All Comments on 'Shawn and Kendall Ch. 17'

by SnKShorts

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
d1rty0ldMan74d1rty0ldMan748 months ago

I'm confused. She called the police and talked to a dispatcher then didn't call the police?

sigmforna88sigmforna888 months ago

Oh LORD, the anticipation!! It's really something to see how loving and supportive Shawn is, despite not being ready for fatherhood. But we knew he was the one for her all along. Outstanding chapter. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hi, since I have a policy of not starting multi-part stories until they're finished (been burned too many times with either abandoned or neverending stories) do you have a sense for how many more chapters this story will go?

TiA

storytime1492storytime14928 months ago

Interesting. Didn't anticipate the story going in this direction. It's not a bad thing but I personally would have written it different. The bit with Brad was a little dramatic, I sense that this will not be the last we see of him. Really nice story you have here. These two never let us down. Can't wait for the next installment :).

DoctorpmoDoctorpmo8 months ago

I’m totally hooked on this story and have hopes for many more chapters to come. This story is going great and I am so interested in the characters and story combined. Thank you and keep it coming!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You’re killing ya with the anticipation! Please let the pregnancy tests come out positive? They’re so deeply in love with each other. They would make excellent parents and I would love to see them navigate a pregnancy while also continuing their love.

JacktacularJacktacular7 months ago

Ok like the story and the pace. Just please don’t do something unnecessary like trying to redeem Grace. She’s a piece of 💩 and just needs to get flushed. Hate to say but I’ve read stories where lowdown characters have been all the sudden forgiven and it just ruins the outcome. So just please don’t do that here.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This story is amazing but if you are in delay or decide not to continue the advancement. Please let the readers know. I look daily for the next part and disappointed for no new updates.

babaloo92babaloo926 months ago

Need some resolution. Hate Grace and Bradley. Marcie Rocks.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hi there. I was wondering whether you were going to complete this wonderful romance story?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Pretty much given up on updates on this :(

19Seeker6219Seeker625 months ago

DO NOT let this story end here!!! Wonderfully written, character build-up has been fantastic, hoping for a wonderfully happy ending, despite all that seem to working against it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I have to have closure with this story. Extremely well written that has me completely invested and frustrated, waiting for chapter 18.

LechemanLecheman5 months ago

Yup, must admit I am enjoying the story but so nasty, leaving it with a cliff hanger - especially for sooo long.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story, really enjoying it so far! Please don’t leave it on a cliffhanger like this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Hope this amazing story will be continued one day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

C'mon man.... Please continue!!!!!!

This is getting good, i wanna see Shawn beat the shit out of Bradley.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

CONTINUE THIS STORY PLEASE!!!!

I wanna say WOW, what an amazing build-up... I love slow-burn bro/sis story like this one it just feels so natural and unforced, and especially if it leads to the couple having a baby in the end. Pls continue this, it's such a shame if it ended with a cliffhanger... 🙏

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

I beg you. Please continue this story this is blue ball of the century

SnKShortsSnKShorts25 days agoAuthor

Hello,

Thank you all for reading. Sorry to leave everyone hanging. Chapter 18 has been submitted and will go up as soon as an admin reviews it. Chapter 19 is also finished and being combed through for spelling, grammar, and continuity. That will be submitted soon after.

My deepest thanks for all the engagement with this story. I did not think it would generate this amount of positive feedback. It truly has made all the difference in my decision to share it at all. These comments make me glad I did.

All the best,

- SnK

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Admin needs to hurry up

DoctorpmoDoctorpmoabout 24 hours ago

SnK looking forward to Chapters 18 & 19 and what is up after that for these characters. The word invested doesn’t even come close when thinking of the characters in this story and it’s a great read! Thanks!! Doc

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous