Shawn and Kendall Ch. 13

Story Info
Slow-burning story about a brother/sister who fall in love.
9.1k words
4.72
7.3k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SnKShorts
SnKShorts
254 Followers

Chapter 13: The Rules

Marcey covered her mouth with her hands in utter shock. She and Grace stared at each other uncomfortably as this new information sank in.

"Okay- whoa, whoa, whoa, hold on!" Marcey demanded as Grace started the car and began pulling out of the driveway, "what exactly did you see?"

"So I went upstairs to use her bathroom," Grace began, "and I didn't see anything shady at first. But then, while I was peeing, I saw this weird second toothbrush on her sink."

Marcey stared at her in suspense as Grace explained what she saw.

"You know me," Grace continued, "of course I snooped. So I went to Shawn's room and, conveniently, couldn't find his toothbrush anywhere."

Marcey gasped quietly, imagining following Grace's steps in her head.

"Oh yeah," Grace made a dramatic face, "found the package for the same toothbrush in his garbage can and everything. But it gets worse."

"What!?" Marcey shrieked in disbelief.

"After confirming it was Shawn's toothbrush in her bathroom, I saw clothes on the ground in front of his shower."

Marcey listened in silence as their drive continued.

"Kendall's clothes," Grace glanced at her.

Marcey covered her mouth with her hands again, unable to believe what she heard.

"They shower together too!?" Marcey yelled, completely disturbed.

"Oh, they're doing more than showering together, Marce," Grace scoffed.

"Wait, what are you talking about?" Marcey asked with a concerned tone.

Grace looked at her with a painfully cynical face.

"Oh my God, the birth control!" Marcey jolted forward in her seat, "you don't mean..."

"I asked her if she was letting whoever she's sleeping with do that thing she likes," Grace answered, "you should've seen the look on her face."

Marcey's eyes widened, and her jaw dropped to the floor as she leaned toward Grace.

"Her own brother," Grace shook her head, "she's letting her own brother-"

"Stop, no!" Marcey interrupted, clutching the sides of her face at the thought of such a vile act.

"I didn't wanna believe it either," Grace sighed, keeping her eyes on the road, "but we saw it last night. You saw it! There's definitely something going on with them."

"Oh, fuck, Kendall..." Marcey groaned, leaning on her elbow and looking out the window with a disgusted face.

Their drive became awkwardly silent as both let their minds circle this disturbing development. Reflecting on years of poking at Kendall about her brother's "crush" on her suddenly spawned new realizations and confirmations that made their skin crawl. All those times Shawn and Kendall seemed a bit too close were adding up.

"The question is, what do we do?" Grace asked.

"Um... Nothing?" Marcey responded, shaking her head, "I didn't think you would actually come back with proof. It's disgusting, but it's not our business, Grace."

"She's our best friend, Marce!" Grace yelled.

Marcey looked over at her from staring out the window.

"What kind of mental state must she be in to do something like this," Grace went on, "what if the breakup ruined her completely, and Shawn twisted her while she was vulnerable? I knew we should have checked on her more. We have to confront her on this."

"Do we?" Marcey asked doubtfully, "yeah, it's fucked up and gross, but it's none of our business who she sleeps with."

"Are you listening to yourself?" Grace demanded, "that's her fucking brother, Marcey! We owe it to her to call her out. It's not normal!"

Marcey stared at Grace, unable to find the courage to answer. She loved Kendall dearly, and her heart wanted no part in this sick game of exposing her. Yet, somewhere inside, Marcey was not entirely against their relationship, knowing what Kendall had been through and how close Shawn was to her. Grace could not fathom the concept of a deep sibling bond, but Marcey had a younger brother she cared for greatly, and her mind pondered what she would do to protect him if he had a dark secret like Kendall. Little by little, she slowly began empathizing with Shawn and Kendall's situation, realizing she didn't have it in her to play into Grace's plot. Even if they were sleeping together, Shawn was not the villain Grace painted him to be, and Marcey knew that. Her gut told her that their relationship had every bit as much to do with what Kendall wanted.

"I don't care..." Marcey suddenly grumbled.

Her response yanked Grace's gaze from the road.

"What...?" Grace asked in disbelief.

"I said I don't care," Marcey stressed, "a lot of stuff we do isn't normal either. So let's drop it."

"Would you fuck your brother!?" Grace asked furiously.

"No, Grace! I wouldn't!" Marcey fired back with an attitude, "I know I don't say the nicest things about him either, but... I still love my brother. And I wouldn't let somebody do to him what you want to do to Kendall. Sorry."

Grace returned her gaze to the road, unable to believe she was the only one so bothered by all of this. She scoffed, shaking her head, disappointed that Marcey wouldn't buy into her game. And so, in the dark of her mind, she began formulating a new plot. One way or another, Grace wanted proof. She could feel her curiosity growing into an obsession as she stared at the road before her. But who else could Grace call upon? Who else would care as much as she did?

"Can we please just drop it?" Marcey's stressed-out voice broke Grace's train of thought.

Grace looked over at her, noticing the severe expression on her face. She silently resolved to continue this game on her own in secret now that Marcey was out.

"Yeah, you're right," she forced a fake smile, "it's not worth risking our friendship with her. We've been through too much together to let some drama ruin everything."

Marcey deflated with relief, thankful that Grace had given up so easily.

"Exactly," Marcey answered, "what she does is her own business. All we can do is be her friends. And besides! We don't know that they're fucking. Maybe it just looks like it from the outside."

"Maybe," Grace mumbled, already calculating her next move.

It was time to call upon old faces, enemy or not.

Shawn and Kendall sat on the couch and let their nerves unwind from Grace's sudden intrusion. They were both relieved that she was finally gone.

"Okay," Kendall chirped, clapping her hands together, "we're going to need to establish some rules if we want to keep doing this."

"Not a bad idea," Shawn agreed, sitting on his leg to face her on the couch.

Her eyes wandered from his face to his body, admiring his good looks.

"I hate that you're my brother," Kendall shook her head, looking him up and down.

"Why?" Shawn chuckled.

"Because you're hot!" Kendall snapped at him with a smile, "and you're kind of amazing. I don't want anyone else to have you."

"Oh, stop," Shawn brushed her off, looking away, "I'm not that special."

"To me, you are," Kendall responded quietly, her hands starting to fidget in her lap.

Shawn returned his gaze to her after hearing her tone, looking into her eyes. They had seriousness in them, piercing through him. Shawn knew he was important to Kendall and didn't want his lack of confidence to invalidate her feelings. They were risking it all to be together. And so, he felt a larger sense of weight behind his words for the first time, not wanting to say anything to make her feel as if her love wasn't enough. Kendall was worth more to him than the cosmos, and her affection was all he ever wanted.

"Well- anyways. Rules!" Shawn motioned her to continue.

"Okay, rule number one," Kendall said, holding her finger up, "no touching, kissing, or anything inappropriate in public."

"Fair," Shawn nodded.

"Because we don't know who's watching. Clearly..." Kendall added.

"No PDA. Got it," Shawn retorted.

"Rule number two," Kendall continued with two fingers up, "no dirty texting or anything with a digital trail."

"What!? Come on!" Shawn objected, "what if I wanna get you all riled up at work so we can go at it when you come home?"

Kendall's face scrunched up, struggling to stop the giant grin from forming. She loved how invested Shawn was in their new situation, and it made her heart sing that he had already been thinking about doing such scandalous things. The feeling of being treated like his girlfriend was electrifying.

"Can't I send you something spicy here and there?" Shawn asked, shrugging with a raised eyebrow.

Kendall chewed her lip, listening to his enthusiasm, scaling him with her eyes. She couldn't believe how attracted to him she was. Thoughts of Shawn sending her inappropriate things at work turned her on immensely.

"Okay, but..." Kendall closed her eyes and shook her head, trying to keep her thoughts straight, "what if one of our phones gets compromised? You know how bad that would be?"

"See this?" Shawn asked, holding his phone in Kendall's face.

"Yeah...?" She responded awkwardly, looking past it.

"You're not getting in this unless you cut my thumb off, torcher me for my password, or somehow find answers to three security questions on my account. Trust me. I'm not worried about it."

"Jeez," Kendall mumbled, "Riley sure did a number on you, huh?"

"You can't be too careful," he answered, lowering his phone and rolling his eyes, "she taught me that."

Kendall recalled how ugly Shawn and Riley's breakup was as they sat together. They only dated for about a year, but Kendall knew Riley was unsuitable for him upon meeting her. Riley's temperament was snippy and short, and she was jealous of Kendall. Riley hated that Kendall was prettier and never liked how close Shawn was to her, causing her insecurities to burn their relationship to the ground. When Riley found Shawn's incest porn collection, she tore into him about how creepy it was and accused him of wanting to have sex with Kendall. It left Shawn feeling uncertain about relationships, and he never dated again. Shawn never told Kendall what Riley found on his laptop. All Kendal knew was that Riley invaded his privacy, and they had broken up the next day.

"I guess I could make my password a little harder to guess," Kendall said, admittedly loving the idea of dirty texting with Shawn.

"Yes!" Shawn pumped his fist, excited that she agreed.

"Okay," Kendall giggled, "then rule number two can be no inappropriate talking or touching when Mom and Dad are around."

"Define around," Shawn smirked with a mischievous look.

"You know," Kendall answered bashfully, "like, don't touch my butt or kiss me if they're standing nearby. And don't say anything bad if they can hear you!"

"So basically, if they can't see or hear us, we have the green light?" Shawn asked.

"Well, how else are we gonna have sex?" Kendall retorted with an embarrassed smirk.

Shawn loved how flustered she got talking about their wildly inappropriate endeavors.

"It's not like they go anywhere," Kendall continued, "so we're going to have to find ways to do it while they're here, as suicidal as that sounds. But we absolutely cannot get caught!"

"You don't have to tell me twice," Shawn nervously scratched the back of his head, "I don't wanna die at twenty-three."

"And that leads me to the third and final rule," Kendall held up three fingers.

Shawn stopped scratching and listened to her, noticing the firmness in her tone.

"Don't. Tell. Anyone." Kendall stressed with her voice.

"Well, duh..." Shawn scoffed.

"No, Shawn," Kendall snapped at him, "I mean it. No matter how much you think someone might understand, they won't. Remember what happened last night? Those are my best friends in the whole world, and they looked at me like I had three heads for dancing on you. It's a risk we just can't take. Got it?"

"Mhm," Shawn mumbled, nodding his head.

"Okay. Let's review," Kendall straightened up in front of him.

"No PDA, no touchy kissy in front of Mom and Dad, no telling anyone. I get it," Shawn quickly blabbed.

"Good," Kendall slowly grinned, looking him over.

"Can we please have sex now? They're coming home soon!" Shawn whined.

Kendall snickered through her nose with a smirk as she listened to her brother craving her body. Shawn's sex drive seemed much higher than anyone she had been with romantically, which was a good thing for her because Kendall always wanted to have sex. However, her naturally-high sex drive, combined with her overwhelming attraction to Shawn, made her worry that they would follow the rules poorly. They already had a hard time keeping their distance, and as exciting as it was to hide their secret from everyone, she knew it would be the end if they ever got caught.

She scooted closer to him on the couch until their faces were near, losing herself in his eyes. Shawn kept glancing at her lips as their faces approached, captivated by her beauty.

"You know I can't keep my hands off you," Shawn whispered, eagerly gripping her sides.

"Me either. We're so dead," Kendall whispered with a giggle, wrapping her arms around his neck and pressing her mouth into his.

The thrill of kissing each other branded them like the sun. Shawn's grip tightened around her as the taste of her mouth made his bones melt. Kendall's soul went to another planet as Shawn's grip anchored her body to him. Her heart pounded, kissing the person she loved and knowing they shouldn't be together.

Kendall's breath shuddered as their kiss ended, pressing her forehead against his and holding him tightly.

"You're not getting away that easily," Shawn chuckled, raising his hand to her cheek and delicately kissing her neck, pulling her toward him.

Kendall exhaled with a moan as her eyes closed, feeling his lips against her. His touch made her body shut down completely. Her strength leaked out of her with every kiss on her neck and collar.

"Shawn..." She huffed, feeling every part of her turn to liquid.

Shawn leaned forward as he kissed her tender spots, forcing her backward. Kendall let out a whimper as their bodies landed against the couch. She quietly moaned as Shawn kissed his way down her collar, gripping her inner thigh in his hand. With her back against the couch and her body going numb, she wondered why he had such an overpowering effect on her, realizing she couldn't resist him if she tried. His touch was venomous and sensual, nearly paralyzing her.

Before Kendall realized it, Shawn unbuttoned her jeans and slid them down her legs. She looked up in alarm as he pulled them off her ankles and went straight for her panties. The feeling of her brother stripping her down made her chest pound and her breathing spike. His eagerness to pleasure her was overwhelming. After tossing her panties to the side, Shawn gripped his hands around her thighs and yanked her closer to him on the couch, salivating at the scent of her excitement. He then nestled his way down between her legs, sliding her shirt up and delicately kissing her belly, moving closer to her forbidden place.

"Oh, fuck..." Kendall panted, staring at the ceiling, feeling his lips on her, utterly helpless against his advances.

Shawn suddenly pinned one of her knees against her torso with his other hand gripped securely around the other thigh, giving him full access to her. She was glowing red, swollen, and dripping wet from his touch. His gentle kissing continued along her inner thigh, moving toward her burning-hot place. Her womanly smell filled him with lust and hunger.

"It's perfect," Shawn said, admiring how pink and beautiful she was.

"You like it?" Kendall giggled, running her fingers through his hair.

"Here," Shawn grunted, pulling his shirt off.

He then folded and tucked it under Kendall's butt to keep the couch safe from the mess he intended to make.

"Oh, gosh..." Kendall sighed, "am I gonna need that?"

"Sorry. I'm a messy eater," Shawn chuckled, lowering down to begin his feast.

Kendall nervously exhaled through her mouth with her eyes on the ceiling, anticipating the onslaught of pleasure coming. Then, as Shawn slid further down her body, her heart pounded at the thought of his mouth on her, causing her breathing to quicken. Her soft belly panted as he gently kissed her inner thighs, each kiss creeping closer to her place.

She gasped as she felt his tongue on her, and her hands clawed the couch. The feeling of having one leg pinned against her and the other securely locked in his grip made her tremble with pleasure. His warm, soft tongue stroked her delicately as gentle moans slipped out of her. Shawn delighted in knowing that he was the only person ever to taste Kendall. Part of him felt superior to Bradley because he either wasn't brave enough to try or she wouldn't let him. Both scenarios injected Shawn with confidence and satisfaction.

Shawn's strokes transitioned into rhythmic swirls around her clit with his mouth suctioned to her. He could feel himself becoming addicted to her taste, hungering to make her cum and spoil her with pleasure. He could see her stomach twitching from the stimulation of his tongue as she whimpered. Shawn finally released from her with a loud suckle, his lips and chin soaked, watching her entrance twitch and pulsate. It looked as if her body were begging for more.

"Fuck..." Kendall huffed, "you're going to ruin me," she giggled with her hands over her face.

"Good," Shawn said confidently, kissing around her entrance, "because this part of you belongs to me now."

"Oh my God..." Kendall panted as Shawn's possessive talk pressed all of her hot buttons.

Kendall's body reacted vigorously to his warm voice, tender kisses, and powerful grip around her. And so, deep inside, she found immense pleasure in the thought of belonging to her brother and fantasizing about her body being his to indulge and his alone.

Her hands dug into the couch, and a gasp escaped her chest as Shawn continued tasting her. His strokes were longer and faster, making lewd noises against her clit. Shawn's grip stayed tight as he used his tongue to pleasure her, making her cry blissfully. His mouth suctioned against her again, swirling his tongue swiftly around her most sensitive area, yanking her toward orgasm. Her thighs quivered in his grip as she felt her body approaching a violently euphoric release.

"Oh, fuck... Oh my God, you're gonna make me cum," Kendall frantically whispered, clutching the couch with her eyes shut.

Her jaw dropped as her moans grew louder, feeling his tongue bring her to the edge. Shawn continued his onslaught against her clit, steadying his rhythm to make her cum as hard as possible. Her taste was intoxicating and delicious, making him hunger for more of her.

Kendall's stomach violently expanded as her orgasm arrived. Her moans filled the living room as Shawn made her cum, tasting her lovely juices jetting into his mouth. He continued licking her, gradually slowing his strokes so he wouldn't overstimulate her. Shawn could tell she was getting sensitive from how her body quivered from his tongue. He loved the sound of her drowning in pleasure; her taste filled him with bliss, and her juices poured out of his mouth onto his shirt.

"Fuck, that's so good!" Kendall panted, riding her orgasm down.

Shawn giggled proudly, kissing her inner thighs and around her clit, filled with satisfaction that he was the only person ever allowed to make her cum with his mouth. He finally let her leg down, grabbing her hand and pulling her up to face him. The look on her face was exhausted and amazed by his ability to please her.

"Do me a favor," Kendall said, catching her breath.

"Sure," Shawn answered.

"Sneak into my room tonight and do that again," she laughed, looking into his eyes.

SnKShorts
SnKShorts
254 Followers