All Comments on 'Sharon Finds Erotic Photography Ch. 12'

by 1fastguy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
OnethirdOnethirdalmost 3 years ago

This was a good fill-in story, after wondering what became of Sharon’s relationship with her first mentor. It seemed a shame she’d moved on and dumped poor Jeannie. Also didn’t know the bit about falling out with her first model girlfriend. It seems that Sharon is becoming a bit wiser about her affairs, and not as out of control as we thought early on. Rather than having a steady decent into slutdom, we have a more convoluted and interesting ride.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

yeah this was incredible

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Rather a forced chapter and should have happened before the audition.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow! Sharon is really showing how much of a heartless Cunt she truly is. The husband has completely disappeared. Is she even married? No explanation on how she can be away from home for days. This ridiculously stupid. Trying to fill in gaps in the story line just makes it more ridiculous.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user1fastguy@1fastguy
My stories often spin off from happenings in my own life, or else reflect my curiosity about a range of things. I like a story with some underlying factual content. It should be about 'something', even if most of the tale is simply sexual fantasy. .