All Comments on 'Shattered Crystal'

by StormX

Sort by:
  • 300 Comments
consulting91consulting91about 1 month ago

Good story. I was expecting him to get busted when his friends in the limo hit the horn for him to hurry or something.

Maybe in the future explain what some of the items are. I was lost when you named the items until the end.

Sandman87Sandman87about 1 month ago

The way I read it, the limo was only for him. His buddies had their own transportation. As soon as the chemicals started to react, the pain would have been immense. He would have pulled out before fusing. Which I think would have been a better ending anyway. The acid would have burnt through his skin and into his dick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Can't believe te other three golfers just waited patiently in the limo while every thing was going on in the house. Otherwise it was an OK story.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Marcus clearly had "a dick to die for."

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundown3 months ago

Death, taxes & anonymous coward bitch simps commenting on just how effeminate they are.

Three things that are for certain....

26thNC26thNC4 months ago

She did say that it would kill her if he found out. True that. The stereotypical, arrogant big black clown, Marcus, unfortunately lived. At least he isn’t big any longer.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I’m sure the usual idiot LDM suspects will love this one. That is of course all the ex husbands that couldn’t satisfy their wives. So they had no choice but to cheat on them

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

1* infidelity is not a capital offense

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The author is like a vicious child. If he really wanted to hurt her, then he should have divorced her... it would have provided her with the deepest long-lasting pain. He could bash Marcus later, using a knife to remove all the parts Marcus was so proud of. I mean, if he'll kill his wife, surely he's the kind of man who'll do anything, right? 2 stars.

MightyheartMightyheart5 months ago

I would have liked a last conversation between the husband and wife

4/5

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Tied for the worst story on LW with about 40 similar ones. Seriously, this is just sick. I've read all OP's stories, and two things are clear: first, he's borderline illiterate with respect to writing; second, the dude has some "issues". These types of writers should use a 'cathartic writing' tag.

MrBill323MrBill3239 months ago

Very satisfying

Wildbill1964Wildbill196410 months ago

One star is better than no vote to bring that average down a couple of points. Disgusting story...........

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I was kind of expecting him to go tell his buddies and then for the 4 of them to "drive" Marcus' balls a few hundred yards.

Janet needed some attention as well.

Marriage, the only contract where the one who violates it can walk away with cash and prizes.

King_MacAulayKing_MacAulay10 months ago

Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....... Second degree murder might be a little much. Not sure I'm so on board with that. Which is unfortunate, because I like the writing. I almost all of it, up until he decided to put acetic acid in his wife's body. He could have used the freaking lube he found, then she just would have gotten pregnant, instead of dead. But it's your story. It's just too much for me.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The bitch was stupid going after that man while saying how much she loves her husband. The unwanted to be cuck got back at both of them, but at what cost? Him causing both their deaths instead of other non-lethal forms of retribution had me sink the rating to 3 stars. Bob

Huedogg2Huedogg210 months ago

this was a man of action. And all the cuckold lover union can blow chunks of cum from there the getting pegged assholes. 5*************

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Stupid hoe deserved it

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Listen to all these cowardly cucks chirping off, it is you lot that support cheating whores who are the disgusting ones, you push lies about swinging, swapping, sharing, and open marriages when the FACTS are they are a death sentence to 90% of marriages, that means idiots stupid enough to believe stories on sites like this and actually try it, well you stupid fks deserve all the pain and suffering that your divorce brings.

AnalogContinuumAnalogContinuumabout 1 year ago

Re: TLHianhin

The Shadow: who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? ~~~~~~ Especially when one's most cherished love has taken everything from them, has destroyed everything. Temporary insanity is real, and sometimes the temporary becomes permanent.

TLHianhinTLHianhinabout 1 year ago

This is sadism taken to the nth level. Totally unnecessary

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If we knew that the path we chose would lead to our death, would we not choose another?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story reminds me of a situation I read about a looonng time ago.

In that case, a man had been victimized multiple times by burglars breaking and entering through a window in his bedroom. So, having had enough, he booby-trapped his window, such that a shotgun pointed at the window would be triggered by anyone who tried to enter through it. After a burglary was once again attempted, death of the burglar by shotgun blast resulted.

This story is very similar, in that each case, no one would actually be harmed .... UNLESS they were attempting to do a morally and ethically wrong "something" in a specific way that would trigger the trap.

So, is that legally wrong? Technically, each of these examples satisfy a claim of "defense of property", with which I fundamentally agree. But, apparently, a fatal result for a supposedly "non-violent" offense is also (for the last half-century, or so) legally frowned upon as being an "excessive" defense. In the real(?) case I recall reading about, I believe the man received a felony conviction and sentence (I don't think it was murder, but possibly manslaughter -- I no longer remember those details).

Anyway, even now there are still obviously differing viewpoints. In a way, these examples restate the old adage into "no foul, no harm".

][

In this fiction story, regardless of how one views whether or not the "punishment" handed out by the good OB/GYN fits the "crime", I think we can probably all agree that he (at least) violated his Hippocratic oath.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

absolutly disgusting...the writer seriusly needs to be in the loony bin with 24x7 electric shocks on his genitals!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Disgusting.

SunnyU2SunnyU2over 1 year ago

Just doesn't work without a confrontation

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would have been awesome to have Samantha survive but without a cunt. Jake leaves her ass high and dry cause she can't perform her wifely duties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Talk about BTB (both sides) , holy crap!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too bad the whoring Samantha died without knowing about her cick husband's revenge

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This had the makings of a good story until it got zapped by the Martian tired old cliche ray. Tired old cliche 1) A supposedly happily married woman shits on her marriage for no better reason than to experience sex with a man who has an unfeasibly large penis. Tired old cliche 2) The man in question is a black man called Marcus (he could have been called Jamal or Duwayne) and, oh did I mention that he's hung like a horse? Tired old cliche 3) She wants to be his submissive sex slave despite never having felt so inclined before. Embarrassingly poorly written dialogue there. Finally we have the needlessly sadistic retribution that would have been traced back to the MC within 10 minutes and it only would have taken as long as that if they put Inspector Clouseau on the case. This author badly needs to up his game. 1 star bomb.

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownover 1 year ago

Bobareeno must have OD on beta bitch pills when he wrote his response. Eat a cream pie and relax....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

🎶 You can’t always get what you want, but if you … use some chemicals … you may get what you need 🎵

Five from Captcha

MasterKoteMasterKotealmost 2 years ago

Not bad but wished he confronted her or atleast let them know it was him that did it. In real life this would've been easily traced back to him but its just a story..

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

good until you killed them with items that could easily be traced to you, a Doctor. Kind of dumb ending, maybe hot pepper sauce or Tabasco sauce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Stupid. You don't kill because of sex. Grow up.

NitpicNitpicalmost 2 years ago
Pity

Pity Samantha didn't survive so he could confront her.

servant111servant111about 2 years ago

Chuckle… don’t mess with a gynecologist…

bobareenobobareenoabout 2 years ago

At last, a story to satisfy the cuckle-doodle-doers! Literally BTB and her lover’s dick. I can almost see the broad smiles and handshakes of the happy BTB crew. Ah, yes, the comments have them clapping their own backs and speculating that there are those who are so weak they can’t enjoy a good bitch burning.

Oh, c’mon all you weak guys, doncha wanna read how he gouged out her eyes with an awl, razored off her ears then took a chainsaw to her midriff after she experienced the pain in her acidified vagina for a few hours? I mean, that’s REAL justice for cuckle-doers, am I right, or am I right? This story clearly didn’t go far enough. So, let’s all cheer for a story that at least horribly and painfully killed the wife and maimed her lover, even if it was pretty namby pamby about it.

Rocky62Rocky62about 2 years ago

Bit over the top with the acid, he wouldnt get away with it. But he could get away with salting the ass lube with something hot and spicey that would ignite wifeys pussy.

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 2 years ago

You know you have something good when the Literotica Anonymous Cuckyboy Army (and betas like iameasel) clutch their pearls in horror over a justified outcome of betrayal...

etchiboyetchiboyabout 2 years ago
BTW Glacial acetic acid is toxic if just a teaspoon or so is ingested.

Introducing it via vagina is as good as swallowing it.

This ain’t your momma’s white vinegar.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 2 years ago
@anony 12/29/22 - can’t believe

Because it ain’t all about fantasy. In bigger cities you often read in the papers (or the internet now) every few weeks of an attempted or successful murder within a live triangle. It ain’t common, but it ain’t rare.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like revenge stories... to a point. And this story flew well over it

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Now that was a dark BTB. You go from one extreme to the next.

But having said that, l liked her punishment. The cheaters paid in full.

Please never write again.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can't believe people actually this weird torture-manslaughter fantasy is an appropriate response to adultery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Harsh but just.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

All's well that ends well.

I would have sent her friend's husband an unsigned letter telling him about his wife's cheating since she had been the cause of the destruction of his marriage.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Terrible waste of a cheating bitch and a ruined cheap black dildo. No sympathy for either one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No punishment for Janet's role in destroying his marriage? That cheating slut set everything in motion. Lifelong damage to her cunt and breasts would be adequate retribution and would be in keeping with the ambiance of the story. An experienced hired assailant armed with a box cutter could make quick work of removing the most important tissue from each region. A professional would also know how to ensure Janet survived so that she could enjoy her new look and feel for many long years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I wish there had been a final confrontation between the husband and wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Should have gone for more PAIN! 😂

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Literally..................BURNED The Bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I agree that death is not a good way to end a LW cheat story. A bullet between the eyes and the story is over, right? Same thing with making it gruesome. But if you must go this route you should at least drag it out. First, the limo was a bad idea. How long would anxious friends wait for someone to grab a pair of shoes? Second, you need to hear the tear jerking lies from the wife while waiting for her lover. Thirdly, shoot his dick off, toss it in a blender with some nice in season fruit, or maybe a banana, and make the wife drink it. Fourthly, Janet doest get off the hook. The hook in the meat locker that is. See? All that poetic justice? The wife will never forget what a big 'smoothie' she had, Marcus loses his pride and joy, and Janet gets all the meat she needs. If you must write a tacky, gruesome ending, do it with more verbage at least. I couldn't even start to feel sorry for your sociopath because your story was over so fast. Your ending was quick, anti-climatic, and rather unemotional. Mine, while just as absurd, could be told by the reporter interviewing the husband from jail and turning him into some kind of Anti Hero that men publicly decry but internally high five. If my guy should escape, I can almost imagine some kind of underground railroad of jilted, cuckold husbands helping him along the way to freedom. LOL. Sorry, I got carried away!

JonDoe315JonDoe315about 3 years ago

death for the cheaters is a horrible revenge in lw stories. the cheater should always suffer in agony and guilt for a very long time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Death is a terrible payback. Cheaters need to suffer for a long time and it eventually causes guilt to the avenger.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Good story then you totally screwed the pooch after the phone call.

This was literally what the knuckle draggers drool over but nonetheless the end was ridiculous, stupid and so totally lazy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great attempt at complete revenge.

Story only fell down at the end. It was missing the moment when he whispered to Sam that he did it, or asked her if she still loved fucking 10 inch cocks. Also he needed to explain to Marcus his penalty for fucking married women.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Oh my

Messing up a cheating whore and her arrogant, stereotypical bbc lover's fun sure does hurt a lot of cuck fan's tender feelings. Great story.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Started good but it went to a ridiculously lazy ending.

Next time try at least.

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

Ouch. Taking BTB literally there.

I usually like a well-handled denouement stage, so this was a little lacking on that front.

But at least it had purpose and resolution.

trandall9991trandall9991over 3 years ago
I found it to be

Exactly what the doctor ordered. LOL. No seriously, absolutely perfect. Way to end it for the lovers.

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

That's what I call getting even. And, no messy divorces or lawyers.

ErotFanErotFanalmost 4 years ago
Dear StormX,

Way harsh!

P.S. It's spelled d-a-m-n.

ErotFanErotFanalmost 4 years ago
Why are they always named Marcus!?!?

Here's a short sample to perhaps prime your creative juices:

Deiondre

Dele

Denzel

Dewayne

Dikembe

Duante

Jamar

Jevonte

Kadeem

Kendis

Kentay

Keshawn

Khalon

Kofi

Kwamin

Kyan

Kyrone

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
boo hoo sour grapes

They both got what they deserved. No remorse at all for the bitch, and stumpy is good to go. LOL luv it when a plan comes together

TorgauTorgauabout 4 years ago

Killing your spouse isn't the answer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
good story

this is normal.

i understand bubble wrapped people don't understand the harsh reality of life.

we kill our enemies. animals try to eat us. we try to eat them. we only have so many years alive before our body decays back into matter. we are extremely pampered by our ancestor's success to barely notice reality. our civilization is a distraction, not just a triumph.

men have a dark side, it's called rape. women have a dark side, it's called hypergamy. both are toxic behaviors that completely ruin families and shake human egos to their core. both are dark mating strategies. they both involve using male and female strengths respectively to manipulate others. whether a man rapes some young thing and DESTROYS her feelings of safety and inner sanctum, or some husband that realizes his wife thinks of him as a wage slave and nanny for chad's spawn 10 years into believing his son was his own and his wife and him both loved eachother enough to give up extra sexual partners...both will absolutely ruin a human soul.

and i feel rapists and hypergamous sluts are the same breed of selfish and toxic slime. let them both burn. make room for better souls. and scare away souls that are curious about being that toxic.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Agree no cheating no punishment

Get that big dick bigger damage

Loved it

johsunjohsunabout 4 years ago

It's good for a revenge story. Harsh but good.

On the other hand, of the three stories in this 'series', I like the first one best, so shoot me, I like HEA ending for both. The husband, hurt, but still in love, got some revenge by getting his pipes cleaned every week. And, by his actions proved to his wife how much he loved her, and he got her back. And heck, I can imagine that he got to fulfill any kinky fantasies that he had once she was back. - And he was lucky, remember he cheated first in that story.

The second story, while still good, was only second best - IMHO. Not a lot of detail.

This story, still good, was the least palatable, although, Heck, you can't beat cutting the penis off of the guy fucking your wife because they're fused together. LOL, anyone remember the "Fused, pieces parts" commercials of the ... 80s? 70s? "where's the beef?"

Five stars for all of them.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Yes, it's a sick story!

And thank you. I enjoyed it. She didn't deserve to die, but he didn't intend to kill her. She was scheming, dishonest, and dishonored him. I'm sure he'll be happier with the new wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
If these were your there examples of unaware cuckholdry

I guess the 2nd one appealed to me most. The first was too in your face and hurtful for him to continue. In fact , the less extreme the cheating, the more extreme the response of the husband. Husband 1 was humiliated, with held sex for 7 months, while the wife cheated and broke his heart. He celebrated when she became a willing compliant slut to his desires after 7 plus months of cheating/ training. The 2nd story the husband discovers his wife was cheating for a shorter term of time, but his it. He chose to leave her and publicly embarrass her. This story the wife cheated but twice, and essentially he permanently damaged the couple , and in effect causes her death.

Understand revenge , but where is the love ?

How about the case where when the husband catches the wife cheating , he just leaves, and kicks the guys ass ?

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Ouch

Really nasty. He took the revenge thing to the max.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
UGH!!!!

Sick.....just plain SICK!!!!! Would rather he came in and caught wife and Marcus fucking and beat Marcus to death with his putter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A Story For VERY Serious BTB Fans

Perhaps a touch over the top, but then again it's a LW story and she did disrespect in just about the worst way, even planning to use his own home and bed. I wouldn't have gone as far as he did, I expect I would have been standing in the doorway so she could see me with my phone recording everything when she got off of the phone with the cliched Marcus. I would have enjoyed waiting for him with a golf club when he walked in my front door unannounced as arrogant as he was he would expect the door to be unlocked. I suppose using a wood instead of a 9 iron might have been overkill. Too bad she didn't wake up long enough to understand what he did and why. He did miss the instigator and enabler, Jan. He would have needed to wait a while so the incidents didn't appear to be related unless he just decided to wait till she started with a new big cock and passed it on to her husband. Or better, have Samantha cremated so the evidence is gone then let Jan know her time is coming. At that point he probably wouldn't have to much more, just an occaisional phone call, with a burner phone of course. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
There's only one thing worse than cuckold shit, that's snuff shit.

1 star for wasting my time with this bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nice Revenge

Works for me.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Again

Another favorite "I won't be a cuckold stories" . Arrogant bbc won't be arrogant any longer. He also.won't be any longer any more either. Wife killed herself. If she.doesn't cheat, then she doesn't die. Husband missed one though. He needs to fix Jan up for her contribution to the trouble.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wonderfull

What an absolutely perfect revenge. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Revenge is sweet

Only a little extreme. But where punishment for the one who introduced it

Password forgetful johntwheels@aol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Why

Either or?

People worthy of oxygen don't treat each other with supreme disrespect. BTB isn't about dire visceral revenge neccessarily. The ignorant party having to confront their thinking over time is revenge and creative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Would have been better if

she regained conciousness so he could tell her he killed her

ThematchthatBurnsThematchthatBurnsover 5 years ago
Collateral damage!

I wish that I'd thought of that! Makes my accidental spilling scalding tea onto his crotch quite mild. Similar response but only for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A bit much

Would have been interesting to see how her mind got from happily married to BDSM sex slave

Raleighman53Raleighman53over 5 years ago
Liked the 1st two

This one was way out of bounds no matter how hurt he was. All you have in the end is what you have done as a human being and when you are cruel you destroy others but also yourself. Revenge should have limits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hmmm well...

An OK read but too 'clinical' and far fetched. The 'revenge' is murder, why paint it as anything else? Also hugely bored of the uber dominant, 30 million inch long dick black guy who is also enlisted to help the poor white wife cheat yet always winds up a story prop or one dimensional, unlikeable character. Very tired trope which seems to spur the BTB crowd more as some writers (and readers) obviously have issues with cheating interracially.

Ironically deciding to kill someone for cheating, is not something that would be out of place in very traditional M*uslim countries... You know where women have been stoned to death for that 'crime' .... Maybe some of you should think about uprooting....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yep

Every woman will be a lying, cheating slut when they think they can get away with it.

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
Good riddance

To the cheating whore. Might be extreme, but I'm having trouble symphizing. Ah, well. At least he moved on and found happiness with a woman this time, rather than be lumbered with a whore!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Just a story

The 10 inch bbc got in a little trouble "owning her married White pussy". Rough story, but he didn't make her cheat. She planned carefully, with definite intent to commit adultery, but shit happens. She wanted it and she got it. Second wife, who doesn't cheat, has lasted 35 years. So much for The psychopathic killer.

penneydog55penneydog55almost 6 years ago
Wowee

If Susan Farts The Crazy Doctor Will Glue Her Ass Shut?....What a Fucked up way to go!.. Watching Your Cock Disappear Into Her Cunt And Never To See It Again ...Fucken Hell Man " OUCH "... OR.... She watches His Huge Cock Plow Her Cunt And That Was The Last Thing She Ever Saw!......What a Fucked Up Way To Die

That's My Comment 5 Stars ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

TailakaTailakaalmost 6 years ago
yup thats psychopathic behavior

He quickly engineered her murder and took off. Yeah Susan better hope he doesn't have any flashbacks or triggers to do it again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I think a better line would have been

"He was correct, as a couple hours later I held her hand and watched as she left me and forever took away the pain and sorrow she caused and replaced it with freedom and hope.".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

A beautiful, touching story with a fitting end to a deceitful slut. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
L oved it.

Thx

timrivtimrivabout 6 years ago

Susan better run and run fast. She is married to a physcotic murderer. She will eventually be his next victim as once a murderer always a murderer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not bad

A bit extreme but not bad at all. He saved himself a lot of trouble. Of course he lives in a city where they got the most moronic polic department ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow.

That was harsh. Still, it sounded from the phone call that the asshole had a few inches he could aford to lose.

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
Overkill

Grreat Story but I don't know, it seems to be a repeat of B.T.B. stories ? Please don't hesitate to make more stories BUT I SUPPOSE THAT IS OUT OF THE QUESTION?

THANKS FOR SHARING THIS FANTASTIC STORY WITH US ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Too funny for words

Guy would have yanked his dick out and headed for the shower immediately. Hubby would have been in jail. Completely unbelievable drivel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStormX@StormX
Like to read and when I have time and inspiration I like to write too.

SIMILAR Stories