All Comments on 'Shawn and Kendall Ch. 13'

by SnKShorts

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
dick_hardendick_harden11 months ago

Loving this series. The story line is so hot and the writer's descriptions of their fucking is colorful and more original than most others. It's put together very carefully and obviously carefully proof-read. Great work by this talented writer! Can't wait for the next chapter. Obviously they are going to get found out at some point, so I'm interested to see how the writer handles that. And in the meantime, there will be lots of lovely fucking by these siblings. Excellent!

SausageZLinkSausageZLink10 months ago

Looking forward to chapter 14!

CristoforoColomboCristoforoColombo8 months ago

There's huge literary ability going into this; it's not only great writing, it's also great craftsmanship as he's now got us wondering on multiple fronts: what is Grace going to do next, who is she going to call in Bradley or Riley? Will Marcy's more loving and understanding attitude play any part in resolving things; when and how will their parents find out, as it's pretty certain they will find out, and how will they react; will Kendall's love of risk taking be their downfall, or will that just be due to the uncontrollable passion; will Kendal get pregnant, my guess is that she will? Will they be able to live happily ever after? That probably depends on which US state they live in, whether they are willing to relocate and whether SnKShorts is going to be true to real life, or give us an end, I'm sure most readers would like to see. If I had the chance to take over the story at this point, I really wouldn't have a clear answer to any of those questions. But having got us this far, I certainly trust SnKShorts' judgement on what will be most appropriate and most able to leave us on a high.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Why is he treating the main characters like their thinking is 16 to 18 year olds instead of age 20 and 21? So immature with all of their interactions and thought processes. Why is Grace acting like a child? Most young folks are not even going to give a rip what other 20 & 21 year olds are doing relationally. Yeah it is his story, but grow up just a little along with the age group you are writing about............

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous