Shawn and Kendall Ch. 15

Story Info
Slow-burning story about a brother/sister who fall in love.
14.1k words
4.65
6.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SnKShorts
SnKShorts
248 Followers

Chapter 15: Obsessed

Kendall exhaled hard through her mouth as she sat in Shawn's bathroom, wiping herself clean. She gently shook her head in disbelief, unable to comprehend why having sex with him felt like being swallowed by the sun. Her mind attacked the psychology of it in every way possible, wondering if it was the rush of their sibling connection or perhaps they were simply a perfect chemical match. Shawn's touch melted her body, and how he talked to her while being so rough made chills crawl up her thighs and neck. Flashbacks of his voice whispering, "good girl," while clutching her hair and slamming into her from behind made Kendall shiver on the toilet, feeling her nipples getting hard again.

"Fuck..." She whispered, covering her face, "he might actually get me pregnant."

She felt like a slave to her addiction, utterly helpless against the gnawing, restless need for his hot seed in her deepest depths. She knew how disastrous things would get if Shawn got her pregnant, but the euphoria that flooded her nerves every time she felt her brother's warmth pulsating inside her was profound. Kendall couldn't stop replaying their incredible sex in her head as she wiped the absurd amount of cum from between her legs. It had only been two days, and Shawn's loads were exceedingly large, as expected. It quickly became one of her favorite things about having sex with him before she realized it. Her love of being filled to the brim by him never dulled.

Shawn remained on the bed, sliding his boxers back on, playing on his phone, and waiting for Kendall to return. The bathroom door opened, causing him to look away from his phone. He saw Kendall staring at him from the doorway. She had taken her hair tie out and looked an exhausted mess. Shawn patted the bed beside him with a smirk, setting his phone aside, and Kendall approached with a snicker. She crawled into bed with a smile, nestling against him and burying her face against his neck.

"God, I wish we could stay like this til morning," she sighed, snuggling in his warmth.

"Stupid rules," Shawn mumbled, wrapping his arm around her and holding her tightly against him.

Kendall rolled over to her belly in his grip and stared closely at his eyes with her arms folded on his chest and her chin resting on them. Her gaze wandered his face, almost studying him.

"What?" Shawn asked, his hand delicately running along her back.

Kendall shook her head with a slight grin.

"Come on," Shawn chuckled, brushing her hair behind her ear, "I'll bet it's something."

Kendall's smile slowly faded, and she stared at him with stars in her eyes, blown away by their connection and her desire to be with him forever.

"I just... Love you. A lot," she said.

Shawn's gaze wandered between her eyes and lips, losing himself in her gorgeous face and soft voice.

"And I would let you knock me up in a heartbeat if you wanted," Kendall giggled.

Shawn slowly grinned until they were both laughing with each other at the thought of such a thing.

"Wait, are you serious?" He laughed.

Kendall nodded excitedly, biting her lower lip with a huge smile.

"Me? A dad?" Shawn chuckled, "what a disaster."

Kendall smiled at him with delight, silently loving the idea of them having a kid together. But she knew it wasn't possible. A reality where Kendall birthed her brother's child could never be.

"You would be an amazing dad," she responded warmly, "it just sucks that we can't."

"I don't think I'm ready anyway," Shawn yawned, letting his head fall back.

"Yeah, you're right," Kendall sighed, laying her head on his chest, "no time for video games? You'd shrivel up and die."

They laughed as they lay there, holding each other. Shawn delicately ran his hand through Kendall's hair, making her moan with delight. His touch made every bad thing fade away, and Kendall could feel herself drifting off to his soft breathing.

Grace quietly coasted to a stop in front of the house across the street from them. She took a final hit of her cigarette before flicking it out of the car and rolling up her window. Before approaching, she made sure Kendall's car was there. It sat right behind Shawn's like always. Grace closed her car door as quietly as possible, keeping her presence masked. She snuck around the side of the house, tugging on the vines that lead up to Kendall's window, and stealthily ascended them. Once outside Kendall's window, Grace peered in, visoring her hand against the glass and trying to see into her dark room. It was too difficult to see anything, so she quietly opened the window and climbed in. The first thing she noticed was Kendall's empty bed.

"Huh? Where the hell is she?" Grace whispered, looking around the dark room in confusion.

The room was soulless, but she knew what time Kendall usually went to bed. Grace opened her bathroom door and still saw no sign of Kendall. She folded her arms, wondering if Kendall was still awake in another part of the house. Then, her eyes widened, realizing the only place Kendall could be at this time of night. Her back tingled, imagining what she might be doing with Shawn, and this was her opportunity to catch them in the act. Grace bolted for the door, swinging it open and entering the hallway.

Kendall inhaled sharply through her nose, lifting her head from his chest as she jolted awake.

"Shit, I can't," she mumbled, half asleep, "we are so dead if I fall asleep in here."

"Oh, yeah," Shawn muttered, almost asleep, "you should probably get back."

"Okay, I love you," Kendall whispered sweetly, looking into his eyes.

"I love you too," Shawn answered, his lips approaching hers.

The hallway light suddenly clicked on, causing Shawn and Kendall to gasp and look toward the door in fear just before their lips touched. They could see the light shining through the bottom of the door, and heavy, booted footsteps approached rapidly. Kendall flung herself out of Shawn's bed and bolted into the bathroom, barely pulling the door shut in time as Grace barged in. Shawn's door brushed Kendall's panties aside, and he shielded his eyes from the light, wondering who had burst into his room so late at night. When his eyes finally adjusted, he saw Grace approaching his bed. She crossed her arms with a distrustful look.

"Grace!? What the fuck are you doing here!?" Shawn whispered furiously, not wanting to wake their parents.

"Tell me where she is," Grace demanded loudly, looking around his room.

"Where who is? How did you even get in here?" Shawn asked, lowering his hand and opening his other eye.

"Don't," Grace shook her head with a fed-up tone, "you know exactly who. Where's Kendall?"

Shawn's nerves ruptured as he struggled to summon his best acting, scrambling for ideas to get her out of his room. When Kendall heard her voice, she covered her mouth, fighting the urge to panic. She couldn't believe Grace would do such a thing. Holding her shaking breath was like walking on a rope while waiting to hear what would unfold in her brother's room.

"Well?" Grace prodded, stepping forward and peeking under Shawn's bed.

His eyes shot all over the place as he frantically thought of ways to stop her from investigating; all the while, Kendall listened against the bathroom door, her heart racing.

"H- hey!" Shawn snapped, "if she wasn't in there, why the hell would she be in here?"

"God, she's right," Grace said smugly, continuing to nose around, "you are such a shitty liar."

Grace spun around and trotted toward the bathroom. Kendall heard her steps and immediately fled to the shower in the dark, hiding behind the curtain. She clamped her eyes shut with her hands over her mouth as the door swung open, praying she wouldn't make a sound.

"Grace- hey!" Shawn stuttered, racing up from the bed.

"STOP!" He shouted, gripping her arm in a panic.

Grace looked down at his grip on her bicep, then into his eyes, amused by his reaction.

"Look," Shawn grunted, reaching past her and flicking the light on, silently begging God not to let her check the shower, "there's nobody in here!"

He then reached out of the bathroom and turned on his bedroom light. Grace stepped out of the bathroom and looked around Shawn's bedroom suspiciously. His body quivered, hoping she wouldn't notice Kendall's panties hooked on the corner of his door.

"See?" Shawn sighed stressfully, "no one. She's not home. Now, can you please leave? I was sleeping!"

Grace would not ignore the feeling in her gut. She scanned the room like a supercomputer, looking for anything remotely suspicious, but she didn't see anywhere else Kendall could hide. Her eyes suddenly caught the giant cum stain on Shawn's bed. It made her eyebrow raise as she approached it. Shawn sighed and groaned, irritated that she still wouldn't leave. His eyes followed her, and he noticed the stain on his bed, reviving his panic.

"Yeah? With who?" Grace asked mischievously, standing by his bed and pointing at the stain.

Shawn nervously scratched his head, trying to think of the first lie she'd believe.

"Nobody..." He mumbled, unable to think of anything, "I... Did that."

"Seriously? You expect me to believe that came out of your balls?" Grace asked condescendingly, stretching the sheet to show the size of the wet spot Kendall made.

"N- no! I..." Shawn stumbled, losing his composure.

Consumed by her obsessive detective tendencies, Grace reached forward and felt the stain with her hand.

"It's fresh," she said, rubbing her fingers on her palm and facing Shawn with a raised brow and a smirk, "you're two for two, Babe."

Shawn felt his hands clamming up as he floundered to commission a lie Grace would believe. But she was too smart, and he knew she was on the brink of catching them.

"What, can't think of another lie quick enough?" Grace snarked, crossing her arms, "save it, Shawn. Where is she?"

Just when everything seemed on the verge of imploding, Shawn remembered their talk in the kitchen a few days prior. He recalled hearing snippets of their discussion and Kendall lighting up over her mysterious new partner. Shawn knew this was his only shot at regaining control and throwing her off their path. He just needed to build off the lie Kendall had already started with her.

"Sh-she made me promise not to tell!" Shawn suddenly blabbed with his eyes shut, trying to sell the act.

Grace made a surprised face, ripe with amusement. Her nerves raced excitedly, ready to hear Shawn finally admit their disgusting secret.

"Promise not to tell what?" She asked, dropping her arms.

Shawn sighed, sitting on his bed.

"Why should I tell you?" He asked with a fake attitude, knowing he had Grace on the hook, "you're just gonna throw me under the bus, and she'll know I squealed."

Grace walked over and sat beside him on the bed, looking him over intensely. Her expression told Shawn he had regained control but needed to be careful with his words.

"No, I won't. Promise," Grace smirked, holding her pinky up, "here. Isn't this what you guys do?"

Shawn gave her pinky an awkward look, shaking his head and not obliging.

"Okay..." Shawn covered his face, summoning his best acting, "I'm pretty sure that new guy she's talking to came and got her earlier. But I'm not supposed to tell anyone about him! Understand?"

Grace scaled him with her eyes, giving a cynical look, not expecting his answer.

"Wait..." Grace snapped, "you're telling me he's real? The new guy she's fucking?"

"So she already told you," Shawn answered, playing as dumb as possible.

"I mean, not all the details," Grace answered, her eyes wandering the floor in confusion, "that's why I thought she made it up."

"Look, I haven't met the guy yet," Shawn continued, "but I've seen her leave with him. Yeah, he's real."

Grace suddenly stood up from the bed with her hands on her hips, looking around the room with an appalled expression. Tonight was going nothing like she'd planned, and hearing Shawn confirm the existence of Kendall's new partner threw an enormous wrench in her theory. Shawn watched her suspensefully, hoping his story would be enough to get her out. He despised gaslighting someone to this degree, but it was the only way to protect their secret. He struggled to stop his knee from bouncing, praying Grace would not notice Kendall's panties right in front of her. Kendall had been listening to everything, blown away by how convincing Shawn was being. He pulled out all the stops to keep Grace from getting any closer to the truth, and Kendall never knew he could act so well. Grace could feel doubt pouring in and decided it would be best to leave. She didn't feel entirely convinced Shawn was telling the truth, but it was clear that Kendall was not home. She huffed with agitation and went for the door, ready for a different approach to get the answers she wanted.

"Whatever..." She groaned, heading for the exit.

"Hey!" Shawn called out, causing her to stop and look back at him, "what the hell was all that? Why did you come looking in my room for her?"

Shawn knew keeping Grace in his room any longer was dangerous, but he saw the opportunity to expose her mission and took it. The more he could uncover, the easier it would be to evade her later. He had to know what caused her to barge in like this without warning. Grace snickered and shook her head.

"You must really think I'm an idiot," she grumbled, staring into his eyes, "don't think I don't know what you're doing with her, Shawn."

Shawn made a confused face, motioning her to explain.

"Okay, fine," Grace said, crossing her arms and taking another step toward him, "just for the record, I know you're full of shit and lying to me. You both are. Wanna know how I know that?"

"Enlighten me," Shawn sighed with an unenthused look, bracing to hear what she knew.

"For starters, you two are bad at covering your trail," she snarked.

"What trail...?" Shawn shrugged with a cynical face.

"The one you're desperately lying to throw me off of," Grace snapped with a challenging tone, "I mean, come on. You left your toothbrush in her bathroom. I knew it was yours because Kendall uses the same ones I do, and I snuck in here and found the package for it in your garbage. It's yours."

Shawn's eyes briefly wandered to the ground for a split second, trying his best not to look guilty, but he could not argue the mistake. It bothered him that Grace rummaged through his room, but he should have known better than to leave such obvious evidence like that. Kendall's eyes nervously bounced around, hearing Grace reveal things that damned them. She recalled Shawn setting his toothbrush next to hers the morning Grace visited and realized it was an avoidable mistake.

"And guess what I found after that?" She asked, bucking her hip.

Shawn's eyes wandered back up to hers, struggling to keep a straight face.

"Kendall's clothes," she continued, pointing away from them, "right there, in your bathroom. Her favorite pair of pink panties and college campus long-sleeve. Explain that, Shawn."

Shawn dug his heels in and fought for the courage to challenge her, knowing it would expose them if he said nothing.

"Okay- hold on. So, I gave Kendall one of my toothbrushes because she ran out of her fancy ones, and I let her use my shower because the knob in hers broke," Shawn calmly answered, refraining from being emotional, "how does any of that add up to Kendall being in my room at this hour?"

Grace smirked at him menacingly, tightly folding her arms.

"You're right," she said chillingly, "that wasn't enough for me at first, either. So, let's talk about the birth control."

Kendall covered her mouth as her eyes widened in the bathroom. Shawn had cleverly deflected Grace's first onslaught, but Kendall's vagueness about who she got back on birth control for would be a different fight.

"Okay? What does that have to do with anything?" Shawn asked with his best acting.

"I know every single guy she's ever slept with," Grace answered, "and you know what they all had in common?"

Shawn shrugged dryly.

"They all meant something to her," Grace leaned forward sharply with an aggressive tone, "Kendall doesn't sleep around, Shawn. Any guy lucky enough to fuck her, I would know about. But this guy? She won't tell me his name, show me a picture of him, nothing! But he's somehow special enough to be blowing his wad in her? That's when it clicked for me."

Shawn waited for her to continue, fighting to control his emotions.

"... What's that?" He finally mumbled.

Grace shook her head and snickered through her nose with a smirk, approaching the bed. She stopped right in front of him, leaning toward his face.

"There is no mysterious, new guy," she snarked, "just you, who was here the whole time, obsessing over her, waiting to pounce. Her best friend."

Shawn stared into her dark eyes, his composure slipping as her freakishly sharp accusations sundered through him.

"What, you think I didn't notice?" Grace's menacing tone continued, "I've seen the way you look at her when nobody's paying attention. For years, I've watched you ogle her behind everyone's backs. And you wanna know what I think?"

Shawn felt his nerves boiling as he listened to Grace deconstruct him into a desperate, mindless animal preying on his sister, her face inches from his.

"I think you couldn't wait to twist her into whatever fucked up fantasy you live in. You saw how vulnerable she was from her breakup, and that was your opportunity to finally get what you always wanted. You waited until she was the most desperate she would ever be, and that's when it happened. Her sweet, perfect brother who can do no wrong, finally having his way with her, right under everyone's noses."

Shawn's eyes sank to the floor, showing the first sign of guilt. Her words skewered him like a spear.

"Oh!" Grace chirped, straightening her posture and grinning victoriously with a raised eyebrow and crossed arms, "looks like that one hit right on the nose."

Shawn finally looked back up at her, regretting keeping her in his room any longer. His expression became hollow and distressed, unable to fathom how she had figured out so much so quickly without any real proof. Her instincts were horrifyingly precise.

"See?" Grace said, "told you you're full of shit. You should see your face right now. Freak."

Kendall listened from the bathroom with her hands over her mouth. Tears ran down her cheeks as she heard her closest friend rip her brother apart over their forbidden secret. Kendall knew Shawn did not deserve to be in his position, and it broke her heart that he was at the mercy of Grace's wrath while she hid out of sight. The horrible things she said to Shawn made her stomach turn. Kendall struggled to keep her breathing silent as she thought about how impossible it was for Shawn to escape the situation, wishing she could save him. The sound she heard next made her eyes widen with shock.

"Is this the drama?" Their mom's tired voice yawned from the doorway.

Grace turned around, surprised, not expecting her.

"Drama?" She asked, looking back at Shawn with a confused face.

Their mom slowly wandered into the room, standing beside Shawn, who palmed his face with embarrassment. Of all the ways his situation could have declined, this was among the worst.

"It's kind of hard to sleep when people are stomping around in boots and holding debates in the middle of the night," she said, rubbing her eye with an attitude, "now, what's going on?"

Shawn and Grace stared at each other, not uttering a word. Grace gave him a vile smirk, and Shawn knew it was over if she spoke up.

SnKShorts
SnKShorts
248 Followers