Shawn and Kendall Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SnKShorts
SnKShorts
251 Followers

"Well, if you say so," he mumbled, "I'm gonna run to the store to grab stuff for dinner. Wanna come?"

"I, um," she hesitated, "I think I'll stay here and prep. That okay?"

Shawn felt slightly awkward, as Kendall never declined an opportunity to go to the store with him. He knew now that what happened earlier was likely causing an issue between them.

"Sure," Shawn shrugged as he stood and headed for the front door, not wanting to make things worse.

Kendall peeked at him awkwardly from the couch as he walked away, hoping he wasn't thinking anything of her strange behavior.

"Be back soon," Shawn waved as he slipped his shoes on and disappeared out the door.

"Kay," Kendall mumbled quietly.

Kendall remained on the couch, reflecting on their bizarre interactions. Her emotions were a mix of embarrassment and confusion. She had never had these kinds of thoughts about Shawn before. It made her nervous as she tried not to spiral. The thought of being lusted after by her brother was nearly infectious. It worried her that she was almost thrilled by such a fucked up thing. Any typical sister would be repulsed by their brother, but Kendall was not. The more she thought about it, the more she realized that she didn't find Shawn ugly or gross. In truth, it was quite the opposite.

"Ew, no!" Kendall belted out, standing up from the couch and heading towards the kitchen, "that's enough of that."

She finally resolved to put these thoughts behind her as she prepped for dinner. It was the right thing to do. Nothing good would come from wondering about such forbidden things. It was time to put a lid on these thoughts and lose the container.

SnKShorts
SnKShorts
251 Followers
12