Sharon Finds Erotic Photography Ch. 13

Story Info
Why in the world did Sharon want the old Scot's tweed hat?
5k words
4.49
5.9k
3

Part 13 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1fastguy
1fastguy
301 Followers

Background: (Loving Wives, Sharon Finds Erotic Photography, Ch. 1 to 8)

Sharon discovered erotic posing about six months ago during a glamour shoot, a surprise gift for her husband's birthday. After that, she took a bi lover, and engaged in threesomes with her husband and Liana. She was also tempted by Liana's boyfriend, Jay, but wisely passed on that. Meanwhile, Sharon regularly continued to pose nude for photographers. Would her sexual past come back to haunt her?

Emotional Rollercoaster

Mark was very upset when he came home from work that dark day. Sharon could see it right away, but the children were around so they couldn't talk freely.

"Looks like you had a bad day, honey. Problems at the office?"

"Yeah, big problems!" he replied sourly, looking directly at his wife.

"Something you can tell me about?" Sharon worried, because she was leading a secret life and the cross look on his face seemed to be directed at her.

"Later," Mark said quite abruptly, briefly glancing over at the children watching television. "A really big problem!" he repeated, again staring at his wife. "People at work are talking," he added ominously.

That's when Sharon realized that her secret life must have gone public. Soon, everyone would know that she was an erotic model, some sort of slut not much better than a whore. Another evil woman who showed off her body for money.

Later they talked in the bedroom, and it was as bad as she thought. But it wasn't exactly the same thing as what she first feared. Between the two of them, the couple had plenty of things that they didn't want exposed. Now some of them formed a vicious rumour circulating like a brushfire through Mark's office.

There were plenty of skeletons in Mark and Sharon's closet that could emerge to haunt them. Sharon was working in a photo studio, not in itself discreditable; however, several of her barely disguised naked images lined the studio walls, a possible source of trouble.

Two of those photos featured Sharon nude in the arms of another naked woman, potentially much worse. And that wasn't all. Sharon and Mark had enjoyed sex with her former lover, Liana, in the presence of three other people who could talk if they chose to.

On top of that, until recent months, Sharon and her lover met regularly at the woman's apartment for sex. If residents noticed this stunning blonde coming and going Tuesday evenings, it could easily bring everything out into the open.

****

There wasn't much in Sharon's exciting new life right now to feel excited about. She was on the early morning Saturday train, coming to the Millers for her next photoshoot, and trying hard to push the current problem to the back of her mind. She needed to present a smiling face to survive the day ahead, before heading home Sunday. Today was about soldiering on, not much else.

Tom picked her up at the station early Saturday morning like always, but this time he noticed Sharon was quieter than usual. Unable to draw her into conversation, he told Sharon about the two shoots planned for the day. The first would be in the apartment studio, something with mirrors, then in the afternoon the two of them would be going out to an old factory to do images for a calendar.

The two hours before lunch would partly be solo, with Gwen behind the camera. Tom had to finalize some arrangements for the afternoon. However, about midway through, he would take over while his wife joined Sharon to feature the pair together. After lunch, he would take her to the offsite location.

The idea about the mirrors being used in the morning seemed unusual, and when Sharon went into the studio, she was surprised by the set-up. Mirrors of different sizes were positioned at various angles everywhere, and there were little numbered pieces of tape on the floor, obviously spots to position the model.

Gwen spoke: "Imagine you're lost in this maze of reflections. You can't tell what's real and what's not. In all of the shots there'll be at least one reflected image, in others many. An overseas client suggested this concept, a steady buyer, so we'll see how it goes. Here are some practice shots we did. Different, huh?"

Sharon understood the concept from the test photos. In them, Gwen seemed to be wandering like she was lost and trying to find her way through this maze. The mirrors showed her body from multiple angles in a single shot. She'd work with Gwen to get this right, because it could take her mind off her worries.

"Start nude with this sheer white fabric loosely wrapped around you. We think it will bring an 'other-world' look to the shoot. I might even experiment with some fog for a similar effect, unless it mists the mirrors."

A few minutes later, Sharon arrived on set, completely naked, her blonde curls flowing in all directions. Gwen helped her loop the long strand of sheer fabric around her hips once, then across her elbows, with plenty left hanging from her arms. Her proud breasts were bare, though a bit of fabric draped across her mid-section to partially hide her sex. Now Gwen was ready.

"You look great! Start here and move slowly between the spots I've marked on the floor to give good reflections. I'll give you instructions at each place, OK?" Gwen directed, and Sharon nodded.

She went to the first spot, where there were three tall mirrors of the same height staggered one behind the other and offset. Standing on the spot, Sharon could see herself in triplicate, each image successively smaller.

Gwen came slightly to one side, and directed Sharon to position her limbs out a bit, so the sheer fabric hung from her lower arms. There would be four views, one from behind to show her pear-shaped bum. The curve of one breast showed in that view, her entire magnificent chest in the other three. The photographer directed her to bring up her nipples and slowly take poses.

The next spot featured several smaller, framed mirrors suspended at crazy angles. At the right location, each one revealed a different area of her fine body. One showed her face, others each tit, another her pussy thinly disguised beneath the draped sheer fabric, another her legs, and so on. Collectively, it added up to one gorgeous woman.

A mirror angled upward by her feet offered a great view up her almost naked body. Gwen asked her to shift the material to the side so that her shaven slit was clearly visible. Hot photo- a worm's eye view of paradise, with a beautiful face peering down between full mounds with erect nipples!

At the next location, the session became even more risque. There were two large mirrors at right angles to each other, with the posing spot directly in the middle.

"Kneel down on the spot so you are positioned with mirror images of each side of your body. Spread wide for balance and sit back on your legs. Bring a little of that wrap down over your puss. Arms straight out on your thighs. Start by looking down, then slowly move your head and upper body toward each mirror. I want it to look like there are three of you."

Sharon liked what she saw as she shifted between the mirrors. Each view of her body looked different and it seemed like she was there with two other blondes. Her round tits were shown from every angle, and she made sure that her nipples were stiff, tugging and twisting them at intervals.

"Sexier now, Sharon. The client asked for this. Adjust the fabric so I can see your pussy in the mirrors. Oh, that's hot! Before I shoot, bring your hair across one eye and your nose, because I want you to spread wider to show it all."

"How wide?"

"Right open, with the long fingers of one hand lifting and separating your lips apart. Bring your other arm across your body so that your tits rest on it. Perfect. Ready?"

Sharon was into this now. Her labia were spread open, and she could feel juices beginning to seep down her vagina. The aroma of arousal wafted up, and she wondered if Gwen had sensed it yet.

"Switch the hand at your puss now, and lean back with a straight arm so your tits splay across your chest. That's it. Look to one mirror, then to the other. Very hot.

I'm sure our client will hang this one over her bed!" Gwen joked.

"OK now, adjust your fingers so the centre one touches your clit. Use the others to open and lift you up. Like that. Now give me the 'Come Fuck Me' look. Hold it. Oh yeah! She'll be getting herself off with these!" Gwen exclaimed in a slutty voice.

The thought of another woman masturbating with her nude photos was a turn on. While Gwen snapped photos, Sharon pressed her middle finger against the little nub and gently wiggled it from side-to-side. Sensations rippled out from her core. Exhibitionism was taking away reason, making her want to show every part of herself to the unknown female client.

"Do you like my pussy?" she whispered as she moved her middle finger in little circles around her very wet clit. "This is for you. Will you fuck with me?"

Sharon felt like a slut, exhibiting her most intimate self to a unseen stranger. Her eyes were half-closed and her mouth half-open with arousal- a truly erotic image! That always happened when she found herself drifting into that place of pure pleasure. But it was time to move along through the maze.

The fourth spot brought in a different concept. Sharon was to position herself sideways in front of a large mirror so it would seem like she was being sexual with her identical twin. The photographer moved off-centre enough to avoid being reflected herself and gave instructions.

"Sharon, you'll be completely nude now, very close to the mirror. We'll do this as if you've discovered another woman- yourself. First, try not to breathe heavily- you'll blur the glass- and pretend that you are kissing her."

"Eyes closed. Go.... Good. Again, with your tongue out. Go.... Now turn your back to the mirror, angled 45 degrees. Let your arse just touch the glass. Look back over your shoulder, as if you're admiring her. Bring those nipples up. Perfect."

Then she directed Sharon to lay down parallel to the mirror, close to it, with her hair across one cheek. This would be the last solo photos for the morning.

"Now, pretend to seduce the woman in the mirror. First cup your tits and lean close again to kiss her. Beautiful! Now, turn toward her and bend your outer leg up at the knee."

"Show her your pussy.... Good. She wants you to open it wide for her. Like that.... And you reach out to touch hers. Let me get the angle right.... Perfect."

"OK, now roll mostly onto your back close to the mirror. Closer still, so it looks like you two are in bed together," she instructed.

Then Gwen coaxed, slower and softer now:

"You two want to love.... Play with those big nipples.... Make them stiff.... Rub your clits for each other.... You want to seduce her...."

Sharon's breath was coming harder now as she openly teasing her body while imagining sex with this beautiful naked woman beside her.

"You're being watched.... We see you loving together.... Show us how you do it.... Give yourselves to each other.... Just let go.... Feels so good.... No hurry at all...."

Sharon felt like she was in Joannie's little studio again, being edged into an erotic trance. But this time she lay beside a beautiful woman, a twin. That blonde was loving herself too, head turned to watch as Sharon caressed her own body. Right now, it was just too complicated to understand because she felt intoxicated with lust. Loving herself for this woman, and for Gwen, was so arousing!

"Amazing shots.... Fabulous.... Rub your pussy for her.... Oh yeah!... Wonderful...," Gwen encouraged, then stopped shooting, just to watch Sharon's unbridled eroticism for a few moments before it was time for a break.

"Perfect, Sharon. Just great!" Gwen said loudly. "That was so hot! Let's have a cool drink now. You need it, girl."

The spell was broken. Sharon saw the photographer getting up and turning toward the kitchen. At first, she felt let down after flying so high, but quickly realized that she had several more hours of work ahead of her today. Sharon put on a warm robe and followed Gwen to get a drink.

Last-minute arrangements for the afternoon were in place now, so Tom was ready to shoot the pair of them by the mirrors before lunchtime. It was much like the first session but with some of his own little twists, and notably less seduction than Gwen had used to draw Sharon out.

Essentially, everything was doubled, featuring blonde and brunette. For the final scene beside the long mirror there were two women simulating sex together reflected by another identical pair right beside them.

Tom finished dramatically, with the two women in the sixty-nine position against the mirror. This immediately gave Gwen an idea for that night, if the opportunity presented itself.

****

The temporary euphoria of the morning photography quickly dissipated over lunch. The reality of what had happened back home took hold again, putting Sharon into a funk. Tom and Gwen managed to get her to share her problems with them, and she found it cathartic to unload with two people she considered friends.

Apparently, someone who worked at the office had a friend who lived next door to Liana's apartment. He had seen this beautiful blonde on different occasions, to the point that he watched for her. One evening his friend was visiting when he heard Liana's apartment door open and close. The neighbour quietly brought his visitor into the hall to show him the gorgeous blonde.

They saw more than that. Auburn and Blonde were leaning against the wall by Auburn's door, wrapped in each others' arms, sharing one deep, lingering kiss after another. The couple was oblivious to the watchers. Then they had heard Auburn speak.

"Fuck, Sharon, you were amazing tonight! Sex with you is so hot!"

"Next week, Liana. Again. I love it with you! Can't get enough!"

Sharon! Was this Mark's wife? The visitor remembered meeting her at the last company Christmas party when she was dolled up in green as Santa's Elf, handing out gifts for the children. Now she was having sex with his buddy's next-door-neighbour, a fashion model or something. Who would have guessed it?

As fate would have it, this guy had been passed over when Mark was promoted to Marketing Manager. He could see opportunity here, so he invited himself over to double check the following Tuesday, apparently the blonde's visiting routine. This time his suspicions were fully confirmed by another exchange in the hallway.

"You're sure that Mark is OK with this so often, Sharon?"

"No problem. Really, he likes me having an affair with you."

"Well, he knows me pretty well himself, doesn't he?" was followed by some laughter and a few more goodnight kisses.

It doesn't get much better for someone eager to start gossip that might oust the boss. It was just a matter of waiting for the right time to set the trap. As it turned out, that came the day after Mark had harsh words with him about a marketing campaign.

Now, life was miserable at the office. Mark felt like everybody was laughing behind his back, a cuckold whose wife was having an affair with another woman. He complained that men in his department showed little respect, and the women seemed to treat him with sympathy.

When the gossip reached the boss, she called him in to discuss the matter. They agreed that a new job might be a wise idea.

Unfortunately, there was no time to process any of this story with the Millers because it was time to get ready for the afternoon. A real estate agent would be meeting Tom and Sharon at 2:00 at an abandoned factory for sale along the waterfront. He had the keys to unlock the chained gate. He'd made it clear that he wouldn't wait around in the cold if they weren't on time.

****

Gwen helped Sharon dress for a hot shoot in the cold weather. Gaudy striped woolen stockings up to her knees would add a jaunty look. A knit dress with a zipper down the front would be easy to take off and on again. Furry boots, a woolen scarf, mittens, and a knee-length coat would keep her warm. Sharon didn't look very glamorous as she and Tom left for the afternoon.

A grizzled old real estate agent met them at the locked gate along the high chain-link fencing surrounding the overgrown property. The battered For Sale sign listed his name, Angus MacNaughton. The stolid Scot held his woolen coat at his neck to keep out the wind, while the other hand clasped his tweed cap with ear flaps.

"Damn cold day! And you want to take pictures in this shitty place?"

"I'm looking for some different backgrounds..." Tom began to explain, but was cut off.

"How long you staying? An hour tops, I hope. I have to wait around, you know."

"Probably longer. Maybe an hour and a half?"

"Crikey! We'll all be froze by then!"

"Is the power still on in there? I brought a portable heater to use in the office."

"Yeah. Need it for the alarm system. Get that thing going and I'll wait up there for you," Angus ordered, pointing to the upper level.

"You'll stay then, 'til we're done?"

"Sure. What's the lady here going to do while you're taking pictures?"

"She's going to be in them."

"Well, I hope you two don't freeze to death before you come back."

They all went up into the locked office where Tom plugged in the portable heater. The place still seemed reasonably clean, with some old oak office furniture and a 2018 calendar hanging by one desk. Angus found a padded chair and perched himself in front of the heater.

"Don't be any longer than you need to be," was the last thing he said before Tom and Sharon headed back downstairs carrying camera gear and a portable spotlight.

****

"Right over there by that big gear wheel. Its dim down here, so I'll need to backlight it. Good, that should be enough. It's cold, so we'll work fast. Open your coat and unzip the dress. Now do some 'flashing' poses. Chest out and big smile. Go! Yes. Some more a little different now. That's it."

"Slip the dress off underneath your coat. We'll try those shots again from a different angle showing more of you. You can leave on your mittens and stockings to stay warm," he joked.

Next, they moved to another area where the afternoon sun was filtering through high, dirty windows. The shafts of light carried an illuminated cloud of suspended dust particles, giving an interesting background effect that Tom liked. He'd shoot right across it with Sharon in the foreground.

"I want you nude now, except for the scarf, mittens and stockings. A cutesy photo where you'll make exaggerated poses to give some humour. Hopefully one take and you'll get your coat back on. OK. Ready?"

Sharon's smooth toned skin sharply contrasted with the dark and grimy machinery all around her. And the bold flashes of colour from her accessories stood out against the dim surroundings. Her pussy was visible, so he had her bring some blonde hair across her cheek and turn to look toward the streaming light.

Tom could see that naked Sharon was getting cold, so he fired off a few more shots and got her bundled back into her warm coat. He knew that he already had some excellent shots for a calendar which a client had commissioned.

"Let's try a few more over there by that sitting area. Looks like a spot where the workers might have a smoke or a coffee from their thermos. I'll gather up some of the stuff to make it look like you're a worker taking a break."

Tom was having fun with this, but he wasn't the one taking off his warm coat and standing nude in the cold! He dusted off the rough bench where he wanted to pose Sharon and then gave directions.

"You'll be nude except for the striped stockings in this series. I'm going to have you slouch back on the bench, with one foot on the floor and the back one up on the bench. You'll be totally exposed, so fluff your hair over your cheek, and look out toward the factory floor."

1fastguy
1fastguy
301 Followers
12