Shaved by Mistress

Story Info
Mistress and Her Friends shave me.
1.1k words
4.25
9.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sissy171
sissy171
536 Followers

My girlfriend, Joy evolved into the "Mistress" role, allowing my sub fantasies to become my reality.

I'd told her my main fantasies, forced fem and bondage, and forced cum eating.

She embraced them all, but with a caveat: I was her sub 24-7, and I'd pay a price if I ever defied her.

The 24/7 aspect, her kink, greatly enhanced the Femdom/Sub dynamic; I loved that sexuality was never off the table. Consequently, there was less and less bondage...any time, anywhere, She could merely give me a look, and we knew it was Mistress dictating to Her slave. Still, I loved the occasions when she had me bound, usually in bed, where my cum-licking fantasies became a stark reality.

Joy told her bestie, Amy every detail about our relationship...a scary love/hate dynamic...another woman knew my secret.

Joy and Amy, were going for a vaca to a Florida beach house owned by another friend. It was decided by the girls that I would join them...AS THEIR SLAVE!

All these girls knew my secret!

Joy was sexy and beautiful, and had no trouble meeting men. Not wanting to risk losing her, I quickly agreed, "As you wish, Mistress."

Joy and Amy had a ball taking me Speedo shopping.

I was made to wear tiny panties while trying on the Speedos. It was deliciously humiliating when the young salesgirl realized what was happening. Joy openly explained I was her slave, and I'd be serving their friends at the beach. The salesgirl smiled, "Nice! We have some cute bikinis where the bottoms might look better than Speedos."

We left the store with two Speedos...and two bikinis...my panties were soaked.

The beach house was beautiful, on a fairly private beach.

The first day, I wore a tiny Speedo, and was kept busy massaging suntan lotion onto five (topless) girls. I was hard most of the time, to their amusement.

Per Joy's dictum, I was completely submissive to all the girls, answering "Yes Mistress" to one and all. As the booze flowed, the girls became bolder, stroking my hard cock thru my Speedo. It was delicious torture.

Out came a bikini bottom, (which fit perfectly), and the catcalls were hooted.

The drunk girls became bolder, and one mentioned, "He'd look cuter without all that hair." How would I explain shaved legs! (My hard cock went soft). Fortunately, nothing seemed to come of it, and I continued serving drinks and serving the sexy girls.

A bit later, Joy mentioned, "His favorite is bondage," and looking to me, "Isn't it?"

"Yes Mistress Joy," I replied.

One of the girls said, "Let's string him up!"

Moments later my hands were tied high over my head, (and the threat that my feet could also be bound.... "very wide".... if I resisted).

Off came my bikini bottom, and there I stood, naked, arms bound above my head, before five sexy young girls, who were surveying my stark bikini tan.

"We better put sun cream on him, or his cute white ass will soon be toast."

Two of the girls began working on me, spreading lotion all over my cock and ass. I tilted my head back and moaned. One was stroking my cock and the other stroking my a-hole...(which was wildly exciting!)

"Easy," said Amy. "You'll make him cum!"

Then another girl appeared...carrying shave cream, AND RAZORS!

They all started laughing, and soon ten hands were spreading shave cream all over my body. Again, my hardon went soft, and I made a pleading look to Joy.

She smiled, "It was my idea," and I lowered my head in resignation.

They did a terrible job shaving me, drunk, laughing, and falling all over.

One of the drunk girls said, "I'm gonna shave my pussy."

The next thing I knew, I stood there bound, half shaved, and five girls were all sitting on the deckchairs, naked, shaving their pussies! People walked past on the beach, catching a glimpse of a naked bound man, and five naked girls shaving their pussies!

I expected a female orgy any second.

It would be the sexiest moment a man ever witnessed!

But instead, Joy untied me, and ordered, "Finish shaving yourself," and I sat among the girls, shaving my legs, while Joy asked, "Do have any clippers? I want to trim his arm hair shorter...and peroxide." Laughing, she said, "We need to bleach our boy-bitch".

An hour later, I was denuded, and my arm and head hair were bleach-blond.

My cock had a mind of it's own, going in and out of hardness.

Joy said, "You guys want to fuck my slave?"

One girl jumped up, "Absolutely! I've wanted to fuck him all day!"

So a lounger cushion was tossed on the deck, and I laid on my back, while a girl (who I'd met only a few hours before), straddled me, my cock deep inside her freshly shaved pussy...and she rode me hard, while the others watched, making comments, "You go girl! Fuck that boy!"

I heard Joy, "I want him to lick you clean after he cums."

She stopped mid-fuck, "Lick his cum out of my pussy???!!"

Joy smiled and nodded, "It's part of his training." Looking at me, Isn't that right...slave?"

"Yes Mistress Joy. Thank you for training me to lick you clean," at which time I uttered, "I can't last much longer."

The girl straddling moved off my throbbing cock to my face, "Lick, slave."

She ground her clit into my mouth, and came hard, and she panted and backed off, resting on my chest, eyes closed, in orgasmic nirvana.

Finally she moved back to my cock, and resumed fucking me, "Now slave, let me feel you cum!"

It was a life changing orgasm....the "Mistress" I barely knew, cared little.

She scrambled upon my face, "Lick your cum!" Which I did, while the other four girls witnessed.

Then she stood up, straddling my face, looking down at me, less as a person, and more as an object, said, "Man, I needed that!" And she walked inside.

Amy was in Pharmaceutical Sales, and had brought some "special" Viagra type meds...they kept me hard, and made it where I could resist cumming indefinitely.

For the rest of the trip, all the girls fucked me, day and night. When allowed orgasm, I licked and swallowed every drop.

We took walks on the beach. I wore my bikini bottom...and liked it, being shaved, with bleach blond hair, and wearing a sexy little bikini bottom. Most passerby's stared at the topless girls, but a few noticed me...and I could tell they "wanted" me.

Upon one man's leering at me, Joy commented, "I think you need to learn more than just cum-eating. I think we need to teach you about cock-sucking."

Turned out Amy had already told her boyfriend about me...and my cum-eating training would soon include other men. Joy and Amy were planning a "couples" vacation.

I couldn't wait!

sissy171
sissy171
536 Followers