Sharon’s Second Video at the Fair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're doing it," Holly said, her tone cold and unfamiliar.

"No, I can't," I started.

"Sorry," Holly interrupted. "You don't have a choice. You're doing this. Let me show you something."

With that, she pulled out her phone and opened her photos app. After a little scrolling, she started a video of a piece of paper. Straining a bit to read, I managed to pick out a few words: Real Sluts In Public, contract, pornography, and my signature.

The paper shifted to the side and the camera refocused, now showing me, sitting on a couch, naked from the waist down with legs spread, masturbating as Mike watched and stroked his cock through his shorts. Uncomprehending, I asked, "Why are you showing me this? Why did you take a video of this?"

"You seemed like you might flake out on us," Holly answered. "Look, I really need this money. I've got a lot of debt, and thanks to you I don't have a job anymore. I got fired like 10 minutes after you got off the chairlift ride."

"Holly, I'm sorry," I started.

"It's fine," she answered. "That job sucked anyway, and I'm sure the next crappy job I get will be just as bad, but for once I have a chance at some decent money. I could get out of debt and go back to school with that money! Look, I really do like you, and I'm sorry to have to do this, but I need you to go through with your promise. If you don't, I'm going to send this video to the school board for your school."

"What!? No!" I cried. "Please don't do that!"

"I don't want to," she answered, "but I'll do it if you make me. All you must do to keep that video private is to follow through with your promise. You go into the fair, and you follow our directions."

My face flushed, and my heart pounded. I looked to Mike in the front seat, hoping I might get some help from him, but he turned and stared straight ahead, avoiding my gaze. Could this really be happening? Was Holly really blackmailing me into this?

My inner control freak screamed at this turn of events. And yet, as I considered my now complete lack of control in this situation, another part of me reacted differently. Surely it was just the teasing from the drive here, but I felt incredibly turned on.

Finally, I spoke again, "So I just do what you say, and you won't send the video? You'll tell me what to do and we'll make this video and then go home, and nobody ever sees that?"

"That's right," Holly answered. "You just do what I tell you to do, and everything will be OK."

"Well, I guess I don't really have a choice then," I said. "OK, what's first."

"First," Holly said, "I need to make sure you're still horny enough."

With that, she reached out to my still-bare pussy, spreading my lips with her first and third fingers and plunging her middle finger into my very hot, very wet pussy.

"Oh, God," I moaned.

"Well," she said. "I think you're horny enough. With all the time I've spent on this pussy, I don't think you've ever been as wet as you are right now. Are you getting off on being told what to do, Sharon?"

As she slid her finger in and out, I moaned back, "Mmm hmm ... Oh yes ... I'll do whatever you say ... Oh God, I'm gonna cum!"

As soon as I said it, Holly pulled out and slapped my cheek hard enough to sting.

"Ow, fuck!" I shouted. "What the hell!"

"Sorry, I went too far," she apologized. "Can't have you wasting your orgasm out here in the car! Come on, let's go!"

She opened the car door, leaving me naked except for my thin cutoff t-shirt, sitting with legs spread and pussy wet and wanting more.

"Oops, I almost forgot," she said. Reaching into the front seat, she grabbed a short white skirt and handed it to me. "Put this on."

I took the skirt then looked for my bikini bottoms, planning to put them on underneath.

"No, just the skirt," Holly clarified.

Resolved to do as I was told, I stopped my search for the missing bikini and slit the skirt up my legs. The fabric was thin and light. Nothing fancy -- just an elastic band with about 12 inches of pleated, lightweight fabric below. Pulling the skirt into place and stepping out of the car, I checked myself in the reflection in the car window. I was covered, but barely. The skirt fit well but was very much free to move as I shifted my weight from one foot to the other. A small breeze would have me doing my best Marilyn Monroe impression. Or, I guess, maybe not -- depending on what Holly told me to do.

Holly had me get my ID out of my purse and gave it to Mike to put in his pocket along with hers. When we got to the front gate, Mike showed all 3 IDs to the checker to verify we were over 21, then returned them to his pocket as we entered.

It was a warm night, so I wasn't entirely out of place in a short skirt and t-shirt. I doubted if anybody looking at me would have guessed what a precarious situation I was in. Between the cutoff T-shirt and the short, flowy skirt, I was one false move away from showing how little I was wearing. The outfit required a lot of adjusting as we walked. I was simultaneously trying to maintain my modesty (for the moment) and getting butterflies at the thought of my impending show. From the sound of it, Mike and Holly had an idea, but I wasn't in the loop.

We walked past the usual carnival food stands, ring and ball toss games, and the kiddie rides (shut down for the night). Mike stopped at the ticket stand and bought a book of ride tickets.

"Let's do this one first," Holly said, pointing. I looked in the direction she pointed and saw that ride with all the chairs hanging down from chains where you go around in a circle. Pretty tame compared to what I usually liked to ride, but I knew better than to object.

There were a few people getting settled into chairs, but this clearly wasn't a big hit with the adult crowd this evening. Mike gave the operator enough tickets for me and Holly to get on, then took a position by the fence surrounding the ride. He got out his phone and aimed it at me, so I figured he was expecting a show.

Holly and I walked toward a pair of chairs.

"Take the outside chair," she said. "You'll have to step to get in -- see if you can give Mike a little flash when you do."

"OK," I answered.

The walk in had dampened my earlier friskiness, but now that I knew my display was about to begin, I felt a pleasant tingle beginning between my legs. Finding Mike outside the ride, I tried to angle my body toward him as I lifted one leg, then the other into the chair. He didn't react at all, just held the phone steady as he aimed at me. About 10 feet away, though, two guys sipping on beers seemed to have their attention on me. One leaned in and said something to the other, gesturing vaguely in my direction. Had they already seen?

Holly, situated in her own chair, leaned over as the operator went around checking everyone's seats.

"We're going to start off simple," she said in a hushed voice. "All you should need to do here is NOT adjust your clothes. Once we get going, I think the breeze will take care of things for us. Don't hold your legs together and your dress should flip up and down in the wind. The T-shirt might do the same. Oh, and be sure to do enough screaming to get some eyes on you."

"I understand," I answered, tersely. I was conflicted, but part of what I was feeling was hurt that Holly and Mike would blackmail me to get me to go along with this.

"And Sharon," Holly went on, now in a whisper. "I'm sorry about the video, but I need you to go through with this and you seemed like you might need some extra motivation. Just remember, I'm forcing you to do this now, so nothing that happens tonight is your fault. You might as well sit back and enjoy it. After all, you're about to show that sexy naked cunt of yours to a bunch of guys who'll probably jack off thinking of you for years to come."

I felt a flush across my face. Was Holly just trying to make this easier for me? She knew I felt conflicted about going forward with this -- was she just trying to absolve me of my guilt and shame?

"Really?" I asked. "Years? Do you really think so?"

"Definitely," she answered. "You're the hottest piece of ass this town has ever seen. When you start giving them a show, every eye will be on you."

I felt a thrill at this, and the butterflies in my stomach threatened to burst out. Just then, I heard a metallic click and the chairs started to rise. I looked over to Mike, still recording, and the two guys next to him, still stealing surreptitious glances in my direction. We rose to about 6 feet above the ground, then the wheel started to turn, and we began going in big circles. As the speed increased, the chains tilted outward, giving the sensation that the whole world was tilting for us.

My stomach dropped from the spinning motion, and I began screaming and laughing at the sensation. Holly's coaching was probably unnecessary -- I'm a lot more prone to dizziness than I was as a kid, and I didn't want to do anything but hold onto the chains with both hands. I could feel the wind rustling my skirt and t-shirt, but that was far from my mind. Remembering why we were there, I scanned the crowd around the ride to see how much attention I was getting, but with the constant spinning it was hard to tell what was going on outside the ride. Instead, I just held on tightly and kept laughing and screaming until the ride began to slow.

Once we slowed enough for the chains to hand vertically again, I tried once more to judge the onlookers through my spinning vision. It was still hard to judge how many, but there were definitely people looking in my direction, a few were even pointing. We finally stopped spinning and the chairs lowered to the ground. I sat still for a moment, head still spinning, then got to my feet and stepped out of the chair. Putting my hand on my thigh to help steady myself as I stepped out, I felt bare skin. I looked down to find my skirt had blown up above my waist and my bald snatch was out in the open, my legs spread as I got out from the crossbars of the chair. At the same time, I heard a wolf whistle and some lude shouts from the crowd. I finished stepping out of the chair, then brushed my skirt back down into position.

I blushed hard and covered my face but was surprised to hear another chorus of cheers and whistles. When I moved my hands from my face and looked down, I found that my shirt had blown up just enough to expose one of my nipples. I guess it had been hidden behind my upturned skirt until I smoothed that out.

"Sarah!" Holly yelled, reverting to my fake name. "Your boob is showing!"

Instantly, any eyes that had been pointed elsewhere trained themselves on me. I gave a genuine scream, then adjusted the shirt to cover myself and buried my face in my hands again. The cheering died down and we made our way to the exit.

The operator, holding the gate open for everyone, stopped me as we went through.

"You feel free to come back and ride as much as you want tonight," he said. "No tickets necessary, OK?"

"Thanks, stud," Holly answered. "I'm sure she'd love to come back and see you real soon."

I couldn't get a word out, and instead just blushed and looked at the ground. As we walked out, I ventured a quick glance at the ride operator. He stared unabashedly at my thinly covered breasts, my nipples now poking out against the thin fabric from the breeze ... among other things.

We walked out of the ride, still feeling all eyes on me, and I turned toward Mike. Holly grabbed my shoulder and turned me, making me walk with her away from Mike.

"Just you and me for a while, OK?" she said in a low voice. "Mike's going to hang back and get video for a while, but he's near if we need him."

"OK, sure," I answered. "Everyone's still staring -- let's keep moving. What's next?"

"Maybe these guys have an idea," Holly said. The two guys who had been standing by Mike outside the ride walked straight toward us.

"What are you doing?" I hissed.

"Just go along with it," Holly answered through smiling teeth.

"Hey, ladies," One of the guys began. "Uh, nice night for a carnival, huh?

Holly snorted in response, catching all 3 of us off guard.

"That's it?" She asked. "You spot two hot girls, dressed like this, smiling and waiting for you to make your move, and the best you can do is, 'nice night for a carnival'? Let's go, Sarah -- these boys should probably get back to the kiddie rides."

I noticed that Holly had switched to my "stage name" and felt a bit of relief at not having my real name used tonight. I guess Sarah would be the character I was playing -- Slutty Sarah.

With that, Holly grabbed my hand and turned me away from them, then pulled me along as she walked away, leaving the two guys speechless behind us.

"Those guys were pretty cute, Holly!" I whispered to her. "Why'd you shut them down?"

"Just wait," She answered.

Sure enough, moments later we heard jogging footsteps behind us and a man's voice calling after us.

"Wait!" He called. "You're right, that was lame."

I turned to see that stranger number 2 was talking now.

"My friend Ryan here was just caught off guard because you are the two sexiest women we've seen around here in a long time."

Holly gave me a "told you so" look, then the guy continued.

"I'm Jeremy, this is Ryan, and we'd like to invite you to have some fun with us tonight," Jeremy went on. "I know it's a Podunk little county fair, but I'm sure we could find some way to have a good time together."

"That, gentlemen, is more like it." Holly answered. "I'm Holly, and this is Sarah. Sarah was just telling me that she is extremely talented at carnival games and wanted to go make some bets that she could beat them. We just ran out of money and tickets, and she figured she could win us some more so we could keep having fun."

I was caught off guard, but knew what was expected of me, so I played my part.

"Yeah," I said. "I'm really good at them. I used to play a ton of carnival games when I was a kid and went to the county fair."

"Shoot," Holly said. "There goes our plan. Now that you know she's a ringer, you obviously won't want to bet with us. I guess we'd better go find someone else to play with."

"No, we'll bet you," Ryan interjected. He looked around at the nearby games. "How about the ring toss? I'll bet you 5 bucks you can't get a ring on the bottle."

"Nah," Holly answered. "Those games are all luck. She only bets on games that aren't random."

"Well, what do you suggest then, Holly?" Jeremy asked. I noted that he wasn't addressing me anymore.

Holly took her own look around at the games before saying, "That one -- Jacob's Ladder."

I followed her gaze and found the game she was talking about. It's the one that has the wood and rope ladder, tilted at an angle, that you have to climb up, but the whole thing can twist so it's easy to flip over and fall off. I actually thought I had a good shot on this one -- I work out regularly and am pretty strong, plus my balance is good -- I might actually be able to win this bet.

"Nobody wins that," Ryan said. "Sure, I'll bet that you five bucks that you can't make it to the top and ring the bell."

"Let's make it a little more interesting than that," Holly said. "How about 20 bucks. Each."

Jeremy whistled. "That's pretty steep," he said. "And I seem to remember you just telling me you girls don't have any money left. So, what are you putting up again our 40 bucks?"

"Sarah's tits," Holly answered, without missing a beat. "If she falls, she'll show you her tits."

Both guys agreed immediately.

"Wait, what?" I objected. "I never agreed to that!"

"Sorry, Sarah," Holly answered. "The bet's already been made. You better follow through with it."

I felt my heart pounding in my chest and shifted nervously. As I shifted, I also noted that my pussy lips slid wetly past each other. I looked down toward the ground, embarrassed, and noticed my hard nipples poking out from my thin white t-shirt.

"OK," I said, finally. "You're on."

The guys celebrated briefly, then we moved toward the game, my nerves growing with each step. We watched as several people in front of us in line fell after only a step or two. To taunt the patrons, the guy running the game talked on his microphone about how easy it was, and how he couldn't understand why everyone kept falling. To prove his point, we walked up the whole ladder backward, not even bothering to hold on with his hands.

Now, being a science teacher, I have an odd set of skills that generally only come in handy when I'm doing a science demo with students, but that kind of thinking helped me here. The guy wasn't actually showing off by not holding on with his hands. The people we watched before were all spread out to the sides of the ladder, so every time they moved a hand or foot, their weight wasn't balanced evenly. The operator just stepped, one foot after the other, right in the middle of the rungs so he was never off balanced. OK, so going backward was probably just showing off, but mostly he was doing it the easy (but counterintuitive) way.

When it was my turn, Holly asked the guys to spot me the tickets to try, which they readily agreed to. Taking a breath to steady my nerves, I stood up straight and put one foot on the middle of the first rung. Slowly and carefully, I rose to balance on just that foot, then placed my other foot on the next run. The ladder trembled beneath me, but I actually felt pretty steady.

"No way!" Ryan exclaimed.

"Woooo!" Holly yelled. "Go Sarah!"

Though I still wasn't sure how to feel about Holly right now, the support felt good. I took another slow step up the ladder. There were 8 rungs, and I was on the third. Another deliberate step and I was halfway there.

"You got this, Sarah!" Holly called again. "Four more steps and you won't even have to flash these guys!"

Fuck! I didn't dare turn around to look, but it sure sounded like my audience was growing. She's trying to get into my head, I thought. I took a slow breath to steady myself, then took another step.

Or I tried to take another step, anyway. As soon as I shifted my weight onto my front foot, the sandal on my back food slipped off the rung and I was falling. Frantically, I grabbed for both sides of the ladder with my hands and held on for dear life as the ladder flipped. I managed to hold on, but was now on the bottom of the ladder, gripping it from underneath.

I heard some cheering and whistling from my audience. Facing toward them now, I could see that there were indeed some extra spectators. Several were pointing cell phones at me, apparently wanting to be ready in case I had to flash, but I wasn't giving up yet.

Hanging underneath the ladder, the thing barely moved any more. Now that the center of mass was below the pivot points, it no longer threatened to tip over. It took some muscle, but I began climbing the underside of the ladder, still determined to make it to the top. The crowd kept cheering, whistling, and growing. I made it to the 6th rung before I realized what was happening.

Hanging below the ladder with hands and feet above me to hold onto the rungs, my loose skirt had fallen away from me, and my bare ass and pussy were on full display to the onlookers. I let go with one hand and used it to try to hold my skirt in place, turning 8 shades of red. I held on, not sure what to do. I couldn't go any farther with my hand on my skirt, but if I removed it, they'd all be staring at what must be a phenomenal view of my naked cunt. I could feel my wetness beginning to soak through the skirt as I held it in place. I could also feel my gripping hand beginning to sweat.

"Keep going, Sarah!" Holly called out! "Who cares if they can all see your pussy?! You've got a bet to win!"

This elicited another cheer from the crowd. But I was still reluctant. Finally, someone started a chant, and everyone nearby joined in.