Shawn and Kendall Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, shit! The blankets!" Kendall called out with her back against the couch and her legs in the air, sliding her panties back on.

Shawn stared at her with his cum-stained shirt in his hand, watching her pull her panties over her plump, luscious butt.

"Shawn!" Kendall laughed, watching him ogle her.

He suddenly snapped out of it and began looking around as his attention rebooted.

"Um-yeah! Right. I'll go get 'em," Shawn mumbled before soaring down the steps.

Kendall snickered, shaking her head and watching him disappear into the basement. She knew she was attractive, but Shawn was practically obsessed with her. No one had ever looked at her with such desperation and desire as Shawn did. His gaze made her feel sexier and more wanted than ever as thoughts of letting his cum marinate inside her for the rest of the day filled her head. Kendall knew it was too risky to let her kinks convince her to do such reckless things, but every fiber of her rejoiced at the feeling of his seed. One afternoon of his warmth inside her would surely be fine.

As Shawn pulled the freshly-dried blankets from the machine, he fluffed them with his arms to look for signs of stains. Much to his relief, they looked brand new, and he tossed them over his shoulder. The only thing left to do was make their parents' bed.

Shawn's steps thudding upstairs caused Kendall to look up from buttoning her jeans.

"Please tell me they're clean," she said with a hint of suspense.

"Like new," Shawn answered, snatching up his clothes and walking toward the steps, still naked.

"Oh, good," Kendall sighed, picking up a few things to ensure the living room was clean.

Her eyes wandered down to Shawn's butt and legs as he walked past her. Despite his build being rather average, he still drove her wild. There was something about him that antagonized her most primal desires, and it made her reflect on the absurd fantasies that made her cum so violently on the couch. She ogled him with every step he took away from her, already thinking about their next opportunity to have sex again.

"How do you not know how hot you are?" Kendall asked, shaking her head and watching him go upstairs.

"Hush," Shawn retorted, not feeling the same about his appearance.

"I mean it!" Kendall smiled and laughed.

"You're the hot one in this relationship, and you know it," Shawn's voice echoed back downstairs as he entered their parents' bedroom.

"Whatever," Kendall brushed him off, entering the kitchen to fix them something to drink.

She suddenly heard keys rattling against the front door as she filled her electric kettle, causing her to look up in alarm. The timing couldn't have been any closer. Kendall knew Shawn could hear the door from upstairs, but she wasn't sure how fast he could make their bed--a slight panic set in as Kendall imagined their parents immediately going upstairs upon entering the house. To avoid this, she sat the kettle down to greet them in the living room and buy him more time.

"Kendall!" Their mom's voice pierced through the house angrily before she could reach the living room.

Kendall's footsteps immediately slowed down as she struggled to keep her composure, wondering why their mom sounded so disgruntled. She then tip-toed toward the living room and peeked around the corner, nervously scanning for anything she may have forgotten that would give them up.

"Y-yeah, Mom?" Kendall squeaked from around the corner, bracing for the unimaginable.

Their mom immediately looked at her and pointed an open hand toward her cereal bowl, shaking her head. She had left it on the table next to the front door and forgotten about it.

"Why do I have to keep asking you not to do this? Sink. Now!" She growled with an attitude.

Kendall had a bad habit of leaving her empty bowls in awkward places, and their mom despised it.

"Um-sorry! I'll get it..." Kendall mumbled, shuffling across the living room to retrieve it, relieved that her cereal bowl was the only crime.

She stealthily peered out the front door past their mom to see if their dad was close behind as she grabbed her bowl.

"Ugh," their mom sighed, "no more driving for a while. I've had it."

"All that way for one bag?" Kendall asked quietly, tucking her hair behind her ear.

"It just so happened to be the bag with your dad's work computer in it," their mom rolled her eyes, hanging the keys next to the door.

"Oh," Kendall mumbled, trying to keep her from going upstairs, "I guess that is kind of important."

Their mom finally turned to face Kendall, curiously looking her up and down. Her gaze made Kendall feel slightly anxious as she grew paranoid of their parents smelling the sex on her.

"Aren't you going to tell me about last night?" Their mom asked with an attitude.

A bolt of lightning shot down Kendall's spine as she shadowed the thought of their mom somehow knowing what they had done and where.

"The club?" She went on, "did your brother have a good time?"

Kendall quickly fixed her nervous posture, realizing her energy would only volunteer their betrayal.

"Um, yeah," Kendall began fidgeting with her hands, "he's actually kinda good at dancing," she chuckled, unable to look her in the eye.

Their mom silently analyzed her, wondering why her behavior was so off, and the more her eyes pried, the harder it was for Kendall to stay composed. Their mom knew Kendall better than anyone else, including Shawn. She had spent the most time helping Kendall manage her nervous habits as a child, so she could read Kendall the best when words were absent.

"Honey," she spoke softly, causing Kendall to look into her eyes finally.

Kendall's hands fussed, bracing for her to continue.

"I'm not mad at you," she said with a gentle grin, placing a hand over Kendall's to stop her from picking, "just don't leave empty bowls everywhere. Okay?"

"Okay, Mom," Kendall mumbled, separating her hands and looking away, unable to shake the feeling of how broken their mom would be if she knew what they had done.

Her thighs clenched as she committed the ultimate deception with her brother's cum still inside her.

The sound of the car door shutting caused them to look out the front door, and their dad slowly lumbered into the house, exhausted from driving all night.

"Oooh," he groaned, setting his work bag on the kitchen table, "does every man feel like this at fifty? Jeez."

"How's your back, Dad?" Kendall followed him, pressing on the areas he claimed were hurting the day before.

"A repeat drive up there sure didn't help," he sighed, letting Kendall prod at him.

"Yeah, you need to see a chiropractor or something because the muscles don't feel inflamed. It might be skeletal," she answered.

"Sounds expensive," he jested on his way to the fridge.

"Not if you go before it gets worse!" Kendall stressed, having treated back injuries dozens of times already.

"Alright, already," he dismissed her, grabbing the milk for his coffee, "ask around at work for me, will ya? I'll bet one of those doctors knows a good one."

"Sure, Dad," Kendall agreed, doing her best to keep them from going upstairs.

Her panic began to grow as Shawn did not come downstairs. She wondered if he retreated to his room to assume his usual Sunday activities or was still racing to make their bed. Kendall desperately wanted to sneak away and see what was taking him so long, but it wasn't feasible to slip away unnoticed.

"Hey," their mom's voice suddenly ripped Kendall's attention from Shawn's whereabouts.

She held Kendall's birth control packet in her hand after seeing it sitting on the kitchen island where Grace had left it.

"Is this yours?" She asked curiously.

Kendall quickly snatched it from her hand and tucked it into her back pocket with an annoyed huff.

"Yes, Mom. It's mine," she answered with an attitude, not wanting to receive any flack.

"Hey, don't be like that, Kendall," their mom pled, "I'm not trying to insert myself into your business. You're allowed to do whatever you want. I just hope you're being careful. That's all."

"Okay, I get it," Kendall brushed her off coldly.

"It's just that you haven't been single for very lo-"

"Mom!" Kendall shouted, not wanting to be lectured about sex.

Their mom raised her hands defensively and turned to leave the kitchen, realizing Kendall wanted no amount of advice from her.

Kendall shook her head and huffed as she watched her leave the room. Of course, no twenty-two-year-old wants sexual advice from their parents, and Kendall was an educated medical professional, so she knew well the risks of being active. But Kendall couldn't help but feel slightly regretful of her behavior. She knew their mom's concern came from a place of love, not nosiness, but they couldn't afford any additional awareness from their parents.

"She loves you, Kendall," their dad's voice spoke up from behind as he stirred his coffee, "you don't have to tell us what's going on. Just let us know you're being careful."

Kendall sighed, realizing their mom didn't deserve the attitude she had just received and their parents only wanted what was best for her. But she couldn't stop thinking about how the truth would eviscerate them both. Kendall knew that she and Shawn were not being careful, but the rush of their taboo relationship had taken hold of her completely. It was a relief to hear that her parents respected her privacy. Hiding their secret was difficult enough without their parents prying, and they needed every advantage to keep it from them.

She wandered to the study and peeked around the corner, watching their mom open her laptop to relax for the afternoon.

"I promise I'm being safe," she mumbled, holding the wall.

Their mom turned around, surprised by her voice. A slight grin crept across her face as she watched Kendall from her desk, causing Kendall to smirk slowly. She then approached her, placing her hands on her cheeks.

"That's all I care about," she whispered, giving Kendall a gentle kiss on her forehead.

Kendall wrapped her arms around her and buried her face into her collar.

"Sorry, Mom," she mumbled, squeezing her and trying not to cry.

"Hey, hey," their mom giggled, caressing the back of Kendall's head, "you're the best daughter a mom could ever ask for, and I'm so proud of you."

Kendall felt her soul rip in two as she was pampered in her warm embrace, knowing their mom could never forgive her for what she was truly apologizing for. Her tears were like holding back a storm as she squeezed her mother, silently struggling not to cry from deceiving the ones who loved her more than the rest of the world combined. Their mother loved her unconditionally, but Kendall still chose Shawn, and her decision was not without cost.

"What's this mush I'm interrupting?" Shawn's voice suddenly called into the study.

Kendall released their mom and wiped her nose, not wanting Shawn to see her in the state she was in.

"There's the party animal! You're next!" Their mom joked, walking toward Shawn with her arms open.

"Don't threaten me with free hugs!" Shawn called back, wrapping his arms around their mom and sweeping her off the ground.

She squeaked in surprise and laughed as Shawn held her off the ground and spun to face the living room.

Their laughter warmed Kendall's heart, and she realized their fucked up secret had to stay hidden at all costs. The love and trust of their parents suddenly did not feel like a fair trade for her relationship with Shawn as she watched them laugh and hold each other. As wildly in love with her brother as Kendall was, she valued their family every bit as much, and her heart tore itself in half at the sight of them. The thought of betraying them was abysmal, and watching Shawn so easily maintain normality in front of them was uncanny. It made her realize he genuinely saw nothing wrong with their relationship and that his feelings were real.

"Okay, okay! I'm not as durable as I used to be!" Their mom laughed, patting Shawn's back so he would set her down.

"Oh, oops," Shawn mumbled, releasing her from his embrace.

"A little birdie told me you can dance," their mom snapped her fingers and lightly grooved before him.

"Oh, is that right?" Shawn raised his eyebrow and looked at Kendall.

She compressed her lips, rubbing her arm and fighting to hold the smile forming as she watched them.

"You probably got it from your dad," their mom answered.

"Dad!?" Shawn snapped, refusing to believe their dad was capable of dancing.

"Uh-huh!" Their mom laughed, dancing toward the kitchen, "tell 'em, honey!"

"Oh yeah," their dad joined her joke as he rinsed his coffee cup, "I was the king of funk. We didn't have 'ViewTube' and 'ClickTock' back then."

Shawn and Kendall exchanged glances and snickered through their noses at their dad's absurd terminology of modern apps. It was hilarious and cringy to hear as they tried to imagine a younger version of their dad dancing to ridiculous music.

"The king of funk," Shawn shook his head.

Kendall giggled for a moment before her eyes sank back to the ground with a distant expression.

"Hey," Shawn mumbled, delicately running his hand along her hip after seeing her troubled face.

Kendall immediately brushed his hand off her, giving him an alarmed look and flicking her gaze toward the kitchen.

"Uh... Right," Shawn whispered, realizing there were rules they needed to follow as he awkwardly retracted his hand.

"Are you okay?" He quietly asked.

Kendall nodded her head unconvincingly, leaving the study. Shawn watched her go, sensing that something was wrong. He stood by himself momentarily, scratching his head and wondering what happened between them before he showed up.

"This is gonna suck..." he sighed, finally leaving the study to join his family.