All Comments on 'Sharon Goes Back to School Ch. 17C'

by RogueAlan

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great

I love Sharon so much. Thanks roguealan. I daily check ur stories for any updates. And I am very thankful u posted one. But I am really waiting for the story of Ann. What about her? Please post her story soon.

ragnarok83ragnarok83about 8 years ago
excellent chapter

Really like the continuation of this story and where it is heading. Love the other family members getting involved. The only downside is now the long wait for a new chapter! All kidding aside though your efforts are appreciated.

RobypuzoRobypuzoabout 8 years ago
Hot chapter!

Short, but very hot chapter. Catherine becomes a real nympho... and so fast!

Can't wait for more of this great story... thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Escalation

I guess it seemed inevitable but honestly I'm kind of bummed that Catherine is rapidly becoming absorbed into Sharon's world of stratified interracial fucking. For me much of the enjoyment of earlier chapters is in seeing Sharon fighting to keep her family separate from her new interests and sharing in her anxiety when it seems like she might lose the people most important because she can't give up the excitement of her newfound sexuality.

Speaking as a reader it can be more compelling when there's a near miss, when her lover is sharing a room with her curious daughter, when her son almost sees her blowing a guy I'm more invested because I don't actually want Sharon to be punished for the company she keeps. Inherently I believe it's a stronger concept to have the protagonist be caught between two worlds as both housewife and whore, than for the supporting characters in her former life to be drawn into an escalating series of sexual adventures.

When Sharon has to ask herself why it's wrong for Catherine to be dating somebody from her other life, when she has to question what she still feels for her husband, that's more valuable than wondering who of her close acquaintances are going to be tattooed and exploited next. The former seems to lend itself to a more thorough exploration of Sharon as a character and allows the sexual content depicted to serve as a means of personal development; every time Sharon endures these strange situations she seems to become stronger and more self-assured in a way that doesn't seem true for Catherine.

I can see why you did it and I'm not surprised but I personally don't see anything interesting Catherine's involvement would bring that wouldn't mean giving up a more provocative alternative. The idea that next semester Catherine will be taking dick side by side with her mother now being a grim prophecy is actually more sad than exciting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous