Man Gets Much Needed Trim

Story Info
Man goes for much need a shave, haircut and trim.
8.9k words
4.72
16.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vesperum
vesperum
20 Followers

All characters are completely fictitious, consenting, and over the age of 18.

It had been a very busy and difficult period at work. Stressful was an understatement. Thankfully, with the completion of a series of projects, that time was passing. I was quite exhausted and in desperate need of a recharge. It had of course been a huge strain on my marriage as well. We had had a hard time connecting, not seeing each other for weeks on end as work consumed my time. It also meant that intimacy of any nature was almost nonexistent.

She knew I was stressed out and at times at the end of my rope, but my wife had not complained at all. She was a trooper! The only comment she made was that I was in desperate need of a good trim. In that, she wasn't wrong!

I NEEDED a haircut, but much to my chagrin my local barber had closed recently. A casualty of the Covid shutdowns I was told, though it was hard to say for sure. There one day and closed the next. So, I was on the search for a new one near my place of work to facilitate lunch or after work grooming.

It was my wife to the rescue here! She alerted me to a new franchise that had just opened. She left a flyer for it on my desk in the home office. It announced a new business called 'Heads' which billed itself in a byline as 'Men's Hair, Spa and More!'. It had opened very close to work, in fact en route to the subway I took to and from home. Literally around the corner. It sounded perfect.

My wife had left a note with the flyer. 'I found this place you may like. I checked it out for you and think you will enjoy their range of services. I signed you up with an account and prepaid your appointment with the stylist named Kyla. You will appreciate her in particular, I think! Get yourself a proper trim! Pamper yourself! Ask about the Two for One, Deluxe, or All In. I really think you will LOVE those treatments! Enjoy, I will see you later, and I will want to hear ALL about it!'.

So I went on to the website they advertised and looked at the newly opened facility: images of barber chairs, a small espresso bar, and a series of massage rooms. It also had pictures of the stylists with short but detailed biographical descriptions including such items as height and weight. Curious. Furthermore, most were very good looking I noted immediately, and they were mostly but not exclusively female.

I scrolled through their pages, and I was particularly intrigued by the price list page of the web site. The costs for haircuts seemed rather high relative to my old barber and they were somewhat vague as to what the jobs entailed. But I had to let that go! I needed the trim! They billed themselves as a 'totally immersive and relaxing experience'. Massages and haircuts. Just what the doctor ordered after my stressful work period.

They also spoke of 'gr8' haircuts and that 'cum once and you'll cum again and again!' In a series of cute misspellings. There was surprisingly little detail about the varied services except for a series of intriguing names: The Top, The Two for One, The Full Job, The Facial, The Deluxe, The All In. All noted that "details were available upon request". I would have to ask I suppose when I got there.

So I went onto their online booking with the account info provided by my wife and signed up for the Two for One, which I assumed to be a haircut and massage with an optional upgrade to The Full Job. I checked out the stylist Kyla. She was of south Asian origin apparently. Her head shot was beautiful. The bio underneath indicated she was 5'7 and 112 lbs and of a petite, slim build. I was not sure why this info mattered for cutting of hair. But there it was!

In any case, a good haircut and a massage were just what I needed. I needed a trim. It seemed a rather lengthy affair, however, as it was estimated to take 2 hours. To be honest I had very little hair, wild as it may look at the moment, so I figured that was a gross overestimate of the time I would need. But then again, it was already paid for and I had the time to spare. There was nothing to say I had to use the whole time.

I booked for the next day after work. I always liked getting a haircut at the end of day. It refreshed and invigorated me. This visit was to prove no less refreshing and invigorating.

So, I arrived just ahead of my appointment and was greeted by a receptionist. She was a very pretty young woman, a tall, raven-haired beauty. She welcomed me and ushered me into a second waiting room, which was a small coffee bar. There I was greeted by another particularly gorgeous woman who offered me the option of an espresso or a latte while I waited for the stylist Kyla. So, I sat in a small waiting area sipping my coffee. A few minutes passed and the barista came back and said that Kyla was now ready for me.

The barista was exceptionally good looking. Tall, blonde, leggy with large breasts (I couldn't help but notice!), perhaps a C cup. Just what were their hiring practices here I wondered? They certainly hired them pretty!

She steered me into the larger room where the standard barber chairs were located to one side. A couple of clients were getting haircuts. A large window to the outside spanned the outer wall. Light streamed in from outside. I recognized the room from a picture on the web site. She motioned for me to sit in a certain chair which appeared to be Kyla's. I thanked her.

"Kyla will give you a truly memorable trim. Enjoy the experience." Ok, I thought, a truly memorable haircut. I am not sure I've any that would be memorable! While I pondered that oddness, Kyla approached from behind.

Wow. Jesus she was a stunner! She was even more beautiful than in her bio image. She didn't disappoint. My wife picked well! Kyla had long luxurious black hair that cascaded down her shoulders, big dark brown eyes, luscious full lips, and a beautiful almost mahogany skin colouring. She was extremely attractive! South Asian in origin, perhaps southern India, maybe Tamil? Gorgeous! Why not have a competent little hottie cut your hair if you could? Eye candy was eye candy!

She was wearing a very tight white wrap around dress which accentuated her curves and provided a remarkable contrast against her dark hued skin. For a 112 lb woman she was surprisingly shapely, voluptuous even with an apparent bubble butt (confirmed as she cut my hair) and nice hips. Not too wide, but just wide enough. Moreover, there were no panty lines visible along her dress. Was she wearing any underwear, or perhaps she wore a thong? And I think she was wearing a push-up bra under her tight dress. B cup breasts? Maybe small C cup? Very nice either way. She presented as a very sexy young woman. And that was in the first minute. She seemed to exude sex appeal. I figured she was about 26 or 27 years old.

"Hello, I'm Kyla Nadur. I'll be your stylist for your stay with us." She said holding out her hand for me to shake. She had a very slight accent.

"Very pleased to meet you," I replied and shook her hand. She moved to her station and prepared her cutting tools. She turned and looked at me directly and then at me in the mirror.

"So, what are we doing with your hair," she asked looking over the top and sides of my head.

"Pretty easy. Shave up and along the sides. Trimmed short on top. I like it tight and trimmed." I said. That raised an eyebrow from her.

"Ok. So, you like it tight. And you like it trimmed. Fortunately, I can do both." She replied confidently.

And so, she proceeded to cut my hair. The haircut was routine in nature. Cut and shave etc. Nothing too out of the ordinary. We did the obligatory small talk. Weather, summer plans, the need to travel post pandemic. She loved that the summer was coming and was planning to go back to India to visit family. She hadn't been home in a while.

"How long?" I asked.

"Three years. Ever since graduating from school." She answered. That would put her around 25 I thought.

I had noted previously she was a nice piece of eye candy. I must say she provided exceptionally enjoyable viewing as she cut and fussed around my head. Certainly, better looking than my old barber! I did note that she leaned over me frequently to reveal her breast cleavage front and centre, and while I tried not to look, it was a bit difficult. I figured she had brown areole and dark brown nipples. A bit of face time with her tits. Nice. Always appreciated. A good tip coming for her I thought!

I also noticed that when my hands were on the arm rest, she seemed to move her body up against them and I found my fingers or knuckles right into the v of her crotch and inner thigh. She was almost rubbing her snatch against my hands! I could see this happening once or twice perhaps, but it seemed to happen so frequently that I moved my hands onto my lap. I didn't want her to think I was trying to grab her pussy while she was cutting my hair! If only I could. Man, I needed to get laid.

Towards the end of the haircut, she stood back a bit from the chair a few feet behind and slightly off to the side, to examine her handiwork I suppose. From where I sat, I could look at her full body reflected in the mirror. She also happened to be standing right in front of that long window I noted earlier. I drank in her loveliness and took a moment to check her out completely.

She stood with her legs somewhat apart. A nice stance I thought as my eyes drifted south along her body. It was then that I noticed the light from the window passed right through her dress and between her legs. What I saw took my breath away.

First, she had a bit of gap visible between her thighs as the light penetrated through the dress. I must say, I've always been a fan of a nice thigh gap in women. It always bespeaks of slim muscular thighs, just the kind I like to be between! Lol. And here was one nicely on display with the light shining through. She stood in that position for a good beat or two. One Mississippi, two Mississippi, three Mississippi.

It gave me ample time to appreciate what else was apparent. My eyes lingered and focused on the middle of her gap. Labia. It was fucking unmistakable. I could clearly see her pussy lips silhouetted against the bright light lighting up her dress. Her labia were quite clear and prominent. They were protruding down into her thigh gap. Wow. Jesus, this was about the oddest haircut I'd ever had. I was enjoying it though!

In that moment I recalled a TikTok and Instagram trend with women doing exactly this: tight wrapped dresses in front of a well-lit window showing off their pussy lips as light came through the dress with a musical count down 1-2-3-4. The summer dress or see through dress challenge it was called, I think. I was fully in favour, lol!

"What do you think?" She asked. There was a slight pause while I registered that she had spoken to me and had in fact asked me a question. Shit, what had she asked? I slowly looked up from her crotch to her face in the mirror. She was smiling. Had she busted me checking out her backlit crotch? How had she not? I began to blush.

"It is, ah, very nice," I eventually managed to say. Was she asking about the haircut or her thigh gap and labia on display? My cock was beginning to swell in response to this vision of beauty. Oh, to see those puffy pussy lips!!

"So, you like the trim then?" She then asked. Shit. Again: labia or haircut? I went with haircut.

"It looks really good." I replied. I was also a bit ambiguous but was trying to go with haircut. Unfortunately (or fortunately) my eyes drifted right back down to her crotch. Wonderful. Just another short peak. My cock continued to swell in the silence. Another pause.

"I think you are ready for the second part." She asked or rather more stated; (it wasn't clear). I nodded slowly not quite understanding what the second part was. I recalled then that I had signed on for the Two for One. I suppose it was the massage portion.

"Ok, follow me then!" She said taking off my hairdresser bib apron. I slowly rose from my seat and followed her at a short distance. To be honest I was becoming erect and wanted to reduce the likelihood of her noticing my cock bulging in my pants. Besides I wanted to watch her exquisite ass as she walked away. FYI definitely no panties! She had a slight jiggle to her butt cheeks as she walked. Lovely. She took me through another door and into a hallway where there were a series of what appeared to be smaller rooms.

"You can go into room 2 there. You will find a house coat. You can change and get onto the table and under the sheet." She instructed.

Of course, now I understood, this did indeed include a massage after all. A haircut and a massage. Nice. What a great treat! My wife thought of everything. I had been very wound up and very stressed recently. A massage would do the trick to relieve tension.

I entered the room, closing the door behind me. I stripped and threw back the sheet on the massage table. A pretty standard massage table except for what appeared to be a hatch placed about halfway along its length. Interesting I thought, not really thinking much of it. So, I got under the sheet lying on my back and awaited the knock at the door for the masseuse to enter. That wasn't long in coming.

"You will need to turn over." Kyla stated after she entered the room and put on the standard instrumental mood music. She came towards the front of the table. Fortunately, my burgeoning erection had tamped down. I don't think she had noticed. I suppose the massage started on the back muscles.

"Ok," I replied turning over onto my stomach on the table. Kyla sat in the chair next to the head of the table. She had a clipboard.

"We need to go over the next part together and work out some of the details," she said. I nodded not quite clear on what she was referring to.

"You requested the Two for One, I believe, with an optional Full." She looked from her clipboard to me. "Have you decided on this?" she asked.

"I am not quite clear on what that means to be honest." I responded truthfully.

"Oh, ok, ah," a short pause as she pondered this. "Do you understand what the Two for One entails?" she asked.

"Not really." I answered. "I figured a haircut and a massage." I stated truthfully again. It seemed logical enough given where I now found myself.

"The Two for One is about shaving and massaging, but not quite in the way you think. It is more about the engagement of both of your heads in a single package. So, it includes the hair on the top of your head, which we have done, but also the hair around the head of your penis, that is your pubic hair. It entails a manscaping of your genitalia. This also includes a complete genital massage." She responded matter-of-factly. I almost choked.

"A what?" I asked incredulously. She put her clipboard aside and looked again into my eyes. What gorgeous brown eyes!

"I will shave your cock and balls and provide you with a lengthy genital massage." She re-iterated and with conviction. Then it hit me. The hatch in the table. The need to have me on my stomach. Would that be used to help shave my pubes? It was beginning to make sense!

"Ok, I think." I said. My heart began to race, and cock began to swell again involuntarily. What had I done coming here? My wife had arranged this? I think Kyla must have sensed this confusion. It was almost like she was reading my mind.

"Your wife made this arrangement I see," she said looking back at her clipboard.

"Ah, yes she did," I offered in reply. Somewhat unbelievably. I was busy processing all of this in my head.

"It appears she left a note for staff urging us to 'pamper' you to the best of our ability. It appears she wanted ALL of this for you. The only issues that remain are how you want to be shaved and if you wish to add the Full Job to this," she said.

"The Full Job?" I questioned.

"She also didn't explain this?" she asked. My silence was all the answer she needed. She smiled and breathed out.

"Ok." She carefully re-placed the clipboard in her lap and paused to briefly collect her thoughts.

"We have found that the trimming and shaving of male genital hair almost always provokes a certain, well, response in the client. Not to mention the separate genital massage. In short, men become sexually aroused. They get hard. Our business model understands basic biological fact and incorporates it directly and purposefully into our operations. We believe that to ensure we shave the shaft and testicles correctly we need to do so on an erect cock. Flaccid cocks are harder to shave in our opinion because it can lead to nicks and cuts and missed hairs. We want the cock rock hard to do it the right way. We want the customer satisfied." Another short pause to see I understood. She continued.

"To avoid any potential embarrassment of the client having an erection during the procedure," she paused eyeing me. Did she know I had one already? "Our business model also encourages we have the client fully embrace the resulting stimulus. In short, enjoy the hard-on while you have it. So, we offer a range of add-ons so clients can be more, comfortable with situation as we shave their genitalia, knowing they can find release at the end."

"So, this is not just a shave and a massage?" I was finally beginning to understand.

"No. Not only. This table is designed for both a standard massage and to help shave your pubic hair. You may have noticed the hatch in the table? We open the hatch and allow your cock and balls to dangle freely. In this way the hairstylist has unfettered access to the area to be shaved and massaged."

"So, to be clear, the hairstylist, me in this case," she paused while I absorbed that bit of good news, "will get your cock hard by whatever means necessary and then lather you up with shaving cream, trim, and shave the areas. I will also massage your cock and testicles." I was hung up on the 'By whatever means necessary' part.

"By whatever means?" I repeated aloud.

"Yes, from my experience I find it works best if I take the time to rub and stroke and perhaps suck you off to ensure your cock becomes hard and stays stiff. A proper massage and shave require it. And I believe you like your hair tight and trimmed? At least up top. Does that apply to your cock too?"

"Yes, yes it does, though I haven't had a lot of time recently to trim my pubes so it may be a bit hairy." I said and then added, "But what is the Full Job?" I wanted this utterly spelled out. No ambiguity.

"The Full Job is an extra paid item where the client is then brought to 'finish' on this table. Once done with the shave I will give you a hand job. You will orgasm and cum onto a plastic sheet provided underneath. I will essentially milk you until you cum. You get the Full Job." She paused to see I understood. I nodded. She continued.

"There are a few other potential side options too with this. For a little extra you can unload your load, so to speak, on the face of the stylist, in this case my face. We find many men really like this option. It wasn't part of our original repertoire, but it was requested so often that we now make it standard. This also involves a cleanup of the area shaved. We call it the --" but I cut her off.

"The Facial." I said recalling some of the menu options I had seen. How had I not understood? It was her time to nod.

"We also offer the Deluxe package where the stylist will deep throat the client, he can then 'finish' in her throat. The stylist would swallow the client's ejaculate. Essentially, you'd get to cum down my throat. This would also include a cleanup of the area around your cock." She paused. Looking in my eyes. The thought of cumming on her face or down her throat was awesome. I got harder.

"However, we have recently added a further, more expensive option. It is only available upon special request. It is called the 'All In' treatment. Your wife left a note suggesting this option be available for you if you so desired under one particular condition." A short pause.

vesperum
vesperum
20 Followers