All Comments on 'Sharon Finds Erotic Photography Ch. 16'

by 1fastguy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
GarySmith69GarySmith69over 2 years ago

All is fine in paradise? Don't think so call me sceptical but in real life a person addicted to sex like Sharon is would not so easily stop being addicted sex with other people and the fact that she had been putting her husband second behind all her lovers again it would take more than a weekend to reconcile. But its your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You brought the story to a close. It’s unclear what happened to Sharon’s career and her lust for sex. Maybe we will never know…..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Like the wise Mr Smith pointed out... it's just a story.

A few loose ends such as her job. Also why were the kids home making breakfast when they were supposed to be at their grandparents? Rather neglectful just dropping them off while the parents were still asleep.

Tied up ok. Overall it felt like you got lost a few times and had to make sudden direction changes such that it felt more like 3 stories stitched together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked ending bcoz Both are love each other and confessed what are they did at past.

OnethirdOnethirdover 2 years ago

A happy ending. After all the lead up, the asymmetry of Sharon not going all the way with men seems a bit patriarchal, but it is what it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

thank you

I was afraid you were going to have then part company.

It had all started with erotic pictures for him, so, definitely a loving wife.

As long as she stays close to her husband, perhaps doing Tom's photo contracts with him present.

When she decided to do the first photo shoots at the weekends , I was shocked. Why would she leave her hubby to take care of the chidren on his own at the only time they could be together all day?

So glad she came to her senses.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

3 stars - good thing this is a fantasy website.

D_O_LondonerD_O_Londonerabout 2 years ago

Throughout have scored 4 or 5 stars because you held my interest & had to read on. The end was a refreshing change from the irritating, boring cuckold scenarios too many stories indulge in. Some weakness to the ending but sex is addictive but reality can kick in when a relationship is endangered as I know too well. Thanks for a great rollercoaster of a story.

FyrscapeFyrscapeabout 2 years ago

Loved the story. Good intelligent and thoughtful characters. Glad it worked out for them as you're right it usually doesn't. Will read some of your others as well. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow. A train wreck and nobody was killed. Nice job.

Ed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user1fastguy@1fastguy
My stories often spin off from happenings in my own life, or else reflect my curiosity about a range of things. I like a story with some underlying factual content. It should be about 'something', even if most of the tale is simply sexual fantasy. .