Sharon Finds Erotic Photography Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gradually Sharon increased the pace, bouncing faster and harder against her husband's upward thrusts. To further improve the spectacle, she grasped a tit in each hand, squeezing and playing rough with her nipples. All the while this beautiful woman riding Mark's cock stared down into his eyes, a wicked grin on her face. Both were drifting into a world of lusty pleasure.

"Do you like me fucking you, honey?" Sharon whispered as she plunged down again onto his throbbing organ.

As if he wouldn't!

"You screw me now, Mark. I love it when you pound me from behind."

Without releasing his cock, Sharon leaned forward for another round of French-kissing. At the same time, she worked her inner muscles, squeezing Mark's penis to keep him hard. Both were lost in pleasure now- the closeness, the sex- it was like a drug which they had needed to rediscover.

Then Sharon came to her knees and her husband clambered behind her. For the first time, he noticed that their bodies were reflected in the flickering candlelight by the large mirror above the dresser. He could see his muscular body and rigid cock ready to push into his wife's plush form, those magnificent tits suspended below her.

Mark watched himself in the mirror as he eased into Sharon's slick pussy. They moved together, him pressing forward, as deep inside as he could; her pushing back hard. Then Sharon noticed the mirror and saw him watching their motion. She grinned and stared contentedly at their love-making. This was all going so well tonight. Would it be enough to bring him back?

Now the couple felt their temperatures rising. Mark was thrusting harder and deeper into Sharon's sopping sex. She stiffened her arms as his strength threatened to push her forward, right onto her face. Her husband was groaning with pleasure now, the sounds mingling with her own gasps that came with each jab of his tool. It was exquisite.

"Give it to me Mark.... Come for me, baby.... Cream me!"

Mark obeyed her command, now fucking with all the strength he could muster. And Sharon was every bit as intense because she sensed herself losing control. If he kept this up, Sharon knew that she's soon be coming on his cock. She wanted that. She needed it. She had her man again. And she was going to give him everything.

"Oh baby.... Ugh.... Ugh.... I'm so close!" Mark grunted as he plunged into her.

"Fuck me!... Fuck me!... Fuck me!... Almost there..." Sharon gasped in desperation, and Mark pounded deeper and faster than ever.

Then all Hell broke loose as both of them reached orgasm. Sharon's body jerked wildly at the end of Mark's exploding cock. Their mid- sections were gripped by spasms, their tortured muscles flexing involuntarily, as Sharon's contracting vagina milked her husband's driving rod. He filled her with his plentiful seed until neither of them could continue moving any longer.

They fell on their sides, reaching for air, hearts pounding against their rib-cages. A few minutes later, their flight had landed back on Earth and they just lay there, happy with what they'd done together. Sharon took Mark's hand, and he rolled over to kiss her mouth.

He knew that he was finished with Claudia Ullman. It just didn't get any better than his own wife.

****

Saturday morning the married couple slept late. They awoke to a messy kitchen, the children having fixed their own breakfast since their parents didn't seem to be getting out of bed.

When Mark finally stirred a few hours later, his wife lay close to him, fast asleep and smelling of sex. She stirred, then they showered together, the hot water easing overwrought muscles and joints stretched tight the night before. Sharon wondered if she'd changed Mark's mind. If not, there was always tonight to try again.

She noticed that he was very attentive to her all morning, hovering close with little stolen kisses. They seemed closer than they'd been for months. Sharon was hopeful that she had cured him of Claudia, but she didn't want to break the spell by raising the issue. Some day maybe, but not now.

In the afternoon, Mark was out with the children at their soccer match when Sharon received a phone call. It was Manny, and he probably was surprised with the cool reception he received. After what went on with the married couple last night, his timing couldn't have been any worse.

"Oh, hi Manny". Yes I have privacy. They're out at a soccer game. How are you?" she said rather formally.

"I was thinking about you, Sharon. Thinking about the great time the three of us had about this time last week...."

"Uh-huh," she replied, without any enthusiasm in her voice.

"I was wondering...." he began tentatively, not having picked up any signs of interest yet. "Antonetta has been talking about you, and neither of us are doing anything tomorrow. I'm going to cook a late lunch, and you are welcome to join us."

"I won't be able to make that, Manny. We have plans already."

"Oh.... Perhaps some day this coming week? Antonetta doesn't work Monday or Tuesday, so we...."

"Sorry Manny, but I won't be coming over at all. I think that Mark has been seeing Claudia in the afternoons. Remember you said that I shouldn't be so trusting? Well, you were right. I found hotel room receipts in his wallet. Her phone number was on one of them."

"So, you should come and have some fun with Antonetta and me. A great way to get back at him..."

"No, Manny," Sharon interrupted. "I want to get back WITH him, not at him. I'm finished with outside sex because it's driven him away, and now he thinks that he can do it too. I've been such a fool, cheating on a good man. Now I'M finding out how much it hurts! We're finished, Manny. Done!"

He didn't have anything left to say. Sharon couldn't have made it clearer. She passed her first integrity test with flying colours.

Mark had his trial by fire when Claudia rang him up on Monday. He had her number and arranged to call back from outside the office at lunch time. After his hot weekend with Sharon, he had some bad news.

"Hi Claudia. How are you today?.... Fine, fine.... Listen, there's something we need to talk about...."

She cut him off. "I hope that it's about what we'll be doing in bed this week because I need it so bad. I can't stop thinking about what we did last w...."

He cut her off. "I want to talk to you about that. This weekend Sharon and I spent time together and I've been think...."

Interrupted again. Claudia didn't want to hear what she thought Mark seemed about to discuss. "Oh Mark, I have some plans for you. I want to dance naked for you to watch me...."

"Claudia...."

"And we'll have the curtains open so people can see me naked. I want to fuck like that too...."

"Claudia...."

"If you get a room with a balcony, you can even have me out there. It turns me on so much! Let's do it!"

"Claudia. Really?"

"Yes. I've been practicing, naked by my bedroom window, getting myself off. Last night it was curtains open and bedside light on. I'm sure people saw. I came so hard! Let's do it this week, Lover! C'mon," she begged.

Mark was weakening, but he still hadn't completely lost his resolve. He was quiet for a few moments, like a wind gathering force before a storm.

"Sorry Claudia, but No."

"What do you mean No, Mark?" she snapped, taken by surprise. "I'm offering you everything and you're saying No! Any guy would jump at the chance," she said indignantly.

"I'm not just any guy, Claudia. I'm a guy with a wife and two little kids. I'm not ready to throw that away. You are a great fuck, but it just isn't worth it to continue this any longer."

"Just like that? After I gave all of me for hours, I'm nothing more than a great fuck? Then you throw me away. I can't believe it, Mark. I can't believe it!"

"Believe it. You're going to school in less than two weeks and I'm sure there'll be guys crawling over each other for you. Claudia, you're a fox, but not for me."

"What if I tell my parents what you did to me?" she threatened. "I could, you know, if you won't see me again."

Mark hesitated to think about that one before replying carefully.

"Then I'll have to show them the cell photos I took when you were showing off to the guys in the office buildings. They're erotic art dealers, but they still might be shocked at what you did."

"You goddam prick! You took pictures of me? You sneaky bastard! Don't you ever show them to anyone, especially my parents."

There were no pictures, but Claudia had no way of knowing that. She had tried to force Mark to go along with her plans, but now she was deflated.

"Let's just drop the whole thing, Mark. Delete those pictures and forget that we were ever together. Will you?"

"Claudia, it was fun while it lasted. Never mention it to anyone and the pictures are gone. Let's just go on with life like we never happened. OK?

"Good riddance, you asshole!" and she ended the call.

****

Fast forward about one year later to a quiet evening with Sharon and Mark on the eve of their anniversary. They had shared a few glasses of wine, enough to loosen their tongues a bit more than should happen when a couple holds deep secrets. But they were in a good mood, feeling reflective, talking about their life together.

"Here we are Mark. All those years ago we were getting ready for the big day."

"Amazing how time passes. So much happens and it's still you and me."

"Was it always like that, Mark? Or were there times when we... well... when we almost didn't make it this far?"

"What do you mean, honey?" Mark replied, feigning innocence, but Sharon had something to finally put to rest.

"Was there a time when you were cheating on me? Not so long ago, in fact. If you'll admit it, I have my own confession to make."

This was a dangerous conversation, one that Mark wanted to avoid at all costs. Who knew what kind of fallout an admission of cheating might have. Was there any safe way to do this? He thought a while before answering.

"I don't really think we should have this conversation, Sharon. Yes, we both may have done wrong, but we should to just leave such things where they belong- in the past."

But Sharon wouldn't let it go at that. She was on a roll now, the wine loosening her tongue.

"It was Claudia Ullman, wasn't it Mark? Almost a year ago, right? I found the hotel receipts in your wallet, and I almost died...."

"What! You went into my wallet? Didn't you trust me?" Mark acted indignant.

"Not when you started coming home freshly showered after a so-called day at work, where nobody knew where you were and your phone was off."

"And what makes you so sure about Claudia Ullman?"

"Her phone number was on one of the receipts. You aren't very good at covering your tracks, which leads me to think it was the end of your cheating. Am I right?"

Mark knew he had been caught, but before admitting anything he turned to offense.

"I hope that Manuel was your only male fling in our marriage, Sharon. I could tell you were up to no good with him at Ullmans' party back about the same time. I could smell sex around you. And there was a wet spot of something on your blouse. So that's what you were ready to confess, right?"

'If you'll admit to Claudia, I'll confess to Manny. Let's be grown-ups about this

and talk about the most important part- why we didn't continue hurting each other."

"Yes, you're right. Claudia phoned me to do it again. Promised me something I'd never forget. She was really angry when I turned her down; hung up on me, and we've never spoken since."

"Why'd you do it? I mean, just decide to drop her cold?"

"You and I spent a great weekend in bed, and I asked myself why I needed her. I realized she was for my ego, nothing more."

"That was right after I found those receipts. It hurt so bad. Made me stop and think about why I was losing you. We needed to get close like we were before."

"Glad you did. What about your confession?"

"About the same time, I was fooling around with Manny and his girlfriend- don't worry, he never did screw me. I swear. The receipts made me realize that I was taking you for granted. You were always there while I was doing my own thing with others."

"So then what happened?"

"Manny called me for another round, but I passed. I wanted you back, and decided not to confront you since I was no better myself. Instead, we had that loving weekend together. Things went better after that."

They sat quietly for a long while, sipping the last of the wine from their glasses. Both were lost in thought, replaying their conversation in their minds. Then Mark spoke first, a bit tentatively.

"You wanted to talk about this. We did, Sharon. Are you satisfied now?"

"Not like I could be if we went upstairs," she teased.

Ah, make-up sex!

"Agreed!" he replied.

Then they raced each other to see who could get there first.

Readers: Most affairs don't end this way, at least not without plenty of marital counselling. But sometimes they can, if there is a change of heart. Thanks for 125 000 reads.

For something different, check my recent series, "Power of Words: The Living Dead", in Mind Control, where two teachers enjoy erotic time-travel, and "Student Bodies" in Non-Consent/Reluctance, with two professors using hypnosis for evil ends. 1fastguy

12