Shawn and Kendall Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, c'mere," Shawn gently beckoned her, wrapping his arms around her.

He held her tightly, feeling her sob against him and ignoring the pain in his rib to comfort her, wishing he could have reached them sooner. Shawn would have suffered any beatdown necessary at the hands of Bradley to take Kendall's pain away and undo what he said.

"I don't care if he breaks every bone in my body," Shawn squeezed her against him, "I'll never let him near you again."

Kendall tightened her arms around him, nuzzling her face in his chest as she cried. She knew the only safe place for her was in his arms, letting him shield her from all their worries. But Kendall hated that her brother suffered injuries at the hands of her abuser. Bradley should have never shown up at their house, and nobody would have been hurt if he wasn't so insecure about everything in his life. It broke her heart to think about Shawn getting caught in the crossfire of a battle he wasn't even part of.

As Shawn rubbed her back, his eyes curiously wandered to the bag she had tossed onto the counter, seeing its contents spilled out. The slim box advertising a pregnancy test caused a slight worry in him, but he knew it wasn't the right time to ask. He gently consoled Kendall in his embrace, concluding it would be better to approach her later. She had more than enough to deal with at the moment.

"Come on," Shawn patted her back, "I'm grabbing a clean shirt and taking you to your favorite Italian place."

"That does sound really good," Kendall quietly giggled as she looked up from his chest and wiped her tears.

"So it's a date?" He smiled, delicately brushing her hair aside.

Kendall nodded, chewing her lip with an excited smile.

"There she is," Shawn chuckled, loving how she lit up before him, "welcome back, ya goober."

Kendall rested her head against his chest as she hugged him, admiring his soft, comforting nature while listening to his heartbeat. She saw the perfect boyfriend in her brother, holding him tightly and never wanting to be without him ever again.

"Okay," she chirped, releasing him from her embrace, "you go change. I just need to run up to my room for a sec."

Shawn watched her stuff the contents back into the bag on the counter, deliberately holding it behind her.

"Yeah, sure," he nodded, pretending not to notice.

"Be right back," Kendall said before bolting up the steps.

Shawn stood in the kitchen by himself and grazed over how and when to ask her about the pregnancy test in her bag. He wondered if it was a precaution for later or an answer for right now. Kendall had told him she was on her period, so it made sense that she was not pregnant, but Shawn admittedly did not understand very much about how pregnancies worked outside of general knowledge. A lingering doubt floated in the back of his mind as he imagined her retreating to her bathroom to use it now. He nervously rubbed the back of his neck, afraid to approach the subject with her but knowing he needed to.

Kendall shut her door with her back to it, breathing out shakily. She pulled one of the pregnancy tests out of the bag as she entered her bathroom, reading the instructions on the box. Her hand quivered, making it hard to read the tiny print. She could not deny that she was terrified to see the results. She breathed in through her nose and exhaled through her mouth repeatedly, struggling to calm down.

"Come on..." She whined to herself, staring at the box shaking in her hands, "come on!"

Kendall could not force herself to open it, no matter how hard she tried.

"Fuck!" She grunted in frustration, wishing she could go through with it.

She finally breathed out, setting it on the sink. Kendall closed her eyes as she sighed, convincing herself she would use it later that night, giving her time to build bravery. All she wanted to do was have an enjoyable weekend with Shawn, full of relentless sex and unhindered closeness. She refused to let Bradley or any other force take that away from them. The test could wait, and their time alone was limited. There was no use in stressing about it and wasting their opportunity to love each other without interruptions.

After changing into a comfortable sundress, Kendall came downstairs and saw Shawn standing by the door. He had also changed into something nicer for their dinner plans, wearing a dark polo with his khaki shorts. His hair was lazily styled, giving him a fittingly natural appearance, and he looked nice. He looked exactly like the person he was, never trying to be anything else, and Kendall loved that about him. When his eyes met with her, he immediately smiled, melting her heart before she even reached the bottom step. Kendall stood before him, admiring his handsomeness and feeling lucky to have such a wonderful partner. It still blew her mind that she had always been so happy spending the majority of her life with him, never realizing what was possible underneath it all. Day by day, she slowly realized that she, too, was in love with him the whole time. Societal norms and taboos merely blinded her to the fact.

"I keep thinking I'm going to wake up from a really long dream," Shawn said, smitten by her beauty.

"Me too," Kendall softly responded, losing herself in his eyes, "if it is, I hope I never wake up."

Kendall wrapped her arms around him, gripping him tightly, causing him to quietly wince. She immediately gasped and let go.

"Sorry!" Kendall panicked, looking at his rib.

"It- it's okay," he grunted, holding his side with a forced, uncomfortable smile, "that fucker won't be able to eat or drink without some level of pain for the next week because of me. Worth it."

A smirk slowly formed on Kendall's face as she listened to him, happy he was finding ways to make light of his wounds. Shawn leaned down and gently kissed her forehead, grabbing her hands and rubbing the tops with his thumbs.

"You gonna get stuffed shells like always?" He asked with a grin.

"Duh!" Kendall laughed, encapsulating him with her perfect smile.

"Come on," he chuckled, loving the way her eyes lit up when she laughed, "let's see if we can get a table before they're too busy."

Shawn went for his keys, but Kendall immediately snatched them just before his fingers reached them. He gave her a confused look, thrown off by her ninja-like reflexes.

"Absolutely not," she grumbled, "you're injured. I'll drive."

Shawn sighed, knowing Kendall took every opportunity to beat his car to death. Her car was not a performance vehicle like his, but it was still manual transmission, and she loved going fast. Shawn's first car as a teenager was a beat-up, five-speed clunker, and Kendall always had severe anxiety while learning how to drive with her parents in their SUV, so Shawn took it upon himself to teach her in his car. He was more patient with her, giving her as much room as she needed to learn at her own pace. They spent many late nights practicing together, driving to random destinations, strengthening their sibling bond. Fond memories of milkshakes and deep talks at the park on late summer nights came to mind. She never wanted to drive an automatic again after that. Particularly, she loved driving Shawn's new car any chance he would let her. But Shawn never let anyone drive his beloved hot hatch if he could help it. He had just bought it the year prior with his annual bonus and took meticulous care of it, slowly tuning and modifying it over time to make it even more powerful. Kendall smiled excitedly by the door as he stared at her with dread.

"Just don't kill us..." He grumbled.

"Oh, stop!" She brushed him off, "it's not that fast."

"Excuse me, how much horsepower does your car have?" He asked condescendingly, already knowing the answer.

"Uh, I dunno," Kendall shrugged on their way out of the house, "like two-hundred-ish?"

"That's right," Shawn stressed, "and you are more than doubling that when you sit in mine, so be careful."

"Ugh," Kendall scoffed, "every time you let me drive your car, you talk to me like it's my first time ever operating one. Relax."

Shawn's car roared to life as Kendall fired it up, and she immediately giggled sadistically at him, loving the sound.

"Yes, it's nice to see you again, too, baby..." Kendall stroked the steering wheel in her hands, "poor Shawn had to be a dumbass and fight my bodybuilder ex, so guess who gets to drive?"

Shawn gave her a paranoid look as she conversed madly with his car, quickly buckling himself in.

"Um... Maybe we should just take your-"

"Too late!" Kendall cheered, shifting into reverse and pulling out of the driveway dangerously fast.

She howled wildly, stomping the gas to the floor and speeding out of their neighborhood. Kendall felt the addicting rush of torque as she shifted into second gear and chirped the tires. Shawn held onto the seat and handle above his head as he watched her smash the throttle to the floorboard through the first three gears. She rocketed onto the main road like a spaceship on wheels, ignoring every stop sign. Shawn was afraid to look at the speedometer as Kendall laughed maniacally over the sound of his loud exhaust, hearing it backfire like gunshots between gears. He suddenly felt safer with Bradley than with her.

"I don't care if I somehow end up in a full-body cast by the time we leave!" Shawn yelled as they parked, snatching his keys from her on the way into the restaurant, "you are not driving home."

Kendall followed him inside with a mischievous smirk, having had the time of her life driving them there. They were sat quickly and able to order their favorite meals, enjoying each other's company and making each other laugh. Kendall lost her mind over the famous stuffed shells the restaurant made from scratch. It was a family-owned restaurant and the only one they operated. Everything was made with love, fresh to order, and expertly crafted. Shawn and Kendall enjoyed the outside seating, where the tables were much further apart. The hostess had brought them to a far corner table near the wooded landscape, and the smell of late summer coming to an end filled the air. The evening had cooled off, and they enjoyed a wonderful dinner while indulging each other. Shawn had never noticed how many men ogled Kendall until spending time with her as something more than her brother. Everywhere they went, people couldn't keep their eyes off her. He felt privileged to have her in ways no one else could, while her gorgeous eyes and perfect smile captivated him during their date.

Once finished, Shawn reluctantly allowed Kendall to drive them home under the condition she drove normally. She obliged, being gentle to appease him. During their drive home, Shawn pondered when and how to bring up the pregnancy test. But the more he thought about it, the more he didn't want to take the warmth away from her mood. She seemed so much better after their date, and it would only dampen things to bring up something so serious. Kendall's mind grew increasingly excited to unclothe and snuggle up with him once they were home, pleasantly contemplating how she wanted to seduce him and begin their marathon of incredible sex. The closer to home they got, the more she thought about tasting him and feeling him inside her. She consciously fought off her thoughts about the pregnancy test to avoid ruining their amazing weekend together. Her body and mind felt peace like no other when she was alone with her brother. Everything was going perfectly, minus Bradley's appearance, and she wanted to keep it that way.

As they parked and entered the house, it had grown dark outside. They laughed with each other as they closed the door and kicked their shoes off. Kendall was unable to wait until they even reached the couch to touch him. She gripped his shirt, still in front of the door, tugging him toward her and pressing her mouth into his. She kissed him relentlessly with loud smooches in between, enthralled by him. Shawn wrapped his arms around her soft curves, pulling her into him. He could feel her desperation pounding beneath her skin as they kissed like obsessed lovers.

"Hey, whoa," Shawn mumbled with a grin as their mouths separated, "we've got all night, ya weirdo."

"I don't care," Kendall huffed with a somewhat serious face, her breath agitated, "I don't think you understand, Shawn. All the time in the world with you still isn't enough for me. How am I supposed to settle for just one night?"

Shawn scaled her with his eyes, listening to her craving for him swell. The desire burning in her eyes was palpable.

"You know," he gently said, running his hands along her hips, "sometimes I wish we could just run away. Things would be so much easier, and you could have every last second with me."

Kendall stared into his eyes, falling like an asteroid for him.

"Every last second, huh?" She giggled with a warm smile, "you sure about that, Dork? That's a long time to be stuck with me."

"Of course I am," he snickered, "because whether you returned my feelings or not wouldn't have mattered," he continued, "I was never going to leave you. Ever. You're stuck with me no matter what we are to each other."

Kendall clutched his shirt tightly in her grip as she listened to him, her eyes glancing at his lips.

"Promise me you'll never go back to being just my brother," she said with a dire look, "promise me!"

Shawn raised his pinky with a smirk. Kendall locked pinkies with him, curling her lips in as her eyes glistened with emotion.

"Okay, good," her voice cracked as she hugged him and buried her face in his chest.

"I doubt I could ever love you normally," Shawn chuckled, rubbing her back and holding her against him, "gave up on that years ago."

Kendall looked up from his chest with a bashful smirk, her heart singing.

"I'm really glad," she quietly said, "I just wish I knew how I felt about you sooner."

"Doesn't matter," Shawn grinned with a raised eyebrow, "you're officially stuck with me forever under the pinky oath."

"Don't threaten me with a good time," Kendall mocked him with a mischievous smile.

Shawn giggled with her, pulling her into him and pressing his forehead against hers, causing her to cackle wildly. She loved the way he handled her, and their familiar sibling bond brought touch to a whole new place. Their chemistry was wonderfully natural, and he was happy to see Kendall laughing and clearly in a much better place than before they left.

"Come on," he snickered, leading her by her hand, "what'd you wanna do for the rest of the night?"

"Fuck you until neither of us can move," Kendall giggled.

Shawn looked back at her with an intrigued grin, admiring her feistiness.

"Glad I'm not the only one excited about that," he answered as they reached the couch.

"Are you kidding me?" Kendall scoffed, running her hands down his torso, "it's all I can think about most days."

"Been there," Shawn smirked, looking her over with delight, reflecting on his lifelong obsession with her.

"Um... Speaking of," Kendall chewed her lip with an erotic look.

Shawn listened closely with allure in his gaze.

"Seeing as we're on the same page now," she said seductively, softly sliding her arms past his collars and pressing her body against him, "I was kinda hoping you'd show me some of your favorites. You know, so we can watch them together."

Shawn's expression slowly melted down as her words made him heat up. Hearing Kendall so thrilled to share in his forbidden kink overwhelmed him with excitement.

"Are you being serious?" He quietly asked, his eyes scaling her.

Kendall nodded with a naughty grin, ready to add another layer of taboo to their connection. The appeal of their incestuous bond had grown like a virus within her after having such intense sex with him, and she hungered to see what turned him on the most.

"Uh..." Shawn looked away nervously, swallowing hard.

Kendall's smile grew as she watched him become flustered by her idea. She loved how nervous he got.

"Yeah, okay," he nodded, seeming unconfident.

"Go get your laptop," Kendall flicked her brow with an excited grin before giving him a peck on the lips.

"Can't believe I'm doing this..." Shawn sighed as he released her and approached the steps.

"It'll be fun!" Kendall laughed, eyeballing him with lust.

Shawn took a deep breath as he opened his door and located his laptop, still embarrassed about someone knowing of his porn collection. Brief thoughts of the fight they had seeped in. He wasn't afraid of Kendall judging him for his infatuation with taboo, given her behavior, but he had spent his whole life hiding it from everyone. It was difficult to become comfortable sharing it, even if she was growing to like it as much as he did. With his laptop under his arm, he stood in the doorway, stalling to collect his thoughts. He could already feel the embarrassment building. What would happen if Kendall thought his favorite sibling porn videos were strange, cringy, or stupid? What kind of porn did she enjoy to begin with, if at all? It was stressful to think about, but he soon found the courage to oblige her. Kendall sounded very excited to learn about the things he pleasured himself to, and Shawn was curious to see how she'd react to it. She had already seen a glimpse of it, so what harm could it do? He finally shut his door, ready to be vulnerable with his sister all over again.

When Shawn descended the steps and returned to the living room, he saw Kendall waiting for him with a cute smirk, sitting cross-legged on the couch. At first, he did not approach the couch, growing nervous about showing something so embarrassing to her. He looked down at his laptop and then at Kendall with a hesitant expression.

"You don't want to, do you?" She quietly asked with a sympathetic smile.

Shawn's eyes wandered to the ground for a moment, wondering how he should answer. In truth, he was deathly self-conscious about his masturbation habits, and the idea of showing someone what he watched jittered his nerves a bit. Riley's attack on his porn and the way she alienated his turn-ons had caused a barrier to form around that part of Shawn's life. He was not comfortable sharing it with anyone after what happened with her, even Kendall. But Shawn felt a glimmer of confidence somewhere inside, knowing he could trust Kendall. Even if she didn't like it, he knew she wouldn't make him feel the way Riley did.

"It's okay," Kendall gently said, "just come over here. We don't have to watch it if you don't want to."

Shawn breathed in deeply and went for the TV instead of sitting next to her. Kendall's eyes lit up with surprise as she watched him plug his laptop in to project his screen.

"Just don't make fun of me..." Shawn mumbled as he approached the couch.

"I would never," Kendall grinned excitedly, scrunching against him as his butt hit the couch.

Shawn stared at her momentarily, analyzing her face and seeing how thrilled she was. He finally sighed through his nose, unsure what to expect, opening the lid in front of her so she could pick something to watch with him.

"Oh my God, there are so many!" Kendall's jaw dropped as she smiled at him.

"I've been jerking off to this stuff for a really, really long time," Shawn mumbled, bracing for her reactions.

Kendall lightly chuckled with fascination as she scrolled through the seemingly endless folders of pictures and videos. Everything was neatly organized into categories, and her excitement grew as she continued reading them, recognizing the ones she grazed over that got her in trouble with him. She found herself starstruck with wonder, seeing all the different scenarios and titles, and she couldn't help but notice that none of them were step-siblings. Shawn had everything from point-of-view oral videos to creampie and breeding fetish clips, all consisting of what was supposed to be real brothers and sisters. Never before had Kendall explored this genre of pornography, and the newness of it overwhelmed her. She had always gravitated towards regular amateur content when she pleasured herself, occasionally coming across the "step bro, what are you doing" nonsense, which was much more vanilla than everything before her eyes. Kendall wondered if any of it was real, not just roleplay, because of how convincing it looked. The idea of watching other real siblings having sex turned her on immensely, and her chest started to pound. She basked in the thought of other siblings just like them, hiding their secret but somehow being brave enough to share it with the internet for the sake of pleasuring others. She thought about the risk of friends and family stumbling across their videos, invigorating her.