Shawn and Kendall Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why are we driving to a Cloud Mobile in the ghetto?" Bradley asked, clicking his seatbelt.

"You're the primary on the account," Grace grinned at him, "we're going to find out exactly where she's been."

"They can do that?" He replied.

"Ya know, for a manipulative jerk, you don't have a very good sense of your arsenal," Grace snarked.

"Hey, Kendall's not a cheater!" Bradley snapped, "I never needed to know where she was, alright?"

"Perhaps not," Grace clicked her lighter repeatedly against the cigarette in her mouth before taking a long hit, "but she's been feeding me some bogus story about a guy she's supposedly fucking. I don't buy it."

"She's already sleeping with someone else?" Bradley asked, looking away.

"Mhm," Grace nodded, blowing smoke out the window, "and it's not who she says it is."

Bradley looked toward her with a concerned face.

"You don't really think she's messing around with that deadbeat, do you? I know he's always wanted to, but there's no way she'd actually let him, right?" He asked suspensefully.

Bradley abhorred the thought of Shawn having Kendall in ways he no longer could, broken up or not.

"I'm almost certain she is," Grace answered, "I snuck into their place last night, and she was nowhere to be found--just him and a giant wet spot on the bed. Nobody else."

Bradley slowly looked away from her, listening to the horrors she discovered. His mind couldn't help but explore scenarios that led to his greatest insecurity coming true.

"That's why we're going," Grace continued, "because I wanna see where her phone was last night. She's either telling the truth or really good at hiding. We're gonna find out soon."

Down in the laundry room of their house, Avery stared at the dark blue panties she found in Shawn's room, holding them in her hands. She sighed, tossing them into the washer with the rest of her clothes. She was ready to return them to Kendall that night and confront her about where she found them. Her nerves fussed just thinking about it. What would happen if she caught Kendall in a lie? How would their family handle it if something inappropriate was happening between her and Shawn? Avery silently prayed there was a misunderstanding, dreading the conversation that would occur in a few hours. As much as she wanted to believe they would never do such a thing, she knew she needed to be brave and use her motherly instincts to detect any potential lies from Kendall. It was finally time to get to the bottom of the games.