Sharon’s Second Video at the Fair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It must have been less than a minute before I knew I was going to come. I felt it building and moaned and panted. As the moment approached, I held my breath, trying to hold out as long as possible before finally letting go.

"I'm coming! I'm coming! Oh god!"

I felt my whole body spasm from the force of the orgasm. It ripped through me like a force of nature, a hurricane of ecstasy. Brian eased off on my clit, but added a finger to my pussy and began pumping rapidly, stroking the roof of my vagina. A ripple of my prior orgasm grew into a brand-new wave or orgasm, deeper in my body than the first. I felt an increasingly familiar burst, followed by hot liquid on my legs, and knew I had squirted. I panted uncontrollably, barely able to stand by holding onto Brian.

"She's a squirter!" Someone yelled.

"Fuck, Brian -- way to go, man!" Someone else added.

Gradually, the fog of orgasm cleared, and I opened my eyes to find that Brian and I were completely encircled by everyone who had been watching the dunk tank. Thirty pairs of eyes within feet of my dripping, post orgasmic, naked pussy. I shivered, but not from the cold. Nearby, in the crowd, Holly watched over me. Mike, camera phone in hand, was getting a closeup of my still-twitching cunt.

Suddenly, very aware of my nakedness, I searched the ground for my skirt. It was nowhere to be seen.

"Has anyone seen my skirt?" I asked. "I seem to have misplaced it." Unsurprisingly, nobody had seen it.

"Dunk her, Brian!" someone called.

"I guess I still owe you a shot," I told him.

He missed the target by a solid 4 feet, but nobody seemed to mind much this time. Afterward, I climbed back out of the dank (much to the chagrin of the accumulated crowd, who assumed the show was over). Holly was at my side again, helping me off the platform to the ground.

"I think we have time for another game," she said, loudly enough for people nearby to hear. She clearly meant to keep our appreciative crowd with us.

"I guess I could do one more," I said, anxious to see what Holly had in mind. "I mean, so far, I've won every game I've played! What's next?"

"Derby Downs," she answered immediately. Seeing the confusion on my face, she elaborated, "It's the one with the water guns where you have to hit the target to make the horses move."

That sounded fairly dull compared to the dunk tank, but I was sure there was an angle, so I went along with it. I craned my neck to see the game across the aisle and 5 or 6 stalls down.

"It looks a little dead," I said, skeptically. "I don't think we'll have any competition."

Looking around a bit more, I noticed that all the games were empty. My first thought was that they were closed, but I realized quickly that they were empty because everyone was here, still staring at my pussy. My earlier lust now fading, I became self-conscious and covered my exposed crotch with one hand and my breasts (covered only by a still wet and transparent white shirt) with my other arm.

"Oh, don't bother with that," Holly said, tugging at my arms. "They've all seen it anyway. Besides, if you let them see, I bet we'll have people to play with at Derby Downs!"

I took a breath and let my arms drop to my sides, hearing a lone whistle from the murmuring crowd as I did. Holly linked arms with me and marched me over to the water gun game. Glancing behind, I could see the whole excited group following a few steps behind, anxious to see what would happen next. The reminder that I had these people under my spell stopped the decline of my arousal, and I immediately felt sexy and began to tingle again.

We arrived at the new game, and Holly explained her idea.

"Let's do another bet," she began. "Sarah's been kicking everyone's butts all night, so this time you get to gang up on her. It's 10 bucks to enter the race, and it's everybody against Sarah. If Sarah wins, she gets to keep your money and the bet is over. If someone else wins, they get the money, Sarah's shirt, and 60 seconds to inspect Slutty Sarah's naked body up-close and personal."

The fact that Holly had called me Slutty Sarah probably should have thrown me off, but I had been internalizing that name already anyway. "Slutty Sarah" felt powerful and free, and I was beginning to lover being her.

As for the bet, I tried to act shocked, or like I wouldn't even consider those terms, but I loved every bit of this deal. I figured I had a decent shot of winning some money but wasn't actually sure I wanted to win any more. At this point, I wanted to be naked, and I wanted to be touched.

I managed a weak, "You're so bad! Oh ... OK." Given how horny I was, this felt like pretty good acting.

More cheering when I agreed, and guys from the crowd (and a few girls) jostled to be one of the 10 racers for Derby Down. Everyone handed their money to Holly, and in the end, it was me, the guys from the ladder game (Jeremy and Ryan), 5 other guys who had been at the dunk tank, and two twenty-something women. The thought of one of them winning and having a woman touch my naked body for the crowd added another thrill to my situation. Scanning the crowd, I saw Brian looking on. I guess he hadn't been able to get to one of the stools in time. I found myself wishing that he had, longing for him to touch me again.

"OK racers, take your marks," the operator started. I don't think anyone had actually paid him to play the game. Maybe he figured the show he was about to get was payment enough. Regardless, I moved to my stool and straddled it, the cold vinyl on my vulva instantly bringing my focus there, and away from the game. Unable to help myself, I rocked my hips slightly and felt the sinful delight of my wet pussy sliding across the textured vinyl. I knew as soon as I felt it that I could get off from nothing but this, if I had enough time.

Lost in my pleasure with the stool, I heard a bell ringing and realized it was the sound of the race starting. My hands weren't even on the water gun. I reacted quickly and got the stream flowing and on-target, but the slow start made all the difference in this game. 6 of the other horses were ahead of mine and stayed that way all the way to the finish line.

"And the winner is, racer number 3!" The operator yelled out. "Sorry, Sarah -- no luck this time!" With this, he looked at me and gave a sly grin.

I heard celebrating from a few stools down and turned to see that one of the women had one the race. I squirmed in my seat, again enjoying the feeling in a way that I hoped wasn't too obvious. I was sure that anyone looking at my stool (and naked pussy -- who would possibly be looking, right?) would notice the sticky little mess I was leaving on the vinyl.

The girl walked over to me. From the cheers, I gathered her name was Naomi. She was about my height, skinny instead of muscular, wearing cutoff jean shorts an American Flag bikini top that accented her C or D cup breasts nicely. She was tanned to perfection and completed the look with a cowboy hat over her long, bleach-blond hair.

Turning first to Holly, she put her hand out and said, "Money?" Holly handed her the pile of 5's and 10's she'd collected, and Naomi deposited it into her back pocket. She turned to me and said, "Shirt?" I didn't hesitate. I pulled the damp, cold shirt over my head, glad to be rid of it, and handed it over.

"Alright, now," she said, a little country girl twang in her voice. "Why doncha hop up here on this counter for me and spread those legs."

Again, I moved without hesitating, eager to comply with her demands. I sat on the counter where all the water guns were anchored, feeling cold little pools of leaked water on my naked butt. I faced out toward the crowd, completely naked, and spread my legs. All eyes were glued to my naked body, and the crowd raised a frenzied crescendo of cheering, hooting, and whistling as I lifted my feed up onto the counter next to my butt, spreading my legs as wide as I could.

Naomi took my seat on the stool and pulled away a little as soon as her skin contacted it.

"You left the stool all wet!" She said loudly, smiling up at me. "You are a horny little thing, arncha?"

I nodded, agreeing readily as the noises from the crowd began to grow.

"OK, your 60 seconds begins now," Holly said, holding her phone and apparently starting a timer.

Naomi stood and took my face in her hands, then leaned in and kissed me deeply. The skin on her hands and lips were so soft, and she smelled like flowers. Immediately I remembered why I enjoyed sex with women sometimes -- there are so many senses involved, and everything is so much softer and more delicate. I melted into her, relaxing my lips and letting her tongue enter my mouth. My focus narrowed, and the world around us got darker and quieter. The crowd was still making noise, but it wasn't really entering my notice anymore.

After a few moments of deep, soft kissing, Naomi pulled back, a thin line of spit connecting our parted lips momentarily. She moved down and kissed my neck, then my shoulder, then my chest, and finally reached my breasts. First, she kissed all around my areola, then she took my harder-than-ever nipple into her mouth and sucked firmly, letting her tongue flick the nipple as she did. One of her hands moved up to my other breast and she began kneading it before giving that nipple similar attention, pinching and flicking gently.

I moaned as she did this, no doubt causing another stir among the crowd, though my hyperfocus didn't allow me to notice it. I love having both nipples stimulated at the same time, especially by a woman's soft hands and mouth. My pussy, previously wet, was now positively dripping. My vagina tingled and clit ached, begging to be touched. Without trying to, I began lifting my pelvis slightly, humping at the air, searching for more stimulation.

I didn't need to wait long. Naomi took her hand away from my breast (while continuing to suckle at the other one) and reached down. Slowly, waiting to see if I would object, she touched my outer lips, gently stroking them. Pivoting to the side, I forced my clit onto one of her fingers. Taking a moment to gather some lubrication from my gaping cunt, she began rubbing slowly at the sides of my clitoral hood, stroking up and down.

I began moaning in earnest now, sure that I was only moments away from a massive orgasm. Naomi took her mouth away from my breast and moved down between my legs, teasingly slow, as she continued to stimulate my clit through the hood. I panted, my naked chest heaving for my fans. Naomi stuck out her tongue and inched it closer and closer to my clit, the anticipation nearly killing me.

Finally, she made contact, and I knew I would cum any second.

"Stop." Holly said. "That's your 60 seconds!"

"Naomi and I both looked at Holly and said, simultaneously, "One more minute?"

"Sorry," Holly answered. "That's all you won. Thanks for playing!"

Naomi, dejected, stood from the stool and rejoined the crowd. I was at total loss, still on the edge of a massive orgasm, my legs spread and vulva red and puffy. I continued humping at the air unconsciously, but not finding the stimulation I needed. With only a moment of hesitation, I decided to just go for it and reached my hand toward my pussy, ready to finish myself off as the crowd watched and recorded my debauchery.

Before I could reach it, I felt a stinging on my hand and looked down to see Holly had slapped my hand away from my own pussy!

"You didn't win the game," Holly said. "So no touching. Besides, this is how I want you for the next game."

"What's the next game?" Someone asked, eagerly.

"Simple," Holly answered. "Derby downs again, only this time Slutty Sarah is the horse who needs to cross the finish line."

Holly walked around to the back side of the counter and tugged at my legs, turning me and helping me get down on the back side.

To the operator, she said, "Help me get her up here, ok?" She gestured to a little ledge, just above the target I'd been shooting at a minute earlier. He nodded, and together they lifted me up on the ledge. The operator guy grabbed a quick squeeze on one of my breasts after they got me up, sending a quiver through my pussy again.

"Now help me hold her legs," Holly told the guy. Standing to my right, she lifted my right leg up and pulled it as wide as it would go, lifting my knee up to chest level, then grasping my foot and calf against her chest to hold me in place. Mirroring Holly, the operator grabbed my left leg, lifting it and spreading me wide. From the draft below, I knew I was as exposed as I could possibly be. The operator guy leaned over and took the liberty of a close look at my pink, fleshy folds and gaping, wide-open vagina.

"So, here's the game," Holly went on, addressing the crowd as they stared and took pictures of my most intimate parts. "You put down 20 bucks and you get to spray Sarah here for 20 seconds. If she has an orgasm during your turn, you win the money and a ride on the Ferris wheel with Slutty Sarah. She will be naked, horny, and very grateful that you just made her come. You figure out the rest. Sarah keeps the money."

Holly looked at me for confirmation and I nodded immediately. Frankly, all I heard was "orgasm" and I was in.

I closed my eyes and let my head fall back, dimly aware of people jostling for a spot in line, my hips rocking in anticipation. I needed to come so badly. Finally, after what seemed like a lot of arguments along the lines of, "I don't want to be that early, she'll need more time than that," and "No way I'm letting you in front of me, she's definitely going to finish earlier than that," it seemed they were ready to start.

By this point, I felt barely able to string a thought together. All my attention was on my wet, exposed cunt. I could feel each new drip of my juices trickling out of me and down to my ass hole. I let out a steady stream of moans and whimpers to match my steady stream of lubrication.

"Ready?" Holly whispered in my ear.

I opened my eyes, unable to speak, panting and trying to communicate how much I needed this to happen RIGHT THE FUCK NOW.

"Do it, man!" She's ready for you!

Moments later I felt the impact, followed by the cold of the water. The temperature shocked me out of stupor. Obviously, there was no need to heat the water gun water normally, so I was sure it was just coming out of a hose or something. It was also a really high-pressure jet, much higher than I'd use if I were pleasuring myself with a shower head, for example.

The net effect was bracing and somewhat uncomfortable, and for the moment I felt my orgasm begin to slip away. It didn't help that the guy aiming the gun was either a lousy shot or didn't really know which parts to aim for. He mainly just oscillated rapidly from side to side across my entire vulva. If I had just been getting started, this might have been decent foreplay. In my state, though, it was just really frustrating to have no stimulation where I wanted it. Twenty seconds ticked by slowly, without any pleasure from the water.

The second guy took the stool and was clearly going for a more direct approach. He aimed the jet straight into my gaping vagina and held it there. It felt better than the first guy's attempt, for sure. The cool water filled me and overflowed, turning my pussy into a little bubbling fountain. I felt myself stretched and massaged on the inside by the water, and actually enjoyed it quite a bit, though I'd have preferred warm water.

The next guy meant business and aimed straight for my clit. I immediately began to squirm, but not with pleasure. My clit was too sensitive, and the water was too forceful. When I get really turned on, sometimes direct contact with my clit is just too much. Now was definitely one of those times, especially when the contact was from this water gun that might as well have been a fire hose.

Unfortunately, the next two guys must have taken my squirming for pleasure and followed his lead by aiming for my clit and holding steady. By then, I'd have enough.

"Guys, quit aiming right at my clit -- it's too sensitive!" I told the crowd. "You need to go to the side a little or something."

Next up was Naomi. She put her twenty bucks on the counter and smiled confidently at me. "I'll take care of ya, sweetie," she said.

Grabbing the handles of the water gun, she took aim and fired. She was a crack shot and a good listener, hitting just to the left of my clit. The vibrations from the water transferred through my clitoral hood, giving me just the right amount of stimulation. Just like that, I was back in the game. I moaned my approval for Naomi as she finished her twenty seconds.

"Oh, God, that's so good!" I told her, hoping the others would follow her example instead of the clueless guys who preceded her.

Fortunately, they did! Over the next few twenty second intervals, the jet massaged the left and right side of my clit, transferring pure yummy vibration exactly how I needed it, and I felt my orgasm approaching. I moaned loudly, telling them, "Yes! Just like that! Don't stop!"

The next guy announced, "I'm gonna get her butthole," to a small cheer from some of his buddies. True to his word, he sent a jet straight for my exposed anus. I was disappointed at first to have my clit work interrupted, but the sensation of the water on my asshole and perineum was still pretty fantastic.

Another woman was up next. "Hold on just a sec, don't start my time," she said.

She moved quickly around the counter to where I was perched, taking in the sight of my stretched-out cunt staring her in the face. I didn't think Holly would allow it, but I desperately wanted her to dive in and start licking me, to reach up and finger fuck me to orgasm. She reached toward my pussy, and I thought I might get my wish, but instead she grabbed the hand of the game operator who was still holding me with Holly.

"Help me out," she said. "I need your hand."

Guiding his hand, she rested it so the blade of his hand was at the top of my vulva, palm facing the counter, making a little backboard for my pussy.

"Now curve your hand a little, like this, and give it a little squeeze. Perfect!"

With her guidance, the operator was now squeezing my vulva between the heel of his hand and his fingertips. The pinky side of his hand still rested against the top of my vulva.

"Keep it just like that, OK?" She directed they guy. He nodded vaguely and she turned to go back around to the counter. I wondered what she had in mind as she moved back to her stool, then felt the game operator take a quick swipe across my clit with his thumb, sending a shockwave of pleasure through me. Simultaneously, he increased the pressure of his squeeze just a little, and with a nearly imperceptible popping sensation, I felt my clit come out from the cover of my hood.

"Oh, god," I moaned softly, biting my lip as I turned my head to see the operators shit-eating grin.

The woman took her position on the stool and grabbed the gun. She fired and hit the man's hand instead of hitting me at all. I was momentarily confused, but then I felt the water run down from his hand straight across my clit. Now it was gentle, having lost most of its speed on impact with the hand. It even felt a little warmer. My exposed clitoris was hypersensitive, but the stream of water was gentle enough to feel just perfect.

"Oh, yes!" I called out. "Oh fuck. Oh god! Yes!"

My crowd sensed that I was getting near to an orgasm again and seemed to press in closer. The woman's turn ended. As the next guy was getting into position, I felt a few more light swipes from the Derby Downs guy's rough thumb. I gasped hard with each one.

Two more guys took turns, aiming straight for the backboard and letting the water work its magic. The pressure began to build up inside me, and I knew I was close. I shifted to support my weight with one hand and reached up to pinch my nipple with the other.