Sharon’s Second Video at the Fair

Story Info
Sharon, Mike and Holly plan and execute their second video.
17.2k words
4.82
9.5k
22

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 07/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****Author's note: This is part 5 of a series, beginning with "Water Park turns Sexy".

To summarize the story so far, Sharon discovered her love of exhibitionism years ago when she faked a bikini mishap on a water slide in college. Afterward she became a teacher and kept her more deviant wishes hidden until she heard about an adults-only night at an amusement park and found a way to get herself naked, fingered, licked and squirting in front of a crowd of people.

She later got wind that her antics were circulating the porn sites and that some of her students had seen them and thought it was her in the video. Sharon worried she would lose her job over it if the wrong people found out. She reached out to Holly, who had made Sharon cum in front of a crowd (and now the whole internet) at the amusement park, then slipped Sharon her number. Holly introduced her to Mike, who had recorded and edited the video that was circulating. Sharon has since agreed to doing more wild public videos so that they can sell them to a paid porn site in hopes that their legal team will be able to pull the videos of her off the free sites and reduce her risk that word will get back to her boss or school board.

Holly and Mike convinced Sharon to sign a contract with the company, coercing her by getting her worked up into a sexual frenzy and then withholding her orgasm until she signed.

****

Holly led me into the bedroom and closed the door behind me, gesturing for me to go to the bed. I walked over, still naked and wet, quivering from the powerful series of orgasms she'd just bestowed on me with Mike's assistance.

"Have a seat," Holly said, her voice husky and low.

I did as I was told and sat on the edge of the bed. Holly peeled off her clothes in front of me. The fabric clung to her body as she pulled, wet from some combination of her sweat and my juices. Her t-shirt and shorts came away to reveal a plain tan bra and white cotton panties. It was reassuring that, just as I hadn't planned on crazed sex when I came over, she seemed to have been caught equally unprepared. Neither of us seemed to intend to seduce the other, but instead we were pulled together like magnets.

She had a very fit physique -- probably a runner or a yoga fanatic or something. She had a small frame at 5'2" or so, with a tight little tummy and strong arms and legs. I remembered how she had wrapped her arms around my thighs and left me completely immobilized -- I could see why now!

"This is silly," she said, looking to the side, "but now that we're alone, I'm feeling kind of shy."

"Come here," I said, extending my arms to embrace her when she got close enough.

I wrapped my arms around her back, pulling her in close. My head fit snugly between her bra-covered breasts. I kissed the naked skin of her chest as I gently raked my nails across her back. With Holly's body so tight against mine, I could feel her shiver slightly as goosebumps rose from her flesh.

Continuing to kiss around the perimeter of her bra cups, I reached up with my hands and found the clasp. Finding that it was the same kind of clasp that I frequently wore, I deftly opened it and let the straps hang loose. Leaning back slightly, I reached up to the shoulder straps and slowly, carefully, slid them down her arms as Holly held her arms at her sides. When the straps reached her elbows, the cups fell away to reveal her creamy white breasts, then small erect pink nipples.

I let the bra fall to the floor, then leaned back in and kissed circles around her breast, moving in with each revolution until finally my mouth brushed against her nipple. Holly exhaled harder with the contact. Teasingly, I moved back out away from her nipple for several kisses before bouncing straight back into the center and enveloping her firm nipple with my soft, wet lips. My tongue snaked out and flicked across her nipple several times before I began to suck on her breast. With her nipple and areola sucked into my mouth, I continued flicking my tongue across.

Holly let out a soft "Ooooh", and I moved to her other breast to repeat the exercise. By the time I began sucking on her other nipple, Holly was breathing hard and moaning softly almost continuously. I moved my hand down to her panties and found them to be soaked through at the crotch. She trembled at my touch, and I wanted nothing more than to please this magical creature.

I stood up from the edge of the bed and rotated Holly so she faced away from the bed. She reached out for my face, and we kissed deeply. I edged closer to the bed and eventually got far enough to knock her off her balance, causing her to fall backward onto the bedspread.

Smiling impishly, I said, "Your turn, now," then reached for the waistband of her panties and began lowering them. Once again, the wet fabric clung to her skin, and I had the waistband most of the to her knees before the fabric covering her pussy snapped away all at once, making Holly gasp.

Hers, like mine, was shaven completely bare. Her panties and bra might not have been ready for sex, but her legs and pussy had clearly been shaven that day. I ran my hands over the silky-smooth skin of her thighs, inching closer to her sex, then again gently raking my nails across her thighs to her knees. I repeated this several times, teasing her legs but not quite reaching her vulva. When I got close, she moaned and thrust her hips upward toward my hands, clearly aching to be touched.

The next time I reached her knees, I grabbed them firmly and lifted, spreading her legs wide. Her lips opened for me with this position, and I reached out and felt her pussy for the first time. At this, Holly moaned loudly, then pleaded, "no more teasing -- I need you now!"

Feeling I had gotten her going enough, I put my index finger at the entrance to her wet hole and gathered up some of her cream, rubbing it between my fingers before finally touching her clit. I began with a gentle squeezing on the sides of her hood, softly masturbating her clit like it was a tiny little cock. She moaned her approval.

Gathering more lubrication, I placed my finger directly onto her clitoris and pressed more firmly, tracing tiny circles across it. Her moaning continued to increase.

"Is that how you like it?" I asked?

"Yeah, just like that," she answered between moans. Her chest heaved in front of me, so I kept up that motion and pace and leaned over to suckle at her nipple again. Holly's pleasure continued to build, but I found the position (bent over the bed) to be uncomfortable. Careful not to interrupt my work at Holly's clit, I rotated around so I could kneel on the bed. This positioned me so that my breasts now hung down over her face. Opening her eyes, Holly looked at my breasts and instinctively reached up for them. Tugging slightly, she pulled me down toward her until I had lowered my nipples directly into her mouth.

Holly suckled greedily at my nipple, moaning her approval. Astonishingly, after all that had happened in the last hour, I felt myself getting wet again. I increased my tempo on her clit as she pulled my nipple into her mouth, sucking hard. Her muffled moaning reached a crescendo, and finally I felt her body convulse as she climaxed.

I continued to play, more gently and slowly, with her clit as she came down. Letting my breast slip from her mouth suddenly, Holly looked me in the eyes and said, "Eat me out. Please? I want to feel your tongue on my snatch."

Without a word, I moved back around the bed and kneeled in front of her, her juicy, quivering pussy just inches in front of me. I leaned in, tongue out, and plunged into her sex, tasting her for the first time. In that moment, I wanted nothing more than to be right here, eating this beautiful cunt and bring Holly all the pleasure I could bring.

"Ms. Egret?"

----

"Ms. Egret?" I snapped away from my daydream to find that one of my students needed help understanding the directions to her lab. After showing her the technique and verifying she did it correctly, I made a quick loop of the classroom before returning to my desk and the always-enormous stack of ungraded papers that awaited me.

The pH indicator lab was a bit of a boring one, and the smell of boiling cabbage would linger for weeks to come, but our department head insisted we keep it. On the plus side, though, we didn't work with any strong acids or bases, so I could usually get some grading done while students made their little indicator charts. I picked up my red pen and began to scan through the paper I had been reading but was unable to stay focused on it. My mind kept drifting back to Holly and Mike, what we had done last weekend, and what we were planning for this weekend.

Trying to keep myself from getting all hot and horny in a room full of the teenagers I was responsible for, but also knowing I was too distracted to grade chemistry homework, I rehashed the plan for Saturday. We had tried hard to come up with venues for our video that were likely to be all adults, and particularly adults who wouldn't be likely to call the cops about a naked woman.

The list was short -- we figured it probably needed to be a younger crowd, and a place where people were going to be drinking. Mike had the idea of finding a wet t-shirt contest, which seemed as safe as anything. Certainly, nobody would be there who was going to be overly offended by nudity. We figured that the people running it might stop me when I went too far, but it didn't seem especially likely that anyone was going to try to get me arrested.

A little Googling later, and we found a bar that advertised wet t-shirt contests once a month. The photos on the web site (with faces and naughty bits covered by smiley face emojis) gave the impression that having girls end up topless in their underwear was par for the course. I needed to go significantly beyond that point if we were going to have our second video.

Knowing the requirements of the videos, it seemed pertinent that Holly would join me on stage. She still hadn't been seen so much as topless by anyone but me as part of this whole thing, but that was going to change in a hurry. At a minimum, she'd be in a thin, white t-shirt made shear by the water, her nipples hard from the cold, and standing in front of whatever crowd the contest drew that night. Picturing her in that state stirred up my own arousal again, and I was glad to be wearing a thicker bra as I felt my nipples harden with the thought.

True to their word, our benefactors (Sluts in Public) had gotten the bigger free sites to remove the video already. I had tried every variety of search terms I could think of last night to find it again, but to no avail. Mike said it was probably still circulating on the less-trafficked sites (apparently there are a huge number of them), but that those would start to come down over time, too. We'd probably never get every trace of it taken down, but we'd at least get to a point where someone who knew me wasn't likely to come across the video by chance.

Time seemed to speed up as my nerves about our next video grew. We had two weeks between our last meeting and the contest and planned to meet the weekend between to talk again. Mike was going to visit the bar to get an idea where he needed to be to get a decent video, meanwhile Holly and I were supposed to practice our performances. At first, practicing in front of my bathroom mirror, I just felt silly. I'm not a very confident dancer to begin with, and knowing I'd be cold and wet and the center of attention was not helping my confidence at all. I ended up watching a bunch of wet t-shirt videos over the course of the week to try to pick up a few moves that looked good, then practiced those for an hour or so each night. By the end of the week, I felt like I could get up and not look completely out of place. That was a start, I guess ...

Saturday morning, I slept in and lounged in my pajamas, sipping coffee and watching more wet t-shirt contests. In anticipation of the wet t-shirt dancing I had to do, I hadn't practiced the other portion of my performance. If I couldn't squirt for the video, then getting up there in front of the crowd would be all for nothing. When I felt awake and was getting turned on from all the wet t-shirt porn, I decided to give it a shot.

Back in my bathroom, wearing a t-shirt and bikini bottoms, I turned on some music. Stepping into the shower briefly, I soaked my clothes, then stepped out onto a towel on the floor in front of the mirror and started to dance. The shirt was a thicker cotton one, so it wasn't totally see-through, but I could clearly see where my nipples were. I lifted my hands in the air and wiggled my hips, then slowly lowered my arms. I turned my hands and ran my fingertips down the sides of my head, then my shoulders, and to my breasts. I rubbed circles around my nipples through the shirt, watching my reflection as my nipples began to stand out further. After a few circles, I pinched my nipples between my thumb and forefinger and tugged them gently, making them get harder and longer.

I turned and peaked over my shoulder as I began to lift the bottom of my shirt up. Looking back at my reflection, I bit my lip in an imitation of a sexy look I'd seen from one of the contest winners in my research material and raised the shirt up over my head before tossing it into the shower. Covering my nipples with two fingers from each hand, I continued to wiggle my hips as I turned around to face the mirror, now wearing just the bikini bottoms. With another bite to the lip, I inched my hands down slowly, revealing my nipples, then shot both arms up in the air, sticking out my chest and shaking my bare breasts for my imagined crowd. By this point, I could tell that the wetness in my swimsuit was no longer just shower water.

Feeling sexy (if still a bit silly as I danced around in the bathroom), I lowered my hand to my bikini and toyed with the sides, stretching them up and down and away from my hip. When my hands came away, both sides rested well below my hips. I reached back up and massaged my breasts, leaving the bottoms low and loose and threatening to show the rest of my nakedness. Flicking and tugging on my nipples, I felt my arousal grow. Turning my back to the mirror again, I reached both hands into my bikini, quickly found my clit, and began rubbing. As the sensation grew, I used one hand to begin to push down on the bikini from the inside. It hung loose over my pussy as I continued to work my clit.

After letting my climax build a bit more, I stepped inward a bit and the suit dropped the rest of the way to my feet, leaving me completely naked. Immediately, I lifted one leg and put my foot on the counter, practicing a move that would leave me completely exposed to the staring eyes of everyone in the bar, then moved one hand down and began pumping a finger in and out of my pussy while I rubbed my clit with the other hand. By the end of the second song, I was humping at the air and rubbing fiercely at my clit while fucking my pussy with two fingers. I held off as long as I could, then let my orgasm take me over. Waves of pleasure washed over me, my abdomen spasming rhythmically with each ripple. I could feel my pussy drip down my leg as I came, but I didn't think most people would have counted those drops as squirting.

As my orgasm died down, my nerves climbed again.

---

That afternoon, we met back at Holly's place. Not knowing what would be provided at the bar for the context, I arrived wearing a pretty skimpy bikini bottom and a thin white T-shirt I'd cut off just below my breasts.

I saw Mike's car out front when I arrived and walked up the single flight of steps to Holly's apartment door. Figuring that having our faces buried in one another's pussies put us on familiar terms, I opted to walk in without knocking.

"Just don't say anything to ..." Holly trailed off as I walked in.

"Hey, guys," I greeted them. "What's going on?"

"OK, so don't freak out," Holly began. "We're changing plans a little. Mike is in contact with the porn company guy, and shared our plan with him for today, and the guy didn't like it. He said that it was too ... how'd he put it, Mike?

"Too staged," Mike finished. "he said that one of the requirements for these videos is that they don't look staged, and having you get up on a stage where everyone is there specifically to show their bodies is not what they're looking for. Apparently, they've already got a ton of wet t-shirt videos, and aren't interested in buying any more."

"Shit," I said. "Guess it's back to planning, then. Maybe we could try something else next weekend?"

"Well, that's the thing," Holly answered. "They want to see some progress and are requiring that we have a video to them by the end of the week. I guess it's in the contract that we must show regular progress toward completing our work."

"But we don't have anything planned!" I exclaimed. "I spent the whole week practicing a routine for the contest, and we don't have anything else worked out!'

"Mike and I have an idea," Holly began. "But I know you've been nervous and that this last-minute change probably has you freaking out, and this new plan isn't quite what you imagined. Plus, everything's supposed to look spontaneous, so it might actually be better if you didn't know exactly what was going to happen. Can you just trust me and Mike to take care of everything for now?"

"I don't know, guys," I began. "I'm kind of a control freak. I don't really like the idea of not knowing what's going to happen to me, especially since I know I'm going to be in a vulnerable position. Just tell me what you have planned."

"Sharon, really -- please just trust us that everything will be fine. We won't let anything happen to you that you don't want to happen to you, and you'll make an awesome video in the process. Can you do that for me?" Holly looked at me, pleadingly.

I deliberated, then finally answered, "OK, I guess. So, what are we doing?"

"Great! Let's go. Mike's going to drive, while you and I have some fun in the back seat. We've got a little time during the drive. On the way, I'm going to get you worked up into a frenzy, but without cumming. When we get to there, the only thing you have to do is to be really horny and go along with what Mike and I set up for you."

---

True to her word, as soon as Mike pulled out of the parking lot, Holly began getting me worked up. We began with kissing, then some touching and squeezing and rubbing, and even a bit of licking toward the end, but she made me tell her whenever I was getting close, and she would stop long enough for me to back down from the edge of my orgasm. If my job was to be horny, I would certainly be going above and beyond in the line of duty.

"We're almost there," Mike said, from the front seat.

"So where are we?" I asked, shifting my focus from Holly's expert tongue to the view out the windows. It had gotten dark enough that I couldn't really see any landmarks. Up ahead, there were a ton of bright lights and cars parked in a field. Focusing on the lights, I could pick out a few carnival rides. "We're at a carnival?"

"It's the Wilson County Fair," Mike answered. "It's open to everyone right now, but after 9 it switches over to 21+ for a couple hours -- basically the beer garden takes over the whole fair. They'll have live music and all the rides and games and everything still going. We figured that'd be the perfect opportunity -- no kids, plenty of drinking, so hopefully nobody gets too bent out of shape about seeing you naked, and ..."

"No." I said. "No way. Not here."

"No really, it's OK," Mike went on. "I promise there won't be any kids around."

"I can't do this here," I said. "We're only one county over from where I teach. Hell, some of my students even live in this county. What if their parents are here and see me? If someone goes and complains to the school, my career is over in a heartbeat! I can't do this!"