Shawn and Kendall Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't have to warn me..." Kendall whispered seductively, "just cum in my mouth whenever you're ready."

Shawn frantically nodded, eyes closed, his body on fire from her erotic behavior. His cock pulsated violently before her face, and she scaled it with her eyes, ready to suck every last drop out of him. His tip glistened as precum emerged.

"I want a lot..." She panted, finally taking him into her mouth.

Shawn's jaw dropped slightly, and his breath shook as Kendall went to work on him. Her strokes were long and firm, taking his entire length down each time. One hand stayed firmly planted on his pelvis, and the other massaged his balls. The tight wetness of her mouth working him from tip to base made his thighs quiver, and his toes curl with bliss. His hands gripped the pillow behind his head as he groaned from his chest. Kendall moaned as she sucked him, intoxicated by his taste. Her love of pleasuring him with her mouth overwhelmed her, and her strokes picked up speed. Shawn's breath shuddered as he felt her going even faster, realizing she would not stop until the taste of his cum filled her mouth again. The sound of her wet strokes, coupled with her moaning, was beyond lewd. She slurped his entire cock relentlessly, drowning in his taste, desperate for his load. Her jaw had unbelievable stamina, and she continued pistoning her hot, wet mouth on his shaft for as long as it took.

"Oh, fuck... Oh, my God!" Shawn panted, clutching his toes, feeling her work his cum out so effortlessly despite getting off multiple times earlier.

"Mhm!" She moaned excitedly, keeping her rhythm steady to make his orgasm volcanic.

"Fuck... Oh, fuck!" Shawn whimpered as his body twitched, his load violently erupting into her mouth after several minutes of nonstop sucking.

Kendall slowed her strokes, moaning with ecstasy as she tasted his thick ropes filling her mouth. Shawn groaned loudly as his cock throbbed and pulsated, and she sucked every drop of cum out of his balls as if his dick were a straw. Kendall craved the taste of his seed, gulping it down blissfully. She finally took her mouth off him, panting with a smile and wiping her chin. When Shawn lifted his head to look down at her, his face was both exhausted and blown away. It made Kendall giggle as she caught her breath. She crawled toward him, grabbing the blanket and pulling it over them as she snuggled against him again.

"You are way too good at that..." Shawn huffed, still quaking from his orgasm.

"Thanks," Kendall laughed, giving him a few kisses on his neck and cheek, "bet you'll sleep good now."

As they snuggled together to get comfortable for the night, Shawn stared at the ceiling with a peculiar question in mind.

"Hey," he mumbled.

"Hm?" Kendall hummed, dozing off against him.

"How come you always swallow it?" He shyly asked.

"Because I like it," Kendall giggled into his collar.

"Does it taste good?" Shawn awkwardly responded.

Kendall sat up and leaned on her elbow, staring at him with an entertained smirk. She knew Shawn hadn't experienced these things before her, so naturally, he was curious.

"Want me to save some next time so you can try it?" Kendall laughed at him.

"Ew! Get outta my bed, weirdo!" Shawn shoved her, disturbed by the idea.

They broke into laughter at her gross suggestion. Kendall knew Shawn would never have gone for such a thing and didn't waste the chance to tease him. She snuggled into him again, holding him tightly.

"It's not about the taste," she quietly said, "it's because it's yours. That's why I love doing it."

"Because it's mine?" Shawn asked.

"Mhm," Kendall giggled proudly, tightening her grip on his torso, "I don't know what it is about it. I just want you to feed it to me."

"Jesus..." Shawn mumbled, "I think I found the real succubus here."

"Guilty," she sighed blissfully, embracing her obsession with her brother.

The difference between Kendall and his other limited sexual experiences was unfathomable. Everything about her felt perfectly engineered to suit him. Their connection was not awkward or strange. It was as if their bodies knew exactly what to do with one another. Pleasuring each other was almost second nature because of their powerful sibling chemistry, and neither wanted to give up their newfound enjoyment of sex. But how long could they hide themselves from the world? How long until their luck ran out? As Shawn felt her warm, soft breathing against him, everything went black, and they drifted off together.

Morning came quicker than expected as Shawn's eyes adjusted, feeling a hand on his chest.

"Shawn... Hey," Kendall gently woke him, sitting on the bed next to him.

He sat up, slightly startled, looking around the room. Kendall was already dressed in her scrubs, ready to leave for work.

"It's okay. They're still sleeping," Kendall spoke softly, running her hand through his hair so he wouldn't panic.

"What time is it?" He mumbled, looking around for his phone.

"A little after seven," she answered.

Shawn wiped his eyes, trying to wake up. He was exhausted from last night and dreading work that day.

"Text me when you're on your way to the hospital, 'kay?" Kendall asked, looking him over.

"Oh, right..." Shawn yawned, remembering their task.

"Okay. I gotta go," Kendall sighed, leaning forward and giving him a peck on the lips, "see you in a little bit."

"Uh- hey!" Shawn stuttered, resting his hand on hers before she stood from the bed.

Kendall turned to face him again, staring into his eyes with a curious look.

"Um..." He mumbled, scratching his head and looking at the bed.

Kendall raised her eyebrows with a slight smirk, motioning him to say what was on his mind. She secretly loved how shy he was about his feelings.

"Are you okay?" He quietly asked, his eyes wandering back to hers, "because last night was... You know."

A warm grin crossed her face as Kendall raised her hand to his cheek. Her soft touch washed all of his worries away.

"Know what I realized last night?" She asked.

Shawn stared into her gorgeous, light brown eyes, waiting for her to continue.

"There is nothing wrong with how we feel toward each other," she smiled, rubbing his cheek, "and we have no control over who we fall in love with."

Shawn's cute, dumb grin slowly appeared on his tired face. It melted Kendall's heart every time she saw it. Her smile grew as she saw his expression blossom.

"I'm just glad my heart chose you," she said, wrapping her arms around his neck and pressing her forehead against his, "even if you are my stupid brother."

Shawn gripped his arms around her ribs, holding her tightly against him. Kendall gave him another smooch on the lips, holding the sides of his face and losing herself in his eyes.

"I love you," she whispered sweetly, "don't let last night stress you out today, okay?"

"Okay. I love you too," Shawn answered.

Kendall made her way to his door, quietly opening it. She waved, peaking back at him before silently shutting it back.

Shawn let his back hit the mattress again, staring at the ceiling and wondering how they would continue hiding from everyone. Despite all the drama still fresh in his mind, he felt much better than the night before, but he knew they were far from out of the woods. Shawn sat up again, looking around for his phone. It was still too early for him to be up, but he didn't want to risk falling back asleep and starting work late. His tired legs swung over the bed, and he wandered to the bathroom to begin his day.

On the way to work, Kendall took a deep breath, ready to formally end her friendship with Grace.

"Call Grace," she said with her thumb on the voice command button of her steering wheel.

The line rang, and she nervously waited for an answer, exhaling through her mouth, preparing for an ugly talk.

"There you are!" Grace's voice filled the car, "where have you been?"

"You and I are done," Kendall calmly said, her voice shaking from the tension, "don't ever call, text, or come to my house again."

There was an awkward silence as she waited for Grace to respond. Her eyes wandered, wondering what Grace was thinking and why she didn't answer.

"Whoa, whoa, excuse me, but what the fuck!?" Grace's voice finally answered with a betrayed tone, "you cannot possibly think I'm the bad guy in this situation!"

"There is no situation, Grace!" Kendall fired back, her emotions rising, "you had no right to say those things to my brother! Do you have any idea what you could have done to him!?"

Grace listened, reflecting on what she said to Shawn the night before, feeling a glimmer of regret shining past her obsession with the truth.

"I thought- I thought I'd made it clear to you over the years how important he is to me," Kendall's voice broke, "I'm sorry, Grace. But I can't forgive you for what you did to him."

"Hey, wait!" Grace panicked, "I- I'm sorry, Babe! You're right. I shouldn't have said those things to him. Here, let me make it up to you. I'll come see you at work and-"

"No," Kendall swiftly cut her off, "this isn't up for debate, Grace. This is me telling you that we're finished. Whatever reservations you have about that are your responsibility to deal with."

"Kendall... I was just trying to-"

Not wanting to hear her response, Kendall hit the end call button, breathing out shakily.

It was an awful feeling to lose someone so important to her in the blink of an eye, but Grace's actions were unforgivable. Kendall heard Grace's voice calling Shawn a freak in her head as she gripped her steering wheel, and she silently resolved that Shawn was worth more to her than any friendship. Kendall spent the rest of her work commute convincing herself that she made the right decision. No one who treated her brother that way deserved a space in her life, regardless of what they thought of him. As she walked into the hospital, she called her mom, holding the phone to her ear with her shoulder as she dug for her badge.

"Oh, Honey, where are you?" Her mom's tired and worried voice asked.

Kendall closed her eyes, struggling to compose herself so she wouldn't cry over the phone.

"Um- I'm clocking in at work, actually," she mumbled, choking up, "Mom, listen..."

Kendall's voice shook as her mom sat up in bed, listening to her. Their dad slowly rolled over and sat up, listening to make sure everything was okay.

"I'm really sorry I disappeared last night," Kendall continued, swiping her badge, "that was so stupid, and I should tell you guys when I go somewhere so you won't worry."

Her mom sighed, relieved to hear she was safely at work.

"No..." She covered her tired face with her hand, "I know you're an adult, Kendall. I was just so worried when I called you. You don't owe me an explanation. I'm glad you're okay."

Kendall stood by the time clock, listening to her mom with a distraught expression.

"Anyways," her mom continued, "do I at least get to meet this new boy?" She chuckled to make light of their talk.

Kendall closed her eyes, compressing her lips, hating herself and trying her best not to cry. She knew their mom would never understand what she was doing with Shawn.

"Yeah, Mom," her voice broke, "I'll bring him over sometime."

Avery listened to her lose composure, wondering what was bothering her.

"Honey, is everything okay?" She asked.

"Mhm," Kendall nodded, her eyes glistening, "um- I gotta go, okay, Mom?"

"Sure," her mom answered, not liking the feeling in her stomach, "have a good day at work."

Kendall hung up without saying anything, leaning her back against the wall and exhaling hard through her mouth so she wouldn't cry at work.

Avery stared at her phone as Kendall hung up, wondering why she wouldn't communicate about whatever was happening. Her mind returned to Shawn's strange behavior, wondering if it would be possible to get him to crack and talk about it. But the more she thought about it, the more she realized she would need to do her own silent investigating if neither would be honest. Something was happening, and it was time to get to the bottom of it.

"Is she okay?" Jonathan asked, wiping his eye.

Avery stared into space, contemplating where she would start searching for answers first.

"Ave," he repeated himself slightly louder.

His voice broke her trance, and she looked at him in surprise.

"Is Kendall okay?" He asked again with a severe face.

"Yeah, she's at work," she answered, not wanting to pull him into her new operation, "she's fine."

"But you don't look fine," he mumbled, analyzing her.

"I was just worried," she sighed, shaking her head, "like you said, she's an adult. It's fine."

Jonathan stared at her, wondering if there was more to their phone call than she disclosed. He finally rolled over and left the bed to get ready for work, letting it go for now.

Grace angrily smothered a cigarette on the ashtray in her messy, smoky apartment. She sat cross-legged in bed, staring out the window, sighing with frustration, and shaking her head. Kendall ending things with her had only dumped gasoline on the fire burning within her to expose them. What started as an effort to save her best friend from a disgusting involvement had now turned into a dedicated mission of reckoning. Grace's volatile personality practically fished for confrontation on the regular. It invigorated her nerves, and she thrived on drama. As upset as she was to lose her closest friend, she quickly replaced that feeling of loss with toxic motivation.

"Fine, bitch. If that's how we're gonna do this..."

She grabbed the flannel hanging on her bed frame and headed straight for the door, ready to begin the next phase of her plan.

Shawn's day had started about as normal as he could ask for. He quickly forgot why he dreaded work within his first hour of being busy. His weekly meeting with his boss went well; all his numbers looked great, and lunchtime swiftly approached. Shawn glanced at the clock, noticing his break was about ten minutes out. He strategically found his shoes and used the bathroom before setting his status to "away." Upon reaching the front door, his mom walked around the corner from the kitchen, spotting him just in time.

"Where are you headed?" She asked, watering the plants in the living room.

Her voice startled him, and he dropped his keys. He huffed as he picked them up. Shawn wasn't expecting her to be home on a Tuesday.

"Just grabbing something for lunch," he answered, facing her.

"Shawn, there's plenty for you to eat here. You should really stop being so careless with your money," she grumbled, giving him a judgmental side eye from across the living room.

He scratched his head in frustration, trying to avoid giving her an attitude despite being annoyed.

"Sure, Mom," he answered, "I'll just make something here when I get back then."

He attempted to leave again, but his mom would not dismiss the oddity.

"Um..." She mumbled, placing her hands on her hips, "then why are you still leaving?"

Shawn's shoulders sagged as he sighed, facing the door. He knew he was no good at lying, so he humored a different approach rather than fumbling to create a story. He needed to be back at his desk within a certain time, and his mom was causing him to waste his window.

"I just need to get out of the house for a bit, okay?" He said with a slight attitude, unable to throw away any more time.

She stared at the door in confusion as it swiftly closed, wondering why he was being so vague about where he was going. Shawn rarely left in the middle of the day, and she found it strange that he suddenly felt a need to leave the comfort of their home. As he stepped on the clutch and started his car, Shawn thought about how he was not technically lying by answering the way he did, only withholding information. It made him feel slightly less rotten, but he understood that his mom would still inevitably become suspicious of his behavior. As curious as she was about his midday destination, she saw an even greater opportunity to snoop in his room and look for clues behind their behavior of late. Avery worked part-time at a local cafe her friend owned, and they told her she was fine to stay home today if she wanted to. She took them up on their offer, feeling exhausted from the night before. Being the only one home, she freely made her way upstairs to begin nosing around.

Shawn sent Kendall the text message she requested before pulling out of the driveway, letting her know he was on his way to the hospital. She promptly responded, telling him she would be waiting in the outside break area of her wing. The hospital Kendall worked in was enormous and highly confusing to navigate for those who weren't familiar with it. She gave Shawn the best instructions she could to find his destination, knowing they didn't have enough time for him to get lost. Despite driving a powerful hot hatch, Shawn minded his speed and drove as tamely as possible. Driving a loud, modified car drew the attention of police everywhere he went, and he enjoyed going fast but didn't want to blow their operation by getting pulled over. The hospital was close to their house, so he reached the guest parking lot within ten minutes, ready to find Kendall.

Avery cracked Shawn's door and peeked in, seeing his screensaver set to "lunch" with a cute, dancing avocado. It had a virtual timer with forty-five minutes remaining of his hour-long lunch. She opened the door the rest of the way, noticing he had bundled up the sheet with the stain and stuffed it into his hamper. First, she grabbed it and held it up to look closer, confirming it was the result of a female orgasm.

"Lord..." She whispered, shaking her head, "he's only had one girlfriend. Where on earth did he learn how to do this?"

She then dropped it back into the basket and continued prodding around. Her eyes did not pick out anything suspicious until she finished a complete cycle of the room, noticing the panties behind his door. She curiously walked over and picked them up, analyzing their dark blue color and laced fabric, wondering who they belonged to. She unfolded them in her hands, and it was impossible to dismiss that they belonged to Kendall. Understandably, their mom did not have a library of Kendall's underwear in her head, but she felt that she recognized them from occasionally doing Kendall's laundry. Grace always dressed like a punk rocker from the eighties, and the shiny silk of the lace did not fit her at all.

"There's no way these belong to Grace..." Avery mumbled, knowing they had to belong to someone else.

Doubt festered in her stomach as she lowered them and peered around the room for more evidence. Nothing stood out, but she now had a means of catching them if something was going on. She left Shawn's room, formulating her first plan to get to the bottom of their behavior. In her heart, she desperately hoped she was wrong. But her motherly instincts told her she was about to uncover something horrible.

"Follow signs for D-one," Shawn audibly mumbled to himself, looking at his phone while navigating the busy hospital.

He kept looking up from the screen, trying to find the landmarks Kendall gave him, but was admittedly getting confused. The hospital was complicated and perplexing as he rode elevators and traversed lobbies. Shawn finally walked past the doors to an outside area, his shoes squeaking from stopping abruptly, and saw Kendall sitting at one of the tables. When he opened the doors and approached her, she looked up from her phone, her face lighting up at the sight of him. When she stood and stopped in front of him, her arms initially raised to hug him but quickly froze. They awkwardly stared at each other as their arms lowered, realizing they couldn't afford to break the rules.