Man Gets Much Needed Trim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She did? And what does this entail?" I asked.

"Following both the shaving of your cock and testicles, where you are sucked and stimulated in any way possible, and the massage of your cock and balls rubbing in essential oils etc., there is the option of then having sexual intercourse with the stylist either vaginally or anally and then cumming inside either their pussy or their ass. You get to go 'All In'," she concluded.

"It only remains to see what you are wanting to do at the end." She paused. I pondered.

"And just to confirm, my wife is fully aware of what this is about? And I'm sorry but what was the condition?" I asked though I think I knew the answer already. She is paying for me to get laid here! And I think it was to be with this hottie!

"Yes. She was made aware in her inquiry about this place. According to the notes made she was very keen on having you complete the Full Job either on the stylist's face or inside her vagina. She singled me out especially for the second option if I was available. She actually wrote 'it needs to be her', if I was available, which I am. And so more specifically, you would cum inside me, inside my pussy, if you choose to." I loved the emphasis on 'in my pussy'! Was she blushing? Wow. This was quite literally unbelievable.

"Do you know why you were chosen?" I asked. I had a pretty good idea why.

"I don't to be honest. I think perhaps she thought you would appreciate my finer qualities?" Was she asking? She looked down and seemed suddenly demure. She was she blushing!

I thought about this for a moment. Then a thought popped into my head: Her labia. Now I get why she was putting her wares on display. She was advertising herself! Her finer qualities on display. Those labia! I was getting hard through this conversation and now that process accelerated. Cock on the rise!

"Oh I do appreciate them! That is for sure. Though I am also sure my wife thinks I may have a bit of a thing for south Asian women," I admitted. My turn to blush.

"Do you?" She asked pointedly.

I nodded. "To be honest I've never 'had' a brown woman before. My wife thinks I have a crush on some Indian actresses like Priyanka Chopra and Aishwarya Rai." She wasn't wrong!

"Who doesn't?" Kyla replied laughing. A good point. She smiled. "So, I could be your first south Asian pussy?" she added smiling.

"Yes. That is certainly enticing." It certainly fucking was. I paused. "It is a lot to digest," I managed to say steering things back to the question still be before us. "So just to be clear, the options with the massage and shave of my genitals are a hand job/blowjob followed by blowing my wad either onto the floor, onto your face, down your throat, or fucking your pussy and cumming inside you?" I was just checking to ensure I understood it plainly.

"Yes, you got it! But just to be clear it could be an anal fuck you choose too." She smiled. She then stood up and moved to the front of the table directly in front of my face. I propped myself up on my elbows.

"Before you decide, do you care to see the whole package? Would you like to see what you would potentially fuck? Would you like to see my pussy lips again? I think you saw them silhouetted earlier. A bit of a tease really. Perhaps not fair to the client. But it might make your decision easier and your cock get even harder."

I tried to protest about observing them, but then choked it off. I had been busted and what did it matter? I was going to see them up close and personal, so what did it matter if I snuck an extra peak earlier? She did say she needed me hard by whatever means!

"I would love to see them again." I responded very enthusiastically, if not a bit lustily.

So, she began to remove her dress slowly unwrapping herself. Starting at the bottom I noted her legs were thin but surprisingly muscular. Further up, she had nice taut but muscular thighs. Would I be between them soon? Just think: my wife was allowing this. Promoting this. I figured I would roll with it and see.

I was right that she wasn't wearing any underwear. As she turned around slowly I noted her ass. A bit of bubble butt. As she stopped turning, her dress fully removed, I noticed her white bra that accentuated her B size breasts. I was sure of that size now. She kept the bra on -- for now. There she now stood in front of me, naked except for the bra. Her pussy front and centre.

I focused on her crotch. There was that beautiful narrow thigh gap. I admired it from a much closer view now. She was completely clean shaven with no pubic hair. There was no stubble at all. A Brazilian? Or had she shaved today? . Her labia came down into the gap. Wonderful folds of tissue. They were darker than the skin around. What I wouldn't give to touch and be inside them! Wait, I am about to!

"Do you want to touch my lips?" She asked. Has she read my mind? No, I was just completely transparent! I nodded in the affirmative. She then stood right in front of my face and moved her legs apart in a similar stance as before. I moved one hand in and gently caressed and moved her lips apart. They were slightly damp, glistening in the light. I fondled and rubbed them and moved my index finger between them. Dare I enter her?

I looked up. She nodded and moved her legs slightly wider apart. An invitation. I studied her fine details for a moment. The tissues of her labia were intricately folded like little origami butterfly wings. I unfolded them gently and slowly and slid my finger inside up to a knuckle. She was warm wet and tight. I spread them apart slightly. Pink inside of brown.

"That is nice," she purred. My thoughts exactly. "Is it making you harder?" She asked. I nodded. She stood like this for a few moments, getting felt up and fingered by me. Finger in, finger out. With my thumb I located and rubbed her swollen clit. I knew how I was going to finish. Inside this hottie. It was a no brainer.

"Can I lick you?" I asked. I didn't want to presume. She stepped slightly closer, a non-verbal consent. She was at the perfect height. I moved up the table slightly, spread her labial 'wings' with one hand, and moved in with my mouth to lick her slit. I moved up and found her clit. I exposed it from under its 'hood' and licked it. She flinched slightly but didn't move away. I nuzzled with my nose and then tongue. She moved one of her hands to the back of my head and pulled me in. I licked for a what seemed like a few glorious minutes until she pulled way slightly, seemingly reluctant to have me stop.

"That was really nice. But, we do need to get on. You still have a bit of time to decide your ending and I do need to get started on your genitals." She said haltingly. She was clearly enjoying this. I slowly pulled my hand away from her crotch. I held my finger to my nose, sniffing her and then licked my finger. She watched me do this and smiled somewhat lasciviously.

"So, if you are all set, I am as well. I will inform you all along what I am going to be doing so there aren't any surprises. So, expect me to say stuff like 'I am going to suck your balls, deep throat you, rub you etc. You can watch via these mirrors angled in front of you so you can enjoy watching the show as well. Feel free to suggest anything else that may help."

And with that Kyla moved under the table and proceeded to open the hatch allowing my confined erect cock and balls to swing freely, dangling into the space now open. God that felt good! Not as good as they would feel in a moment, but nice to be free and dangling.

I flexed my cock promoting blood flow to get my penis even harder. It was warm in the room and my balls were low and dangly, just the way I liked.

"You have a nice package. Good length. Nice sized testicles. Good veins on the shaft. Good purple colouring of your glans." She reported somewhat clinically. I realized she was taking notes. I suppose if I came here more often the stylist would need records of what they had done etc. It only seemed prudent.

"And I see what you mean about not having shaved in a while. But that is good. It gives us options to play with. Besides your cock, I mean." Kyla said from underneath.

"I'm going to touch you now. Testicles first," she said taking a moment to place her hands under my sac cupping them. "I will also stroke your cock." She stroked my cock a couple of times; good long pulls and then gently rubbed under the cap and lightly caressed the top of my head. She paid special attention to my glans for what seemed like a long time.

"By the way, you may edge a few times during the process. Just let me know. If you want to cum I will push you over the edge, if not just let me know and I will gently move you off the edge."

"Ok. I will definitely do that!" I replied, to which part I wasn't sure. Lol.

"Feel free to tell me what you want me to do to stimulate you. I will probably continue stroking you and then sucking on your cock for a bit. If you don't mind, I will also suck on your testicles too. It is a bit of a fetish of mine to be honest."

"I love it when a woman sucks my balls. A fetish of mine too I suppose," I said laughing. She continued to stroke and rub. My cock was hard, like a hot iron rod in her hand.

She traced her finger around my scrotum and along my shaft indicating where she was suggesting to shave me.

"You said trimmed and tight. I think your cock and sac will look great clean shaven, but with the pubic hairs around the base of your cock and sac trimmed back to a short tight cut. But tight to the base of both sac and shaft," she suggested.

"I have been completely clean all the way around in the past. I've let it grow a bit." I responded.

"Like I said, it means we have something to work with." She said and then I felt her mouth engulf my left testicle. Wow.

"That feels good," I said as she pulled away after a good suck.

"I need the hair softened and my spittle will help. After sucking on you for a bit I will move to a product to soften your hairs even more and prevent ingrown hairs. It is made of Jojo oil, grape seed, and tea tree oil. I warm it up, so it feels especially good rubbed along your penis and testicles." She explained as my ball popped out of her mouth. She was all about the business here! Well maybe not entirely. She then sucked and sucked on my right ball. She really seemed to relish it!

She pulled away from my balls, both of which were now wet with her saliva. She took my shaft and pulled it down, so it was straight.

"I am going to suck your cock, deep throat you too, I need your full shaft wet and primed for the shaving cream. It might as well be coated in my saliva first!" While I am sure there were easier ways to moisten my cock length, there was nothing better than watching this hot women gag on my manhood.

Her throat was wonderful to be inside. Watching me disappear in her mouth was unbelievable. She slowly took all of me into her face. Her eyes closed as she pulled back from my base. A wonderful long trail of spit connected me to her. Perhaps I should cum down her throat? The choice was difficult.

"Ok, time to oil you up!" She said wiping her spit from her mouth and rubbing the remaining spittle onto my cock like lotion.

She produced a shallow bowel with the oil she had referred to earlier. She moved her hands into the bowl coating them in this oily product. She moved them up and onto my shaft. Warmth spread along my cock. A nice feeling. She moved her hands onto my sac and in the pubes around my genitals. She rubbed the oily product in all over the area to be shaved.

"Can you play with yourself before you start shaving? I want to see you spread your legs and rub your clitoris. Will you do that?" I asked earnestly. I wanted to see the pink between her beautiful brown pussy lips again.

"I would be happy to! I can rub your cock at the same time. Yes?" She asked.

"Fuck yes!" I said. Kyla spread her legs wide for my line of view. Very theatrical, I thought. She knows how to perform. With one hand she slowly, and I mean slowly, spread her ample pussy lips wide while she stroked my cock from base to shaft at the same speed. It was almost as if my cock was spreading her lips apart. Once spread she moved her hand up to her clitoris and frigged herself. At the same time her other hand was rubbing my glans. She was simultaneously stimulating our most sensitive zones. Fuck this was hot. She then moved both hands back to the beginning and started again. Again, she proceeded slowly. However, once she reach my glans she rubbed my head much more vigorously this time. She did this over and over. Slow spread/stroke and then rubbing both our glans. Fuck. I could not last doing this.

"Kyla, I'm edging. I am about to cum," I said somewhat concerned. I had plans for my load and it wasn't to be shot yet!

"I see that. You have a bead of precum oozing from your glans. I will take care of it," she said as I felt her back off the stroking of my cock and then I felt and watched her tongue delicately touch the end of my cock, and with a slight sucking of my head, take away the precum. She paused any additional work on my shaft for a moment while I backed off the edge. I could feel my cock bouncing slightly with my heartbeat.

"Remember I can get you to orgasm anytime you wish. Cum freely, on my face, or down my throat." She told me again of the options. I thanked her. I was pretty sure of the location where I wanted to cum.

"While you back off, I will prep the shaving cream. You are nicely oiled and that should prevent nicks and ingrown hairs. It will also leave your skin very very soft." She explained.

And so, she produced the shaving cream and brush. She was old school. A warm bowl of water was used to get the cream lathered. She proceeded to generously apply the cream, rubbing and stroking as she did it, careful not to stimulate too much. She certainly knew her way around a man's penis! What a hand job. I even began to think about cumming into those hands.

She trimmed my pubes around the cock and scrotum, taking more time to work on these more sensitive areas. With those areas she pulled my shaft and sac taut and did slow strokes. It was delicate work. As I watched, she was quite methodical, missing no patch or stray hair. I was clean shaven at the end.

"Ok! The shaving is done. You are nicely trimmed. Tight and clean. What do you think?" This time I knew she was referring to the haircut but also could equally have been talking about her spread legs and just the vision of this young woman working on my manhood.

"It looks fabulous," I responded, just as ambiguous as before.

"Now let's finish you off. How would you like to cum?" she asked.

"I want to fuck your pussy." I answered very clearly and directly.

"Excellent. That is what I was hoping you would say. Do you want to cum inside me too? I am ok with cum in or out. While not on the official agenda, you are free to cum on my tits, if you want," she generously offered. A tit fuck and shot would be wonderful. Very generous, but I wanted what I wanted. A pussy deposit.

"Can I cream pie you?" I asked hopeful she would agree.

"Of course! That would be a very nice way to finish." And with the decision made she came out from under the table closing the hatch after I rolled over pulling my now shaved cock and balls out of the suck hole. My cock stood upright, a tent in the sheet. I was clean shaved and ready to get wet inside her pussy. Oiled and primed to get even more wet.

She moved the sheet off me. I was completely naked on the table. She climbed on the bottom of the table and moved my legs apart. She then proceeded to kiss each of my testicles and then the top of my cock, right on the meatus. This was her show, and she was to dictate the work. I was only too happy to let her.

She moved up on top of me and proceeded to take off her bra. Her B-cup breasts spilled forth. They were a beautiful shape, slightly upturned with large areole and distinct brown bullet nipples. I instinctively moved to rub them both, caressing the underside and then lingering in a rub around each nipple.

With one hand on my cock, she guided my slick hard dick towards her vaginal opening. I intervened just prior to entering her and moved my shaft up along her slit to rub my glans to her glans. Head to clit. I rubbed slowly and surely. Hard cock to her love bud. She seemed to allow several good strokes and then she then took my member in her hand and did the same, controlling the speed of clitoral stimulation. I wanted her to cum and I was indicating as much.

"Let's ensure we both get off in this," I said to her. She smiled and grunted an acknowledgment as she rubbed herself vigorously with my glans.

She angled her torso forward towards me and offered me her tits to feel and suck. I moved my hand off my cock, which she was using currently, and proceeded to feel her up. Nice firm b cup tits. Slightly upturned at the end. Gorgeous nipples, hard and bullet like, though they were in need of a good suck. I played with one in one hand, rubbing her nipple gently, while sucking on the other in a more energetic manner. After a few minutes I switched not wanting to neglect one breast for the other. Equity for breast sucking!

As I did this, she moved my cock to her open pussy lips. I was poised to enter her. I peered down between our bodies to watch the head of my newly clean-shaven member slowly disappear into her. I must say this was the best thing to watch! Inch by inch I slipped between those gorgeous brown pussy lips and into her warm wet pink interior. (Aside: While I had thought to give her a good tip at the end, I didn't imagine I would be giving her the whole length in the process!)

She was surprisingly tight. She expertly used her vaginal muscles to squeeze my cock as I moved more of my length into her. My oiled and shaved cock slipped further and further into her body. At the moment of my first full penetration, I glanced down to see my penis had disappeared into her. Fuck.

Watching my cock slowly enter and slowly exit was awesome. Her pussy lips enveloping me. A vision of beauty.

And so, we fucked. The pacing alternated between slow and sensuous at first and then fast and more urgent, and then back again. We were in no rush, so we enjoyed each others merged genitals. All the while my orgasm was building.

I would periodically watch me exit and enter while I paused sucking her tits. It was heaven. Her vaginal muscles squeezed as I thrust into her pussy. I pulled out at one point and moved one hand down to use my cock to rub her clit as strenuously as I could, given that I was getting close.

"I think I am going to cum soon," I whispered to her.

"Not yet!" She whispered back. And with that she deftly moved her hand down to my cock and proceeded to squeeze my glans for a few seconds reducing the threat of impending climax. Once that immediate possibility had subsided, I continued rubbing my cock against her clitoris.

"Nicely done," I said.

"Entirely selfish. I want to fuck you longer," she replied lustily. I responded by moving my cock back to her love hole, wet and dripping with her vaginal secretions, and thrust slowly back inside her.

Now I wanted to cum and wanted her to cum first or at least at the same time. I thrust half a dozen times and then pulled out. The auditory dimension of our conjoined genitals was music to my ears. I slipped my cock along her slit and found her swollen clit. I rubbed and rubbed and rubbed, all the while sucking her nipples, left and right, right and left. Soon I was back in a position to blow my wad.

"Slip back into me," she moaned not waiting for me to follow her command. She simply moved my shaft from her clit and into her pussy again. One last peep of my cock entering her was all I needed. No squeezing of my cock head was going to stop me from cumming into this beauty now.