Sharon Finds Erotic Photography Ch. 16

Story Info
Final episode: Sharon and Mark- is it marriage or divorce?
5.9k words
4.3
6.9k
6

Part 16 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1fastguy
1fastguy
286 Followers

Is Sharon reaping what she has sown? Can there be a happy ending, or is divorce the only option?

Psychologists say that we are quick to see our own worst qualities in others. The thief watches his own lest his friend should steal it. The liar is quick to disbelieve the word of another person. The cheat readily suspects others of deceiving them.

Sharon was suspicious of a phone call from Mark's secretary late Wednesday afternoon. She had to reach him with an important message from the office, but he was nowhere to be found. And his cell was not in service either. Was he at home?

Actually, he was very busy with Claudia Ullman at the West End Hotel.

That call put Sharon's mind on high alert. She knew from experience that she turned her own phone off when she didn't want to be disturbed, usually when she was with someone else. Sometimes it was when she was naked and indisposed.

It was almost 6:00 and Mark had just come through the door.

"Hi, honey," she gushed, and gave him a big kiss on the mouth, checking him close up.

She noticed right away how fresh he smelled, like shampoo and toothpaste- the way he might smell after showering and brushing in the morning. It struck her as odd, after being at the office all day.

"Baby, it's nice to be home. Busy day at the office. Really busy," he lied.

"Mark, they called for you around 4:00. Nobody could find you, and your phone was off," she challenged, then watched carefully for his response.

Mark's eyes flicked to one side as he mumbled, "Yeah, it's been acting up lately. I need to upgrade. What did they want anyway?"

"Your secretary said it was something important. Where were you? They wanted to know."

Another challenge, but this time he wasn't taken so much by surprise.

"Meeting a client out in the west end. They were in the city today and it just came together at the last minute. I was there from about 3:00 on.... So... how's everything with you, baby?"

Mark was eager to change the topic and his wife took note of that too.

Actually, everything was not very good with Sharon at the moment. He hadn't made eye contact with her, and she didn't buy his excuse about the phone. And that freshly showered and brushed smell at six in the evening was odd too, considering that he wasn't going to the gym these days, to her knowledge.

Psychologically-speaking, she had good reason to be suspicious, because she was doing some very shady things herself with Manuel and Antonetta. The cheat always suspects others of the same thing. Sharon wondered if Mark was up to something too.

****

Sharon and Mark were a married couple going off the rails. As an erotic model, Sharon was faced with sexual temptation on a very regular basis. Since entering this glittering new world after that first glamour shoot at Joannie's little studio about a year ago, it seemed like everybody wanted her. And no wonder. Blonde, beautiful and bodacious, Sharon was appealing to men and to women.

She could take her pick of sexual partners if she so desired. Sometimes she did just that, most recently Manuel and Antonetta with whom she'd enjoyed a torrid threesome just last Saturday afternoon. While Mark was suspicious about Manuel- he and Sharon went missing at the Ullmans' big party- he had no idea how far things had gone with him. Antonetta was a complete unknown.

Mark had strayed too, but only with Sharon's blessing up to now. There had been hot threesomes with Liana, formerly his wife's bi lover. And even been wild sex in the presence of two other couples, where they lived before escaping to the capital. But Mark's activities with Claudia was something completely new for him.

Why was he fucking this young woman? While he had always sanctioned Sharon's dalliances with women, he was adamant about not allowing men to sample her. Since the party, he was highly suspicious of Manuel, the male model. He knew Sharon had auditioned with him but had no idea how close to actual sex they had come in their steamy photo shoot. But he figured that the two of them were up to something at the Ullmans' party.

Had he simply decided that enough is enough? Was he with Claudia because he wanted to get even with his wife? There was an element of this in his actions, but there was more. This was what police might call a 'crime of opportunity', like keys left in an unlocked vehicle. Claudia was totally available, and her motor was running fast. Mark eagerly jumped inside for a thrilling ride.

Keeping sexual secrets from his wife was new for Mark, so it didn't come easy. But, the difficulty was offset by the kind of sex he was having with this attractive young woman. He was an old pro with her, using private times in secret hotel rooms to help her explore hidden fantasies of exhibitionism and control.

Claudia was his little slut during these hours, where he could exert a power over her to which his wife would seldom succumb. Aggressive Sharon often took the lead in bed, so it was exciting for Mark to call the shots with his afternoon toy.

Sex with Sharon was always satisfying, but there was something about being in charge that added another level of excitement. And Claudia seemed eager to keep taking their recreational sex up to another level. He already thinking about new elements he could add to spice things up even more.

At the same time, Sharon was angry with herself for becoming such a sexual push-over with others. Antonetta had used her to gain a favourable introduction to the photographers, and Sharon was ready to honour that promise because it been yet another gratifying sensual experience. Having Manny join in had made it even better! But she told herself to put the brakes on before Mark became suspicious.

Both partners were playing with fire. Mark was just getting started, and had every intention of doing Claudia regularly until she left for school overseas in a few weeks. Sharon had resolutions to contain her sex drive, but if the past was any indication, they rang hollow. Could they both keep these secrets, or would they blow up in their faces?

The circle was small. Sharon was in bed with the occasional male lover of her photographer, Tom Miller. Mark was fucking Claudia Ullman, the daughter of Sharon's biggest promoter. If either of these liaisons came to light, it could bring Sharon's new career crashing to the ground. Their marriage would burn in the wreckage.

After supper, Mark was sitting with the kids in the television room, engrossed in cartoons. She could hear all three of them laughing and knew the program had another twenty minutes to run. Questions about her husband's afternoon plagued her mind, and there was his wallet on the counter.

Quickly, she picked it up and turned her back to the other room as she snapped it open, looking for what, she didn't really know. But she found it.

There were two credit card receipts for hotels, one the Premier Inn last Wednesday and another for the West End Hotel just today. Both identified the time of payment at around 3:00 and the large amount strongly suggested a room rental rather than a few drinks at a meeting. A closer look at the receipt from the first week showed a phone number penned along the margin, the area code plus 977-1234.

Sharon memorized the number and returned everything to the wallet. After it was back on the countertop, she wrote the number on her hand. Then she returned to watch television with the family, seeing images on the screen but not registering anything. Her mind was whirling with thoughts that Mark was up to no good.

Later that evening, her worst fears were confirmed. She dialed the number and waited.

"Hello," a pleasant woman's voice answered, and Sharon recognized it immediately- Claudia.

She ended the call without saying anything, then sat with her head hanging low. Mark was having an affair with the Ullmans' adult daughter! Tears welled up as the trust she had in her husband evaporated. He had turned the tables on her. The cheater was the cheated, and Sharon didn't like the way that it felt.

She knew that direct confrontation would only lead to a big scene, possibly in front of the children. There'd be angry recriminations from Mark about her going into his wallet, and heated accusations about her time with Manuel in the darkened alcove at Ullmans' party. It would be very messy.

There had to be a better way to deal with this. After all, Sharon knew that Claudia was returning to school in Europe at the end of the month. What to do? But it wouldn't be tonight in any case. Mark made sure of that.

"Sharon, I had a very tiring day. I'd like to turn in before 10:00 tonight and catch up on my rest," Mark claimed, as he stretched and yawned.

"Yeah, I'll bet you had a tiring day," Sharon thought, "With Claudia Ullman at the West End, you bastard."

Instead, she simply said, "Goodnight, honey. I have a few things to think over anyway, so I'd like a quiet evening to myself."

Mark wondered for a moment what she meant by that, but he let it pass. They got the kids to bed and the house was quiet as Sharon paced in the lower level of the house, dwelling on her problem. Was there anything constructive that she could do to make it go away, at least until that girl was off to school?

The next morning, Sharon sat alone thinking about Mark in bed with Claudia. It made her angry, but it hurt more than she could ever have imagined. She spent a long time swinging back and forth between anger and pain, asking herself why this had happened to them.

Why had her loving husband suddenly fallen into the clutches of a spoiled young bitch? What did Claudia offer Mark that Sharon herself couldn't provide? Was it the age difference, a nubile woman a dozen years younger? Was it the fact that she found him so handsome and charming?

Finally, the truth struck Sharon- she had taken Mark for granted since she started posing. He was always there for her while she followed her erotic dream. He spent his weekends minding the kids while she was off on modeling assignments. He accepted her bisexuality, and looked the other way to give her freedom. Mark even left his company and moved when her affair with Liana became public.

How had she repaid him recently? By having sex with Manuel and his girlfriend Antonetta? Surely not. Sharon realized that Mark was now giving her a harsh dose of her own medicine, and it left a very bitter taste. She knew that she had to share in any blame for his affair.

****

The following evening Sharon sat with Mark after the kids were in bed. She took his hand and looked into his eyes.

"Mark, honey. Don't make any plans for Friday evening. The kids are going to stay with their grandparents. We're going to make up for some lost time. I think you'll like what I have planned."

"OK. That sounds good. Let's go out for dinner, then maybe a movie afterwards," he suggested, having no idea about her motivation.

"I have a better idea. Let's order in and spend some quality time in bed. It's been a long while, you know."

Of course, Mark liked the idea. He liked it a lot. Unknown to him, Sharon had decided that the best way to keep her man at home was to satisfy him there.

She would not say anything about her strong suspicions that he was doing Claudia Ullman. Instead, she would give him something to think about the next time he considered the competition.

On Friday evening, Sharon wore her sexiest clothing for dinner at home. When the delivery came, she treated the guy to a great deal of beautiful female flesh. Her unsupported breasts were almost falling out of her deeply cut top, while her tight skirt barely covered her shapely ass. Beneath it there were no panties.

The lights were low, and candles flickered in the dining area. An intoxicating aroma of perfume and female arousal blended in a potent sexual brew. Sharon served as hostess, pouring wine and hovering over her husband. She was all charm and sweetness, deliberately brushing her body against Mark, making sure that her tits and ass were on display. Her hands were all over him.

After dinner, Sharon led him into the lounge area and gently pushed him down into the corner of the sofa. She came onto his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling herself close to his lips. She stared deep into his blinking eyes and spoke in her softest, sexiest voice.

"Mark, you're a wonderful husband and a great father. I don't tell you often enough. And I don't show you that enough either."

"Thanks, baby."

"Sometimes I take you for granted, but that's going to change, starting right now. You're mine and I always want you to feel that way."

Then she kissed him firmly on the mouth as he sat wondering what had brought this on. Had he done something recently to warrant this surprise?

Of course, he hadn't. On the contrary, he'd been doing someone else the past two Wednesdays. Then it occurred to him that somehow Sharon might have found out about Claudia, and this was how she was going to reclaim him. But, he couldn't very well ask her that.

"Sharon, I know you get hyper-focused on your new career. Sometimes I wonder where you are, and who you are with. But I trust you," he lied. "There are a lot of guys who'd like to be in my place, and I know it."

"Mark," Sharon purred. "Tonight, I'm going to make you glad that you're here with me. I know we'll always be together, and nothing will change that. Not ever, right?"

"Absolutely, baby. You and me. Always."

"Love me now, Mark. Right here. Strip my clothes off and just fuck the Hell out of me!"

It didn't take him long to remove what little she was wearing. A top, a skirt, and she sat naked across his lap, her firm tits pressing tight against him; her heady mix of perfume and pussy choking out any thought of Claudia Ullman.

Mark wanted his wife tonight, and she was eager to pull him back from whatever he saw in that spoiled rich bitch. He felt her fingers grasping for the tab on his zipper.

"Give me that fat cock, honey. I want to taste all of it," Sharon whispered, licking her lips to further entice her man.

Her fingers found its hardening mass as the zipper came down. Then, she lowered her head, fully intending to give her husband a cock-sucking that he would not soon forget.

"Reach back to play with my pussy while I'm busy, honey," she smiled up at him before bringing her wet mouth over his swelling head. "You can have anything you want.... But take your time... because we have the whole night."

"Oh yeah!" Mark groaned and began to work his fingers into her wet pussy.

Claudia Ullman? Claudia who? The woman could have been on another planet as far as Mark was concerned.

Sharon worked her husband's erect cock as though her marriage depended on it. Maybe it did? She began by licking and kissing the crown while her hand wrapped tightly around the base. She knew that sight and sound made a good blow-job into a great one, so she used plenty of saliva and made sure that he could watch his cock disappearing down to her throat.

"Baby, no-one can suck cock like you. No-one!"

"Not even Claudia Ullman?" Sharon thought, as she redoubled her efforts.

By now Mark's rod looked like a flagpole, his skin stretched so tight that it's a wonder he could even blink his eyes! Sharon clutched it firmly as she steadily stroked him higher and higher. Then she brought her other hand to his sack and began to roll his bursting balls between her long fingers. The sucking mouth, the stroking grip ,and the moving balls- all together it felt incredible.

But it only got better. Sharon went for his gonads with her painted red mouth, kissing and sucking, even drawing them gently inside, one-by-one. When she wet-kissed her way back to the head of his cock, Mark could see the trail of her lips traced in red, across his sack and up the length of his cock. He had to push her away before his evening ended much too soon.

Now he returned the favour, dropping to his knees on the carpet, and pulling her body forward to the edge of the sofa. He pressed her knees apart and moving between them, he lowered his head. Sharon was glistening wet with arousal, a musky female scent arising from her- a woman in heat!

"Pull those fat lips open for me, baby," Mark urged his wife. "I want all your pussy tonight!"

She slouched lower, bringing her sex to his mouth as she spread her wings for his pleasure. Sharon knew that it would be for her own enjoyment too. Mark teased her damp pink, flicking his tongue here and there, deliberately contacting her clitoris before darting away. He did it several times, drawing it out, making her wait. She was moaning for more, but Mark wouldn't be hurried because it felt good to be in charge.

"You're teasing, honey," she whined. "C'mon, kiss and suck me. I want it. Plea..sse."

"As wide open as you can, baby, if that's what you want.... That's it.... Beautiful!"

And it was. Sharon's spreading fingers opened a view of her shaved sex that might stop a parade. Her bare labia framed delicate pink folds which hid a surprisingly swollen clitoris. A seeping channel below invited Mark's tongue inside. He savoured his wife's juices before kissing his way up toward her clit. The moaning intensified.

Then Mark zeroed in on his target- her centre of sensation, her pinnacle of pleasure. First he licked it, teasing, before wet-kissing. By now Sharon was almost begging for what she wanted, and he finally complied, gathering her engorged bud between his lips and sucking hard. Her response was an immediate gasp as her body lifted off the sofa. She pulled his head tightly against her pussy.

"Don't stop!" she hissed. "Suck harder!... Oh my god!... Feels so good!"

So, Mark didn't stop. Instead, he slid two fingers into her and worked them in time with his sucking mouth. Sharon's moans grew much louder and more urgent. It felt wonderful! At the same time, it was excruciating! Suddenly her muscles clenched and she erupted in a powerful orgasm that swept through her.

"Ahh... Ahh.... Yesss.... Yesss.... Ugh!... Ugh!... Ugh!!!....Aarraagghhh!!!

Sharon struggled for breath as she firmly pushed Mark backward.

"No more... no more!" she babbled.

"Let's take this up to the bedroom now," Mark grinned, smacking his lips, and pulling Sharon up from the sofa. "I want more of you."

****

Sharon sought some romance tonight, and had arranged candles around the bedroom. While Mark turned down the bed, she went around lighting them until the room basked in flickering light. Mark could see the shadow of his wife's lovely body silhouetted against the wall, her breasts swaying as she bent to light the last of the candles.

"I think you're trying to seduce me, baby. This is nice," Mark noted.

"Don't ask why. Just enjoy it, honey," his wife replied, gently pushing him back onto the bed and quickly climbing on top of her man.

They lay there for some time, kissing passionately, feeling the heat rising inside. Mark brought Sharon's tits to his mouth, kissing and sucking as she raised her body a bit so they hung invitingly close. Her nipples responded to sensation, extending themselves in taut points, the areolae dimpled with desire. She could feel his stiffening cock pushing up against thighs, and whispered:

"Mark, I want to fuck you," raising herself to her knees to straddle his body.

Sharon grabbed his rod, primed it with her wet labia, then slowly lowered herself onto it. Her vagina gripped Mark tightly and he arched his hips upward to push so deep that his balls were against her body. He exhaled with pleasure, then felt his wife begin to rise up again until his cock was at the edge of her channel. Slowly she descended, lubricating their motion with her copious juices.

Mark groaned. It felt amazingly good. Thoughts raced through his numb brain. Nobody else could fuck like Sharon- not Claudia, not Liana. Nobody! Why did he need anyone else when he already had the best? And she was just getting started!

1fastguy
1fastguy
286 Followers
12