Sharon Transformed Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you too -- and I don't want to control anything."

The woman pulled her even closer,

"Lack of control can be painful. How wild are you willing to be?"

Sharon was giddy with an overwhelming feeling of arousal,

"Tonight, I'll do anything, tomorrow -- almost anything."

Her breasts felt like they couldn't get any hotter pressed against the redhead's tight leather dress. She still hadn't recovered from her partner's fondling and wanted to have her first orgasm right now.

Fiona pulled back and looked into her eyes,

"Once I start with you, we may never stop you know. I've owned creatures like you for a long time. And if you like control, I've got a trip that goes even beyond that -- if you dare."

Sharon was a little scared by that question, but the aroused feelings deep within her, and the way Fiona's body felt rubbing against her made her a little crazy.

"For someone as hot as you, I could be very happy as a slave for a year." she whispered in Fiona's ear -- nibbling on the lobe as she finished.

Fiona grinned and pulled her close,

"Then come on my slut for the night -- an evening you could never imagine and will never forget awaits you. If you meet my standards, I may keep you for a year or forever like you say you want. You'd learn things you never imagined were possible."

Fiona pulled on the leash, slightly choking Sharon as she pulled her even tighter to her. Fiona then took possession of Sharon's mouth, kissing her fiercely. Fiona thoroughly explored her mouth, toying with Sharon's tongue with her own super long tongue. She held Sharon by the back of her head, refusing to end the kiss for what felt like forever, but was probably not even one minute. Sharon was thinking that Fiona was a terrific kisser, but super dominant even with that intimate act. When Fiona finally pulled away, she looked down at Sharon, again,

"And be careful, it may not be just a year, it may be literally forever you'll be calling me mistress."

At that, holding the leash, Fiona pulled Sharon to her and kissed her passionately once more. The two women dueled with their tongues for at least thirty seconds. Then as she pulled away, Fiona nipped at Sharon's upper lip, mixing more pain with pleasure for the short blonde, perched on those towering heels. Sharon was a bit shocked when she saw Fiona's long tongue collect her blood that was on her Fiona's lips and swallow it. Fiona had a look like she had swallowed some fine brandy, smiling down at Sharon.

After that odd blood licking and swallowing thing, Fiona collected herself again and stared intently into Sharon's wide blue eyes,

"Let's go my pet, we are going to fuck all night long, either right here or at my place!"

As they moved out of the crowded hot club, Sharon was pleased to realize Fiona was just as turned on as she was. Sharon no longer had any thought of turning back and returning to her repressed, frustrating former life. She was looking forward to transforming herself further under Fiona's control

Years later she would look back, realizing there were signs she had totally missed about her lover's true nature. Sharon had long known her total submission and transformation from that meek librarian had its beginning in that club. She had also known it was likely to get much wilder when they reached Fiona's place.

And while she had known that by leaving with Fiona she was submitting to her that night, there was no way she could have any idea what submission meant to a creature like Fiona. Sharon didn't know what Fiona truly was, but as aroused as she was, probably wouldn't have turned back that night even if she had known. Looking back at her boring life in NYC, tonight was a sign she'd do almost anything to change.

So even if she had known that the changes were going to be so overwhelming and irreversible, it wouldn't have made a difference. Sharon had no idea that after this weekend she'd never be able to go back to her old life, but frankly it was impossible for her to even imagine all the changes coming her way.

Chapter 2 Saturday Morning

As they went down the stairs together, Fiona retained the leash and Sharon followed behind in a fog of desire. She knew this was far wilder than she had planned, but was too crazed by her unexpected, aroused state, to care. Fiona hailed a cab and gave an address on the upper East Side and pulled her soon-to-be lover into the cab, very close to her in the back seat.

Fiona turned to Sharon in the cab, pulled her tight against her and kissed her full on the lips, for the first time outside the club. She was again aggressively pushing her tongue into Sharon's mouth and dueling with her smaller tongue. Sharon was shocked, but kissed her back, getting hotter by the second. Fiona's teeth seemed incredibly sharp, almost jagged, as Sharon ran her tongue over the tall redhead's teeth. She felt one of Fiona's hands caress her neck, while the other ran up her leg.

"You are quite the little slut in your corset and stockings", she whispered with a grin. "I think you will enjoy tonight. You'll get what you deserve and need, even if you don't truly know what you need yet."

As she spoke Fiona kissed her again, biting Sharon's lips just like she had upstairs in the club, with small nips, over and over. It was an odd mix of pleasure and pain, but Sharon liked it. As her blood mixed with her lipstick, Fiona again paused. Just like in the club, she took time to suck and lick Shaon's lips, swallowing Sharon's blood with another grin and small moan.

Fiona then raised Sharon off the seat of the cab to bunch her skirt up at her hips. Even though she was exposed to the cabbie's view in his rear-view mirror, Sharon felt powerless to stop Fiona. Fiona manipulated her again running her fingers over Sharon's sopping G-string, pushing the whole piece into her pussy, rubbing it over her clit with two of her long, elegant fingers.

Sharon felt Fiona take more small bites all along her exposed neck, somehow it felt very hot, though it should have been painful. She could feel the sting as Fiona drew blood with her nips up and down along the nape of her neck. Sharon had not expected this type of attention from Fiona, but oddly it was arousing her further.

Sharon moaned uncontrollably as she neared her first orgasm, feeling the pleasure of having her clit expertly stroked and manipulated but also oddly pleasure from the sucking and biting up and down her long neck. However, as she got very close to exploding, Fiona stopped stroking her clit and began to pinch each of her very wet pussy lips - over and over.

At the same time, she kissed Sharon full force - blocking her yelps of pain. Sharon couldn't handle the mix of pain and pleasure and amazed herself by coming all over Fiona's pinching fingers. She faintly tasted the metallic taste of blood mixed with the kiss and wondered whose it was. Her orgasm was quick and strong, forcing her ass up off the seat of the cab as her entire body went rigid in almost an epileptic fit.

Fiona pulled away and looked down in shock and irritation at the disheveled blonde.

"I didn't give you permission to come yet."

Sharon was taken about by what followed,

"You shall pay dearly for that later."

Sharon was now the one in total shock. She didn't know why, but the pinches on her pussy lips and bites on her lips and neck had not been a punishment but had only further aroused her. She always had trouble reaching climax at all, yet her orgasm during the short cab ride may have been the strongest of her short life. And now, instead of cooling off the daunting prospect of "paying for it later" Fiona's words only further inflamed her, arousing her again, even though she was not over her first orgasm.

It was dawning on her that the weekend would be wilder than she had ever conceived. She wasn't sure what she had gotten herself into, but she was calm about that uncertainty. And even more unexpectedly, that unknown level of kink and surrendering control aroused her even more, if that was possible. That was crazy, Sharon was thinking.

But was it any crazier that she was coming back to earth in the back of a cab heading uptown, next to a beautiful, dominant woman. She knew she looked pretty hot too, aroused to her core, with her already soaked panties and nipples that had been rock hard for hours. How could she now cum so fast and not be worn out but want more of Fiona...immediately.

The driver finally pulled to a stop in front of a brownstone on a quiet side street. He grinned as Fiona added a tip on her phone. Sharon knew he had watched the whole show in the mirror. She was so hot she didn't care and grinned at him as she got out. Fiona led Sharon up the steps to the entrance. It didn't seem possible to Sharon, who was barely paying for her crap apartment, but it seemed likely that Fiona didn't have an apartment in this beautiful brownstone, she was acting like she owned it.

As Fiona pulled out her keys, she grinned down at Sharon as she verified her suspicion.

"I own this place, at least since my husband died. His heart couldn't handle some of my games, what a shame."

Sharon gave a little jump wondering what that meant. But Fiona was leading the way again. She turned, standing on the top step to look down at Sharon,

"If you come in now, you know it will make tonight so far look like nothing. Do you think you're ready for that? This is your last chance, my little blonde slut. I want you tonight, but you have to enter my home willingly!"

Sharon looked up at her startled by the odd question, but immediately smiled back at her new lover, as she pushed her chest out, showing off her hard nipples,

"If you promise I'll feel like before I'll do anything -- just as long as you leave no marks that will show at work on Monday."

Fiona grinned back,

"You only have to worry about marks if you decide to drop your skirt and show your ass to the world on Monday. But then again, you may not want to leave, you know."

Sharon gave another small smile and surprised herself saying,

"I know, it looks like I could be at home here, for a very long time."

She continued to smile as she stepped up two steps, looked up and kissed Fiona softly on the lips, teasing her with her tongue. She broke it off quickly and made it clear she knew what she was agreeing to as she reached down to hand Fiona the leash again.

They went inside and Fiona gave a quick tour of the amazing first floor. Sharon was right, it was luxurious and sensual, a match for her host. Then, after finishing their little tour, they settled on a long leather couch in front of a gas fireplace, in a cozy study. They cuddled and kissed as they shared two drinks and Fiona softly described how she was going to punish and tease Sharon till she was ready to explode.

The liquor was from an old bottle, very heavy and dark, with a strong musky taste. Sharon felt dizzy and incredibly warm at the same time. The liquor was like nothing she had ever sipped. It was almost as if it was more than a regular brandy. As she sipped the strong brandy, to Sharon it felt as if Fiona's hands were everywhere, stroking, kneading, pinching her suddenly ultra-sensitive flesh.

As they got hotter and hotter Fiona suddenly broke away and reached over to the side table. She brought out some small pills and turned to Sharon. Fiona's words, whispered in her ear, only further inflamed her.

"Trust me, this will loosen you up and raise your sensitivity and pleasure levels."

Sharon thought, why turn back now, and tossed the pills down with a last gulp of the special brandy.

They continued to kiss passionately as Fiona aggressively began to take control. First, she played with Sharon's breasts, after pushing the corset down so they were totally exposed, big and round against her slender torso. Fiona started at the base of Sharon's round mounds, rhythmically squeezing them outward to the bright red, stiff nipples, which she lightly pinched.

Sharon's breasts were always super sensitive, and it may have been the pills and odd liquor, but now she was feeling like she was on fire, in an amazingly good way. And it wasn't just that, now her nipples were huge, bigger than she had ever seen them, throbbing with pleasure. She felt a strange warmth flood her and a wild passion for the pleasure to continue. Suddenly Sharon gasped in frustration as Fiona stopped and pulled back.

"Now we're ready to begin", she whispered.

She reached down and unzipped Sharon's skirt, pulling it totally off of her. Sharon felt tingly all over as Fiona next pulled her up off the cool leather of the couch and pulled her G-string down over her stockings. Fiona reached over to the table and pulled open a drawer.

Sharon gasped as she saw what Fiona held loosely in her hands. It was a collection of soft leather pieces, black as night against Fiona's white skin. The pieces had rings and buckles adorning them. It was obvious things were heating up in several different ways.

"This is your last chance to turn back", Fiona said, staring into Sharon's bright blue eyes.

Sharon gulped and didn't react right away, as she sprawled wantonly on the low leather couch. She looked up into a mirror across the room. Even in her aroused, stoned state, she was still shocked at the view. She saw a tousled petite blonde on the couch, legs splayed wide open, pussy lips spread wide, dripping wet, wearing only stockings, high heels, and a corset. This wasn't a librarian she saw. Far from it, she was now a slutty chick who looked ready to fuck and suck.

Never would she have dreamed, even as she bought that crazy outfit, that she'd be nearly naked, ready to submit to a scarily dominant woman, only four hours after entering that club! And already she felt like such a different, much more alive woman, even as she was behaving so crazily. Everything tonight, as kinky as it had been, just felt right to Sharon. Giving herself to Fiona, submitting as her slutty lover, was feeling more and more natural to her tonight.

Staring in the mirror the view was super-hot. Sharon's corset was still pulled down below her breasts exposing all of them, and her super hard nipples. The corset was still pulling the garters tight, so they framed her soaking wet pussy. Over her crouched a voluptuous redhead in thigh-high stiletto heeled boots and a skin-tight leather dress. The redhead was obviously aroused and loomed over the blonde, holding a set of leather pieces. Sharon's only thought was that she couldn't wait to see what was next, praying it included more orgasms.

"Oh, I want it, no limits tonight, I want to do everything", she whispered back, holding out her wrists.

Fiona smiled and kissed Sharon hard on the lips, driving her tongue deep into Sharon's mouth. She pulled back and attached a cuff around each of the blonde's wrists and then her ankles. Then she took the last piece of leather and blindfolded Sharon.

Fiona stood her up and pulled Sharon's arms behind her and snapped both wrists together with a short chain. Sharon felt powerless but curiously on the edge of an incredible orgasm. She tried to rub her thighs together, but Fiona laughed and slapped her lightly across the breasts.

"Not so fast, my little blonde slut, you've had your pleasure, now it's my turn."

Fiona pushed Sharon to her knees on the carpet and pinched her hard nipples till Sharon moaned in pain. Sharon was reeling from the pain but there seemed to be a direct connection between the pain and her aroused state. Fiona leaned down to Sharon's ear,

"I want you to kiss my boots and move upward till you repay me for that free orgasm in the cab."

Fiona then sprawled back, hips on the edge of the couch, her legs spread wide. She reached over, grabbed her lover's hair, and pulled Sharon's face down to her boots. Sharon felt wild and out of control. She started tentatively to lick Fiona's boots with her tongue. Then the aroma of the leather and the smell of feminine juices from them both hit the blonde's nose. Oddly it was a huge turn-on to be restricted and worshipping her lover.

She nearly swooned. She laved Fiona's boots, feeling like a harem slave, licking in long strokes up Fiona's leather clad legs. The taste of that red leather was driving Sharon crazy. She worked her way to Fiona's boot tops, hotter and more out of control by the second.

She wasn't sure if it was the pills, the brandy, or the decadence of her actions. All she knew is she was super aroused and almost ready to orgasm from licking this stranger's boots. Sharon's breasts were pressed against the couch as she kissed first the muscled, stocking clad thighs, then the hot skin above Fiona's boots and stockings.

Sharon rubbed her face on Fiona's garters, also leather, loving the feel of Fiona's hot muscled thighs against her head. Fiona moaned and pulled Sharon closer. Sharon moved slowly upward; her head now totally encased by the tight leather dress Fiona still wore. Even more interesting, Sharon concerned that she was about to kiss her first pussy, she couldn't bear to wait a second more than she had to.

Fiona's spicy aroma was overpowering this close, intermixed with the strong, rich smell of leather. Sharon could tell she was very close to Fiona's pussy. Fiona was now steadily moaning. That just aroused Sharon more. She suddenly felt her nose rub a smooth scrap of leather. She had reached her goal; it was a tiny leather G-string stretched very tightly against Fiona's pussy lips. Sharon moaned as she felt Fiona give a little jump.

She knew the picture in the mirror on the opposite wall was totally obscene, but she didn't care. In fact, she felt even more wetness flowing out of her pussy as she pictured the vision of a leather clad redhead being serviced by another woman, her hands bound behind the back. Sharon knew her pussy was totally exposed as she maneuvered under Fiona's dress. She tugged the leather G-string away to one side with her teeth and paused. Sharon knew she was about to cross another boundary.

Sharon had never been this close to another woman's bare pussy before, but it felt totally natural. After swiping her tongue up and down Fiona's slip to get a taste, she was ready to get serious. She began by kissing her way up each of Fiona's huge outer lips, kissing and sucking each lip continuously. It was hard to tell, but the lips felt twice as large as Sharon's and hung down from Fiona's pussy on both sides by what felt like inches.

Fiona was also totally hairless. Sharon nuzzled the whole area, kissing Fiona's upper thighs and the sensitive skin above her pussy. She suspected she would soon be familiar with every fold of this area. She worked her way back up, worshipping Fiona's big lips. At last, she finally reached the top of Fiona's very wet slit and managed to get her entire clit in her mouth. Fiona's clit, like her lips, was huge -- at least an inch long.

Sharon sucked on it like it was a piece of candy, swirling her tongue around the hard nub, over and over. Fiona was now moaning constantly as she squeezed Sharon's head between her legs. Fiona's entire pelvic region was bouncing off the couch in a frantic rhythm. Sharon didn't want it to stop so she suddenly left Fiona's clit and began to push her tongue as deep as she could into Fiona's pussy. In between fucking her wet pussy with her stiff tongue, she licked up the copious flowing juices with long licks. Sharon felt Fiona's hand on her head,

"Finish me now slut, suck my clit again."

Sharon was near orgasm herself and immediately complied. She moved back up and locked her lips around the base of the redhead's hugely swollen clit. Sharon sucked furiously, while she scraped her teeth along the length of Fiona's hard clit. After only about thirty seconds, Fiona let out a loud scream while she pressed Sharon's head with both hands firmly against her. Sharon could barely hold on, as Fiona bounced around the couch.