Sharon Finds Erotic Photography Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He continued: "I want you to go through some poses where you cup both breasts, and then one. With one, drop the other hand between your legs as if to touch yourself. The look will be sultry for all these. As hot as you can be in the cold."

"No need to bring my nipples up, Tom. They've been straight out since we came down here in the cold!"

They could see their warm breath as a mist, so Tom decided to move the rest of the shoot up to the office with the electric heater. They rushed up the stairs and burst through the door, startling the real estate agent who had dozed off in the warmth.

"Jeez! You done down there already? Time to go now?"

"Too cold. We'll work up here for a while. Hope you don't mind," Tom grinned. "She'll be naked."

"Crikey! Well, take your time. I'm in no rush to go," Angus sputtered.

Sharon looked at his grizzled old face and she had an idea for some fun. The jaunty tweed cap he wore would be an interesting prop after she took off her gaudy striped stockings.

"Angus, would you mind lending me your cap for some pictures?"

Tom set up his spotlight and located an old push broom to clean up where Sharon would pose. It was warm enough now that she removed her stockings and stepped out of her coat. Angus had been watching with interest and when the coat came off, he nearly fell off his chair.

"My god, she's naked underneath. Mercy!! What a body!"

"Lend me your cap now and come here, Tom. Get him a souvenir photo for helping us out today."

Sharon came behind Angus' chair and put on his cap, tilting it to one side. Then she knelt down behind his shoulder, a bare breast peeking over top. Tom got a few pictures, then she came in front of Angus, squatting between his knees, and turned to face the camera.

Most of her was visible, totally naked: her pear-shaped arse, one rounded tit, and her smiling face beneath the funny old cap, right by Angus' crotch.

"This one is for his wife, Tom," Sharon laughed, as he took the picture.

"No, it's for the boys at the pub. She'll never see this one!"

Angus watched with a raging erection as Sharon posed for the next half hour, sometimes wearing his cap, at other times using it to hide part of her face. One particularly hot series featured Sharon stretched out naked across the big oak desk, her head propped up by one elbow and her legs splayed out in front of her.

Tom had Angus sit in the desk chair with his back to the camera, while Sharon lay right in front of him, tits out and legs apart, the old cap covering her open pussy. The Scotsman's eyes were as big as saucers!

"My god. I'll never wear that bloody cap again! I'll frame it and hang it on me wall."

Sharon bundled up and in a few minutes they were on their way out with the agent. As Tom thanked him, Sharon leaned in to kiss his cheek

.

"Won't be washing that spot anymore!" he joked.

****

Back at the apartment, Sharon huddled in front of the gas fireplace with a hot rum toddy. Gwen was with her, knowing that she should get her model to talk some more about the problem the couple was facing, now that her private life was the subject of vicious gossip. It didn't take much to bring out all the feelings which Sharon had been trying so hard to suppress all day.

She was angry with herself for being so indiscreet with Liana. And Mark was furious. He knew the family would need to move to escape the spiraling rumours. The model realized that her eager foray into erotic photography now had her family on the run. She was overwhelmed with worry and guilt.

Gwen worked hard to put a different spin on the whole matter.

"Sharon don't blame yourself for this mess. Didn't Mark join in with you and Liana sometimes? Isn't he is responsible too?"

"But I started it all by having an affair with her."

"I'm sure that he was pestering you about meeting her, if he's a typical guy?"

"Well, yes, he did. Next thing, we were partying with her and her boyfriend. And that led to threesomes with her."

"He was involved in this, then. That was part of the gossip, you say?"

"Yes, that he approved of it, and that we had all been together too."

"This is about a lot more than you and your girlfriend. What a juicy story about the department manager! No wonder it spread like wildfire!" Gwen exclaimed.

"The company manager told him to find another job because he'd violated the company's ethical standards. He has a recruiter searching for management positions here in the capital." Sharon admitted.

"Excellent! There are real benefits to living here. We talked about that before. The biggest one is 'no prying eyes'. Things like posing for erotica; having a bi girlfriend; doing a threesome with your man- people would neither know nor care much here."

"I'd like that. And I wouldn't miss the early morning train trip here every two weeks, either. If Mark can get a decent management job, this could be fine. We could just leave all the shit behind us."

"There are so many businesses here. I'm sure that Mark will have no trouble finding a job like he has now," Gwen assured her.

Sharon was beginning to see their situation more positively and her mood was considerably brighter. She thanked Gwen for helping her and the photographer whispered, "You can thank me later, love."

****

It was almost midnight. The two lovers were pressed together tight, their eager lips sampling the other's soft, smooth skin. Sharon had passed through the gloom surrounding her that morning and now felt lighter, as the weight of guilt lifted. She was going to be sure that her girlfriend knew the depth of her gratitude.

"Gwen, I feel close to you tonight. You're very special to me."

"Sharon, I'm feeling it too. Maybe this is more than just sex?"

Sharon brought her lips to Gwen's tits and kissed her nipples as she caressed her breasts. Soon, the little peaks were deep in her mouth, leaving her lover moaning softly with pleasure. Then Sharon felt Gwen's fingernails brushing down across her body, coming to rest at the top of her pussy. She spread her thighs and waited with anticipation for the woman's fingers to sip into her wet vagina. Sharon didn't have to wait very long.

"Oh fuck," she breathed, "Rub my clit. I really need it tonight."

"Only if you do me too. I'm ready for you," Gwen whispered.

Now their fingers were busy touching and teasing the most sensitive areas. Pressing and moving away; then, returning again in pairs to fuck deep like a man's cock, before rolling against the stimulated and engorged clitoris. It was delicious, intoxicating!

Sharon could feel her heart pounding as intense arousal flooded through her whole body. She was in the zone again- that other world of lustful sex- and her girlfriend Gwen had come along with her this time.

Then they decided that fingers alone were not enough. They would bring their mouths to play too, and take their pleasure up another notch. Sharon lay on her back, while Gwen turned around and came down above her, head right in her crotch, just like they had posed by the mirror in the morning shoot.

Then she spread her legs wide and lowered her wet pussy down to Sharon's hungry mouth. At the other end, Gwen wrapped her arms around spread thighs and launched herself into her lover's juicy pink charms.

There was only one way this could end, and both wanted that. Sharon brought her hands up to open Gwen for total access before kissing and sucking every bit of pink flesh in front of her.

Each time she touched Gwen's swollen clitoris, her lover's thighs clenched together with pleasure. At the same time, Gwen kissed and finger-fucked her lover, drawing a steady stream of passionate moans.

Both women could feel a surge building inside them, one so intense that they might burst with much more stimulation. The powerful chemistry of emotion and raw sex made an explosive combination.

More kissing, more sucking, more touching, more rubbing- every action brought forth more moaning. This couldn't go on much longer. Both wanted it. Sharon needed it badly.

Suddenly, her body began to shake as her muscles pulsated, lifting her pussy up against Gwen's sucking mouth. Still the hostess continued to torture Sharon's clitoris with her lips, causing her to cry out:

"Gwen, Gwen.... Yes.... Yes.... Yes.... Ugh, Ugh.... Aaaaagggghhhh!!!" Then, "No more.... No more.... Stop!"

Then Sharon lay catching her breath, watching her lover, legs wide and finishing herself off. Gwen was already so high that it didn't take long before she began to chant as she pushed her aroused body toward a strong orgasm:

"Ohhhh.... Ohhhh yeah.... fuck... fucK... fuCK!... fUCK!!.. FUCK!!!... Uuggghhhh!!!!"

Afterward, Sharon was awake thinking much more hopefully about the future.

She and Mark could just escape the malicious gossip swirling around them.

The family could start a whole new life in the capital.

12