Man Gets Much Needed Trim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pull my ass cheeks apart," she ordered. I did as she commanded, having moved both hands down to her ass, I gently pulled her ass cheeks apart as I entered her vagina. Her ass was taut and muscular, a thing of beauty to touch and to grab.

I drove into her pussy, balls deep. I could feel them slapping her. She ground down on me with her clit and pussy mound. She knew this was it too.

"I'm cumming," I grunted at her. She responded by hurrying her body movements up and down on my shaft. She was going to cum too!

As I began to cum, I felt her vaginal muscles tighten and squeeze my shaft. I had not orgasmed in weeks and this was going to be a big fucking load. I wanted it deep inside and as deep as possible. Somewhat contradictory, I also wanted it shallow enough to see it ooze out of her snatch. I loved watching my cum dribble and trickle out of a woman. Nothing sexier!

My cock quivered and muscle pumps delivered the load, shooting my semen deeply into her. Pump pump pump, my BS muscles firing my ejaculate into the warm wet tightness that was Kyla's vagina. As I felt myself finishing, I pulled out slowly such that the last jerk resulted in a squirt of my semen at her vaginal opening. It was a perfect placement.

Her vaginal muscles had been in spasm throughout, milking me. She had cum too. I rubbed my now softening dick against and along her to her clit. She pulled back slightly.

"Too sensitive now! But fuck that was good!" She said. She sat back on me. Now I could see the sweat and the flushed appearance. She looked fabulous. A woman satisfied. Just like the man she had been riding and was still on top of.

She leaned in and kissed me on the lips. It was a sensuous lingering kiss. I wondered whether this was done with all her clients.

"That was fucking nice," I said referring to the fuck and the follow up kiss.

"It was actually my first 'All In' service, and you made it very special," she offered.

"Your first! I didn't know that! And you were no slouch yourself! You saved me from a premature exit!" I responded as she moved off me dripping cum.

"That helped us both ultimately!" She got off the table. "We will need to get cleaned up. There is a shower for your use in through that back door." She instructed and pointed.

"Care to join me? You would also need cleaning up! There is still time on the clock I think?" I said asking, hoping for a round two with this young hottie.

She smiled and nodded. We did have time left. At that a knock came to the door. Kyla said, "hold on!" through the door as she threw the sheet over me still prostrate on the table and wrapped herself in my housecoat.

"Ok, you can come," she said.

I cleverly said quietly to her "I just did! You did too!" She smiled but rolled her eyes at me.

To our mutual surprise my wife walked in grinning from ear to ear. My first instinct was immediate: panic. I must have had a look denoting that on my face, but she just continued to smile and waved it off. She wasn't angry.

"Finished?" She asked to both of us.

"We just did." Kyla answered guardedly. Obviously, she hadn't anticipated her arrival either.

"Where did he choose to finish?" she asked aloud to Kyla.

"Up my vagina. As you had suggested he should in your note to the staff. He cream-pied me," she explained.

"I knew he would. Wow! Nice work!" She said to me. Then to Kyla, "Let me see." She moved over to where Kyla was standing. Kyla hesitated and then opened her housecoat. Her gorgeous petite nubile body was on full display. She had been an honour and pleasure to fuck her pussy and see my semen, oozed from her snatch, still on her leg.

"May I?" My wife asked indicating she was going to touch her. Kyla slowly nodded. My wife ran a finger along her inner thigh (!) and scooped some of the dripped coagulated material.

"This WAS just what you needed," she said looking at me. "You've been so stressed. I thought this would help to relax. I figured you needed to fuck some young pussy purely for the enjoyment. So, did you?"

As she asked, she took her finger slick with the combined vaginal secretions of Kyla and my cum and licked it dry. My cock began to swell noticeably under the sheet. I didn't care. This was hot and completely unexpected.

"Yes. Absolutely. She is a particularly good fuck. We really enjoyed each other." I looked at Kyla. "And she sucks and blows well too. And you knew about the whole thing." I said, stating the obvious and smiling at my wife.

"Yep! And now you get to tell me everything. Or better yet, perhaps you can both show me. I think I need to inspect the handiwork, see what I paid for," she said moving over to where I still lay on the table.

"He requested tight and trimmed." Kyla reported.

"He always wants it tight. What man doesn't? And by the looks of it you provided a good trim." My wife laughed. "Your haircut looks great," referring the head on my shoulders. She noted the obvious hard-on and pulled back the sheet.

"This cut is excellent. Fine work around the base of the scrotum. I like his cock and balls hairless, but I like a bit of hair around the base. Very nice," she said to Kyla as she touched my cock for the first time. She held it firmly in her hand. I flexed against her grip.

"I think I really need some of this too. And it is still wet." She purred holding and slowly jacking my shaft, referring to the fact it was still slightly damp from Kyla and my cum.

"We can clean up in there," Kyla suggested. She turned towards the small washroom to the back and then turned back to me house coat still open. Her wonderful petite, tight dark physique fully visible. She was demonstratively turned on by this turn of events. Her nipples were hard and erect again. The look on her face said it all. She was horny.

"Well, perhaps we should ALL get a little dirty first," my wife said, turning to Kyla and indicating the massage table.

"Will you join me underneath and show me the ropes after I get undressed?" She said to Kyla as she began to disrobe. I could see Kyla thinking.

"Will you join us, Kyla?" I asked. She pondered for a split second and then responded.

"I would if you were a repeat client," she said.

"Oh, he'll definitely be cumming here again," my wife answered for me. I nodded my affirmation to that. In fact, I would be cumming again very soon!

"I will be cumming again," I reiterated aloud for effect.

"In that case, you will need to get back on your stomach." Kyla responded, a firmly decision made, as she moved over to the table and reopened the hatch from underneath. The implication being to stick my cock back down the hatch. I didn't have to be asked twice. My cock, already getting hard at the unanticipated and radical change in circumstances, slipped back through the hole to await their combined attention.

"I think you deserve the 'All In'," I suggested to my wife as she was now fully naked.

"I was thinking the Facial or the Deluxe," she said lustfully, gently rubbing herself. She proceeded under the table and joined Kyla. Well, she did say she wanted to get dirty. I might as well help with that!

"I was thinking the very same thing," said Kyla.

Kyla grabbed hold of my cock and held it out for my wife. She proceeded to lick it along its length, still a bit slick from Kyla.

"Perhaps you can play with each other too?" I suggested helpfully viewing in the mirrors as my cock was put into service. Kyla spread her legs again to allow access. A wonderful view of her pussy re-visited! And so, we began.

The slogan of 'Heads' male spa proved to be prescient: this was a place to where I would cum again and again. Taking advantage of the hard-on when you can seem particularly apt.

We put our remaining time to excellent use. A life lesson if ever there was one.