Shasta Lake Hobbies

Story Info
Shasta Lake Sun bathing turns into a sticky situation.
2.2k words
4.49
5.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Badduck
Badduck
137 Followers

Shasta Lake Hobbies

At the time of this story, I was 26 years old. Single, and for the most part straight, but with some gay experience. Mostly a few random late night meet ups with strangers where I ended up sucking their cock for awhile and then letting then finish by jerking off on my face.

It was another hot day in Northern California, and fortunately for me I had the week off. So, since it was a Tuesday morning, I figured I'd head up to Shasta Lake to get some peace and quiet and relax in the mountain air while most everyone else worked and schooled on the weekday.

I got up there around 10am. Parked my truck and headed off on a short trail that gradually cut down to the lake side. After about 15 minutes, give or take, I made it down to the sandy area and had a tiny piece of the lake to myself. I pulled off my shirt and was about to lay back and relax when I realized that now was as good as time as any to fully feel free and take it all off.

So, I undressed completely and tossed my shoes, socks, shorts and shirt in a small pile a few feet away as I felt the warm embrace of the warming soft sand on my neck, back, and my bare ass. It didn't take long before the cozy warmth allowed me to drift asleep momentarily.

My eyes popped open as one's does when you suddenly realize you slept through an alarm. But it was more out of the reality of being fully exposed in the wide open nature where anyone could walk past or float by. From the position of the sun above, I knew not much time had actually past. I allowed myself a smile and a deep breath in of the fresh breeze that was tickling my legs, up over my modest cock, and into my face.

I glanced off to each side of me, taking in the beauty of the tree covered mountains and was about to close my eyes once more when I realized that something wasn't quite right in my gaze. I snapped my head back to my right....then my left. Then, I sat up like a spring.

My clothes were gone.

A panicked confusion overtook me as I went to a all fours position while staying somewhat low as if I was hiding in the wide open beach area. I scanned the tree line about 30 feet away frantically when I saw him.

An older man, I would guess around early to mid 40s. Medium build, very well tanned, and a bit over six foot tall. He was cradling the bundle of my clothes with his left arm against his side. Smiling through his scruff trimmed beard, and as my eyes continued to examine my new situation,...I saw that he was holding his white shorts down exposing a very tanned girthy semi erect cock with his right hand.

Before I could even get out the words "What the fu-", he motioned to my clothes as he said "If you want these....", and then motioned and flopped his heavy looking cock with his right hand and continued, "...you better want this!"

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" I exclaimed. "Gimme my fucking clothes, you psycho."

He laughed, "You'll get'm back. Just as soon as you earn them back."

Totally in a state of shock I stuttered out; "Earn? What the....What do you want from me? Why are you doing this?"

"What I want is first your mouth, then I'll have that nice looking ass of yours. Why? Because you're here, you're alone, and you look like you'll be a good little fuck boy for this daddy." He said with a conviction that he was already anouncing ownership over me and all my parts.

I slowly stood up, facing him the entire time. I stood still for a few moments, allowing the reality of my situation to totally embrace me, even as the warm breeze from the sands tickled up between my legs and around my soft dick and balls. I stood there, watching him examine me in great detail from toes to top of my head.

By calmly presenting myself in such a way, I was showing myself as well as him that I was releasing my inhibitions and preparing to give in to him. Fully exposed. Not bothering to cup my hands over my groin I stood and locked eyes with him.

"How's this? You said you like what you see. Well, let's see how much you like it" I said as my attitude and my voice changed to a more direct and confident tone. I then lowered myself down to my knees in the warm soft sand and continued: "I'm right here. You want to make me suck your cock then we might as well do it out here on the beach."

His eyes showed shock in response to my actions and my words. The smile on his face was like that of a trailer park rat who just won the lottery. He let out a slight grunt and then replied:

"Well holy shit. Looks like I found myself a nasty little whore faggot up here in the mountains all for myself."

He then casually tosses my bundle of clothes to the side and begins to walk towards me. As he takes each step I feel my heart pound harder and a bit more blood begin to get channeled to my dick. I'm not new to the cocksucking game, nor the public sex acts behaviour of gay or straight hookups.

By the time he gets to about a couple feet in front of me he is already unbuttoning his pants and I have slowly started to stroke my cock with my right hand.

He slightly pulls down his pants and underwear a few inches enough to reach in and pull out his cock. Once he exposes his manly cock to me I don't hesitate to grab it with my left hand and begin to firmlly stroke his shaft to entice it to come to attention for me. His cock is dark tanned and a nice meaty thick 7 or 8 inches. So thick that my thumb barely touches my fingers as I have my hand wrapped around it.

I stroke as he moans gently and then I lean in and begin to lick his balls and continue my tongue up the underside of his sweaty meat pole. His moans get louder and deeper until he groans out "OH FUCK" as when my mouth reaches the head I wrap my lips around him and slide them forward. I engulf his cock inch by inch.

I lost all sense of time as I felt the California sun warm my naked body as this stranger's hard cock and pre-cum warmed my mouth. I was so focused on servicing this unexpected gift of mountain lake cock that I no longer bothered to fondle myself. With one hand and mouth working his stiff rod, my other hand switched from caressing his heavy hairy balls and rubbing his big hairy ass under his pants. He didn't bother to even fully drop his pants. After all he knew he could quickly zip up his pants and go withing a few seconds if needed. Where as I only had the choice to run to my clothes, run to the tree line, or jump in the water.

I sucked and stroked him for several minutes when I pulled back to take a breath and to ask; "Are you going to cum or still wanna fuck my ass?"

With his head slightly tilted back, eyes closed and with a heavy breathing voice he replied; " Ahh, you are so good at sucking dick boy. I definitely want to fuck that little tight looking ass of yours. Just keep sucking for now, boy."

As per his demand I once once wrapped my mouth around his meat. With every third or fourth bobb of my head on his shaft I forced my face forward even more and relaxed my throat in order to get all of his cock in my mouth. Feeling my lips tounch his thick pubed based.

Each time I did so, his groans became deep loud and heavy. As his moaning and body twitching started to became more steady, I increased my lip grip around his cock and sucked faster and with more tongue twirling around the head on each back bobb.

Just as I relaxed my throat once again and completely took every inch of his cock in my mouth, he let out a massive groan and once my lips met the base his cock exploded a hot huge load of man juice directly into the back of my mouth and forcing it's way right down my throat with the weight of it's thickness.

Both of his beefy hands grabbed my head and head it tight in place. My hands grabbed his ass for balance. It was at this moment I learned to swallow over and over again while my mouth was still technically open from being stuffed full of a draining sweaty dick.

After three good blasts of jizz and a few hard swallows, he let go of my head and I immediately pulled back gasping for air. Cum dripping slightly from my lips.

"Damn that was nice, boy" He said with a smile as I noticed him adjusting his pants a bit lower. "Turn around and bend over. Hands and knees bitch."

I quickly got my breath back with half a dozen deep panicked gasps. I looked up at him for a few seconds to register what he just said. Then I began to change my position as instructed.

On hands and fours in the hot sand, I felt him spread open my ass with his hands as the soaked and cum dripping tip of his still hard cock met my tight little hole.

He pushed slow and steady against my reluctant boy pussy until the tip of his cock popped the puckered barrier and with that initial burst of pain broke into my ass. After that he forced his lubed cock right up into my ass very quickly.

"OHH FUCK! OH MY GOD IT'S SO BIG!!" I scream out.

Balls deep and fast and constant he pounded my little ass. Pounding so well that the sound of him hitting my ass cheeks was very loud and I could feel his huge balls slam against my balls. So much so that it almost hurt feeling his balls out man mine.

I felt cum spurt out from my hard cock as he gave me the fucking my whore ass deserved for being such a slut laying out in the Sun completely nude. He fucked me for likely a good thirty minutes if not longer. Once again he groaned loudly as I felt him somehow manage to unload yet another hot big helping of cum. This time deep up inside my guts so I was filled from both ends.

He slowly pulled his cock from my sore and stretched ass. Wiped the residue on my hole and ass cheeks before I hear him closing up his pants. I stayed in position in order to once again try to catch my breath.

Suddenly I am jolted by him firmly slapping my ass and saying; "Thank you boy. Such a great cocksucking little whore. You really are good at taking cock. Maybe we'll bump into each other again."

Nothing like those words to confirm how much of an easy lay gay slut I can be.

He continued as I could see his shadow shift and begin to move away from me; "Take care boy. Hope you enjooy the rest of your night. Be careful out there." And he disappears into the tree line with a chuckle.

I give myself another minute or two to catch my breath before I realize I need to get dressed before someone else comes by and isn't looking for nude fun.

I stand up and walk to the tree line where he tossed my clothes, only to realize my clothes were no where to be found. The bastard took my clothes.

Fortunately I did not have my wallet or truck keys or anything of the such with my clothes. All of that was hidden in my truck. Truck locked with a hidden key tucked back inside my rear bumper. Also in my truck at the trail head parking lot is a backpack with a change of clothes I always have.

I panicked only briefly knowing I had to walk back and get into my truck completely nude. And hopefully no one was headed up the trail or in the parking lot when I got there.

But the walk was only about five to ten minutes depending on a slow or steady pace.

So, with a full belly, sore throat and equally sore asshole with cum slightly oozing out of with my steps, I walked quickly but cautiously back down the path.

There's nothing like Northern California mountain lake sun bathing.

Badduck
Badduck
137 Followers