Shawn and Kendall Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shawn retreated to his room, throbbing in pain as his dick became rock hard. He paced back and forth with his hands folded behind his head as a wet spot formed on his shorts from the precum drooling out of him. He could feel his heartbeat behind his eyeballs as he trotted. What did this mean for them, and what made her want to kiss him? What was Kendall thinking right now? He had many questions, but his paranoia wouldn't allow him to confront her and ask any of them.

He couldn't handle it anymore. He slid his shorts off and masturbated, thinking about Kendall, remembering her lips, and wondering what it would be like for them to share a deep, forbidden kiss. He fantasized about making out with her and the taste of her mouth as he stroked himself.

Shawn could feel his load rising as the taste of Kendall scorched his nerves. He tried to slow down so he wouldn't cum, but it was useless. Once he realized he was beyond the point of no return, he continued stroking frantically. Then, finally, his orgasm blasted out of him with unimaginable force. Thick, lengthy ropes propelled out of him and onto his body. His torso was covered in cum as he moaned out from the intensity of the release.

He came harder than ever in his life that night. His orgasm was exhausting and euphoric as he lay in his bed, panting with cum all over his hand and body. He had never blown such an enormous load before.

Post-orgasm clarity set in as he wiped himself off. What started as the best, most intoxicating pleasure he'd ever felt quickly deteriorated into sitting at the edge of the bed with his hands over his face, questioning his existence. Why couldn't he be normal? Why did every single little thing that happened with Kendall always send him into a sexual spiral?

Shawn was becoming psychologically fatigued from constantly living in a fantasy world where he could have sex with his sister, only to be violently pulled back into reality once he ejaculated. Living in a world where he knew he could ruin everything between them with a single mistake was torture. Shawn grew more frustrated as his brain ruptured over it. He could not escape the taste of her lips and the feeling of her warm chest against his. The words "I love you" echoed in her voice through his mind. He wanted her so bad it hurt, but siblings can't have sex. Siblings can't fall in love. So why did every cell in his body crave her like oxygen? Why did it have to be Kendall?

Before he knew it, Shawn was pacing in his room again. His blood pressure rose with each passing second as he racked his brain. All he wanted was closure, but it was simply impossible. No functioning brother could ever ask their sister if they would accept such twisted, fucked up feelings toward them. He felt trapped, and his frustration sharpened into a rage.

"FUCK!" Shawn yelled as he kicked his computer chair, knocking it to the ground.

He huffed as the pent-up frustration slowly dissipated from his veins. After a few deep breaths, he calmly retrieved his chair from the ground, realizing it was unacceptable to lose control like this. He kept thinking he wouldn't have to drive himself insane if he knew what Kendall was thinking. He could find peace if there were just some way to ask her how she felt without ruining them forever. It was as dangerous as it was impossible because the chances of her feelings being even remotely the same were near zero in his mind.

His greatest fear was Kendall finding out about his feelings towards her and never speaking to him again. She could never understand, especially after seeing his embarrassing porn collection. Knowing he watched such obscene things, what ideas might she have about him? He grew terrified of Kendall seeing him as some freak who wanted to fuck his sister.

Shawn drowned himself with anxiety in the dark of his room as he struggled to understand what was happening between them. Was Kendall trying to communicate something through their kiss, or was he reading too far into it? Nothing was worth risking their relationship, not even his sanity. But he knew he couldn't continue like this forever. How long could this go on before something terrible happens?

12