Sharon Transformed Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon was totally focused on Fiona's aroma, and her flood of cum. Fiona tasted so good, Sharon loved the slight spiciness of her pussy juice. Sharon licked her lover's pussy slowly and swallowed a heavy stream of that fragrant juice. Finally, Fiona pushed her away, rolling her on the floor on her back, so she was lying on her cuffed hands, still blindfolded.

After a minute Sharon felt Fiona straddle her on the floor. She felt Fiona's boots along her flanks and her hot pussy pressing against her lower chest. Fiona traced the line of the blindfold on Sharon's face with a long-nailed finger. She then leaned down and kissed her fiercely, punishing Sharon's lips with her teeth.

"You'll pay for trying to tease me like that you know."

Sharon was giddy but hot, "I know mistress, but I didn't want it to end so soon."

Fiona gave a throaty laugh, "Oh you're not even close to done yet."

Sharon felt Fiona's hands squeezing both of her breasts, pulling them outward to end with a painful, twisting pinch of her nipples. She moaned in pain and tried to twist away from the agony, but Fiona reached down and slapped both breasts. "If you try to escape it will only be worse," she said. Fiona continued to work over Sharon's breasts with one hand, while the other reached back to stroke Sharon's pussy sopping with juices.

The mix of pleasure and pain was driving Sharon crazy. Her nipples were as erect and aroused as she had ever felt them. She was twisting on the floor moaning continuously, no longer feeling the discomfort of lying on her bound arms. She knew she was near a monumental orgasm. Suddenly Fiona stopped and stood.

Sharon moaned in frustration. She heard a zipper and heard Fiona drop her dress and G-string to the floor. Next, she felt Fiona straddle her chest, rubbing her wet pussy against Sharon's super-hard nipples. Sharon felt Fiona spread her lips on either side of her left nipple. Fiona moved back and forth, rubbing her clit over and over on Sharon's erect nipple. Next, she shifted to do the same thing to Sharon's right nipple. Sharon's chest was soon covered with Fiona's pussy juices. Sharon's nipples felt like they were on fire as they rubbed the length of Fiona's hot pussy and collided with her huge clit.

Fiona ignored Sharon's pussy as Sharon's pelvis writhed in frustration. Fiona next moved up and straddled Sharon's head facing Sharon's feet. She spread her lips and lowered her open, bald pussy onto Sharon's waiting mouth. Sharon felt like she was buried in Fiona's pussy. She frantically licked and sucked Fiona's lips and clit, shifting so she could even tongue the flesh surrounding Fiona's asshole. She then shifted back to Fiona's clit, once again sucking on it with a single-minded intensity. Fiona moaned and quickly came again all over Sharon's face. She rolled off of the very frustrated blonde and spun around to lie next to her on the thick carpeted floor.

Sharon felt like she would explode if Fiona touched her again. But all Fiona did was kiss her lightly all over her face, licking off her own fragrant juices. Sharon was left frustrated on the edge of an incredible orgasm, as Fiona pulled her to her feet and led her deeper into the brownstone. They entered a wood floored room, their heels clicking on the surface.

"You show great promise my little blonde slut, but are you willing to go further to feel pleasure and finally get some relief?"

Sharon felt like she would die if she didn't reach orgasm, and decided to go all in,

"Mistress I'll do anything, literally anything, just don't leave me like this."

Of course, looking back, she had no idea what she had just asked for from Fiona.

Fiona laughed, "then we're ready for the start of the real fun now."

Fiona standing in front of Sharon reached around and unhooked Sharon's bound hands from behind her back and stretched them over her head. Sharon felt her arms attached to two chains above and outside her shoulders. Each arm was stretched outward. Fiona next hooked the cuffs around Sharon's ankles to two short chains in the floor, about three feet apart. Sharon felt exposed but was still incredibly aroused. The chains were tight so really were supporting her outstretched arms.

Sharon knew how she must look, a total deviant slut. But beyond her crazy outfit, she was totally loving being under Fiona's control so far. She could feel that her pussy was hanging open, her lips open wide below her tiny tuft of hair. She knew her juices were running down her legs and could almost hear them dripping onto the floor. Sharon then felt Fiona detach her stockings, untie her corset, and pull it off of her. But she wasn't undressing her.

Rather Fiona reached around Sharon's waist, buckling on a wide leather belt. It was very tight, and Sharon wondered if it was black like her wrist and ankle cuffs. Fiona hooked Sharon's stockings onto the belt's garters. Sharon felt a wide strap hanging down between her naked ass cheeks. She didn't know why she was being hung like this on display, available for any intrusion. But she also knew she'd find out very quickly.

Hands began to caress Sharon's breasts again. Rubbing them over and over but ignoring the erect and super-sensitive nipples. Finally, Fiona moved up and kissed Sharon hard on the lips, forcing her mouth open.

"It's getting late, so we have time for only one more experience. If you want to go through with this, I promise you'll never want to go back to your other life." Fiona whispered.

As she spoke Fiona pulled on Sharon's nipples with one hand while the other pulled at the blonde's throbbing clit. Sharon surprised herself again, rising to a near-immediate, very intense peak. She bucked back and forth with the power of her second orgasm and would have collapsed if not for her cuffs and chains.

"I don't care anymore, just don't stop. I'll do anything to never have this stop" she moaned to Fiona.

"This will be painful, and not something that can be undone. Are you really sure you don't want me to stop right now?"

Fiona asked, whispering in Fiona's ear, as she pushed two fingers up Sharon's pussy while she also pulled on her clit. Sharon almost shouted,

"I said just don't stop, and I meant it Mistress."

Fiona stopped and stepped away, "then relax because this will blow your mind."

Sharon hung, gasping, from her restraints. She was out of control but didn't care. She had never felt this aroused. She was dripping wet and loving it. She heard Fiona opening drawers and moving around. Suddenly she felt the redhead close by again. Fiona resumed caressing Sharon's pussy, this time rubbing a small cylinder against her.

Fiona began to stroke Sharon's clit with one hand, while she thrust the dildo in and out of the blonde's pussy. Sharon felt herself building to another huge orgasm when Fiona pulled away without a word. Sharon let out a whiny moan, rotating her pelvis to try to find the missing cylinder.

Then Sharon felt Fiona's hand massaging her ass. She felt a finger stroke the ring around her hole, while another, very wet finger, slowly pushed inward. Sharon jumped and tried to squeeze her cheeks shut. Clearly that wasn't acceptable. As soon as she squeezed, Fiona reached around and savagely pinched Sharon's clit between two fingers.

"You said not to stop and now it's too late, relax or this will really hurt."

Sharon sagged in her chains, unsure if she liked this anymore. Fiona resumed massaging Sharon's back hole -- gradually pushing one then two fingers up her ass. Sharon started to feel really good though, and not able to control herself, began to gyrate against the pressure of the two fingers buried in her virgin ass.

Just as she began to climb to another orgasm, the fingers were pulled out. Sharon felt the dildo that had driven her crazy in her pussy push up into her ass. It had felt tiny in her pussy but felt like a giant in her virgin ass.

"Relax, soon this will feel like my pinkie back here," Fiona murmured, "Soon I'll have you taking eight inches up here."

Soon the thin dildo was fully embedded within Sharon's ass. While it felt like it would rip her in two, there was pleasure too. Sharon noticed a wave of warmth was now spreading from her ass throughout her pelvis. She also had no idea what her lover would do to her next.

Fiona now moved back in front of Sharon. Sharon could feel Fiona rub her huge nipples against her own sensitive breasts. Sharon moaned and attempted to push against the redhead. But Fiona now moved lower, pushing three fingers up Sharon's pussy as she covered Sharon's clit with her mouth.

Fiona sucked fiercely on the hard tender nub, as she thrust her fingers in and out of Sharon's tight, wet pussy. Sharon let out a scream as she went rigid with pleasure. She didn't know how much more of this she could take. She had always had trouble coming once, now she had come three times with Fiona, and clearly her dominant lover wasn't close to done with her.

Fiona eased back, pulling her long fingers out of Sharon's pussy, making a wet popping sound as her fingers came out. Sharon felt yet another dildo pushing into her pussy, and this one felt like a monster.

"You've never had nine inches have you," Fiona chuckled.

Sharon moaned, "it's too big, it will split me in two."

Fiona laughed, "as wet as you are I could fit my fist up there tonight."

Sharon let out a deep moan as the entire dildo slowly slipped deep into her previously tight pussy. Fiona reached down and pulled the unused strap of leather between Sharon's legs connected it to the front of the belt. The belt was very tight, keeping both devices deep insider her two holes. Sharon felt stuffed in both holes and was puzzled, she wondered what was next.

Finally, she felt Fiona untie the blindfold from the back of her head. As her eyes adjusted to the light, she let out a moan. She was suspended in a room lined with mirrors. Her hair was a wild blonde mane down her back, and she looked like someone in a fantasy film. She was hanging from her chains totally open to anyone, clad in black leather and her original red stockings. She faced Fiona, who was naked, except for her high leather boots, stockings, and own leather garter belt. Fiona held a small whip in one hand and a small box in the other hand. Sharon was afraid to think of what would come next.

"If you scream, I'll gag you, and then I'll make it all pain and no pleasure." Fiona told her.

Sharon jumped as she felt the dildos in her ass and pussy come alive, pulsing rapidly. They weren't dildos, they were vibrators, and the huge one in her pussy had some kind of bump so it was rubbing right on her clit as it moved back and forth.

Fiona grinned at her surprise,

"If you stay with me, soon with my training, you'll take twelve inches in you pussy and that one from your pussy in your ass with ease."

Fiona could obviously control the vibrators for Sharon felt them both move faster and faster. She trembled and screamed as a huge fourth orgasm ripped through her. Sharon's head was lolling back and forth now as she began to climb immediately to yet another orgasm.

Suddenly Sharon's ass seemed to explode. Her eyes flew open, and she saw Fiona swinging the small whip against her ass cheeks. She could see every move in the mirrors that lined the walls above the wood floor. Thin red lines now laced her ass. However, she couldn't focus on the pain, Fiona kept distracting her, raising and lowering the speed of the two vibrators. Sharon soon began to moan uncontrollably from the mix of pain and pleasure. Fiona's whip struck her ass over and over.

The mix of pain and pleasure was driving Sharon insane. She jumped from the whipping but soon went into a twisting, screaming, frenzy from a string of overpowering orgasms. Then, as she was still in the middle of her multiple orgasms, another first for her, something very unexpected happened. Fiona, now right up behind Sharon, leaned down to kiss and suck her neck before she opened her mouth wide and bit her!

This attack on her neck oddly wasn't at all painful, but explosively pleasurable. As Fiona sucked on Sharon's neck, insanely drinking her blood, Sharon rose from some really strong orgasms to the most explosive orgasm she could have ever imagine, with waves of pleasure washing over her body. Sharon literally blacked out from the pleasure. She would have collapsed if not still chained to the ceiling by her lover.

As she recovered, Sharon was still shocked, noting she had small trails of blood on her neck, but wasn't bleeding at all. She realized Fiona had almost turned off the pair of vibrators, as she stood next to her, her long incisors no longer hidden. Sharon looked in the mirror and saw she was covered in sweat and had soaked the leather strap with her juices.

She was shocked, both from the amazing orgasms and that her lover appeared to have fed on her blood. But while Sharon wasn't sure how to process that Fiona at least acted like she was some sort of vampire. It was one thing to experience the S&M scene with Fiona, but to have her seem to be a blood-sucking vampire, which was almost too much to handle.

But Sharon crazily really liked the look of her ass covered in red welts and her wild blonde hair surrounding her flushed face. Add in the blood still on her neck and she was like some total hedonist in some very adult horror flick. Fiona stood next to her, now moaning as she jammed the butt of the whip deep into her own pussy while pinching her own nipples fiercely. Fiona screamed as she came all over the whip, staring at Sharon in the big mirror across the room

Sharon sagged against her chains, too spent, and still shocked, to even move. Fiona came over to her partner, caressing the blonde's nipples and kissing her deeply. Sharon, barely conscious, responded, dueling tongues with her partner, feeling those insane, clearly not false, teeth. She was so exhausted she could barely move. And not able to fully process what had just happened.

"So, was that worth it, was I right?" Fiona asked softly.

"Yes, though I think I almost died of pleasure, My ass will be sore for a week." Sharon whispered back.

She was afraid to even mention the blood on her neck and her lover's long teeth.

"Well, it's almost dawn, and I think it's time for a hot bath together, then into the satin sheets, don't you agree?"

Fiona asked Sharon, as she unhooked the belt and removed both vibrators. Sharon moaned as the two tools made loud wet sucking sounds as they left her holes.

She looked over at Fiona, deciding to ignore the impossible idea that Fiona wasn't human,

"Do you mean I get to stay?"

Fiona grinned and laughed, "Honey, unless you try to escape, I may not ever let you out of my sight."

Sharon let out a sigh and said only one word, "awesome."

Splitting this up to at least two parts.

Next: Things heat up and Sharon changes in so many ways.