Shawn and Kendall Ch. 17

Story Info
Slow-burning story about a brother/sister who fall in love.
14.5k words
4.67
7.3k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SnKShorts
SnKShorts
256 Followers

Chapter 17: Old Wounds

It was a quiet, drama-free rest of the week in the house as Shawn and Kendall finally made it to the weekend. After their first night in the basement, they paced themselves and did not risk having sex again until they knew they had a guaranteed window. Kendall had told Shawn that she was on her period, letting him know that the bloating and cramping often decreased her drive. The bleeding also exhausted her. Shawn was fully understanding and agreed to be patient until she was ready to engage again. The morning after Shawn and Kendall had sex in the basement, their parents told them they would rent a condo on the beach at the nearest coast that weekend, wanting to take advantage of the remainder of summer. They planned to leave Saturday afternoon and return on Sunday, giving Shawn and Kendall a stress-free opportunity to have as much sex as they wanted for an entire day. Both kept their hands off each other and behaved accordingly, waiting for their chance to indulge in each other again, while Kendall fed their parents a story about staying with her new boyfriend while they were gone. Everything seemed perfectly in place.

Shawn's routine never altered for any reason. Saturday morning, he commenced his favorite activity, destroying people online in his favorite fighting game with his coffee.

The front door opening and closing behind him caught his attention as he fought, but he did not look to see who it was. He was too absorbed in winning his fight. Suddenly, Kendall walked past him toward the kitchen in her tight, black running shorts and matching sports bra. She had just finished her morning run, covered in sweat. Her perfect, round ass, hugged by her tiny shorts, tore Shawn's attention away from the screen as he watched its plump shape dance gloriously away from him. She looked back for a split second, giving him a playful smirk as he ogled her. Kendall opened the fridge and grabbed her favorite water bottle, and Shawn watched her gracefully drink from it, seeing the sweat drip down her gorgeous skin. Her cute ponytail whipped around as she walked behind the island to refill her bottle, mouthing the words to her favorite music coming through her earbuds, and her beautiful eyes wandered up, looking at him.

He swallowed hard as he stared at her from the living room. It had been days since he last touched her, and the sight of her made his veins flash. As Kendall watched him and refilled her bottle, a smile grew on her face, imagining what coursed through his mind. Seeing her perfect smile drove Shawn wild, but their mom stood mere feet away from Kendall, cleaning up from breakfast, and their dad was in the study on the computer. Shawn gave her a desperate look, flicking his eyes toward the basement, silently begging her to have sex with him. Their three-day stretch left him burning to taste and feel her again. Kendall stealthily shook her head as she smiled, still mouthing the words to her music, her gaze bouncing toward their mom. Shawn knew it would have been impossible for them to make it to the basement without their parents seeing, and he made a pained face, pleading with her. Kendall finally made a warm, empathetic expression, motioning her eyes to the upstairs, consumed by the same desire. Seeing the desperation on his face made her want it just as badly. Shawn's face lit up, and he quickly turned his game off before sneaking away. Kendall could see his boner through his shorts as he left the living room, causing her to snicker to herself. She adored his craving for her.

Shawn stealthily snuck into Kendall's room and waited in her bathroom, pacing by the sink, his cock throbbing. Kendall entered shortly after, closing both doors behind her. She pulled her earphones out, sat them on her sink, and was immediately grabbed by her hips. Shawn yanked her into him desperately, kissing her neck, dying to taste and feel her. The smell of her body and the feeling of her warm, sweaty skin turned him on even more. Kendall's breath shuddered as she felt his lips on her, unable to resist his touch. She tilted her head, delicately moaning from his possessed grip and frenzied kissing as he pinned her against the sink.

"I can't take this anymore..." Shawn whispered between smooches, enthralled by her sweaty body.

"Shawn, come on, I'm so gross..." she panted with her eyes closed, clawing his shirt as his lips set her on fire.

"No, you're not," he whispered back, tasting her sweat and kissing along her collar.

"H- hey, come on!" Kendall whined, trying to hold him back, "we need to hurry!"

Shawn pulled his mouth away from her neck and collar, looking into her eyes, huffing with lust.

"How fast can you cum?" Kendall quietly asked, glancing at the door.

"Fast," Shawn frantically nodded, ready to ravage her.

"Okay," Kendall nodded, reaching over and locking her bathroom door, "we'll have to do it like this."

She then positioned herself against the sink, bending forward and pulling her shorts down with her chest and elbows on the counter, pressing her butt out. The sight of her was erotic and thrilling, and their risky play had been growing on Shawn.

"Holy fuck..." Shawn panted, lining up behind her and unable to hold back.

"Hurry up and fuck me," Kendall softly whined, "three days is too long!"

Shawn suddenly planted his hand between her shoulder blades, pinning her down and loudly knocking things off the counter, causing her to gasp with shock. Her desire to feel his cock ignited his lust for her.

"I'm gonna cum so hard inside you..." He viciously whispered, frantically undoing his belt and shorts with his other hand.

"Oh my fucking God..." Kendall shuddered, growing wet at the jingle of his belt coming undone so aggressively.

Shawn gripped her thick, plump curves and guided his member into her soaking wet hole, plunging all the way inside her. They both groaned with ecstasy as he tunneled to her cervix. The angle was incredible, allowing him to hit all her weak spots. Kendall clamped her hands over her mouth as she whimpered, struggling to keep her voice down. Then Shawn began thrusting, gradually picking up speed. His hips rammed into her desperately, shaking her sink and knocking things over. Seeing him pounding her from behind in the mirror made her eyes roll as she kept her hands tightly over her mouth. Kendall could feel every inch of his rock-hard dick slamming its way to her womb with each stroke while his hands squeezed her hips so hard it almost hurt. His roughness made her jaw drop while her hands grabbed the sink, bracing for dear life against his thrusts.

"Ssshhh, they're gonna hear you!" Shawn panted as he assaulted her from behind.

But Kendall could not keep quiet. She held onto the sink while he pounded her, unable to cover her mouth. Her gasping and whimpering grew louder as she approached orgasm. The feeling of his hips bludgeoning her from behind overwhelmed her with pleasure. She refrained from touching herself during their three-day break, and her body could not handle the raw satisfaction of being fucked so harshly by her brother.

"I can't- I can't! I'm gonna cum!" Kendall cried dangerously loud, sounding as if she were breaking apart.

Shawn felt her insides clinging and spasming around his member, bringing him over the line. He groaned louder and louder from his chest as he felt a volcanic orgasm rising through his balls. The sound of him vocalizing his pleasure pushed Kendall over the edge as she came hard on his dick, crying out with numbing bliss.

"Kendall!" Shawn whispered, looking at the door with fear as her moans echoed through the bathroom.

He could not think of any other way to silence her, and he reached forward, gripping his hand over her mouth as he sent a monstrous load into her belly. The bathroom shook with Shawn's desperate grunts and Kendall's muffled cries as he squeezed her face to keep her quiet. His powerful grip around her jaw and the feeling of his backed-up, burning-hot load injecting into her made Kendall's eyes roll while she quaked with euphoria. She felt every throb of his cock as the addicting warmth of his seed filled her up, and she loved the sound of his orgasmic grunting while he came.

When Shawn finally released her face and pulled out, a grotesque amount of cum spilled out of Kendall while she collapsed onto the sink. He caught his breath, watching her pant against the counter as if she'd just run a mile. Shawn looked down at his hand, noticing it saturated by her drool. It suddenly clicked for him that his means of silencing her was an enormous turn-on for Kendall while she lay paralyzed with pleasure.

"S- sorry..." Shawn mumbled, worried he may have been too rough, "I was worried that-"

"Don't you dare apologize," Kendall huffed, looking back at him with an exhausted smile, "that was so fucking hot!"

Shawn gradually smiled as he caught his breath, happy to see Kendall enjoying herself. Kendall slid her shorts back up and approached the bathroom door, peeking out to see if anyone had wandered in.

"Okay, I'll go first," she whispered, looking back at him, "wait for my signal."

Shawn nodded, watching her open her bedroom door and check the hallway for their parents. She then looked back at him and tilted her head toward the hall, motioning him to hurry and leave.

"Remember the plan," Kendall whispered, looking him over as he squeezed past her.

"You're gone for the weekend. I got it," Shawn whispered back, kissing her cheek before slipping into the hallway, making her smile bashfully at his affection.

He could taste the sweat from her cheek as he wandered back to his room. Their secret plan was for Kendall to leave the house at the same time as their parents and stay gone long enough to ensure they weren't coming back for anything. The beach was only a few hours away, so Kendall planned to run errands for the length of their drive, guaranteeing she would not be home if they forgot something. It was imperative to make their story believable to prevent more suspicion. The close encounters they had already narrowly dodged seemed only to worsen as time passed, and their luck was bound to run out if they didn't step up their game.

As Kendall wiped herself clean from their quick session, she saw no blood. It concerned her that she only saw a small amount after their sex in the basement, not seeing any the rest of the week, but Kendall understood that light periods were not abnormal. In truth, most of her usual symptoms were either minor or absent, making her wonder what was happening with her body. In every way possible, she reassured herself that she was only experiencing a late, light period. It was not impossible for Shawn to have impregnated her, but it was highly unlikely, and Kendall placed her confidence in the overwhelming odds to prevent her from stressing about it. As much as it scared her to think about it, she knew there was only one way to know for sure, and she needed a definitive answer to preserve her sanity.

By noon, Shawn was helping their parents load their vehicle, and Kendall was packing props to look the part. Everything was going exactly as it should.

"Alright, ya heathens," their dad joked as he shut the hatch to their SUV, ready to set off, "no ridiculous parties or cult initiations. Got it?"

"I won't be home," Kendall responded, tossing fake bags into her car, "and the hermit doesn't have enough friends to throw a party."

"And there's nothing wrong with that!" Their mom snapped defensively, giving Kendall a look.

"Enjoy your weekend, Honey," she smiled at Shawn, delicately rubbing his cheek.

"Uh-huh," Shawn scoffed, glaring at Kendall with his best acting.

"And you," she raised her voice at Kendall, "hold it right there."

Kendall shut her door and gave her mom a slightly nervous look as she approached her.

"How do I know you'll be okay?" She asked, gently rubbing Kendall's biceps.

"Seriously, Mom?" Kendall dropped her shoulders with an irritated tone.

"Kendall, I don't know this boy!" She stressed, shaking her head, "and I've been very respectful of your boundaries by not asking questions, but can you please help me not worry about you all weekend? Please?"

Kendall huffed, trying to think of a way to keep her from wondering about her safety. She knew it would be problematic for them if their parents were paranoid about her whereabouts.

"Ave," their dad's voice suddenly called from the SUV, "come on, Hon. She'll be alright. We gotta hit the road."

Avery begrudgingly let her hands slide off Kendall's arms, looking her over with concern.

"Alright..." She mumbled, "just don't be afraid to call or something, okay?"

"Okay, Mom," Kendall chuckled, throwing her arms around her.

Kendall looked at her dad while squeezing her mom, and he winked at her. She gave him a big smile, silently mouthing a "thank you."

"Uh, hey, Shawn," their dad called out to him, "I need your help with something over here."

"Oh, sure," Shawn mumbled, following him into the garage.

Once they had stepped away from Kendall and Avery, Shawn realized his dad did not need help with anything, only wanting to pull him aside for a moment. He stood with his hands on his hips, giving Shawn a concerned look and peeking over his shoulder to ensure nobody was listening. Shawn curiously looked back at the driveway, wondering why his dad wanted to talk to him away from the others.

"Listen, Bud," he quietly began, "your sister doesn't respond too well to us when we ask about boys and all that. Know what I mean?"

"I... Guess?" Shawn awkwardly responded, scratching his head.

"Well, I'm not asking you to be a double agent or anything," Jonathan continued, "I just know that she tells you a lot more than she tells us, and you'd know if something wasn't right with this guy. Am I making any sense here?"

"Yeah, Dad," Shawn smirked, "I think I get it."

"Good," his dad sighed, firmly patting his arm, "you've been a great brother to her, you know that? Whatever you do, don't stop now. Your mom and I are flying blind with this new boyfriend, and we just don't want anything happening to her."

"Don't worry," Shawn chuckled, "Jake is alright."

"Jake?" His dad's eyes widened, "so you've met the mystery man?"

"Uh, only for about ten seconds when he picked her up, but I didn't get any bad vibes," Shawn answered, trying not to overdeliver his lie.

"Shoot, that makes me feel a lot better," Jonathan laughed with a relieved grin.

Shawn observed his dad's behavior, wondering how upset he'd be if he knew the truth. It still scared him.

"Well," he continued, leading Shawn away from the garage, "enjoy having the house to yourself. Promise me you'll check on her for us, okay? She'll get upset if we try, and your mom could really use it."

"Sure, Dad. I won't let anything happen to her," Shawn responded.

"Fantastic," Jonathan said, gripping his arms around Shawn and patting his back.

"Some man-to-man chat before we go?" Avery asked with a raised eyebrow, seeing them return.

"Something like that," Shawn snickered.

"Alright," Jonathan announced, "see you two when we get back. Call if you need something."

Shawn and Kendall both waved as their parents backed out of the driveway and left the neighborhood. They patiently waited until the vehicle was out of sight before engaging each other.

"What was that all about?" Kendall asked, facing Shawn directly.

"I, uh... Might have made Dad aware of Jake," Shawn mumbled.

"How'd that come up?" Kendall raised her eyebrow with a curious grin.

"He said you always get pissed off when they ask you about boys, so he wants me to make sure you're in good hands this weekend," Shawn answered cheerfully.

"Oh, I will be," Kendall responded, looking him over with a seductive face.

"Stop that," Shawn grumbled, checking their surroundings, "if the neighbors see me with a boner, we're screwed."

Kendall laughed hysterically at him, wondering how sarcastic he was being. She knew how easy it was to rile him up.

"Alright, I'm going," Kendall said, opening her car door, "I'll be back around three, okay?"

"Righto," Shawn waved before heading back into the house.

Jonathan and Avery stopped at a gas station just before their exit to fill up and grab coffee. Avery wanted to enjoy a nice weekend on the beach with her husband, but the feeling of concern gnawing away at her would not allow it. The only thing that bothered her more than knowing nothing about Kendall's new boyfriend was her inability to confirm if he was even real. Every attempt she made to determine if something was going on between Shawn and Kendall yielded no results. She had no real reason to be suspicious anymore, but her motherly instincts still disliked leaving them alone with each other, no matter what Kendall said. Jonathan's oddly specific accusation from before still bothered her, too.

"Alright," Jonathan said, putting the car in park at the pump, "you want anything other than coffee?"

"No..." Avery mumbled, trying to summon the courage to bring up her concern.

"Everything alright?" Jonathan asked, noticing her expression.

She looked into his eyes, weighing the outcomes of speaking her mind, not knowing how he would react.

"Jonathan," she said with hesitance in her voice, "what do you think about Kendall's new boyfriend?"

"Hard to say," he shrugged, "haven't met the guy yet."

"No, that's not what I mean," Avery sighed.

"What, then?" He asked.

"Do you think he's real?" Avery finally said, knowing how crazy it sounded.

"Ave," Jonathan softly responded, "she's successful, she's beautiful, she's full of love. Why would she need to lie about having a boyfriend? Don't you remember how hard it was to keep the boys off of her growing up?"

Everything he said was true, but Avery still did not like the feeling in her gut.

"I don't know," she whined, "something about it just doesn't feel right."

Jonathan analyzed her, wondering where the root of her concern lived. He could not deny that he also disliked having no background on his daughter's alleged boyfriend. Then, he remembered his interaction with Shawn before they left.

"Hey," Jonathan delicately grabbed her hand, "this'll make you feel better. Shawn's seen the guy."

"He has?" Avery asked, perking up.

"That's what our man-to-man talk was about," he continued positively, "Shawn said his name is Jake, and he didn't get a bad feeling from him."

"Do you believe him?" She quietly asked, making a cynical face.

"Yes," Jonathan chuckled, "I believe our son. He wouldn't let someone bad anywhere near her."

"Huh," Avery mumbled, "I distinctly recall him hating Bradley, and that lasted for years, but I guess you're right."

"Well, that made two of us," he smirked.

Avery snickered at him, knowing how much Jonathan disliked Bradley.

"And ya know what?" Jonathan continued, "I told Shawn to check on her for us specifically to help you enjoy your weekend on the beach. So no more worrying, got it?"

"Okay," Avery whispered, gripping his hand with a smile.

"Good," he chirped, "I'm gonna go grab us some coffee, then we're beach-bound."

Avery began to feel slightly better, knowing Kendall's boyfriend was at least real. The only thing that would truly calm her nerves would be seeing this Jake person physically, but she was willing to accept what Shawn gave them for the time being. Kendall had always been more willing to communicate her endeavors with Shawn, so it made sense that he was the only one who could validate Jake's existence. Avery breathed out, agreeing to let it go. At least until something else questionable happened.

Kendall spent the afternoon knocking out errands until it was time to go home. She started a new plan with a different provider, finally ridding Bradley of any visibility on her. They even allowed her to keep the expensive phone Bradley bought her and her original phone number. She promptly destroyed the card inside her phone that he used to track her, still baffled by what he and Grace had done. After freeing herself from Bradley's plan, Kendall made a few stops to grab necessary items. She picked up three varieties of pregnancy tests, wanting to be sure she wasn't pregnant. On her way to the counter to pay, the sight of condoms made her stop in her tracks. She curiously looked over the numerous brands and styles. Kendall resented the idea of using condoms with her brother despite worrying he might impregnate her. She had used them with every other partner except for Bradley, knowing they dulled the satisfaction of sex. She silently battled with herself, fighting to make the responsible decision, but she ultimately walked away, unable to accept it. Kendall could not summon the discipline to ask Shawn to pull out, let alone ask him to put a condom on. She knew he was reasonable and would oblige if she asked him, but it wouldn't be the same without his enormous, hot loads pumping her full, and every cell in Kendall's body rejected that.

SnKShorts
SnKShorts
256 Followers