oh pleasssse.... Pleasssse.... Fuck me baby.... Fuck me.... Fuck.... Fuuu.... Aaaggghhh!!!!"

While Sharon took some physical pleasure too, she only pretended to orgasm on Joannie's fevered mouth. The night was for Joannie, an experience which Sharon had no desire to repeat. After the photographer fell asleep, Sharon lay awake for a long time before she finally closed her eyes. She had never unwillingly had sex with anyone before, and she resolved not to do so again.

****

The next morning was as awkward than the night before. Waking up beside her boss made Sharon uncomfortable. It was like she was nineteen again, in bed with her boyfriend and another woman, anxious to get away. She quickly hopped out and dashed to the shower, as if to wash away any stain from last night.

Over breakfast, Sharon was aloof, brushing away any romantic appeals from Joannie. The model was all business now, willing only to talk about the day ahead, not what had passed the previous night. Joannie picked up on this and seemed to understand that her bedroom scene with Sharon would not be repeated the second night. Her fantasy had been fulfilled, and that was the end of it.

At the erotic photography workshop, Sharon went through her paces, following the poses presented in Joannie's self-images. As Joannie directed her studio model in front of a dozen eager photographers, she tried to remain detached. But Sharon's erotic nudity make it so difficult hard to ignore the sexual intimacy of the night before:

...."I'll use a different spotlight just behind her head. Daisy, slip both arms out of the gown now and push it down there. I want them to have a total view of your beautiful 'Bodyscape' now. Ready?"

.... Now Sharon was stretched out totally naked except for the material gathered at her groin. Her nipples stood proudly erect and the light streaming across her shoulder left them looking like little rocks atop windblown sand. The effect was striking, evidenced by yet another explosion of flashes from the photographers....

...."Now lay on your back, Daisy, and bend your back leg up at the knee. Push most of your gown aside so that only a little bit comes up between your legs from behind, for decency's sake. Turn your head to the photographers and give them that bedroom look. Clasp both breasts in your hands. Yes. Perfect."

....Then Joannie turned down the room lights and shone all three spotlights across Sharon's near-naked body, bathing it with light. She looked spectacular, with her sultry stare, hands softly caressing her tits and brushing her long nipples as she lay there.

...."Arch your back now, Daisy. Right up so there's open space beneath it. Yes. Perfect. If that doesn't say 'Come Fuck Me', well I don't know what does.".... [Sharon 9]

"Come fuck me," indeed! Sharon knew that Joannie would like nothing better tonight! How could she avoid a repeat, yet still maintain friendly relations with her boss? It seemed almost impossible, especially with them sharing a suite and a bed.

****

As fate would have it, the turning point came shortly after that posing session. Sharon met Tom Miller, a professional erotic photographer and accepted his invitation to lunch. He intrigued her with the possibilities for a step up in the nude modeling world. Sharon was eager to move forward with the Millers.

The second evening Sharon slept on the sofa. She had told Joannie about her lunch meeting with Tom Miller, leaving Joannie defensive and hurt. She acted as though the model had betrayed her. While they avoided having words, a chill descended between them. Joannie was not surprised when Sharon didn't come to the bedroom.

Instead of attending the convention closing banquet with Joannie, Sharon accepted the Millers invitation to dinner. She told her boss that they would be discussing her future in erotic photography. Joannie only cautioned her about being so enthusiastic and hopeful. The space between the two women widened.

The supper meeting with the Millers went very well. Tom was impressed with Sharon's second posing session at the convention, and had photos to show his wife, Gwen. They eagerly offered Sharon a fully paid audition at their studio in the capital and the model accepted.

During the drive back from the convention, Sharon excitedly described her new opportunity. Joannie stayed quiet in anger and embarrassment. She had discovered Sharon's erotic modeling potential and drawn it to the surface. And, she had laid bare her intense desire to be Sharon's lover.

Two weeks later, Sharon had a firm contract to model exclusively for the Millers. She would no longer work at the studio or pose for Joannie. She had outgrown the little studio and was moving on. Joannie was left wondering if it was all because she had come onto Sharon that night in her aggressive bid to live out her deepest fantasies.

****

The house was quiet this morning.

Sharon was thinking about Joannie as she lay in bed.

She realized that her new career in the modeling business had a lot to do with her first photographer. Joannie had brought her out. It seemed unfortunate- and a bit sad- that they had parted ways rather abruptly, so Sharon decided to send a little bouquet and a note of thanks.

But, who would have guessed that her boss, her friend, her photographer would join the growing list of people eager to fuck her?

Sharon simply had not seen that one coming.

12