Sharon Transformed Ch. 01-02

Story Info
Sharon decides on a change..no half measures for her!
9.8k words
4.83
7.1k
15
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/19/2023
Created 12/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adler666
adler666
535 Followers

Sharon Transformed

Found this story, written a long time ago. Updated it and changed it a fair bit, so now it hits several categories. Settled on Horror instead of going with Lesbian or BDSM or Group Sex. Again, this is obviously FICTION!

Chapter 1 The Beginning of a Journey

Sharon was nervous. More than ever, she felt like a naïve little child, not an extremely cute adult woman in her twenties. She wanted to go through with her plan but felt she just couldn't do it. All of this was so much of a leap.

It had all started just two days ago at lunch, as she sat reading the daily Times. Like her job, it was something no one of her generation did anymore. She felt a little guilty listening to the conversation in the next booth in her coffee shop, but it was too odd not to eavesdrop. She needed a break away from her incredibly old school job, junior reference librarian at the famous NYC Public Library.

Behind her, this unknown woman's voice was describing some sort of club down in Soho. She said it was too wild for words -- that it was more than just leather and chains for show. Her voice was low and breathy, no tone of disapproval, but of open interest. That alone caught Sharon's ear.

Sharon immediately began to listen much more closely. The second voice, also a woman, asked, in a low, but seriously sexy voice, what it was called. The first lady answered that it was called de Sade and moved around from place to place. Sharon guessed that what went on at this roving club was at least edgy, if not illegal. Any club that was too wild to stay at a fixed address was going to be extreme, especially for a meek, petite librarian. Oddly, she was intrigued.

The first woman continued, talking about going with a couple of friends from work. She said they were all shocked and really turned on, seeing a blonde woman with pierced nipples whipped and then taken up the ass by a woman encased in black leather. And not just taken up the ass, the leather wearing woman had used that massive strap-on dildo while at the same time another woman in red latex whipped the girl's breasts.

The second woman asked what massive meant, the first replied that it had to be at least ten or twelve inches long, and as thick as a normal woman's forearm. What was amazing she said, as the narrator in the next booth let out a little giggle, was that the girl obviously had an orgasm in the middle of it. Even odder, she later acted as if she was the property of the two others on the stage, thanking them after they were done and kissing both of them passionately.

Sharon was totally fascinated. She was shocked to feel her nipples poking stiffly against her bra and felt her panties dampen. Her pussy felt like it was sopping wet, and she longed to touch herself. She couldn't believe her feelings. The two women talked some more, both stunned by what the first had seen at de Sade. Everything they discussed just got her oddly hotter

One asked how to find it and Sharon quickly scribbled down the address on her napkin. She couldn't explain why. She had always been totally vanilla, even in her fantasies, but this place fascinated her, and she didn't even know why. She wasn't sure if it was the women enjoying themselves without a man, or the bondage and domination that the club clearly specialized in. But she resolved she was going there and going to proverbially let her hair down.

Now it was Friday evening and Sharon was restless and beyond nervous. She had splurged and bought a wild outfit to explore de Sade and her needs, but now held back. Could she really do something so outrageous? Would everything at this club laugh at her and chase her away? And since Sharon was the stereotypical bookish librarian, despite what everyone said was an amazingly sexy body, this was truly out of character for her.

Not many librarians would dream of going there -- but she knew she needed to see if what she felt listening in that café was real. No "normal" relationship with any of her boyfriends had ever worked for her -- she just couldn't relax and release herself. The way she reacted to the conversation overheard at lunch matched the way she felt watching the Story of O and intrigued her.

So, after loading the dishwasher and a second glass of wine, she decided. It was time to leave the Sharon everyone knew behind. It was time to say no to nothing for a night. She would explore de Sade and all it had to offer, saying no to nothing all night long. Maybe it was a good sign that even in making that decision Sharon felt her nipples stiffen and her pussy moisten.

Sharon remembered the woman at lunch saying it opened at 11:30 nightly, so she knew she had plenty of time. She ran a bath, filling it with fragrant oils. She took her time, shaving all over, leaving but a trace of her already closely trimmed bush. This was as close to totally bald as she had ever been.

It felt different to have her lips totally exposed to the air. While in the tub, she couldn't resist reaching down and rubbing her clit along either side, between two fingers, it just felt too good. She was already highly aroused and hadn't even gotten dressed yet. Sharon stopped before she came, wanting to keep herself very aroused as she got ready for tonight.

After the bath, she oiled her body in front of her mirror, rubbing her skin till it glowed. She knew any man, or woman, would want her. Though she was only barely 5 4", she had great curves. That included, what she had always felt were average to small breasts, they had a great round shape and were also extremely sensitive. Sharon rubbed the oil into her ripped, flat stomach and her plump super-sensitive breasts. Sharon smiled realizing she loved how her skin shone almost as much as she loved how much it aroused her to touch her own round breasts.

Her nipples, always large, were literally tingling, and already very swollen. She always thought her nipples, like her breasts, were too large, but now enjoyed how they looked in the mirror, all puffy and stiff, poking out from her breasts, like big thick red erasers. She looked herself over and knew, even clothed, her slender legs and natural blond hair would turn heads.

Sharon had decided earlier that the proper outfit was critical tonight. She laughed, thinking how the other people at work would die if they could see her now, putting on her special purchases. She had gone in a little boutique, way down in the Village, full of outrageous outfits. She had indulged herself, punishing her credit card, in buying what she thought would make a splash tonight. Nothing in her closets was even close to this crazy outfit.

First, she pulled on the tight strapless red satin corset. The owner had shown how to use a little tool she threw in with the deal so Sharon could tighten the corset working alone. The shiny little piece pushed her breasts up and out and was very tight against her slender torso. Her waist was already tiny, but this skintight corset certainly drew the eye to her tight torso.

Her breasts were exposed down nearly to the nipples, but she knew it looked great. The boning built into the satin stiffened her midsection, but she realized it also gave her almost an hourglass figure...her tits looked massive in her bedroom mirror, ready to burst from the satin!

For some reason it had really excited her just to tighten the long old-fashioned string down the back. She had to ask the saleswoman how to tighten the laces, and even watched a YouTube video on how to get it super tight. Once it was super tight, the satin lining, rubbing on her nipples, kept them hard and erect.

Next, she attached her matching red stockings, stroking her legs as she did so. The stockings felt like pure sex as she straightened the seam along the back of each calf. They were a far cry from her normal pantyhose. Finally, she pulled up a very tiny, red silk g string. It barely covered both sides of her slit, now gooey with her juices, and the string felt delicious as it rubbed along her crack and against her asshole.

The silk rubbed on her naked pussy lips and made her shiver when she moved. Sharon now pulled on her last piece of clothing, a short, tight red leather micro mini skirt, which zipped in the front. But the best part was the zipper could also be pulled up from the bottom.

She had chosen it to match the corset. Certainly nothing she had ever thought of buying before this week. It came to mid-thigh, barely covering her stocking tops. The skirt was so tight she could barely sit down in it. She played with leaving the zipper half open to expose herself up to the edge of her G-string. She decided it was so short she didn't dare leave it unzipped at all.

Finally, she pulled on her new five-inch bright red spike heels and walked around her bedroom, getting used to the shoes and the outfit. Glancing at the mirror as she walked past, even without her makeup or working on her hair, she smiled, she was totally sexy.

Next, she sat at her makeup table to do her nails and face. Sharon went far heavier than she usually did with her makeup, knowing she would be on display tonight. She deliberately used the brightest red lipstick and nail polish she could find.

Before she painted her nails though she glued on some fake nail extensions. She had three lengths to choose from a half all the way to a full inch. As she admired her hands as the glue dried, she realized that while the shortest, and a half an inch sounded like nothing, the extensions transformed her hands.

Her hands now appeared much slenderer and more elegant looking. As she applied the bright red polish and clear sealer, she thought the long, shaped nails made it look like she had bloody talons. With her pale skin and blond hair, they looked sensational. In another out of character thought, Sharon wondered if she would be able to draw blood on a lover's back.

Her eyes were soon outlined in dark blues and black, super stark against her bright blonde hair and pale skin. She applied some new fake lashes, making her normal eyelashes thicker and much longer. Finally, she combed her mane of curly blonde hair, so it cascaded halfway down her back in a wild mass of blonde highlights.

Sharon stood and turned to look in the full-length mirror. The effect was awesome but missed the mark somehow. She looked like a girl in need of satisfaction, a hot blonde slut, but all too normal in nighttime New York at a club. But how to complete this outfit was stumping her.

After a minute she knew what would make the outfit perfect for de Sade. She dug through a box of junk, left by the previous tenant, and pulled out a dog's metal choke chain and short leather leash. She looped the silver chain collar around her neck and draped the black leather leash down between her breasts, loving the black strap contrasting against the red satin corset.

She now knew she was ready. She threw a sexy pose to the mirror, running her hands over her breasts and fluffing her unruly mane of blond hair; marveling at the women who stared back, looking like a typical club-goer, till you saw the collar and leash around her neck. Then Sharon realized she had to have a 'before' memory. She held her iPhone off to the side and carefully snapped at least ten selfies in the mirror and with just the rear facing camera.

Reviewing the shots Sharon knew she had gotten just the look she was looking for. She looked sexy and typical for a Friday night, but then you saw the leash. Throwing a light white silk bolero jacket over her shoulders, she saw it was almost midnight and time to get an Uber.

On the ride downtown she had second thoughts, feeling silly, but also aroused and powerful as the driver ogled her in the mirror. And that feeling of sexual power and the aching hot wetness between her legs made her keep going. She tipped the driver on her phone, and, after consulting her note on the scrap of newspaper, approached a loft entrance. She knocked and asked the man at the door at street level for de Sade.

He slowly looked her over, grinning as he openly leered at her, and pointed up the stairs. Wow, no one had ever leered at her, she was shocked, but was thinking she could get used to looking so sexy. Sharon could feel the walls shake from the thumping bass of the music as she climbed the steep dark stairs. She almost turned around halfway up but resolved to take this wild night all the way to wherever it led.

Entering a large loft, Sharon was hit by a wave of sounds and outrageous sights everywhere she looked. She saw men leading women around by leashes, women leading men, and women leading women. All combinations of dancers in incredible outfits were dancing to a pulsing beat.

More than a few were bound to their partners and being fondled as they moved together on the floor. In a near-panic, finally in the middle of de Sade, Sharon spotted a bar on the far wall and made her way over. Knowing she wasn't seeing everything going on in the low light and smoke-filled air; she immediately knew this place was like nothing she had ever seen.

She put her jacket over a stool and ordered a glass of wine to try to settle down and scope out the room. As she sat down, she saw an amazing sight. It was a woman with bright red long hair dressed entirely in skin-tight black shiny leather. She had on thigh-high boots, and an awesome leather dress that ended most of the way up her thighs. The dress was cut low in front, exposing a pair of truly monumental breasts.

Sharon thought her 34Cs were large, but this woman was at least a 38DD. She was prowling the dance floor edge, moving with the crowd, swaying to the beat. She danced with several men and women, stroking and fondling them as she moved with each of them. Sharon thought this creature was demonstrating dominance just in how she danced.

She was shocking for Sharon, not for the way she was dressed, but for the way her own nipples hardened at the very sight of the woman across the smoky dance floor. They locked eyes, oddly, across the crowded and loud club, and Sharon glanced down with a guilty start. Sharon realized on so many levels she was drawn to this hot sexy dominant vision of a woman, but still scared to even think about what that meant.

After the last song of the set was over, Sharon had lost sight of that magnetic creature. She turned back and forth to look for the creature in black leather but couldn't spot her. Just when she was about to give up, she jumped as a fingernail traced her exposed shoulder and caressed the chain resting around her neck.

"I caught you looking at me." a sexy low voice whispered in her ear.

Sharon tried to turn around but couldn't in the crush at the bar, between music sets. She looked back to the mirror but could not see the woman in the dark of the club. She finally twisted her head around and saw it was the woman in black leather pressed against her stool, totally in her personal space, leaning her body tightly against Sharon's upper back.

Up close to the tall woman, Sharon was transfixed. The woman had magnetic green eyes set in an absolutely pale face, and that unruly mane of red hair, it was so sexy. Her breasts burned hotly through the dress leather against Sharon's back, bare above her corset.

"You definitely catch the eye."

Sharon said, after recovered from the redhead's sudden materializing behind her. She was upset she didn't have a more witty or sexy reply but wasn't given a chance to think up a better line. Instead, she was unable to look away from this amazing creature, staring deep into those addictive green eyes, already totally under her spell. Sharon felt as aroused as she'd ever been, just from being near this beautiful woman.

Suddenly, upping her game, the woman leaned even tighter against Sharon, and snaked her arms around Sharon's ribs. She then began to openly rub the exposed tops of Sharon's big mounds, with her long, elegant fingers, with their super long bright red nails.

"So do you - you look good enough to eat for a week," the stranger answered.

Sharon moaned loudly, shocked at the aggressive talk and aggressively intimate touching. However, at the same time she noticed her nipples hardening to stiffness from the conversation and caresses. To anyone at a distance, they were just two hot women at the bar. But if you were next to them, you'd see that something very sexy was developing.

Further down her body Sharon could feel that her G-string was now totally soaked. She had come here never dreaming of meeting a woman -- or had she. She was being groped in a wild bar by a stranger and didn't even care anymore. Well, that wasn't true, she would do anything to stay with this woman and not have her stop.

The woman now wouldn't let her talk though. She reached up with one hand to caress Sharon's lips while the other hand disappeared. Sharon suddenly felt a hand pull her zipper up from the bottom of her skirt. This was getting out of control fast. But Sharon was both unable to do anything to stop this striking woman and actually wanted to somehow encourage her.

Next, Sharon felt the hand way down, back at her knees. The hand stroked her stockings, then moved north, over the garters and up under her skirt. Soon the redhead was stroking and caressing her pussy through the G-string. The woman made a little mmmmh sound in her ear as she realized how Sharon's G-string was already totally soaked.

The redhead rubbed the soaked G-string between Sharon's lips and pushed it into her pussy. Sharon couldn't move so she leaned back against the stranger and involuntarily let out yet another low moan. The G-string was between her aroused lips, which allowed her new friend to start to rub Sharon's clit with her own soaked silk G-string.

"I think I found what both of us want", the stranger whispered in her ear.

As Sharon started to really sexually warm up, she received another shock. The woman pinched her clit lightly and removed her hand. Sharon had been letting out a final moan that quickly turned into a yelp. As the music began again, the crowd eased, and Sharon managed to finally turn around to face this bold woman.

She knew her face reflected confusion with desire mixed with shock. She was incredibly aroused, her skirt zipped open to expose all of her crotch. Sharon was unsure of what was going on, or even who this person was. She tried to frame a question, as she pulled the zipper back down, but didn't have a chance. The woman grabbed her by the leash hanging down between her heaving breasts and pulled her onto the dance floor. The choke chain worked as designed, tightening against Sharon's neck in an immediate sign of dominance that oddly got her hotter.

They danced a fast Latin number, the woman never letting loose of the leash looped around Sharon's neck. The next song was slower, and the stranger pulled Sharon close and moved with her around the floor. Sharon felt the woman's breasts against her chest as she wrapped her arms around her new dance partner. Sharon took the opportunity to finally feel her partner. She caressed the leather down her partner's back, loving its skin-tight, smooth solid feel.

The redhead wasn't passive, as Sharon caressed her of course. She shamelessly ran her hands over Sharon's leather covered cheeks, kneading them with each hand, pushing her fingers between Sharon's asscheeks, pushing at that leather skirt. That was tough as her micro miniskirt was super tight. After the song they went back to the bar for Sharon's jacket. Sharon was aroused to a fever pitch, ready to explode. The woman, still holding the leash, leaned over,

"I'm Fiona, and I want you right now all to myself. But before you answer yes or no, you need to know I'm into control -- much more than just this leash."

Sharon was taken aback, but then she had wanted just such an experience when she came here -- just hadn't known she'd meet a woman like Fiona. Fiona was totally sexy -- she radiated sex and power like some strobe light. Sharon put her lips at Fiona's ear and whispered

adler666
adler666
535 Followers