All Comments on 'Sharon Finds Erotic Photography Ch. 13'

by 1fastguy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

13 Chapters on and nothing has changed the wife is still fucking every woman wih a pulse her husband is still a cuck except the wife is a bisexual slut/pornstar/whore who will sell her body to anyone that compliments her. This story is going nowhere.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

After agree with previous comment, husband isn’t even a major character in this story. Loses his job, one he may have enjoyed and has to re-start somewhere new. Families moving, leaving behind friends and he’s moving closer to where her ‘friends’ and lovers are. Rough for him, no positives for him but, heh at least the wife’s nearer her girlfriend.

OnethirdOnethirdalmost 3 years ago

This is an interlude, with some extra challenges to overcome. Not sure how effective moving to escape notoriety is. Maybe I didn’t read it right, but her husband wasn’t really doing anything work related that would warrant firing, was he? Having a coworker that happened to live across the hall from Liane wouldn’t constitute a firing offense unless there is a morals clause. Maybe there was. In any case, Sharon needs to move forward.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Could a man ne next step for Sharon..Sure sounds like she's dying for it..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree with one of the other readers 13 chapters and it's pretty much the same thing. Sharon poses nude and then cheats on her husband and lies to him about it. And the real kicker is at the end of The last story she has the audacity to blame him for her selfish actions. Seems like the only reason she's with him yet is she has a place to sleep and a convenient babysitter for when she's out slutting around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is this the end, or.....is more enjoyment in store for Sharon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'd sue any company that took hearsay as good enough cause to sack me.

I'd sue any company that thought my consensual and legal sexlife behind closed doors was anything to do with them.

I'd sue any company that sacked me because of my wife's legal and consensual activities.

I'd not work for a company that had morals clauses that were worse than sticks up their arse.

As for Sharon agreeing with Gwen it was mark's fault she's now betraying him. And when was spending the night part of the contract? I would have thought with a crisis she would want to be back with Mark ASAP to support him and help work through it with him.

There are a lot of assumptions being made here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user1fastguy@1fastguy
My stories often spin off from happenings in my own life, or else reflect my curiosity about a range of things. I like a story with some underlying factual content. It should be about 'something', even if most of the tale is simply sexual fantasy. .