Shave and a Haircut...Two Bits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FLguy8716
FLguy8716
25 Followers

"Keep doing that," Hannah moaned softly, her eyelids fluttering in pleasure as I continued to circle her engorged nipples through her bra. Reaching down under the hem of her top, my hands roamed upwards against her smooth, warm skin. I felt Hannah's taut abs and the heavy softness of her tits brush my palms.

Hannah ground against my lap, breathing raggedly as she worked her pussy against my straining erection.

"Fuck, Andrew. That feels amazing," she panted, moving her ass in tight circles around the firm bulge in my jeans.

Leaning forward on the couch, I tugged Hannah's shirt quickly over head and tossed it to floor before burying my face between her bra-encased tits. I licked the valley created by her cleavage, tasting the delicate perfume on her skin. My hands roamed down Hannah's back, combing through her thick blonde hair before delving down to squeeze her ass through her black pants.

"Lean back," Hannah murmured after a few minutes, pulling my face from her chest. Reaching for my belt Hannah quickly unbuckled and unzipped my fly. "I want to see what I'm working with here."

Hannah climbed off me and stood, tugging insistently at my jeans as I lifted my hips so she could work my pants and boxer briefs down around my thighs.

Bending over my erect cock, Hannah grabbed me by the base of the shaft and firmly jerked up and down for a moment as she breathed heavily. "God this thing is big. I don't think I can fit it all in my mouth."

Stars began to appear before my eyes and I felt my mouth begin to water as I imagined Hannah's pink lips working up and down my cock.

"I mean, I always imagined you'd have a big dick but I never thought I'd actually get to see it," Hannah murmured with a cheshire grin.

Still bent over and stroking me slowly, Hannah reached behind her with her free hand and unclasped her bra, allowing the straps to slide from her shoulders and then dropping the bra to the floor. Standing upright, Hannah placed both hands over the front of her chest and smiled saucily as she shifted her weight from one foot to the other.

"You do like watching me play with my tits, don't you?" Hannah continued, caressing herself as she unashamedly flaunted her sexy body in front of me.

"I do," I nodded affirmatively, "you look incredible right now, you have the perfect body."

"Your Tinder girl definitely has bigger tits than I do. Are you disappointed?"

As I stared at her breasts, Hannah jiggled each breast and tugged at her hardened nipples.

"I don't know," I smirked, enjoying the view, "I'd have to see you two side-by-side to accurately compare."

"Oh yeah I'll bet you'd like that," Hannah laughed sexily. "Maybe we could take some pictures together so you can decide. How did that pose go? I think it was something like this?" Hannah teased, sticking her tongue out while mimicking Kelsie's earlier selfie pose.

The sight of Hannah's small pink tongue darting from between her lips made my breath catch in my throat. I said nothing at first, stroking my cock while I imagined Hannah and Kelsie together in the same room. "I think you might have a few more clothes on..." I responded invitingly, pointing to Hannah's dark pants.

Wordlessly, Hannah turned away from me and dropped her hands from her chest to her waist, unfastening the buttons of her high-waisted jeans before peeling them off her suntanned legs to lay in a puddle at her feet. Kicking her pants away, Hannah looked at me over her should and reached back to squeeze one ass cheek enticingly. Placing a hand on each hip, she bent completely at the waist to slide her panties slowly to the ground. Pausing to let me glimpse her swollen pussy lips framed by her tan legs and round ass, Hannah slid one forefinger the length of her slit and emitted a low hiss.

Straightening, Hannah stepped out of her panties and turned to again face me. "Like anything you see?" she asked pertly, teasing the top of her mons with one hand as her other went back up to squeeze her left breast.

My gaze focused on her pussy lips, which extended slightly from her vagina and appeared glistening with moisture. "Yeah, something I like a lot actually." I palmed my dick and gave it two long strokes while Hannah stared fixedly at my hand.

"Well we were supposed to be helping you get ready for your date, not just getting me naked," Hannah whined in mock complaint. "Let's see how ready you can get."

Hannah knelt quickly on the floor between my legs. Taking a hair tie from one wrist, Hannah secured her blonde mane in a ponytail and looked up at me hungrily. "Is it ok if I have a taste?"

Without waiting for me to respond, she grabbed my dick and opened her lips, rolling the tip of her tongue gently around the head of my cock. Still holding me in one hand, she licked me up and down lazily before dipping her head to suck one ball into her warm, wet mouth.

"Fuck, Hannah," I groaned, "that feels amazing."

Switching to suckle on my other testicle, Hannah's hand glided the length of my shaft, pausing to massage the tip of my mushroom head with her fingers before gliding back to the root of my cock. After a few minutes of this gentle fondling, Hannah took a deep breath and inhaled my cock, engulfing the first six inches before I felt my cockhead reach the back of her throat.

As I pulled back from Hannah's mouth, one long strand of saliva and pre-cum stretched from my cock to her chin until I reached down to wipe the mess from her face. Moaning lewdly and grabbing my ass with both hands, Hannah pulled me forward to her. My hips began to rock forward subconsciously, thrusting my cock deeply in and out of Hannah's willing mouth. As Hannah blew me, she brought one hand to her naked tits and squeezed, teasing a nipple between finger and thumb. Her right hand jerking me into her mouth, Hannah's left dropped from her breast to between her legs where she began to work her clit in earnest.

I reached down to tug at the neglected breast with one hand, eliciting a low moan. Hannah let my dick drop from her mouth, continuing to stroke as she gazed up at me. "I'm so fucking horny I'm about to come just from sucking your cock," she breathed heavily, before turning her attentions back to my swollen member.

With one hand she picked up the pace of her handjob, jerking my cock into her mouth while her other was a blur between her legs. After a few moments, Hannah's eyes closed as her whole body began to shudder, her lips quivering slightly while wrapped around the shaft of my dick. Hannah's orgasm intensified her blowjob technique until it felt like she was sucking the soul from my body. With a shiver, Hannah's orgasm finally receded and the suction on my cocked diminished. My cock still in her mouth, Hannah's heavy-lidded eyes peered up into mine.

"Finish in my mouth."

Needing no extra instruction and now desperate to come, I replaced my hand on the back of Hannah's head. Forcefully guiding her up and down, I felt the tip of my dick slip repeatedly in and out of Hannah's tight throat as she swallowed. The constrictions of Hannah's throat combined with the warm, wetness of her mouth to intensify the boiling churn in my balls. "Keep going, baby. I'm gonna come just like this."

Hannah didn't respond, dropping both hands from my cock to her sides and immediately bobbing her head up and down faster and faster. Hannah moaned greedily on my dick, the vibrations from her throat providing me with extra stimulation and sending me over the edge.

I pulled back from Hannah, leaving only the head of my dick in her mouth as I reached down to grab my thick shaft, stroking quickly to urge on my impending orgasm. Four strokes later, a flood of warmth spurted up from my balls as thick jets of cum flew from my cock. The first blast caught Hannah by surprise causing her to gag slightly, and I watched in spent ecstasy as my cum flooded from her mouth to drip down her chin and onto her heaving tits.

Catching her breath, Hannah reached up and scooped a few strands of semen from her chest before rubbing it into her lips sensually. Hannah looked up at me, her mouth shiny with my glaze and lips slightly parted. "Take my picture. I want to know that you're jerking off to me later."

I grabbed my phone from the couch next to me and opened the camera, focusing on Hannah's cum-covered face as I snapped a few photo souvenirs. "Smile," I suggested, "this one's definitely a keeper." Lips curving into a grin, Hannah extended her tongue and licked me from the balls to the tip of my cockhead, smiling happily as she swallowed the last remnants of my load with a slurp.

"Mmm that was good, baby. Maybe next time you'll bring your new friend to see me too."

THE END

FLguy8716
FLguy8716
25 Followers
12